Chapter 47
2.3k 9 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been four months since we departed from the Luzia kingdom. It is time for us to go back home. We cut our stay in each village and city short, only a day for each village to make sure my duty did not get too long.

It has already been over a year since my journey, and I miss home.

I look at the young woman near me and smile a little. At first, she had difficulty adjusting to our training, but to my surprise, she did not back down. She even refused my offer to lower the training we gave her.

Jullian and I train her in various weapons, but she shines in archery. With her in our group, we have a full party if I only take Jullian, Sonia, and Hilda. Jullian is our tank, Sonia is a close combat DPS as she prefers to fight using her hand, Hilda is our long-range DPS, and I'm their support.

Hilda has a talent for horseback archery. She can hit a target far away while moving at high speed. It is very impressive, to be honest.

I can ride a horse, but she is natural. She can stand on them and fire arrows while letting the horse run. After she finished training around two months ago, she decided to teach some of my men how to do it.

Some of them manage to do it, but they will never be at the same level as her.

Anyway, our journey is going smoothly. There are not as many void cracks lately, and even when we encountered one, it was not as big as the one in Bluc city.

We can kill them quickly without any casualties. My men have grown so much that I now think they can be considered elite soldiers. It is because each time they finish training, I give them a special potion I discover.

It is a combination of potion, and EXP boosts potion. In Second Life, one can make EXP boost potion that can be used up to level thirty. I'm lucky that the ingredient is easy to get as I have a small garden filled with that main ingredient inside my guild hall.

All of my guildmates use it to boost their second and third account.

This special potion will heal them and quickly give them the result of their training. If regular training only gets a small gain from your hard work, this will give you a 100% gain from your training.

However, just like the EXP boost potion, this potion has a weakness. It has a limit to the gain they can get from this potion. I can already see the effect start to weaken when my men reach a certain point. The potion gets ineffective the stronger the consumer.

Jullian and Sonia did not get anything from the potion now. Hilda almost reaches that but needs a couple more months before reaching the point where the potion will not affect her.

Other than training, I also learn a lot on this journey. The first one is that I can make something new by combining two potions from Second Life. Not only that, but I also learned something about my new body.

I thought that the law of Second Life would be carried out here. However, that was not the case.

In Second Life, there are three types of classes. The first is Physical Class, divided into three categories: Close-Combat, Long-Range, and Tank. Close-Combat can be a tank, but the Tank category has more supporting skills and spells to make that class a top-tier tank. In the End-Game fight, a Close-Combat tank can only be an Off-Tank that aggroed mobs away from the healer and DPS while the main tank is doing a bitch-slap fight with the boss.

The second one is Magical Class, divided into two categories: DPS and Support. DPS is your regular Mage, Magic-Archer, etc. Support has three more categories: Healer, Buffer, and Debuffer. I have all of those, but because of that, I have become a Jack of All Trades and master of none.

The third one is Maker Class, divided into three categories: Blacksmith, Enchanter, and Alchemist. This is a special class that many did not take because of how long it took them to be helpful in battle. Some newbies thought combining Maker Class and DPS would make them more useful. That is true for the first half of the game.

The endgame, on the other hand, is a different story. Maker class will get a special recipe, skills, and spells when they reach level one hundred and seventy. However, they must be in a pure Maker class to get these special things. A hybrid will not get those things.

That's why only a large guild has a powerful Maker class, as they are the ones who can create a powerful maker class.

Anyway, I want to say that I can be a blacksmith without the class. I can do that as long as I have the recipe books to use. This makes it even more powerful because it has the same system as the Second Life.

I only need to gather the material, put them on the anvil, and smash them using the hammer from Second Life. Unlike potions, where you must brew them, blacksmithing only takes these three steps.

At the moment, I made five armor sets and seven weapons. I plan to give them to Jullian, Sonia, and Hilda when we finish this duty.

Anyway, a high-level Maker Class is bullshit. They can arm an army alone, literally. The greatest Blacksmith and Enchanter combo is a level two-hundred player specializing in Crit. Each of the weapons made by him will at least have a 50% chance of being critical.

His greatest creation is a 100% crit spear with a 300% crit damage bonus and a special skill that increases the damage bonus limitless as long as the player hits the enemy. The one holding this spear (his guild master) solos a raid boss using this spear. Sadly, the GM noticed it and nerfed it.

The only thing that prevents me from expanding this skill is that I cannot make a new blueprint like any Maker class. However, I have some of the blueprints that my guildmates and I collected in the past from missions and boss rewards.

Sadly, most of them are high-level blueprints I don't have the material to make.

"My lord, we are here."

I snap from my thoughts when I hear Jullian's words. I smile at him and look at the massive city in front of me. Shadowfall. I'm finally home.

As we get closer, I see many people waiting for us in front of the gate. The one standing in the very front is my parents and little sister. My smile gets bigger when I see them waving their hands. I can see Rachel and Lulu running toward me when we get close enough.

I get off my horse and run at them. Rachel jumps at me, and I spin her around while Lulu, who is triple her original size, climbs my back to lick my face.

I laugh and decide to carry them. I walk to the city, where my mother walks toward me and hugs Rachel and me tightly. I can see my father look at me and say.

"Welcome home, son."

I give him my brightest smile and say.

"I'm home, father."

92