Chapter 3
8.2k 14 265
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gwyn cannot help but smile the entire journey back to his family mansion. He can feel it. He can feel the connection with his Game Avatar, Gwyn. He can also feel the connection with his Guild Base.

The memory of Second Life will still live on, and his friend's legacy will always stay with him. He did not have a HUD from the game, but he can remember all the spells he learned in his life as Gwyn in Second Life.

He can feel the nature around him and the stars in the sky covered by clouds. This is the power of the [Druid] and [Astrologian] classes.

Second Life lets you take two classes. The first one is when you create your character, and you can take the second one when you reach the level of seventy-five. Gwyn is a max-level player (level 200), and his build is a support with the side of DPS.

[Astrologian] is a pure support class focusing on healing and cleansing spells. While it did not have an excellent burst heal effect, it was Second Life's greatest Heal Per Second (HPS) class. This class also specializes in clearing debuff and gives a small but long-lasting buff, like a double-healing effect, to every healing spell his allies receive.

[Druid], on the other hand, is a DPS / Healing / Debuffer class. It was a jack of all trade kind of class that took every role but reduced their performance in each role. Gwyn takes this class because it has a summoning spell and the best debuffing spell in the game, in his opinion.

"Brother? Are you okay?"

"Hmm?" Gwyn snapped from his thoughts and looked at his sister. "I'm doing fine, Rachel."

"Really? You have been smiling like that since you came back from church."

"Ah, I'm just happy to be able to use magic."

"Oh! Can you show me your magic?"

"Of course."

Gwyn smiles at his sister and nods his head. He opens the palm of his hand, and a magic circle appears on top of it.

"[Summon: Wolf Cub]"

He decides to use a level-three druid spell and summon a Wolf Cub. The wolf cub has dark blue fur and bright blue eyes. After he summoned it, the wolf wagged its tail and waited for Gwyn's command.

"Arf"

"She is my sister. Take care of her, okay?"

"Arf!"

The cub jumps at Rachel and starts to lick her face. Gwyn let Rachel play with the wolf cub as he focused on the plaques in his hand. He is lucky that he did not need to explain to his parents how he can summon a creature using magic.

The reason? He can say it is the result of his awakening.

Someone can learn how to use magic if they have a magic core inside their body. However, it will take years and dedication to reach a top spot. However, you can skip all that if you awaken a magic-related talent.

The Awakening process will give the awakened individual a lot of knowledge, and they do not need to learn how to control and cast their magic. This is why the awakening ceremony is called a Blessing from the Gods.

Many people see this as some sort of cheating, especially those in the Magician guild who only accepted people who did not have Magic-Related talent because they see it as a cheap way to learn magic.

That is true to a certain degree, but Gwyn did not really care, as power is power no matter how you obtain it.

"I will call you, Lulu!"

"ARF!"

Gwyn snaps from his thoughts and looks at Rachel, who is still hugging the Wolf Cub, now called Lulu.

"Oh? You already named her? Also, how do you know Lulu is her?"

"She did not have a Pipi! See?"

Rachel picks Lulu up and shows him her belly.

"I see. And you already named her, huh? You know that she is my summoned creature, right?"

"I can't?"

"Arf?"

Gwyn releases a sigh when he sees both Rachel and Lulu give him puppy eyes.

"Fine. You can keep her."

"Yay~"

"Arf!"

After that, she went back to playing with the cub. The rest of the journey back to the mansion is very peaceful. When they arrive at the mansion, his parents are already waiting for them in front of the mansion.

"Gwyn! How is it, son? What kind of talent do you get?"

Gwyn answers his father's question by taking out the two plaques from his pocket and giving it to his father. Alexander grinned when he saw his son get two talents and when he read the description of the talents, his grin got even bigger.

"This is great! Our family is blessed by the Gods! Servant! Make a feast! We will celebrate this happy event!"

Count Alexander makes a great feast to celebrate his son and their great potential.

=||=

While the Cunningham family is celebrating their great potential, one individual is in panic. This individual is called Catharina von Xenotra. Catharina is a daughter of a new Baron that was just promoted two generations ago.

The reason why she is in panic?

"Why in the hell did I reincarnate in this world?!"

She is another reincarnated person other than Gwyn. She reincarnated from Earth, and the reason why she knows about this world is that…

"Why am I reincarnated in an Otome Game?!"

She played this game in the past.

"What kind of punishment is this?! Why am I reincarnated in 'White Lily'?! Also, why am I reincarnated as the protagonist?!"

Catharina released a sigh and let her body fall on the bed. She starts recalling the reason why she hates White Lily.

White Lily is an Otome game with Action/Strategy RPG gameplay. The player needs to manage their territory, raise an army and maintain the economy. However, the game's main attraction is the game's dating sim.

This game lets the player date both women and men in this game and has many capture targets. The player can take many different routes. The most popular one is the Harem Route, but it was the hardest route because not only do you need to balance all the dating parts, but the player also needs to manage the Strategic RPG part of the game where they need to reach a certain goal or else it is a game over.

Because of this reason, most players will only take two to three capture targets to maximize their chance of winning.

"Urgh. I need to choose which person I need to get close with. The obvious one will be the Second son of a Duke. He will give me the army and a great tutor that lets me learn magic. The second option is divided into two people. The first prince or the third prince. If I choose the first prince, I will get the money and connection while the third prince will give me his spy network. Urgh. I can take both but their compatibility is not good and establishing a good relationship between the three of us will be hard. The last one will be the Captain of the Royal Guard. He has the biggest potential stats on both magic and physical. Or I can go all out in Magical power by dating the Daughter of the Count. She has the highest starting Stats in Magical and comes second to potential in Magical stats. The Captain can reach an overpower state with the correct training and investment but I don't know how he responds to my suggestion on how he should train. This is not a game."

The reason why Catharina is already scheming to seduce a lot of people is because of what would happen if she did not do anything. The fate of the protagonist in each Game Over is horrifying. From getting r*ape by wild beast and monster to getting tortured for seven years by the main Villain before getting killed by eaten alive by hungry wolves.

Catharina shudders at the thought of her future bad ending and promises herself that she will make sure she does not get a Game Over.

"The first step of avoiding a Bad Ending is to avoid Gwyndolin Alexander Cunningham. That monster is not someone I need to see."

265