Part 1; Chapter 15: Black Dog
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy Valentines day! I hope you have a wonderfull day with your loved ones!

Black Bloodstains
Chapter 15: Black Dog

I searched online for the word ‘Colan.’ Turns out, is a small town or province, from the Peruvian state name Piura. It fully depends on tourism, and its mostly opened in the summertime. The place is also infested with rays, townsfolk say that you can only enter the sea when the tide is high. The fast currents scare the rays from the sand, so you’re able to enter the sea with no problem. If you enter when there’s low tide, you most likely are going to be stung by one of them. Luckily some houses specialized on treating ray stings.

Is that even relevant? No. The only things I’ve been wondering all morning were: Why was Elizabeth in Peru? How was she able to understand the town’s people? I know for sure that Elizabeth doesn’t know how to speak Spanish. But in her dream, she had no trouble remembering what the people talked to her. And also, how did Elizabeth manage to walk all the way from Peru to New York? Where did her journey start? Who was that demonic version of Elizabeth?

I swear her dreams are giving more questions from her past, than answers. I wrote everything I could investigate and printed it on the diary the King gave me. I also ripped open a map from America, from one of my old geography books. I circled the coast of Peru and New York. I wrote the number eleven in New York because I was confident of Elizabeth’s age then. I still don’t know how old was Elizabeth when she was in Colan. Maybe future dreams will give me a clue or an approximate of her age.

Saying Peru and having the country all morning, made me think of Sinatra’s “Come fly with me, let’s float down to Peru.” and its following verses. I sang the song all the way from my house to school. I studied Elizabeth all the way, I noticed a bit of a difference in the way she walks. Before, I could see some sort of denial or toughness in her walking manner. As if she was trying to force something on the way she walks. Now it seems as if she slowly didn’t matter to her anymore. Her hips swung, not abruptly, but you could notice a difference if you saw her walk days before.

Aside from that, she remained quiet the entire walk. She had her cute backpack on and was hugging on her chest the book she has been reading since the day I met her. I also have to point out, she seemed jumpier. She reacts more towards everything. Even getting a scare from an old guy starting a lawnmower. I tried to start a conversation with her, but she’d shut me out with straight answers and no follow-ups. I concluded, she was still a bit sensitive on her whole, “Who am I” situation. So I decided to leave her alone for the rest of the walk. I was also surprised by her sudden change of hairstyle. For some reason, whatsoever, she decided to wear her hair into two ponytails. She didn’t look bad, I just passed it as if nothing really different happened.

We reached the school, and she stopped at the main entrance. She turned towards me, and I saw her struggling to look at me directly. “My locker is on this floor, we have math on the third.” I saw her taking a deep breath and straighten her back. “I’ll go get my things, get a head start, I’ll meet you on the classroom.” I nodded, and she left me walking to my right. I saw her bumping shoulders with a dude, dropping her books as she did so. She was nervous, I could see it. Knowing her, she might just be struggling on deciding what was her role at school now.

I sighed, and when I turned around to walk towards the staircase. I was blocked by a set of pecks on my face. I looked up and saw one of the many football players at our school. “Sorry,” I said moving to the side to continue my way. But as I did, another Jock appeared next to the first one. And another one appears next to the last one. And another one. And another one. And another one. After some seconds, I was completely surrounded by the defense or the offensive players of the football team. “What are you…” I got interrupted by one of them grabbing me from my arms and carrying me with them.

I got thrown inside a Janitor’s room. I struggled to get the equipment off my body and to stand without falling. I could easily blow these guys away. Using a great gust, I could make them fly on the hallways. Before taking a decision, the door opened, and the leader of the jocks entered. “Jackson…” I said with a ‘not surprised’ face. I’ve never been in wrong terms with him. We’ve never had gotten along. But I’ve never been on his watch list. Crazy people, do scare the bullies away. “What do you want?”

He grabbed me from the collar, picked me up, and pulled me to his face. “I saw you walking to school with the new girl!” He shouted in front of my face. I turned my face around, hoping that his spit won’t enter my mouth. “What’s up with that?! Are you perhaps his new boyfriend?!” He shakes my body as he speaks, “If you are, then I’ll have to force…”

“Wait for what?!” I shouted interrupting him. “You think I’m dating Elizabeth?!” He nodded in quick succession. I facepalmed afterward. Making an echo in the entire room. ‘I wished I was her boyfriend.’ It thought to myself. But what came out, was something along the lines of. “She’s my cousin! There’s nothing between us that isn’t blood.” He dropped me to the ground, making me fall on a pile of cleaning materials. “Wait a moment, you have a crush on Elizabeth?” My mouth opened, making a smile from ear to ear. I began poking his muscly sides. “You like Elizabeth, you like Elizabeth, You like Eli…”

He grabbed me from the neck and lifts me in the air. “I swear if you tell her I’ll… I’ll… I’ll…” He stopped realizing, touching her crush’s cousin, won’t help him at all on getting it on with Elizabeth. It’ll function more like a step back. He dropped me to the ground, once again in the pile of cleaning equipment. “I won’t do anything. Just, please keep it a secret. I don’t want the gossip to spread so fast that I won’t be able to control it.” He sat on the door, facing my eyes at the same level.

We were face to face, the biggest pile of muscle at our school, and a person who can be classified as the thinnest or weakest of the school. And we were inside a closet. Saying the last words sort of removes the epicness of the situation. And almost makes it sound like the beginning of a gay novel. I shook my thoughts away and looked back at Jackson’s eyes. “When?” The only thing I need to ask him in a situation like this. The whole context finishes the question.

“The moment I saw her my heart skipped a beat.” He locked the door and scratched his hair. He was looking as if his words struggle to come out. “I decided to approach her, in the only aggressive manner I know. I wish that I could go to the past and change what I did. I said something along the lines of ‘new meat.’ After I spoke to her, I simply got more interested in her. Her semi-sarcastic manner of speaking and the way she’s always in control of the situation made me fall in love with her. Then, she made me realize that my ex was a total bitch and that she actually had cheated on me. The day I carried her to the infirmary, just made me explode inside. Her skin was soft, her body was so fragile, but I knew that there’s a beast, a snarling beast inside of that body. The final nail in the coffin, was this morning when I saw her hair in twin-tails.”

“You’re into twin-tails?” I answered him, getting a bit more comfortable in my surroundings. He nodded, blushing a little. “Damn, I’ll be dammed that the school’s mammoth actually has a soft spot.” I saw him suddenly standing up, fist prepared and nothing to doubt. “There’s nothing wrong with that!” I shouted stepping out. “Let’s make a deal. Whatever happens here, stays here, okay?” I gave him my hand for a shake. He took it and almost crushed it with his force. “Good…” I said shaking away the pain. “To be in the same ground, I’ve sometimes thought that having a 2D girlfriend is better than a real-life one.” I saw him laughing, I put my serious face and pointed him. “Don’t laugh, it’s a weird thing I sometimes had in mind. But hey! I’m not a six something beefcake. It’s not as if I can have girlfriends all around me.”

“Bull-shit!” He answered me, this time he points the finger at me. “Anyone can get a girlfriend. Yeah, even you can get one, even if you’re one of the slimmest guys of the entire school. My big-bro has had way more girlfriends than I can count, and he’s a five eight-sack of bones.” He sighed and rested on the door. “Physical traits do help if you gain some muscle, and you boost your confidence a little, I bet you’ll get a cute girl in no time. Let me propose a deal. You help me with Elizabeth, I’ll help you get a girl.”

I chuckled, I know Elizabeth, and he doesn’t have even a slight possibility of getting somewhere with her. I do however find it interesting his offer, gaining some muscle in the areas that are attractive could help me out. Might as well give it a shot. “Deal!” I yelled giving him my hand. I regretted it later, he once again obliterated my hand. Crushing it with such ease.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why Sam hasn’t arrived. I was sitting on my desk, resting my head on my hand. I’m such an idiot for combing my hair this way. What was I thinking!? Everyone has been staring at me all morning. I’ve never felt this anxious before. I want to hide, my cheeks have never been this red in public. I sighed, keeping my cool, and returned reading the spell book. What am I doing here? Public school? I mean… I’m a princess, and I’m here like… No! I’m a normal boy! Girl! Ugh… My head hurts of merely thinking it. I like school, that’s why I’m here. I love learning, learning is fun.

Someone grabbing my shoulders, made me jump in my seat yelling. I covered my mouth after the girly squeal I made, and turn around to see who had scared my butt off. “Sorry, never thought you’d be so jumpy…” Lizzie said behind me. I relaxed by taking deep breaths, somehow I’ve been a bit sensitive this morning. “I love your new hairstyle!” That made me blush, in a deep red tone. I hugged my legs and hid between them. I should have worn my hair loose, I wish Sam’s sister hadn’t left the bands on the bathroom.

Lizzie pulled a chair next to me and sat down looking at me. “Someone seems to be a bit sensitive. Care to share what’s happening?” I like Lizzie, I’ve always liked her. She’s such a nice person, so caring, so friendly. I turned my face and looked at her, gave her a little smile before returning between my legs. “Did you have piano lessons this morning?” At first, I didn’t understand what she was saying, but after a little cramp from my belly, I understood what she was talking about. I nodded still hidden between my legs. “Aw… You poor thing!” She stood up and hugged me. I reacted by blushing brighter than I was moments ago.

This thing called a period, what was I getting all worried about? I thought my stomach would literally explode, and that I would gush out blood like a fountain. It hurts, quite a bit, but nothing that can kill you. It makes you feel down, and it’s very bothersome. Aside from that, the blood can be stopped by a pad, which just has to be changed every now and then. Lizzie has been rubbing my back, it felt pleasant and relaxing. I turned around and smile. “Thank you,” I told her as I sat straight. I decided to remove the bands letting my hair loose. I shook my head to spread it all around my back.

No more moping. I’m going to school as if nothing had happened. “What pretty hair you have,” Lizzie said running her fingers between my hair. “No wonder they picked you as Juliet in this semester school play.” Back to hiding. I rested my head in the desk and covered my face with my arms. “You didn’t know, right?” I shake my head, still between my arms. “Well, last Friday the English teacher organized the groups for the yearly play we have to make. She picked Romeo and Juliet for our group and Macbeth for the other group. It was our choice to pick the actors for each roll, and the group picked you as Juliet!”

I hate plays. I hate being in public. I have stage fright. Why wasn’t here on Friday? I would prefer to work on the script than be an actress. “You want to see who’s going to be Romeo?” I shook my head, but Lizzie pulled me on shoulders. “Oh come on! You got a hottie to act him. You don’t know him, but it's him!” She pointed towards the door. First I saw a bunch of regular dudes talking by the door, I was glad that I didn’t have to act with someone I truly knew. But then the door opened. And another classmate walked inside.

“His name is Geoff! And don’t you dare do something naughty with him, because he’s mine!” Lizzie burst into giggles as I remained there, speechless. My mind was blank. My body didn’t move. I got shut down. I could only follow him with my eyes. He had a muscular figure, luscious black hair, and had all the features I used to have. My whole world stopped, quite literally. Everything around me stopped moving, Lizzie’s giggling stopped, the birds chirping stopped, the conversations ceased. It was only me and me.

I stood up and walked towards me. His jaw was the same, his eyes were the same, and everything about me was the same. But I knew that the person standing in front of me wasn’t me. It was someone else. Someone I took possession by force. Someone I used to be. My knees gave up. I fell to the ground. My breathing became heavier, faster, louder. I looked at my hair on my shoulders, it began to change colors sporadically. Green, red, yellow, white, blue, light blue, brown, and black again. My vision changed from average to a fiery red. I heard back of my uniform being ripped. Something was coming out of there. I felt my backbones grow from the back as if something was popping out.

I looked at my hands, they were growing out, the nails getting longer, the skin getting rougher, they were slowly turning into claws. The door suddenly being busted open distracted me. I wasn’t causing the time to stop. I was getting invaded. I wanted to stand up, but my legs were still wobbly and uncontrollable. I saw person by person, entering the classroom. A total of fifteen came. “Isn’t the killer of Gabe in this room?!” The blonde girl that I met yesterday spoke up. Behind was the rest of his gang with weapons in their hands.

I saw her laughing, and I saw the girl that attacked me yesterday stepping back. I was a sea of emotions. My head was filled with questions. Anger, fear, sadness, and doubt controlled me. Things no longer made sense. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to disappear. I could hear once more, I saw one of the members of her gang, throw me a spear, which landed, on my shoulder. Afterward, I just heard a bestial roar. And I passed out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was having a laugh with Jackson. Turns out he’s actually a very nice guy. We were laughing our asses off when suddenly everything stopped. He didn’t move from his laughing stance, and everything around us turned into a shade of grey. “What the fuck?” I said jumping to my feet. I headed outside to see what was going on. Everyone in the hallways didn’t move. Everything was in complete silence. Laughs, conversations, even a dude that was falling down was floating in mid-air. I walked a bit to see things clearly, suddenly an influential person pulled my hand.

“Sam! Prepare your weapon!” I saw Alice running next to me, she had her claws outside and next to her was Laurie and Shawn. All of them with weapons in hand. I didn’t doubt a second and took out my spear. We went upstairs, heading towards a bunch of loud noises and screams. Floyd was waiting for us at the top. Wielding some kind of ax and her fist was covered in flames. I got thrown in the air and landed smoothly on my feet. I saw who was pulling me and was Kalyn wielding her gigantic sword.

Armor appeared on everyone else. Kalyn looked like a vast knight, with an even bigger shield on her left hand. Laurie had her bow and quill on her back, her armor was kind of light, made for archers to be fast. Shawn was wearing a lighter helmet than Kalyn’s, it was sort of medieval, giving him enough protection, but at the same time giving him the freedom to move. Floyd had a huge black and red cloak, covering her entire body. And last but not least Alice, she had a high armor, only her right arm having actual metal protection, the rest was covered by excellent looking materials, producing a top picture.

“Why did she attacked us now!” Alice jumped above me and began walking. “Neither Sam nor Elizabeth have their full equipment!” She looked at me and rubbed her hair. “Sam stays in the back, beware since you’ll be an easy target. Everyone! Positions!” Kalyn stepped to the front, Shawn followed her and Alice stepped to the other side. Floyd and Laurie remained in the back, I moved between the V formation they were making and peeked between their shoulders. “Move!”

We all walked at the same time. Kalyn protected us from any incoming damage, Alice and Shawn would take care of any direct aggressors, while Floyd and Laurie would shoot anyone from a distance. It would be an excellent strategy if someone showed up. “Halt!” Alice shouted, rooting us in place. “Where are the…” Before Alice could finish her sentence. The front wall got destroyed by a group of people being thrown towards it. They stood up, adjusted their armor, and shouted with weapons in hand to were they had been thrown.

We slowly walked towards the intersection. The whole hallway was a mess, lockers scattered around, concrete on the ground, walls wholly destroyed, and claw-like footprints on the ground. We saw the origin of all of this, some kind of wyvern, or dragon, I don’t know the proper name for it, but a fucking humanoid dragon was being attacked by a group of people. Or rather, a fucking humanoid dragon was attacking a group of people. Either of them can work. The hallways looked as if every natural disaster passed at once. Ice structures rise from the ground, fire, water, even some leaves and trees were on the hallway.

The dragon looked familiar. The color of its scales regularly changed. Green, red, yellow, white, blue, light blue, brown, and black, where the colors the scales took. It had long wings, a long tail that had spikes at the end, reptile-like legs, and long arms with sharp claws at the end, and, surprisingly a humanoid body. It was wearing what used to be the school’s uniform, its head had long horns, and its face somewhat resembled “ELIZABETH?!” the seven of us screamed at the same time.

The dragon turns to face us for a moment, slowly Elizabeth’s traits disappeared, the uniform got ripped apart, and the face transformed into a reptilian one. Arrows and spells hit Elizabeth’s side, which made her ignore us and hauls towards her attackers. “Oh no! She must have seen… Oh no!” Alice said, jumping at the front. “We need to get Elizabeth and the Macmaster’s out of here.” She looked towards us, her face covered in anguish. “Defensive position. Shawn, Floyd, and Sam, gather as many survivors as you can find. Bring them all to Laurie who will try to heal them. Kalyn, you and I will distract Elizabeth, after we secure the place, we’ll have to…” She stopped making a ball in her hands, thinking of a plan. “We’ll have to tackle her outside the building. She’ll have enough space to finish her transformation, and she’ll dry out of energy. Now!”

Floyd and Shawn charged in front of me. Shawn moved like lighting, while Floyd floated in the air. I was about to start running but got distracted by watching Alice suddenly transforming into something. The small girl was gone, on her place stood a gigantic looking bear. Arms as long as my whole body, they ended in four massive claws. The whole thing had some parts of his body covered in ice. From its claws to its shoulders were covered by white shining ice, from his knees to his paws, were included in ice, and the upper part of its head had ice. Ice shards popped from everywhere, and a menacing looking polar bear, combined with a hedgehog, and an iceberg stood.

Shawn and Floyd had returned gathering people. Shawn had two guys on his shoulder, while Floyd was lifting with telekinesis six people. “Sam! Get going!” Shawn shouted at me, making me ignore the massive creature, and head towards a pile of concrete. I saw three people resting there, or more like, not being able to move. One dude had his entire legs ripped apart, another girl had her whole chest area burned. And the other one, the one that stood at the end of the room.

“Erica!” I shouted heading towards her. She was mostly intact, but she was in the middle of the tumult, and she was probably the object that was thrown for the wall to be destroyed. I kneeled in front of her, she cough spitting out blood. Her eyes closed as she passed out on the nearby wall. I checked on her pulse, she was still alive, thankfully. I tried to pick her up, but I found myself too be weak to do so. Remember the small cart that usually had a DVD player and a television? I threw everything to the ground and placed all the three bodies on it. It was a bit difficult to push it outside the door, but I managed to carry them all the way where Laurie was.

Laurie, Shawn, Floyd and other twelve people were on the ground surrounding Laurie. Floyd telepathically lifted the three people I had on the cart and gently left them on the walls. I noticed the only awoke person was the blond girl from yesterday. The left side of her head was bleeding, and her entire right arm had a huge claw mark. Her legs were both frozen and burned. But I noticed her, looking at me and at the rest of her team. “Those are all.” She told Laurie. “Treat them first, it was my fault for making this attack. I’ll be healed last.”

I looked back at the action. Kalyn was covering a considerable flamethrower that Elizabeth was breathing at her. The flames changed into ice, and it practically froze Kalyn’s shield. Alice, as a bear, tackled Elizabeth, sending her dragon form a few feet away. I noticed how Elizabeth slowly grows in size, as she stood up, the ceiling above her fell down. She was slowly getting taller than the place we were in. Kalyn and Alice charged at Elizabeth. Kalyn used her shield, while Alice tackled her with her shoulder.

They send Elizabeth flying across the wall, making her fall to the ground. There was a moment of silence. You could hear the heavy breathing coming from Kalyn and Alice. They sound tired and exhausted. A gigantic roar interrupted the silence, the ceiling crumbled afterward, a large set of claws appear on the sides. We could see her, she could see us. A giant lizard eye emerged from the hole Elizabeth had made. The nails cleaned the whole ceiling, destroying the two floors above us. It felt like a final boss fight, Elizabeth as a dragon was easily twice the size of the building.

Flames covered her whole body, her eyes shined with bright red anger. She was about to throw her breath at us. She opened her mouth, and a set of sharp white teeth almost blinded us. Each looked like the tip of sharps knives. We all felt her gathering air, moving the rumble and some of us as she breath in. Was this my impending death? Am I going to disappear into dust? The fire began forming on her mouth, she roared once more and started to send her flame towards us.

Moments before it reached the building, it ended. Elizabeth fell to the building exhausted. Crushing the remaining structure in her way down. I stood up to see what was going on. There she was, an enormous dragon covering the entire school garden. It was becoming smaller by the second, shrinking its size until we saw the previous humanoid dragon from the beginning. Seconds later, a naked Elizabeth was lying in the middle of the soccer field.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I could barely hear Elizabeth whispering to herself in the corner. I felt sorry for her, I know it wasn’t her fault, it has something to do with her whole second Elizabeth thingy. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and wide open, and she had a cloak that covered her body. I couldn’t see her body, but I bet she was hugging her legs as she cradled on her bum. I didn’t see her blink, she was staring at a blank wall, just repeating the same sentence, over and over again.

I stopped looking at her, I had to get moving with this medical stuff. After everything calmed down, we had to move everyone to our base. We moved the couches, to make space for the wounded. There, Laurie took charge of all of us, except for Elizabeth who wouldn’t answer to anyone. We ordered them up at a progressive level of damage. Laurie went straight for the most critical patients, while we took care of the rest. Laurie took charge of five people, and Kalyn helped her with them. Alice, Floyd, Shawn and I took care of the rest. Each of us getting two patients.

I immediately went for Erica. Her whole back was open, her clothes were ripped from behind. She had red marks, as well as blood that covered her entire back. I applied her some kind of cream, to heal her. Then I wrapped her with bandages and took out with some pincers the pieces of concrete that got stuck in her skin. I finished treating her efficiently, I moved to the patient on my right, which was the leader of the team. I ran out of bandages on Erica, so I had to get more to heal this girl. “All set here!” Shawn shouted from my left. I noticed two guys all bandaged up, and with most of their wounds practically gone.

“Perfect. Go with Laurie, she might need more hands.” Alice said from my right, she was making small blocks of ice and putting them on a plastic bag. She was treating a very young girl. I heard her reassuring that everything was going to be fine, as she applied creams and bandages. “I still can’t get what made you attack us,” Alice told the girl I was currently applying the cream on her knees. “We didn’t enter your territory, we didn’t have any previous confrontation, and we already had claimed the price on the scepter. There doesn’t seem to be an apparent reason for you to attack us.”

“There is.” The girl answered Alice, sitting straight and ignoring the fact that her leg was injured. “Revenge.” She then spits out some blood from her mouth into a small glass she had. “Your little helper, on her scape of getting the scepter, completely obliterated one of my best men. Or rather, my best friend.” She removed tears from her eyes and gave up on the pain caused by her wounds. “He was the second guy I took a possession off! Imagine if you suddenly got the news that Floyd exploded! Leaving only a mark of blood on the ground! That’s why I did it! I want her head in a pole, I want to bring her justice on what she did, I want to ki..”

“And by herself, she almost takes out your entire team!” Alice shouted at her. I couldn’t even see her movements, she was so fast that in seconds she lifted the girl by the neck, and took out only two of her claws, and placed the girl’s neck between them. “I can understand your suffering. People I cared a lot about had died in front of my face! But what I don’t understand, is that after she destroyed your entire team, without her even suffering a little. You come here, inside the enemy house that is currently helping your team, threatening to kill one of our teammates. We could have easily left you on your own. You decided to attack her, it’s your fault, and then we shouldn’t have helped your team. Listen here spoiled brat. I could leave your team to destiny, see if you manage to heal their wounds. Better for me, I’d get your territory after your entire team dies. Better, I could start a team right here. Is legal, after you started yours I have the right to answer back with one. Think about that before you come here threatening to kill one of our own!”

Alice dropped her to the ground and went back to healing the patient. When I walked with bandages and began covering her head with them, she snapped back at Alice. “What is she anyway. She’s clearly not one of us…” She slowly said as I covered her entire left side of her head with bandages. “I saw Dianne’s memories when she informed me that Gabe died. I couldn’t believe it at first. But when I saw her, swinging the scepter, one second Gabe was charging towards her, the other, puff! He completely banished into a gush of blood.”

“She’s my sister, and we’re working on her powers,” Alice said stepping over to the next patient.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We worked for quite a while. We ran out of bandages and several medical materials. Laurie was completely drained. She had saved the lives of five persons, while we took charge of the rest. I had to take a shower to completely remove the bloodstains from my body. I was given new clothes since the previous ones were way too dirty for me to wear. Alice was saying goodbye to the entire Macmaster crew. Erica was still passed out, and I wasn’t able to talk to her. I wish I did, she really seemed like a nice girl.

The five of us were resting on the couches. Kalyn had a big bag of ice on her shoulders, and Laurie was more asleep than awake by now. “At least they were polite enough to give us some energy,” Alice said, closing the door, carrying a box in her hands. She sat on the main sofa and began reading out-loud the note the box had: “Dear House of Ruplant. We’re truly thankful for what you’ve done today. It was a completely unnecessary curse of actions for you to do. However, we’re truly grateful for (Dare I say it) saving our ass. We’re willing to pay you a high amount of energy for that, this way, our houses won’t hold any grudges. Please don’t send that girl again. Yours Truly, Catherine Macmaster.” Alice bent the note and put it on her pocket.

“It’s a good amount they gave us,” Alice said opening up the box. “More than enough to pay for the resources they used. Laurie!” She unconsciously shouted, not noticing she was long lost gone, sleeping on the sofa. “Oh, the force of habit.” She stood up and stretched her arms. “Outstanding work guys. Feel free to take the rest of the day off. I’ll take care of all the ‘paperwork’ regarding today’s absence.” I could hear Alice cracking her bones, after each crack, she would say something along the lines of “ah…” We were all falling asleep when suddenly Alice screamed with her whole lung capacity. “AH!” Falling to the ground.

That caught our attention. All of us, excluding Laurie who was snoring by now, turned around to see what was happening. Alice was on the ground, and standing on top of her was Elizabeth’s demonic version. She noticed us staring at her, and she answered back by waving her hand. “Hi guys, you did a nice work bringing me down!” A huge smile appeared on her face while she gave us a thumbs up that only caused Kalyn to pass out on the couch. “Oh, I’ll be there in a moment…” She looked like the thing I saw in Elizabeth’s dream. Black and red hair, a fire like an aura surrounding her, horns, dog heads on her shoulders, dragon-like wings on her back, wolf-like feet, and a dog tail? I didn’t say that one coming.

She grabbed Alice from her clothes, picked her up, and holds her in front of her. “How dare you to forget about me!” She shouted in a very demonic and hoarse tone. Alice was terrified, she didn’t even take her claws out, and she was willing to do whatever demonic Elizabeth had in her mind. What she did afterward make Floyd faint next to me. “You meanie big sis! What did I ever do to make you hate me!” Demonic Elizabeth began to hug Alice, making her voice return to normal. “Elizabeth is too shy to do this, to be fair she experimented her first sister hug yesterday, but she wanted more hugs!” Demonic Elizabeth was hugging the life out of Alice, who seemed not able to breathe normally.

“You aren’t here to kill us?!” Alice said regaining her breath. Demonic Elizabeth picked her up, and while she floated, she carried her to the main couch and dropped her on top of it. She proceeds to sit down next to Shawn, who passed out at her very own sight.

“They finally fell asleep.” Demonic Elizabeth said, snapping her fingers and transforming back into Elizabeth, her demonic traits were gone, and she was back to wearing a normal black attire. She, however, was different from Elizabeth. Her hair had a white stripe on the side, and her eyes were white rather than the normal red. “I wanted to talk personally to you big sis, and you Sammy Johnson, or cus’ ” She ended her sentence with a barrage of giggles. “I’m in an excellent mood today!”

Alice and I stared at her, not wanting to say anything, we were both terrified and surprised to what was going on. “Oh yeah, silly me!” She said putting her tongue out and poking her head with her finger. “You have no idea of who I am. Well!” She cleared her throat and made the entire room fall into a pit of darkness. “I’m Elizabeth!” She burst out giggling loudly. The room’s lights returned, and she was laughing while her whole body floated in the air.

“You need to act serious Elizabeth!” She had split herself in two! She was literally talking with herself! The only difference is that the other Elizabeth had the color patterns inversed. She had pure white hair, and a black stripe on her side and her eyes were completely black. “We don’t have time before we wake up!”

“But it is so funny to act like this!” White stripe answered back. “I can never laugh when I’m in control…”

“That’s enough!” Black stripe Elizabeth said, combining with the other Elizabeth. The other one was gone, leaving floating only Elizabeth with the black stripe. “Sorry for that!” She said, lowering herself to the ground, and straitening her clothes. “I’m, I swear I’m not messing with you guys, Elizabeth. But I’m what you may call, one part of Elizabeth’s personality. You just met my opposite, which was necessary to take control of the others to pass out.”

She removed her hair from her face and straightens her back. “I’m something called a reflection of one’s soul. Me being one from Elizabeth. I’m Elizabeth, but in a clear state of mind, when she’s no longer troubled by her past and is not having a mental breakdown. The one that was just here was Elizabeth a bit more along the path of sanity. When she finally embraces her girlhood and doesn’t care to show it to the world.” She crossed her legs and put herself in a more comfortable position.

“We were unconsciously summoned by Elizabeth. We’re currently in a horrible state of mind. We’re actually thanked that the Macmaster’s invaded. We were about to transform because we saw Geoff, or as Elizabeth likes to call him, me going back to school. Sam, we want you to be with us at all times, I know it’s a bit hard to ask, but try to be with us as much as you can. You’ve managed to calm us down the other day, we need you to help us to calm down again.”

“And Alice.” She said turning her face towards Alice. “Big sis, when are you going to teach us how to polymorph? I know it’s one of the hardest spells in the book. But we need to learn it in case the whole dragon thing happens in public again. One more thing. We also need you to help us to calm our energy levels. Teach us how to relax our power levels, and return to a stable level. That’s all. You have approximately two minutes worth of questions before we wake up. So go for it!”

“Are you real, and what was that Elizabeth from seconds ago?” Both Alice and I said at the same time. That caused us to look at each other for a brief second, and back to Elizabeth.

“That was something that we like to call Bloodlust Elizabeth.” She answered us, resting her legs on the table. “She’s very, very real. You don’t want to mess with her, ever. She only appears when Elizabeth is in a hazardous situation, that the only way out is by killing everything around her. Or, when she realizes that she can easily clean us out of existence, and wants to absorb anything that remotely contains energy. Don’t worry when she enters that, Elizabeth will puke her away seconds later. But beware, the more she appears, the harder she’ll be to banish.”

“And, if we’re real…. It’s kind of a difficult question to answer. If you define real as something that is in a physical plain, then we are real, temporarily. We’re real but in different terms. We’re like you’d call, imaginations. I’m what Elizabeth thinks of herself if she stays sane, and true to her morals. And Miss Giggles is what Elizabeth thinks she’ll become if she gets way too in touch with her feminine side. In other words, we’re Elizabeth’s imaginary friends. And Elizabeth is so powerful that she managed to summon us because she’s an emotional wreck, and has no other way to ask for help. She’ll probably won’t remember at all what we talked her, nor she’ll even realize that she had summoned us.”

“But please, help her out, she really needs help right now.” She stood up and looked at her invisible watch. “Just in time for Elizabeth to wake up!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ouch, my head…” I say to myself as I stand up from the ground. My legs feel like jelly, I can barely feel my arms, and my head is going nuts. My vision slowly returns. I use nearby objects to get some kind of balance. I finally manage to stand up, the world around me feels distorted, and I began taking deep breaths, trying to return focus to my vision. I slowly start to see shapes, the colors, and finally, I have a clear view of what’s around me. I’m using a table to get a hold of myself, not any meal, but our base’s main dining table.

I start looking around, I spot the vintage wallpapers, the vast library, and soon enough the chimney. I see Alice sitting on the couch, staring at me. I waved at her and began walking towards her. I notice my attire, I’m wearing some kind of black mantle over my body, I feel a simple shirt inside, as well as some track pants. I cover my body with the blanket, I really feel cold somehow, and continue walking to where Alice is. “Hi,” I say in a very short squeak, my throat feels a bit funny, not sure why. I take a look around and see that everyone except for Sam and Alice is sleeping in the couches. “What, what happens?” I ask standing between them.

“A team fight,” Alice said, not even looking at me. I looked at them, and they both had this expression on their faces as if they had just seen some kind of ghost. I waddle towards the empty spot in the only coach that isn’t occupied. “The Macmaster’s decided it’ll be a fun idea to start a team fight early in the morning,” Alice said as I sat down. She turned towards me and smiled, I felt her hand squish my leg as she spoke. “But thanks to you, you practically took care of the entire team. We just arrived when you had beaten more than half of the team! The guys were exhausted, and went to take a nap here.”

Alice suddenly stood up, jumping and cracking her bones. “Okay, Elizabeth! I need to teach you a fundamental lesson.” She was stretching her body and warming up. “Head up to the training dojo, I’ll be there in a minute.” I stood up from the couch and started walking, somehow my limbs felt really sore as if I did some kind of heavy training this morning. I knew my way to the dojo, so I slowly walked towards it. I barely heard Alice mumbling some words to Sam, as I closed the door of the dojo behind me.

I took a deep breath as I looked around. High white walls, several dummies set for punching and or stabbing, the room could easily fit an entire circus. I moved the hair from my face. “What did I do this morning?” I say to myself pondering if I really fought against the Macmaster house. ‘I remember putting my hair in twin tails, entering school, getting my books going to the classroom, reading a bit of the spell book, then I talked with Lizzie, and I discovered that I was Juliet in the play, and Romeo was…”

The door slammed open, Alice walking inside wearing a completely different outfit. She was wearing track pants and a bright light blue tank top, with a sports bra of the same color. She tossed me a black sports bra, which I struggle a little too, caught, due to how unexpected it was. “There’s one for you is, it's your size and color of your clothes.” She finished her sentence with a wink. I wondered what she meant, but I really was so distracted that I merely shrug it off. I cracked my neck and drop the mantle that was covering my body.

My clothing almost gave a heart attack, I was wearing an exact copy of Alice’s attire, except that my tank top was black and that I wasn’t wearing a sport’s bra. I saw how much cleavage I was exposed, even if I didn’t have that much breast. “AH!” I squealed in a very girly tone trying to hide my two globes. I blushed, not really prepared for showing my ‘things’ to the whole world. I covered them with my arms and legs. My cheeks had this bright tone of red, and I felt as if I could explode any minute.

I felt a block of solid ice pushing me off the ground. I straightened my back and completely encasing me in ice. The ice quickly disappeared, leaving me standing up in the middle of the room. The only thing that remained encased in ice was my legs and my arms. “Now missy!” Alice said standing in front of me, she made a small pole of ice and used it to pat me in my legs. “I know it’s a bit hard transitioning from a boy mentality to a body of a girl. But it is completely normal for you to exhibit such pretty things…” She poked my breasts with the stick, making me shiver all over by the weird sensations the freezing stick sends. “… to the whole world in a widespread and accepted way to do so.” She unfreezes my legs and my arms. “Now, it is not like you’ve got the biggest rack around here. I have the body of a ten-year-old, and my bra size is a bit bigger than yours. So…” She said pointing at the sport’s bra in my hand. “Put it on because you might hurt your, you know…”

I blushed and sighed. Knowing that Alice was right and that I shouldn’t be overreacting. Somehow, her comment about breast size made me cringe inside. But I feel a bit glad that I’m not carrying around things like Floyd’s or Laurie’s. I began taking my top off since I have to remove the tank top to get the bra on. I would like a bit of privacy, but since Alice is my sister and a girl, there is nothing she hasn’t seen before. When I had removed the tank top, the door suddenly opens. And Sam entered with a note in his hand. “What kind of tea do you want, because you only wrote te…” He stopped talking as he stared at me topless.

I gave the girliest scream, I’ve ever given in my life. My cheeks turn red immediately, and I covered my breast with my right arm as I shoot some kind of a blast to Sam. I send him flying all across the room. I could see his silhouette marked on the furthest wall in the back. I heard Alice sigh heavily, and she walked towards the door to close it. “Laurie!? Could you…” She shouted as she held the door.

“I’m on it…” Laurie interrupted, her voice sounded very exhausted. I barely heard Alice mumbling something between her teeth, as she closes the door and locks it. She looked at me as I was covering my breasts and blushing deeply. She pointed at the bra on the floor, and gave a look of ‘Do it.’ I sighed and quickly put it on, it was easier than the rest of the bras I’ve worn, why didn’t I use this kind more usually? I didn’t have to struggle to put my puppies in the correct place. I put on the tank top and held my hands behind my back. I was still embarrassed by the situation, my red cheeks proving so.

“Okay… With no more interruptions…” Alice said looking straight up to my eyes. “I want to show you a critical spell. I have to teach you this because only very high-energy wielders are actually able to do it. Everyone on the team is able to do it, but… Only you and I can do it to a much higher level. Watch closely.” Alice made the pole disappear, and she took some steps back. She took a deep breath, and suddenly things happened to her.

She gained height and a lot of furs. After some seconds, the Alice I knew disappear, and what appeared in front of me, was a gigantic grizzly bear. It was so big that it practically made me fall to the ground amazed. “Relax, I’m not going to hurt you,” Alice-bear spoke to me as she hilariously sat in the ground in front of me. “What I did was something called polymorph. Like the word says, it’s a special kind of spell that allows us to transform into our inner animal. That inner animal is usually tied to the caster's blood. That’s why houses usually have a picture of an animal since it is the main animal that the blood has. My emblem is a bear since you know…” She waved her hands over her furry body.

“Now!” She said resting her body on her hands. “I want you to do the same. I know what animal the Tenebris house has, but I don’t want to spoil it to you.” She winked after saying that. I internally laughed due to seeing a seven-foot bear wink. “Sit on your legs Elizabeth.” I did just what she told me to do, and I sat in a position that you would see a Chinese monk do. “Clear your mind, only pay attention to your breathing.” I closed my eyes, and I only paid attention to the movement of my lungs. “ Now, there will be a door in front of you, it doesn’t exist, but it does in your mind. Open it.”

I could understand what she was saying. I, in fact, sensed some kind of door in my mind. I felt very excited, thinking of the creature I will transform into. I grabbed the handle and pushed the door. Suddenly my body started to ache. “Focus on your breathing, let the transformation by itself,” Alice said. I did what she said, trying to ignore how my body felt. My entire skin tingle and there was an aching sensation all through my body, and it finished with a burning sensation in my mouth. “You want to see yourself?” Alice said, and I could hear something being placed on the ground in front of me.

I opened my eyes. My vision immediately took in all of the colors. Everything seemed much brighter, the colors looked much more vivid. After taking in all of the new things with my eyes, I finally decided to see what was in front of me. “A big dog?” The considerable ass ball of fur said with my voice. When I say a big dog, I mean a huge dog. It had a dark black coat, its neck seemed to have the most, creating somewhat of a mane, more significant than one of a lion’s. The thing didn’t look aggressive, in fact, it seems beautiful. Its fur shinned and looks bright. It had a smart look, that’s the best way to say it. It had the same red, glowing eyes as I have.

“It’s not a big dog, it’s something called a warg,” Alice said, destroying the mirror she had made in front of me. I towered her, I had to look down to see her. She was back in her human form, and she slowly walked towards me. I saw that she had the same height as one of my front legs. This thing is getting more bizarre the more I explain it. “A warg is a certain kind of wolf. It is categorized as different species since it can’t leave the same offspring of the species mates with a wolf. Think about it as a Jurassic wolf. A warg is the size of a polar bear, it has fangs the size of cutting knives, very acute senses, and a fur that can survive the harshest of winters.” She walked towards me and hugged me. Feeling my hair being crushed this way is a peculiar sensation. “That makes you very fluffy and cuddly!” She shouted with a childish tone.

She took steps back, leaving mu furry cloak. “Now, try to walk.” She said pointing to her left. I stood up, leaving my furry bum to expand. I felt completely weird. I was towering Alice, and everything around me seemed to shrink. I tried to move each of my legs individually. But I ended up sliding across the floor since I had completely run out of balance. “Just walk, do the same commands as if you were a person.” I stood up, closed my eyes, and thought about walking. I felt my body moving, without falling.

I soon got the hang of it, slowly increasing the difficulty by moving faster. I ended up running across the dojo. I picked some speed a runner would wish to have. I stopped in front of Alice, unconsciously I was breathing through my mouth and had my tongue hanging. I didn’t notice, but I was wagging my tail around. “Good! Now do the same thing but close the door rather than open it.” I followed the same steps, and I found myself back to my human body, standing just a bit taller above Alice. “Need to work a bit on closing the door…” She said pointing to my head.

I checked by touching it, and I found myself still with the ears. That made me blush to feel embarrassed. That statement made me notice something rubbing my leg. I looked down and saw that I still had my tail! I blushed and tried to think about the door again. But Laurie bursting the door open interrupted me. “Alice! The morning mess completely fucked up your schedule! The infantry is waiting for you!” She said putting on a large coat.

“Shit!” Alice shouted as her attire completely changed. She suddenly was wearing a huge coat and a Peruvian chuyo. (The hat with the two strings hanging on the sides). I followed her as they ran all across the room. She stopped in front of a closet, she quickly opened it up and threw me a heavy coat and some kind of winter hat. “Follow me Elizabeth. I think its time for you to meet the cause.” She continued running to the room in which we have the portals written on the ground. As we moved, I put on and struggled a bit with the hat, since I still had the warg ears on. “I assume you have the portal ready as well as our product.”

“Everything was ready in the morning Alice,” Laurie said as she opened the door for us. The ground had the typical red marks and weird symbols going on, and standing on the sides were several carts carrying huge amounts of boxes. “Here are the ones from the Macmaster’s, and here’s the one from yesterday’s job.” She said handing Alice and me two boxes. We stood in the middle of the mark, and the last thing I saw was Laurie waving at us. “Good trip and good luck!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice wasn’t lying that it was cold, even after my hair changed to an icy blue color, I still felt as if I was freezing to death. We were currently inside some kind of substantial safe house, we landed in some type of Siberian bunker. We were immediately surrounded by a bunch of soldiers, who saluted us as we fell. They took charge of the piles of boxes, and we followed them to this safe house, where even more boxes were stacked. Alice started yelling commands all over the place, as the soldiers moved the tables around. I just stood behind her, watching her actions and trying to produce some kind of warmth. “Madam, they are waiting for you at the conference room.” Some soldier said saluting Alice.

“Then we shall not make them wait more!” She shouted and began speeding through the hallway. “Elizabeth follows me, you’d be the most crucial piece in my presentation.” I followed her around as we did twist and turns on the identical looking hallways. I felt tiny around these persons, it’s the few times my height stood out, but because I’m the shortest thing around here. All of these people, look like Russian bear fighters. All of them seem big, tight, strong, muscle, and they towered me. Even the girls were much taller than me.

I kind of felt vulnerable, I mean, I don’t have enough physical strength to stop one of these mammoths if they decided to ‘play’ with me. But at the same time, I had this feeling of dominance since I could easily blast them out of existence. Whenever I think about that, my chest warms up a little. I ignored that as I continued following Alice. I struggled to walk since each step I took, my tail would crash to it. I still haven’t fully transformed into a human, with these guys moving us around, I haven’t got time to relax and find a calm spot to do that.

We headed towards a big hall, in the end, there were several guards, who opened up the big doors for us, and saluted us as we passed by. The room had this aspect of mysteriousness. It was completely dark, and the walls were black, few light blue lamps lighted it, and it had a giant emblem of the head of a bear, projected at the back wall. “Anyone got a six?” Maddox’s wonderful voice stood out as we enter. He, along with other nine persons in the room, stood up and saluted. “Madam!” They all said at the same time.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep your manners for this one,” Alice said as she walked to the back of the room. Maddox moved aside and pulled the seat for her. “Thank you, Maddox, everyone, please take a seat.” She said as she sat down, and only eight people sat down. I stood next to Maddox and some thin dude who had goggles on his eyes. “Please excuse my small delay, I had a bit off an inconvenience before I could even take my tea this morning. Let’s skip the passing list, and going through the necessary, unnecessary paperwork. I assume you don’t have a lot of time, so let's get to the point real quick.”

I noticed Maddox slowly walking towards me, he was wearing similar winter attire, but I bet he was freezing inside that coat. “Psst, Elizabeth…” he whispered to my ear, I just nodded not wanting to make a lot of noise. “Let me give you a brief introduction of who do we have here. All eight are the main leaders of the revolutionary movement, each of them assigned a specific coordinate. The only ones you should worry about is the hot Russian chick, Alexandra, and the guy with scars on his face, Viktor. Those two are the most important members, who started with Alice this movement.”

“I did a quick check up on the materials you all brought,” Alice said picking up a tablet and projecting a graph. It was filled with numbers, which I assume were quantities of energy resources. “Aside from Lucas’ small shootout he had earlier this month, everything seems to be going well and according to plan. I caught up with all your reports this morning, I have to thank you for being so short and clear. And I’m glad everything is going on as planned, and without any inconvenience.” She turned her chair towards us and pointed at the skinny dude I don’t know his name. “Now, for the two things we came here for. Doctor, could you please start your presentation.”

“Of course madam!” The skinny guy spoke. I wouldn’t tell he was a doctor, because he looked just like the rest of us, with a bunch of clothes. “Well, let me introduce myself to the people who don’t know who I am. My name is Doctor Theodore, I’m a specialist on weaponry for our cause. I graduated from a prestigious university from the Dark Empire, and proficient enough in all scientific fields. But that’s not important, what I’m here to show you the weapon that could help us bring the war to a short end.”

Using a small control, he began flickering through the slides of his animated power point presentation. “Here it is!” He stopped when the slide showed a gigantic looking cannon. “This, this is my beautiful, my magnum opus, the D-K9364, or ‘The Bunker!’” As he presented, he moved his arms around putting emphasis on his work. “What this little beauty does, is remove the hypnotizing spell from the government forces. Watch closely.” He pressed a button and found that the video was corrupted. “Bugger…” He said in a British accent. He must be one of Maddox’s plans. “Maddox!” He yelled going to the central computer.

“Here’s the backup file DT,” Maddox answered him, throwing a USB. I approached Maddox and gave him a slight hit on his side. He looked down and saw me giving him a ‘what’s going on?’ look. “Oh… You haven’t been informed. At least you know that Alice’s brother and all the mumbo-jumbo before this revolution even started?” I nodded. “Good, then you know her brother uses illegal magic?” I nodded once more. “Then this is just a tiny detail. Since he doesn’t have people who are willing to join his army, he straight up hypnotized people to fight for him. And he also made some weird ass ice warriors, but thankfully those are easy to kill.”

DT finally managed to get the thing running. A very well filmed video appeared on the wall. “Model D. Variety D. Version Nine. Patch Three-Six-Four.” DT voice came over the speaker. “Bring the soldier.” An enormous black dude appeared and had a man chained up in his hands. He placed the man right in front of the camera. He looked… strange. His whole body glowed orange, and his eyes were nothing but orange. He was trying to get out of his chains, looking like a desperate animal. “Fire!” A sudden orange beam exploded on the man.

Smoke covered the entire picture, and you could hear DT and other two persons coughing in the background. The smoke went away, and on the chair stood a naked man, but the orange glow was gone. This caused everyone on the table to jump at their feet. Slamming their fists on the table. “The subject was found cured of his hypnotic trance, and he could only recall memories from until the moment he changed. Which was around five years ago.” DT spoke approaching the table and closing his paper folder. “Any questions?”

“DOCTOR!” Viktor shouted, slamming his knife on the table. “Why haven’t we heard of this before! What’s stopping you from mass-producing it? Why haven’t we used it on battles! That gun could have saved many lives!”

“The Bunker is still under investigation,” DT spoke up, moving the slides back to the blueprints of the weapon. “It is still in a very young development cycle. The Bunker currently has abysmal accuracy, and the target must be between twenty meters of reach. Each shot takes around three hours to charge, and the splash impact has a three-meter radius. In other words, it is currently very shitty and is prone to having a lot of issues.”

“That’s the first main topic of this meeting,” Alice said standing up. She placed the box that was given to us after getting the scepter in the middle of the table. “The box right there contains sufficient energy to power up a whole zone for months. But, I talked with Theodore here, and he told me that the money could help us to improve D-K9364. Improving every aspect of the gun. The point is, would you rather spend this amount into researching D-K? Or, we can use the energy to help out an entire sector?”

The whole room immediately shoots towards founding the weapon. “Congratulations Doc, you’ll get the founds you need,” Alice said standing up and handing the box to DT. She then gestured me to walk next no her. I slowly did, feeling a bit embarrassed due to being the center of attention of the entire room. “This, comrades is the final piece to achieve victory. This girl, this girl will bring justice to our kingdom. She’ll break the chains we’ve been forced to carry for years!”

Not sure what kind of response Alice was expecting. She removed my hat and did an emphasis on my face with her hand gestures. Since I still haven’t had time to finish turning back into a human, I felt my dog-ears instinctively bend. The whole room remained quiet, not doing anything at all. “How come a girl that can’t finish a polymorph spell will guide us to victory?” Alexandra spoke up sassily. I blushed and looked down, feeling very intimidating and defenseless against these giants.

I heard Alice mumble some gibberish between her teeth. She walked towards her seat and opened up the tablet. It had some resemblance to Apple’s Ipad, but it was apparently more advanced. The projector showed everything she was doing, as she went to the main menu and went to the newspaper's application. She pressed some buttons and made all the newspapers, all with different names, cover the entire frame. Every single paper had the same cover. A picture of myself and something along the lines of: ‘Elizabeth Tenebris, threat or salvation?’.

Alice stood up next to me and used her two hands to point at me. “Ta-da!” She yelled a bit angry. “Elizabeth Tenebris, the girl who escaped the most secured jail by herself. The girl who has gods inside of her. The next great one. The holder of the greater ones. The thief of power. Come on, guys! I know we are at war, but you should at least stop for a moment a read the news. She’s practically everywhere!” She turned towards Maddox, having a distraught face. “Maddox! I saw you reading several articles about her, give these guys a brief.”

Somehow, I felt their pride being tested. A simple driver had more general culture than all of these super high command guys. “Yes, madam!” Maddox said sitting on Alice’s chair. He sat with the chair placed oppositely, so he’s able to place his hands on the backrest. “Dear comrades, Elizabeth Tenebris is currently the most wanted person on the planet. The only daughter of the Dark Lords, her past is currently unknown, she first arrives at our world at the human age of sixteen. Hidden as a simple pawn of the very secluded house of Ruplant. Apparently, she was a simple leather-bag. While getting her energy checked she destroyed the top part of the building.”

“Her second time in our home. She’s guilty of generating high threat energy levels, at the center fountain. She was later found asleep in the middle of it, and the energy of the Greater ones completely gone. The CPD arrested her moments later. And took her to the most secured jail on the planet. There she was fully investigated, and the scientist couldn’t give the proper amount of her energy levels. ‘They simply kept going and going up!’ One of the best scientists said during her investigation. Moments before she escaped, we discovered she could manipulate all of the eight elements at her own will. Her location is currently unknown, and we’re searching restlessly for her.”

“In other words,” Alice said stepping in. “My sister, a god tier energy wielder, capable of using all eight elements is on our side!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting ended a bit after I was completely exposed. Alice angrily yelled at them for not reading the paper and gave them homework to ‘study’ me. My body trembled just of thinking that. I can’t believe I’m the center of attention, of an entire planet! Beat that! Um… A famous girl celebrity? Whatever, we headed home immediately after the conference. As soon as we stepped out of the portal, I remove my coat and my hat. My hair still had a light blue color, but I ignored it as I knew I'd go back to normal soon. “Alice I still don’t get one thing,” I said entering our base. “How come I’m able to understand what everyone is saying? Or does everyone speak English!?”

“We don’t communicate by talking,” Alice answered me as she sat down on her favorite couch. “We don’t have vocal cords or a proper respiratory system we only have a physical one, whenever we want to interact with people from Earth.” She grabbed her cup of tea that was placed on the table and threw me a cookie. “We, referring to us as energy creatures, use thoughts to communicate. We send words as thoughts when we open our mouths, and those thoughts are immediately translated to something the user understands. It’s a bit tricky, but it eases communication to everything either human or energy based.”

“I’ll read more into that,” I told Alice as I put on a jacket, feeling a bit cold since I’m only wearing a very light piece of clothing. “Oh! Can you help me to get rid of…”

The door busted open. An exalted Shawn appeared from it. He immediately closed the door behind him and forced her weight, so it remains shut. Someone was pushing the door since it bounced in Shawn’s back. “Alice, Elizabeth.” He politely said as he found out we were here. “I hope your trip to the ice kingdom was very nice. Oh… Elizabeth, I noted you died your hair, it really suits you.” He was speaking very formally and nervously, he was clearly afraid of the thing pushing the door, but he wouldn’t remove his smartass attitude. “Alice we might have a probleAAAAAAAAM”

Shawn was sent flying as the door exploded on his back. He landed heavily on the wall on the other side of the room. Five figures stepped inside our base. One of them I recognized as the girl I’ve met the night of the party. “Alice Ruplant and all those silly names I don’t care to memorize!” She shouted with a sword in hand. “We need to talk!” I felt she was referring ‘we’ to the other four persons behind her. Who had weapons in their hands too.

To be continued…

0