Chapter 76
8.7k 3 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After checking my status thoroughly so there were no more surprises, I went to my next destination.

Name: Aria

Class: Seductress

Titles: Town Bicycle, Gang Banger, Dragon Layer, God Killer, The Reborn, Lesbian Lover, Rough Rider, Solo Player

Level: 30

Statistics: Strength 35, Intelligence 38, Wisdom 36, Endurance 65.5, Agility 37, Charisma 70

Resistance: Carnal 7, Charm 2, Concussion 1, Damage 9, Disease 13, Fear 3, Magic 1, Mental 18, Pain 10, Panic 3, Poison 2

Standard Skills: Anal Sex MAX, Bondage 1, Blowjob MAX, Climbing 1, Conceal MAX, Cunnilingus MAX, Dagger 1, Deception MAX, Deepthroat 6, Etiquette 2, Examine 9, Flee 1, Hand Job MAX, Magic 6, Magic Sense 2, Masturbation 8, Multitasking 2, Oral Sex MAX, Potion Making 8, Seduce 6, Sneak 2, Sword 1, Throwing 1, Titty Fuck 3, Vaginal Intercourse MAX, Whip 3

 

Advanced Skills: Acting 2, Dirty Talk 2, Disguise 1, Kegels 5, Lip Reading 1, Role Playing 3, Sleight of Hand 3, Stealth 1, Tongue Craft 6

Techniques: Emotional Manipulation, Subliminal Message, Role Projection, Swipe, Grab, Waveform, Tie, Helicopter Swirl, Flicker

Special Skills: All Nighter, Beautification, Below the Belt, Black Widow, Cat's Meow, Celestial Whip, Charmless, Enhanced Positions, Eye of the Beholder, Frenzy, Freshen Up, Fuck Buddy, Limit Break, Lover's Breath, Many Titled, Masochist, Mental Fortitude, Pheromone, Phoenix Rises, Possession, Princess Kiss, Rejuvenation, Restoration, Rock A Bye, Sanctuary, Seduction, Sex Paralysis, Sexual Experience, Sexual Saint, Stalker, STD Immunity, Voyeur

Positions: Aries, Asian Cowgirl, Ben Dover, Bobbing for Apples, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Daisy Chain, Deep Stick, Doggie Style, Double Dip, Double Oral, Downward Dog, Eating Out, Face to Face, Fingering, Fully Loaded, Gemini, High Five, Italian Chandelier, Kneeling Blowjob, Lap Dance, Leg Up, Missionary, Ol' Fashioned, Rockin' Rockette, Rodeo, Scissoring, Sidewinder, 69, Spooning, Standing Spit Roast, Sultry Spooning, The Doggy Deluxe, The Fan, The Libido, Three's a Signal, Two in One, Valedictorian, Woman On Top, Workout

Status Effects: 10% more experience per sexual experience beyond 2 in a day, 25% experience with two or more holes

The next task was a bit of a gamble, so I found an appropriate room and went inside, preparing everything the way I wanted. I sent the guard out to fetch my next target. They would have to be brought to me. There couldn’t be any mistakes this time. I moved to the corner of the room, putting everything just right. I felt downright criminal, but it was a criminal act I planned on committing, so it seemed like a fitting situation.

I felt like a monster hiding crouched in the corner, waiting to attack the next person who came into the room. Of course, I had no plans to murder this particular individual. Simply put, I was fulfilling the promise I had made. That was it. That’s not to say I wouldn’t have fun doing it, but this was all business.

The door opened, and a woman stepped in. “In here, you say? What is going on?”

She took a few steps into the room, looking around in confusion. It was a bed with various candles lit around it. And the woman, she was none other than Sylvia Marionette, the woman who had pushed me into a corner, threatened and rubbed it in even as she had gotten me raped and tortured. I merely intended to break her in the same way she broke me.

That’s not to say I would go about it the same way. No, the tools at my disposal would break her in completely different ways. Which is how I slid out of the corner behind her. Like she had done to me, I came from behind, forcing her down to the bed. Before she could get any look, I had her eyes covered and her mouth gagged. Finally, I started tying her arms and legs. She made several cries, but they were muffled and the only person who might be able to hear was the guard outside who was beguiled.

I tied her hands behind her back and her ankles and legs, forcing her into the doggie position she so craves. Then, I pressed the knife against her skin. Her struggling slowed down, and she shivered at the feeling of cold steel against her. With that, I started cutting away the dress. One strip at a time, I bared her body until she was naked. It was easy as Sylvia was much weaker than I was now. As a level 30 further boosted by titles, Sylvia couldn’t resist even if she wanted to.

She was very responsive, and by the time I revealed her underwear, it was soaked with her own wetness. Yes, this was her sexual kink, wasn’t it? Whether she could deny it or not, this kind of treatment turned her on the most. However, I wondered what she was thinking at this particular moment and time. Did she think it was Richard suddenly trying to meet her desires? Did she think it was some dignitary from the sex parties looking to have his way with her?

Either way, she didn’t struggle at all, instead, she was nearly wagging her butt in anticipation, only a single tear falling down her cheeks as she practically leaked in anticipation. Of course, I had come here exactly for this. I pulled on a strap-on just like Min’s. It wasn’t Min’s. I didn’t want to disrespect Min by wearing his, but I did acquire a second one while I was at Pratter and Sandor’s. I’d finally get to experience the feeling of a cock sliding into a pussy. Today would end up being a lot of firsts for me.

Now, the dildo was not the perfectly illusional one, but it did have tactile function and balls, so with her eyes covered as they were, Sylvia wouldn’t know the difference. I slid myself into her, and her pussy accepted my dick without any resistance. In fact, she let out a little sexy whimper. Being raped only seemed to turn her on as she had no clue who was the one doing it to her.

The feeling was incredible. I could understand a little more about why Min liked it. A pussy certainly felt tight and comforting. It felt nice to grind my dick into her and feel the skin of my balls warmed against her throbbing clit. I slapped her ass, and the stimulation only made the slut under me even wetter. The fact that I was tricking her only served to make me more excited, and there was at least a small part of me that was disgusted by that fact.

However, now that I started, I wouldn’t stop. So, I grabbed the back of her head, a large chunk of her hair in my fingers, and pulled up. She made out a sound of pain and pleasure as I continued to ride her ass aggressively, the balls of my dildo slapping against her cunt. I had never been on the giving end of some ball slapping sex, and I had to say that it wasn’t completely pleasurable. The balls actually hurt a bit when I thrust too hard. I started to realize that guys likely did it on purpose.

Maybe all guys were a bit masochistic, but it seemed to me like guys needed to hurt themselves just a bit or they’d cum too fast. It was very easy to bring yourself to climax as a man, so it seemed necessary to pinch and cup and slam the balls in order to set back the inevitable release. Meanwhile, it seemed almost the opposite for girls like me. We hurt the first time it went in, and whenever the guy fucks up and slides it in wrong, hitting the wrong spot, it can create discomfort and pain which has the same effect of delaying our orgasms.

So, guys needed to stress themselves during sex so they didn’t cum early, which was a bit difficult to do, and women needed to avoid discomfort during sex so that they could achieve orgasm before than man was finished, which could also be difficult to do.

Of course, I knew it also had to do with the mindset of the woman. Some women liked it rough. They associated the pain they experienced during their first time and the roughness they experienced later with the pleasure of sex. Therefore, they liked having their asses slapped, their pussy tore open and bruised, and their skin bit. I knew that I enjoyed it to a certain extent. Now, I had a skill that literally made it impossible not to enjoy pain. In fact, I was thrusting into her hard enough that my balls were sore, which my Sadistic skill only converted into more pleasure.

Of course, I came inside her, but it wasn’t the typical semen, it was my own female juices filling Sylvia up. Since my dildo would never get soft, and my extremely high endurance caused by the Reborn title further boosted with sexual endurance meant I could probably last for days, I simply kept thrusting into her right through my own orgasm. Of course, Sylvia was orgasming too, so she couldn’t really tell that I was ejaculating into her pussy.

I roughly squeezed her ass as my balls slapped away, listening to the moaning sounds. She was in absolute ecstasy. Her favorite position and her extreme sexual Kink being met with all the skills of a seductress, it was no wonder that she was squirting out as she lost all control of her own faculties. Her body was putty in my hands and had I wanted to, I could have brought her to the peak of sexual delight. The true peak, not the disgusting thing Julian had decided was the peak as an excuse to torture women.

However, it wasn’t my goal to pleasure her, it was my goal to break her. This little slut with her butt in the air giving her pussy to my cock had given me a day of unspeakable hell. To be honest, I wasn’t that angry at her. I had already released all of my anger. However, this was something far rawer than any thought of revenge. This was merely payback.

I undid the rope on her arms and switched her to Missionary and immediately started thrusting into her from the front. She reached out in orgasmic pleasure, and her hands landed on my thighs, holding them as she kept her legs up and I plowed into her with steady, hard relentless thrusts. Her steady moaning through the gag faltered, and I could see the first line of doubt on her face. I could practically read her mind. These aren’t the hard abs of a man, but the wide hips, and impossibly soft skin of a woman. But, that can’t possibly be the case.

Before she could ask more, I initiated the Sleep Paralysis. I hadn’t thought much of the skill when I selected it, but the more I went, the more I realized it had a hundred and one skills. I plowed into her for another minute as I watched the girl’s frown deepen. She was starting to realize she couldn’t move. This is when the fear would start to rise up in her. Her legs were stuck up, spread open for my entrance, her hands were glued to my waist, the touch of soft skin pumping into her pussy.

Of course, she started cumming again. Even the things that seemed off couldn’t stop her from feeling the pleasure of my cock, ramming into her over and over again. She might have been uneasy, but as long as the world was dark, she probably could convince herself of anything. I was just some pretty boy who was too shy, whatever excuse she could make.

So, I pulled back the blindfold and removed all doubt. When her eyes finally focused on mine, I thought they’d pop out of their sockets. She let out a shrill scream, and it was so loaded that even with the gag I considered covering her mouth. Instead, I slapped her across the face. Her head fell to the side, and the horrified look on her face was satisfying. However, she couldn’t resist me, she was literally frozen spreading her legs open, welcoming my dick into her.

Her head shook from side to side, trying to resist the feeling, trying to resist me, but I continued to slam myself into her, making sure she could hear the wet noises of our sex as I plowed away. Her face was covered with fear and confusion, mostly, so I decided to break the silence. Well, there was the continued sound of slapping skin and wetness shared between us, but at the very least, I decided to talk.

“You’re probably asking yourself how did this happen?” I chuckled. “Or perhaps you were wondering before why it felt so good. Was it Richard having his way with you? No, of course not, Richard isn’t that good. But if some man can make me feel this good…”

I smiled as I leaned down and sucked on her oversized breasts. My tongue craft was up very high now, and I only had to play with her tits for a few moments before there was a sudden gush of liquid between our legs.

“Well, I survived,” I said as I pulled away from her tits, meanwhile, she stared down at me with a scared look. “You thought you could just betray me? Betray Qetesh?”

I didn’t know why I threw Qetesh’s name into it. She was stupid, and it seemed to me like she might actually buy into the supernatural. If she thought I was Qetesh’s champion, then it only would serve to screw with her mind more.

“Mmmm, Mmmm…” She tried to talk through the gag.

In response, I grabbed her legs and thrust harder into her, making sure my penis slid in deeply. She let out a shout and a moan.

“Well, I’m here today for a simple reason. I wanted to be inside you. To put something inside you. Well, you should feel joy, though? I’m going to give you everything you ever wanted.”

“MMM?” Tears were running down her face, as her stupid brain thought she might be fine.

“But it’ll cost you. Everything else,” I said. “You see… I don’t really blame you. And you’re just someone not worth hating. What’s done is done though. You’ll lose everything. So, in my infinite fairness, I’m going to give you something in return. A part of myself, it’ll be something you can remember me by.”

As I continued to thrust into her, I pulled out a ring. Picking up her hand, I slid it on, and a second later, there was a flash.

“This thing…” I said. “Has a death curse on it. I guess I couldn’t get it removed. However, I was able to change the phrase. Only I know it… however, I won’t say the words. Why would I? In two weeks, my revenge will come for you, anyway. Ah… yes, I’m cumming again. Tell me, Sylvia, can you feel it? Can you feel me getting inside of you?”

Sylvia had stopped thrashing her head and only stared at me while shivering. I sighed, pulling the gag out of her mouth. It was just no fun if she couldn’t respond.

“Yo-you’re insane!” she shouted.

“Ah, shout all you want, no one will hear.” That was a bluff, but Sylvia didn’t have any room to doubt me.

“Wh-what will you do now?”

“Now? Well, nothing really…” I laughed. “I’m really done here. However, I’ve accumulated a lot of stress these last few days, and Sylvia’s so wet and willing, I suppose I can enjoy you some more. I have so much endurance these days, I’m really curious how long Sylvia can last before she breaks.”

“Huh. mmmmph….” I cut off what she was about to say by leaning down and kissing her on the lips.

For next few hours, I took everything I wanted from Sylvia. I fucked her in the ass which was her first time, and then I made her suck my dildo. She dripped the entire time, the embarrassment and complete lack of power only bringing her to new sexual heights. I didn’t even need sexual paralysis after the first hour. Not once did she question or resist. Neither of us had realized it, but I had seduced Sylvia entirely with just my dick.

So even as she cried, she did whatever I wanted, and as the hours went on and she begged me to stop as I continued to plow her over and over again, she finally collapsed with my dick still thrusting into her. I finally left the bed, staring down at the naked Sylvia, covered in hours of sweat and lust. There was nothing beautiful or endearing about her. She was merely a piece of trash I enjoyed for a time, and now I was ready to toss her away.

The ring that once sat on my finger glowed mysteriously on hers, and I gave a smile as I dressed and turned to leave the room. “Goodbye, Cornelia.”

I shut the door behind her. I nodded to the guard and had him guide me back to Reinhart’s tower. I gave the guard a kiss as a thank you and then left the castle. Of course, after being with Devon, I had realized I had one more task. There was one man that was more dangerous than anyone. I couldn’t wait for him, so things would be finished tomorrow.

108