Part 1; Chapter 12: Nobody’s Fault But Mine
114 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So... Someone finally told me how to actually make one of these. I thought I couldn't add chapter notes or anything of the such, so sorry if I sounded mean by just not saying a thing and posting my story. Regardless, hi! I'm Susy! I'm one of the many writers who migrated from TGStorytime. I began writing this story over 6 years ago already, I'm currently passing those chapters from TGStorytime to here. However... I don't suggest you read them over there, as what I'm posting here are highly edited chapters. I might have some grammar issues here and there, English isn't my first language so I struggle with some concepts at times. If these chapters have errors, just imagine how the original drafts are. Regardless, I highly hope you enjoy this story I'm attempting to post at least three chapters each week, giving me enough time to post what I have so far to then continue writing the rest of the story. Thank you so much for reading my story, and I'm excited to have a new crowd of readers. Please let me know what you think so far through a comment or a review. 

Thanks

Susy 

 

Black Bloodstains
Chapter 12: Nobody’s Fault But Mine

My head was groggy, my entire body itched, I haven’t moved from this seat for over four hours repeating the same things over and over again to this ‘cop.’ “I already told you what happened, some force pulled me to the middle of the fountain, some laser hit me, and then the Great Ones gave me their powers. That’s what HAAAAAA!” A lighting bolt hitting all my body interrupted me once more. It was their way to torture me. They only did it for a few seconds each time lasting more and more. After he stopped I just let my head fall down, I was chained to this exciting thing which is not a chair. I’m hanging in the air, and some chains are attached to my limbs. They had even made me spin in circles with these things. I couldn’t move or use any of my powers.

“Why won’t you say anything else!” The guy at the control of this weird torture contraption shouted at me. I wouldn’t call him a cop, or a good guy, or something without the word ‘asshole.’ He’s wearing the typical CIA uniform, black suit, white shirt, black tie, sunglasses but without the cord of the earphone. He’s blond and looks quite young. “We have reports of you destroying an entire floor of a practically indestructible building, and now you are saying that it was all meant to do since now you practically killed the most powerful beings in our entire known universe?” I looked up and nodded, for more times than I can count. “That doesn’t make sense…” He said before sapping me again.

Another agent, this one dressed up in more scientific apparel entered the room. He was holding a tablet and moving his finger over and over desperately searching for something. “Sir, Um… The results from her power register have returned.” He said leaning the tablet closer to the other man. “As you can see… She does pass over the eight power exams, with the highest power levels since you now… The great ones.” He flickered over the tablet, possibly showing a chart of my energy levels and the ones that I just acquired. The asshole looked back at me, clearly disgusted at what he had only seen. He muttered something between his teeth, before slamming his fist on a red button.

The lighting chains stopped being connected my wrists and legs, which made me fall face to the ground. I started coughing loudly, as the fall had also caused me to lose my breath. But I couldn’t get a rest or even catch my breath. Out of the next doors, two bulky guys came in and immediately grabbed me from my arms and shoulders. My feet were once again hanging, and I was face to face with my aggressor. “Well, there’s nothing we can do here until the high court decides what to do with you.” He gently slapped me in the face two times before turning around. “Boys you know where to take her.” The main doors were opened, and I was immediately dragged towards them.

The bright white walls worked as a flare, and I was practically unable to see where these guys were taking me. We walked for several seconds until the new familiar door opening sound made us stop. I was almost thrown inside hitting my head with something electrifying. I stumble to look up just to see myself surrounded by four bright orange walls, and a roof, which seemed to have energy flowing on it. On the front, I saw the asshole, with a tablet on his right hand and a cigarette on his mouth. “Welcome to the cage, your former room for the next couple of days, or weeks, or years, depending on what the council says. All the six sides of the box are made of high contain reminiscent energy walls. The sixth one is a bit underground, so you have some ground to stand on. The walls are able to bounce off any incoming energy blast, capable of withstanding a nuclear explosion.” He walked closer to the cage pretty much-being face to the wall. “Any sort of energy you produce will simply bounce off.” He placed one finger on a wall, and lighting suddenly appeared inside the cage, and it bounces rapidly over and over again, quickly gaining speed.

“Not that you’d be able to, the handcuffs are made to suppress any sort of energy you’d like to produce.” He said as he stepped away and returned to the door. “This room is being watched twenty-four hours, with cameras at any angle, so you’re not able to do something fun. There are also four energy chain guns that will be able to obliterate your existence if you somehow manage to step your foot out of the cage. If that doesn’t work, Tom and Bob will be here to keep an eye on you.” He stopped to turn around to face me once more. “Toddles!” He told me as the door slam shut.

I looked at the lighting bouncing over and over again, I predicted it’s the incoming direction to make it hit my handcuff rather than my body. The thing flickered and now had a tiny hole that reached all the way to my skin. “This might help,” I told myself as I slowly crawled into a ball. I kept the damaged chain cuff tight to my chest so they won’t be able to say a thing I’d be doing with it. I looked around a little. The room was freezing, and thankfully not very lighted. I wonder if I’d still be allergic to sunrise after this, or I would be allergic to more things now. I sighed as I hugged myself even tighter.

The hole was big enough for me to send a very, very small amount out energy out of it. I’ve been trying to get out of these chains, but I couldn’t even move my hands inside of these things. I kept pushing and pushing with the small energy I was able to control. If I’m ready to make a hole just where my blades are able to pop out, I might be able to get them out. While I was doing that I kept thinking of what had happened today. The crowd, the police, the fact that I could be called a goddess now, and the math homework I haven’t finished. Just kidding! I did finish it.

Suddenly it dawned upon me, my old life is practically gone. I’m no longer Geoffrey Scott, so many things have happened in the past few days that an average guy couldn’t withstand. I didn’t feel like sending more energy into my hands. I felt, alone. I stopped hugging myself and sat down properly, the bright walls were shining in my face, they wouldn’t annoy me, but since the room is very dark, it makes them shine more. I had some hair covering my face, I tried shaking it away, but it wouldn’t work, I began to get desperate, so I shook it with more force.

I was a cashier of a fucking fast food restaurant. How did I end up being a ghost with magical powers, but not any kind of spirit, a godlike level ghost? I didn’t want this, I just… I don’t know. I don’t even know what I’m thinking. The room was frigid, I could barely move an inch due to the temperature. I hugged my legs looking for warmth, and tears began to pour out of my eyes. “What I’m going to do?” I told myself while crying. I don’t know how much time passed, but out of nowhere I no longer felt cold, but warm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up Elizabeth. It’s you’ve got a hectic schedule up ahead, and you better be awake.” Those were the words that woke me up this morning. I was still on the floor, over a puddle of my own tears. I used my shoulders to clean the stains off my face and stood up. The douchebag was on the door reading something from a notepad. “We registered some weird energy movements, that’s the first thing we are going to check this morning. We have some other tests to run, and do a full body analysis.” He pressed a button, and some weird mashed potatoes thing came from the roof. It was a dark shade of brown and covered by mounds all over the place. "Eat up, or else you might throw up on the tests we will make you." He turned around and vegans talking to the guards.

I did feel a bit hungry, even if food isn't required for me to survive. I tried to grab the food using my hands, but the handcuffs denied me from doing so. I made sure that they couldn't see me so I could go on all fours and began eating the food directly. I felt horrible, I felt less than a person that I've ever been. I crossed my eyes and gently took bites of the food, trying to not splatter all over my face.

I guess while trying to suppress my surroundings, I actually managed to because when I decided to look up, he and the two guards were standing next to me, laughing. I tried to stand up and run, but he presses my face into the food using his foot. "I said to eat up." He told me rubbing my face. I wanted to get out, but he was physically stronger than me. If I couldn't move my head, I did less when the two guys picked me up the floor. I felt tiny, powerless, insignificant. If I could use my powers, I'll definitely manage to set myself free.

They carried me once more through the bright halls. I lost my vision almost immediately as I left the room. While they took me somewhere else, one guy cleaned my face with a piece of cloth, removing the trails of food I had. We entered another room, this one filled with many different scientists and men in suits. They roughly attached my chains into a machine, which forced me to be hooked as if I were some sort of store food item.

Out of nowhere the brutes took out some sort of laser thingy, and began cutting my clothes! I tried to shake them off but the electric bottom the douchebag had, scared me from doing anything. I was utterly naked moments later. I felt ashamed, my whole body was an exhibition for I don’t know how many persons. My cheeks were red, and tears began forming on my eyes. I tried covering my personal equipment, but since my legs were chained up, I could barely hide something. And I didn’t try anything in my chest area, my arms are chained behind me, any attempt would be futile.

I closed my eyes and looked away, I wanted to get this done immediately. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks when I heard a loud noise in front of me. After some people walking around, the same douchebag talked once more. “Elizabeth, would you please open your eyes?” He told me in a gentle tone. I refused and kept looking away. “Elizabeth I told you to do something…” He said sarcastically while I kept my eyes shut. “Elizabeth!” This time it came with the now recognizable shook through my body. My whole body jerked, and I was forced to open my eyes. “Good, now tell me what you see.”

I was next to a mirror, a full mirror. I couldn’t see anything else but my naked body. I knew it’s only a one-way kind of thing. And those guys were staring directly at me. This didn’t soothe me at all, I felt even worse as if I were some sort of item behind a store window. I began looking around, it was me all right, nothing different. I still had the same pale white skin, the darkest shade of black as a hair, I had some weird marks, but they’re just bruises these guys made me, and I still have the three sharp claws marked in my chest. “I don’t see any difference…” I told them not knowing where they are staring at me.

“Look with your eyes.” He says in a more sarcastic tone. I went through a detailed check of my body, but nothing seemed out of place. Wait a moment! My eyes! They aren’t red anymore, they are now a light shade of blue, I looked Nordic with those eyes, truly beautiful. “Around three AM, we registered a strange energy fluctuation inside your body. What we speculate is, due to the coldness of your room you instinctually changed your secondary fire manipulation, to the one of ice. So this way you are able to sustain such low temperatures as the ones in your room.”

I ignored more of what he said because I was lost in my eyes. They were gorgeous, and I just noticed that for the first time I woke up without feeling cold, I felt warm once more. “So what are we are going to do, is a series of experiments to see if we can control your energy morphing status.” I heard him say when I finally snapped out of my trance. “Well begin with warming up your capsule until you are forced to change into the fire again.” Suddenly the exits of the tube were removed, I became trapped into some sort of capsule. And it began to glow red.

I felt the temperature rise up, sweat began to form in all of my body. Soon some vapor clouds began to establish where I was. I felt inside a boiling pot. I wanted to get out of here severely, the heat was becoming unbearable. But out of nowhere, I felt fine once more, the anger disappeared, and I felt normal again. The lids open letting the vapor leave the chamber, and after seconds of the mirror being cleaned up, I saw I had my red eyes still. “Excellent! It works, let’s continue the experiments!” The douchebag said, making the lids to close on me again.

The chamber began filling up with water, from the bottom all the way to the top. I didn’t feel afraid because I knew that I didn’t need the air. However, the fire inside of me couldn’t maintain being in a situation like this. I began feeling uncomfortable, just wanting to leave the chamber. Until I thought normal once more and the water got ejected out of the tube. I still had my red eyes. However, my hair turned into a deep shade of blue, and my skin seemed to be a lot smoother.

The experiments kept on going. Each time with a different energy type I gained a different attribute. Being shocked by a vast and nonstopping series of lightings, made my hair turn bright blonde and to suddenly have a large amount of electric energy. They tried fire once more, this time roasting me in flames. I turned into a redhead, and I felt the urge to blast everything. For wind, they made my chamber and my body continuously rotate on itself gaining speed making air no longer able to enter my lungs. My hair turned a light shade of grey, and I became very, very scared. Finally, they had to blast me with natural energy to change me. It was very embarrassing, since nature made my breasts more significant, way bigger, D sizes of big.

“Are we done?” I asked once my body became normal again.

“Not quite.” Douchebag said. “We found out that you aren’t changing energy sources, you are simply overwriting one above the other. You never truly stop being dark and fire. And since fire is your secondary type, it is the easiest to change. We are going to try to change you into the light, which may cause a problem since you have a solid source of dark energy.”

The chamber closed once more, and the mirrors began to light up. I started to feel like when I step out into the sun, but harsher. My skin began to boil, my vision was completely gone, my head and my stomach were twisting and turning. I was moments away from puking, and I did. But then, it no longer hurt. I looked up and saw in the mirror a beautiful girl white shiny white hair, her skin shinned and she was pretty in every form. But then I passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up back in my cell. I was on the ground, my whole body ached, my head felt as if it was moments from exploding. I ended up hitting my forehead with the chains I forgot I had in the first place. My hair was black once more, and the now natural coldness sensation in my body returned. “Guess I’m back to normal.” I murmur to myself as I slowly woke up. My whole body was out of balance, I felt as if a single touch might knock me down any second. I no longer wore the clothes my mother gave me, but now a hospital gown which was smaller than usual.

The whole aching was killing my body, and it was slowly deteriorating me. I decided to ask for help with any of the two guards. “Hey.” I gently said as I dragged my body towards the nearest wall. “Can you hear me?” I saw them looking at each other and then returning to their previous positions. “I know you can. I just want to ask for something, and I’ll return to the ground. My throat is parched, could I have some sort glass of water?” I knew these guys wouldn’t give me a potion to heal my wounds, but I could at least remove my dry throat.

The walls lowered, and one guard came in holding a glass of water. I’m not sure how I’ll be able to keep it, but at least I’ll have it. Getting lost by just looking at the clear water, the guard caught me off guard when his first hit me directly in the face. I got pushed backward and fell on my back, I couldn’t even touch where he punches me due to the chains. I just saw and felt blood coming out of my now broken nose. Then the guard splashed me with the glass of water and walked out of my cell, closing it again.

I hugged my legs and added pressure to my nose with my knees. I felt terrified and weak for the first time in my life. Those guys cared shit about me, and they would instead kill me if it weren’t for the fact that I’m holding their gods on my body. Wait a moment, I have the power of eight gods, I have the energy level that none of these guys would ever dare to think about. I want to go back home, even if I don’t know what home is. I decided to try to make a ball of darkness in my hand. However, nothing came out, but I was shocked by the chain.

“Electricity,” I said realizing what energy I should use to break them. I stood up with a vicious look in my face. I wanted, and I will get out of here. “AAAAAAHHHH” I shouted as I charged my jail. As soon as I hit one of the walls, I was forced back by a large amount of electricity hitting me. I stood up checking if my hair changed color, but it was still dark black. I glared at the wall and charged once more, this time I maintain for a longer duration wanting to feel as much electricity as I could. Once more I was thrown back, but this time my hair became blonde.

I concentrated all that new energy into the broken part of my handcuff. Feeling my electricity toppling above the one from the device. I began shouting as I used more power I didn’t know I have inside of me when the chain randomly exploded into pieces. My right hand had some cuts, but it was finally free. I took my blade out and noticed how much darker it had become, and it looked as by only seeing it, it might cut you. I used it to quickly destroy my other handcuff letting my other hand and blade free.

I noticed how the guards called for backup, and now more guards than I could count surrounded my whole cell. I saw the douchebag standing in front of me. “Relax guys, there is no way this girl can get out of here.” He said while sending me a thunderbolt that hit me directly in the stomach. I barely flinched or moved, I felt as it got absorbed into my body. I didn’t say anything and just charged the door, impaling it with both of my blades and using my hands to open it up. I covered my body in a dark and now yellow aura, which practically ignored the shockwaves the cell, was giving me.

I saw him quickly pressing some buttons at the door machine before the door gave up on me. Instantly I pushed to the walls all of the surrounding guards, using a thick mist of my dark energy. I felt as if they could sustain tons now. Douchebag got thrown out of the door, but he was still held by my tentacle. I covered the weapon that was supposed to kill me, and afterward crushing it with my energy. I looked at the guards, all were scared of me, but I knew that if I let them go, they wouldn’t think twice of shooting me while I walked away. I looked at my hands and felt thunderbolts forming on the palms. Without question, I threw them at all of the guards, which followed a vast and gory scene of their heads exploding.

As I walked out of the room, I saw some weird colors coming out of the guard's dead bodies, and it began to flow towards me. Like when the Great Ones gave me their power, I felt more energy flowing inside of me. It was lighter, but it was something. I walked out of the room, looking directly at the douchebag as I stepped out. I saw him twisting and turning, wanting to get out of my dark energy, but no matter what he did he would never get out. Guards began to surround me, from my right to my left. “What are you waiting for!?” He shouted at them. Before they were able to do anything, I used the douchebag as a weapon and swung him around hitting all of the guards around me. They were knocked out cold, as well as the douchebag. I dropped him and began walking.

I began my journey through the unknown building. I had no idea where to go. And in some corners, I knocked out some guards that were trying to prevent me from escaping. I interrogated one, grabbing him from his neck and pushing him to a wall. “Where is the exit!” I told him in a tone I never thought I was able to make. It sounded demonic, yet feminine. He pointed towards an elevator before passing out.

I looked at my gown, it was broken down a little, and you could spot several places in which the cloth couldn’t handle anymore. I spotted a guard who had a very small complexion, probably his first day in the job. I approached him and removed his white shirt. I lifted my gown and tried on the shirt. It fits quite right, just way too long on the lower part. But it could at least pass as a dress. I still had no underwear on, so I looked around and spotted what seemed to be a locker room.

I entered and destroyed one locker. Inside was a fresh piece of underwear, and a set of khaki shorts. I put them on and walked towards a mirror. I saw a beautiful blond girl staring back at me. She looked just like Elizabeth, but with a more defined cheekbone, and her hair was a shiny blond. I noticed my breasts were a bit bigger than usual, not disturbing sizes like my nature transformation, but clearly noticeable.

As I stepped out of the locker I saw a bunch more guards around the place, luckily they didn’t check this spot. So I hid behind a large shelf, and created a massive ball of dark energy and threw it to the other end of the hall. I saw a giant hole being made and all of the guards rushing towards it. I made my move and ran towards the elevator, hopefully without any more guards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the empty streets of Claudin, wishing I brought a jacket with me since the temperature dropped quite a bit. I stopped at a store when I felt the tingly sensation again. When it was gone, I see in my reflection that my eyes changed and that I no longer feel cold. “Guess it has its benefits,” I told the north European girl who stared at me in the reflection. I started making funny faces and laughed as the beautiful girl did them too. At that moment I didn’t realize the way I was behaving. I found it more important to make funny faces than to get out of here.

I snapped out of it when I heard a couple of old people walking along the street. “I told you we couldn’t stay that late, now we are in danger of that crazy girl which they say she killed the Greater Ones.” I saw the old granny saying to her husband, a much older person who looked kind of cute with his white hair and a huge smile on his face. “And you young lady!” She said to me after she passed me. “Look at what time is it. And haven’t you heard of what’s going on? It’s a dangerous time to be walking around at night, and you are not wearing any shoes…”

Her face changed from scowling to terrified. She must think I am the killer, well I am, but she doesn’t know. She began to walk rapidly holding the hand of his husband. I made a run and managed to outrun them. “Wait!” I shouted making them stop. “It’s not what it looks like! I was at the cite of where all happened, but I was with my dad who works there. The girl pushed my father, and since I’m around her age, she decided to take all of my clothes. I‘m not stupid to fight her, so I gave my clothes right away. After she was gone, dad gave me his spare clothes, and told me to walk home…”

“Then what are you still walking and on the streets!? Can’t you tell how late it is?” The lady returned to her previous scowling tone.

“That’s the problem…” I answered her lowering my gaze and tone. “I don’t know how to get home.” I began tearing up, feeling related to the fake girl I just made up. “This is the third time I came to this city, and I don’t know its streets or famous buildings. I live in the shadow kingdom, that’s where I’m from. I’d take a train or a teleportation device. But I don’t know how to use them, and I don’t have any money.”

The old woman continues his way, ignoring me while the old man stopped next to me. He proceeded to give me a hug, which I happily accepted. I left part of my emotions out, crying on his shoulder for a bit. He stepped back and pulled out his wallet. “Don’t worry girl, you can take a cheap ‘tp’ down the road.” He said giving me some money. “This will be enough for the ride and for something to eat. Take care!” He hugged me before following the trail of his wife.

I had a total of 50 bucks, not sure the specific name of the currency here, but I had two tens, two fives, and one twenty. I walked towards the station the old guy told me to go, which wasn’t really a long walk from here. It read ‘Wherever You Want’ the sign at the front of the building. It looked like an old building, which was remade to view better. Inside there weren’t a lot of people, just a few passing by and some businessman here and there.

I walked towards the counter, where a somewhat old tired man was at the desk. He had what would be called a mustache but not entirely, and parts of his hair were already missing. “Good night, I can get you wherever you want, may I know the location you want?” He said in a groggy tone, clearly stating he doesn’t want to work here anymore.

“Um… hi,” I told him still being a bit nervous. “I would like to go to the Dark Kingdom.”

“Be more specific.” He naggingly said while typing on the computer.

I looked at him a bit mad at the tone he speaks, but I was still nervous of him realizing who I was. “As close as you can to the Tenebris Castle.”

“Okay, we can leave you some blocks near the castle, I hope you won’t mind that.” He wrote more things on his computer, and a receipt came out. “That would be 39.99, you’ll use a credit card or cash?” I gave him the exact amount without saying anything. “Please come this way.” He told me guiding me to a back room. “Tenebris Castle!” He shouted at the top of his lungs.

I saw five people entering the room, using some kind of paintbrush to draw the codec on the ground. It didn’t take long until it was ready. “This way Miss.” He pointed to the center of the circle. I knew what I had to do, so I just stepped on it and waited for the rest to happen. “Thank you for choosing us, please come again.” His last words before the darkness consumed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can be whoever I want, I mean I’m a fucking god now. I was walking through the dark, but I expect the dark streets of my kingdom. You’d naturally won’t see anything, just because of the dark vision I’m able to see. Have you ever woken up at midnight, you have your door closed, and you have an urge to go to the toilet? It feels like that but without ever turning the lights on to see where you are going. Just picture that but in as a whole city.

Have I ever told you that I love this place? It feels so nice! So heartwarming, like if I was homesick all of my life. If it were raining, I’d be singing ‘I’m singing in the rain.’ Because I’m in that mood, to just jump around! I began running, in the middle of the street, not knowing where to go. I had somewhere to go, but that doesn’t mean I should go there. It has been a while since I’ve seen my parents, and I really don’t know if I should.

I began heading for a ramp, which leads me to a wall, which leads me to a roof. Have you seen Spiderman? Or TMNT? Because that’s what I began to do. I started jumping from roof to rooftop, with no real destination. “Tell everybody I’m on my way! New friends and new places to see!” I began singing “I’m on my way” from Phil Collins, I don’t know the entire song, but whenever I’m in an excellent mood I sing those two sentences, just because I want to. I began doing spins and jumps while I moved. Doing backflips and whatever possible movement I knew. Making cartwheels while I landed, and jumping from wall to wall. I felt free for the first time! I climbed the tallest building near me, just to drop out of it, feeling amazing!

I stopped when I heard sounds from a nearby window. Inside I could see a mother picking up a baby who was crying. I sat on the edge of the building, watching her calm down the kid. It brought a smile to my face, seeing the mother happily leaving the sleeping child back on his cradle. “I should see mom,” I told myself about leaving the family alone. I mean, I’m her only daughter, even if I still don’t picture myself as a girl. I climbed down the building, going back to the streets. I don’t even know who I am.

I stared at my hands, and then took my blades out. A lot of things happened in a week, some I still don’t know what to even think about them. My life back home, my other family, and Alice’s team, or chess pieces. And what the greater ones warned me, something is coming, and I’ll be the only one able to stop it. My happiness faded away into sadness, which then into sorrow. What and where am I going with this. If my life before was horrible and had no visible road, now I had way too many to choose, and each one not clear of where they are leading.

Suddenly pain came from my stomach. It made me flinch and hug it tightly. “Ow ow ow…” I squealed as I practically sat down on the sidewalk. “Ouch, what was this all about?” I stood up still grabbing my stomach. “Did I got an injury?” I lifted up my shirt and started looking for any type of wound. My stomach was clear, and the part, which hurt me the most, was intact. I rubbed the lower part of my stomach, I found it a bit relaxing, but the pain didn’t go away.

I brushed it off as some reaction with my new powers, and I began walking towards the castle. My stomach continued aching as I walked, it sporadically hurt more to then return back to the usual pain. Thankfully the castle wasn’t very far away, and I was near the gates in no time. Three guards were standing at the entrance, each one of them holding a sword in their right hand. As soon as I got close to the gates, each of them pointed at my neck with their swords. “I just want to see the Queen!” I told them surprised by their actions.

“You think that would be enough to enter?” One guard told me and pushed with great force that caused me to reach the other side o the street. “Get out of here you punk!” He laughed it off and returned to his previous position. I stood up and walked away, there is no possible way they are going to let me in. I began walking on the streets and noticed a building taller than the wall just on the other side of the road. There was my path.

I ran behind the building and started climbing the staircase in the back. I walked towards the other edge of the building, there was quite the length to reach the wall. Thankfully the building was width enough for me to get sufficient speed to clear the jump. I walked to the other side and did some warm-up exercises. My stomach was still killing me, but I have to ignore it to concentrate. I took a deep breath and focused on my objective, I crack my neck before starting to run.

I wait until I’m at the edge of the building to make the jump. Something wrong and I might trip at the end. I tried to be as precise as possible, and then I did the hike. Once more I was mid-air, my now long hair looking like a cape. I wasn’t that I’d be able to make it. I could only grab the edge with my left hand. I began swinging from left to right, to get enough momentum to grab the corner with my right hand. After I was in position, I used my body strength to get over the wall.

I sat down to take a breath of what I managed to do. This is the first time I’ve managed to pull off something like this. I knew I couldn’t relax for long, a guard will stumble upon me any moment. I climbed down the other side of the wall. “I’m inside, now what,” I said looking at the huge building I might as well call home. I think I’ll have to do more climbing…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fuck this is tiresome,” I said when I finally manage to get into the terrace of my room. I’ve managed to climb the entire castle wall to reach my, well Elizabeth’s room. My whole body is killing me, I practically laid down on the floor. “And my stomach still hurts,” I whined kicking my legs up and down. Seriously what’s up with this pain? It’s constant, and sometimes it hurts more than usual. I slowly stood up, making my hair cover my face. It returned to his natural black color, and I bet my eyes too.

I opened the door to my room and found it just as I left it before. Huge ass bed, poopload of presents, and my baby crib. It was cleaned up as if they cleaned it every day. I walked towards the light switch to turn the lights on. They were bright enough to make the room visible but dim enough to not burn my skin. I jumped to the bed, enjoying its fluffiness and how soft it is. I turned around and stared at the ceiling. “What I’m going to do,” I told myself slowly losing track of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt a light brush coming from my head. It felt nice, so I naturally moved towards it. The fingers gently touched my skin, caressing it gently. A soothing sound rumbled in my ears. I don’t know what it is, but I just wanted to hear it forever. “Honey, honey is time to get up.” I finally understood what the words were saying. I slowly opened my eyes and moved towards the source of the voice. I was blinded by the light, even if there wasn’t a lot, but a few seconds later I could see myself but as a twenty-something year old.

“Mom!” I shouted and sat up, for some reason hugging my chest while doing so. “How did you know I was here? Did I wake you up?” My mother was beautiful, I don’t know her age, but by looks, it’ll be very young. I got hypnotized by her black eyes, her long eyelashes flickering each time she blinks. We both stared at each other for a while, both wondering what the other was thinking. I was nervous, I can’t lie, I don’t know what she will do to me, or even how she is.

“Your snores woke up the entire castle.” She said before breaking into laughs. I blushed and look down, now what will they do to me. I trembled a little, afraid of what she’ll do to me. She noticed what was going on with me, and grabbed my thigh. “Elizabeth what’s wrong? Did something happened to you?”

I broke into tears and covered my face. “I’m sorry! I’ve done horrible things!” I practically shouted from the top of my lungs. Words filled with emotions I never experienced before. “It wasn’t my intention to get all of this! I was doing something on Claudin, then I got pulled by an invisible force, then I met the greater ones, they warned me and all, then I got arrested, they did all sort of stuff to me, they made me get naked and do painful experiments, and when I escaped I might have done horrible things.” How should I state this, I've never cried before in my life, not that I can recall.

And now I’m a fucking waterfall of emotions, I was crying on a bed, hiding my face, in front of my mother. If I remember correctly every time I cried near my mom, I would get smacked in the face with something, and sent to my room without dinner. If my previous mother did that, what will a queen do? Send me back with the people who did experiments on me? Lock me up? Not only I was crying, now I’m terrified of what will happen. I slowly removed my hands from my face, expecting an angry stare my heart skipped a bit when she had a gentle and heartwarming smile.

She didn’t say nothing, she just sat next to me and gave me a hug. I let all of my fears out on her shoulder, feeling for the first time this… feeling. Is this what I’ve been missing all of this time? I don’t want to stop hugging her, feeling her warmth, feeling her emotions, her… love. A smile form, a gentle, genuine smile. I rarely smile, and this smile touched natural.

“You feeling better Elizabeth?” She gently asked, stroking my back. I didn’t say anything, I continue hugging her and just nodded. She hugged me a bit tighter, I was still happy for being with her. “We need to talk about a lot of things Elizabeth.” She said stepping back. I just nodded with tears still in my eyes. “Why don’t we start with the critical mess you made on the bed?” I looked down and saw what she meant. There was a somewhat large bloodstain on my crotch area, as well as in a large portion of the bed.

To be continued…

0