General Happenings
227 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: This chapter contains spoilers, please only read it if you have already read everything up to date. This chapter compiles important or notable happenings or information in each chapter, with some additional jokes every now and then.

Prologue

Kyle Adley, the MC. Has a mother, a dead father, and a dead friend. Studies computer engineering and is a lazy genius, with no friends and a difficulty to change his facial expression. His reaction to unusual things is as unusual as the unusual things that happen to him, he relates his abnormal reaction to seeing too much anime and reading too many web novels.
Sixth is the omnipotent being that transported Kyle to another world. He almost always has a mocking or smug smile on his face, but it changes when he's alone to a gloomy expression. Sixth has some sort of purpose that required him to summon many different beings to other worlds many times, yet his aims are unclear.

Chapter 1: Arrival.

Red Stone is a town that seems to be at the edge of a kingdom. It has many civilians, but its infrastructure is closer to that of a village than that of a town, to the point nobles and literate people wouldn't want to come to this place. It seems to have a heavy focus on mining the mountains that surround the city and producing grains. The lord of this town is a Magus, Lord Baron Angus of Red Stone.
Kyle used to be a sedentary person, but his body was recovered to peak health when he was transported, so his body would adapt to the new structure it should have in this world.
Sixth followed Kyle to this world, which he seems to know nothing about. He denied helping Kyle, which angered him.
The social structure seems to be mainly feudal, Kids work as adults would, however, the living conditions seem to be better than on feudal Europe.
Kyle was confused with a scholar and thus discovered there was a need for a scribe in the Baron's household. The job seems to be mainly copying tomes, so he decided to apply.

Chapter 2: Kyle the Scribe.

Kyle is brought to meet Baron Angus. Angus suspects that Kyle might be a fugitive slave or the bastard son of a noble since he has no surname, but Kyle manages to bullshit his way through that and convinces Baron Angus to hire him.
Aqua, Mil Aqua, and Anti Mil aqua are the weight measures for this world.
Kyle possesses a Yellow Magus soul, which enables him to become an Initiate Magus in his lifetime.
Kyle seems to be psychologically affected by the transmigration and feels lonely in the new world. Sixth seems somewhat empathetic by Kyle's loneliness.

Chapter 3: Learning: It's hard to seem intelligent when you don't know the name of your country.

Arledge of Flower Forest is a Scribe under Baron Angus and Kyle's roommate. He's a seemingly friendly old man, even if his sexual orientation is bent both ways. He seems to have taken a liking to Kyle’s healthy body but maintains a respectful relationship. Whether he did something to Kyle while he slept is up to debate.
Enki is the head of Baron Angus' guard. There isn't much more information aside from that.
Kyle is currently on the Eastern Argent Kingdom that neighbors the Western Argent Kingdom, that were separated by a civil war centuries ago. He's inside the Golden State Duchy, in the Red Stone Barony that is ruled by Baron Angus.
Kyle learned about the kingdom's history and general geography through one hour of tedious study, before he discovered he's too lazy to study using books.

Chapter 4: Learning: Why is magic so biased?!

There are ten grades of Magus souls: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Silver, Gold, and White.
Each soul above Orange represents a maximum threshold for Magic practice, that threshold cannot be broken.
Magic Circles are the basis of casting spells, and they are used to record the non-memorized spells of Magi.

Chapter 5: Sorry mom, but your son will become Evil!

There are three categories of non-orthodox magic: Foreign Arts, Strange Arts and Dark Arts.
Foreign Arts and Strange Arts depend on the Core.
Dark Arts are considered evil but can be practiced by anyone. They are incredibly OP and dangerous as well.
Copy Magic is stupidly high-level for unknown reasons.

Chapter 6: Dread Trial I: Who would have guessed that watching a movie can help you raise the dead?!

Mana Essence dictates the level of a spellcaster.
A Core is an actual muscle that vibrates to generate mana essence and restore mana.
Kyle thinks his younger mother is hot.
Sixth feels a little empathy for Kyle, although he doesn't know why.
PS: Shota Kyle is cute.

Chapter 7: Everyone is the MC but me!

The Polar Dread Core ritual spell creates a second Dread Core in the Dread Lord's body that can be used to channel and exchange Necrotic Energy for Mana and vice-versa.
The Crystal Fiber Flower is the main ingredient for the Polar Dread Cores spell.
Kyle was challenged by Sixth's brothers to kill five people with cheat abilities. If Kyle completes the challenge, he will be granted one wish without restraints. The five other challengers only need to kill him and will get their wishes granted; their identity is unknown.
Kyle has the ability to negate plot-armor.
Kyle thinks punching a rock is a promising idea.

Chapter 8: You have no shit on you, so you're a noble!

Not being covered in shit means you aren't a peasant.
Kyle's battle skills rely a lot on not wanting to die and instinctual reactions… As of now.
Gestures are necessary for casting magic.
Vortexes appear when casting magic, they won't be described usually since it is really boring to do so and it will free a lot of space.
Ghouls look like humans, but paler. Their blood becomes gray mist and their flesh becomes black, they retain intelligence but not their memories or personality. Natural abilities or dispositions still remain, such as a habit or compulsive behavior, the talent for creativity and technical knowledge. Their personality recovers over time, while their memories are forever lost.
Albert used to be the leader of a small bandit group and was killed by Kyle becoming his first ghoul warrior. Kyle thinks he's stupid since he called Kyle a noble, however, Albert knew he wasn't but deduced he may have been a peddler because of his bags. He knew it would be impossible for a Peasant to simply walk away from their birthplace without any reason. His behavior became stoic and formal after becoming a ghoul, always referring to Kyle as Lord Knight.

Chapter 9: This world looks too much like an MMORPG…

Kyle doesn't feel too bad when killing people but does feel bad about not feeling bad.
Raise-type necromancy spells don't need to be cast multiple times; a single cast can raise as many undead as possible by the current maximum capacity. Since the Necrotic Energy acts as a beacon for another type of higher form of energy to act upon the corpses.
A first level Necromancer can learn five first-level Spells.
Normal Undeads can be converted into cores and be stored inside the caster's body.
PS: Bandits aren't XP nor trash mobs, they are human beings and should be slain as such, NPCs also have feelings.

Chapter 10: Vrygewig, your Friendly Neighborhood Necromancer.

Sixth's brothers were once mortals but ascended afterward.
Sixth's first brother created a unified timeline among many realities, that made it possible for a linear ascension, making Sixth the youngest seventh brother.
Kyle got used to Sixth's antics after one year with him. He's not as easily angered as before.
Kyle believes that people can accept him even if he is a necromancer, as long as he doesn't act rampant and crazily like most Dread Lords.
Kyle nicknamed his necromancer self Vrygewig. He presented himself as a friendly neighborhood necromancer. Even though no one in this world knows what a neighborhood is or would understand the reference.
PS: For some reason, even though I depict Albert as stoic and fearsome, I can't help but see him as a cute big uncle… I may just be weird though.

Chapter 11: Merchants are greys, so if you give them a profit you will never be treated badly!

Artmer of Black Gold is the grandson of the chairman of the Bosta Merchant Guild, and the son of the most likely successor to the position.

The Bosta Merchant Guild is one of the four biggest Merchant Guilds in the Eastern Argent Kingdom. It deals mainly with Large-scale trading of mineral, which is it’s strong point when compared to the other three guilds, while also having a moderate influence on the Kingdom’s black-market trading, although not specialized in it. Because of it’s influence in the black Market, it has an uneasy relationship with another big guild who is preeminent in the black market, the Pica Merchant Guild.

Artmer wants to have a good relationship with Kyle, on the account of him being a reasonable Necromancer, which is rare. As well as him mistaking him for a bastard son of a noble, which heightens his status beyond that of a commoner, as Artmer has prejudice against peasants. (As is common with all nobles and big merchants.)

Kyle learned how to speak in a roundabout way like politicians and merchants while in Lord Angus’ Manor, although he’s not proficient in it.

Kyle decides to escort Artmer to Golden Estate City, at the heart of the Duchy.

Ghouls can regenerate by eating flesh and can passively regenerate Necrotic Energy while battling.

 

 

 

Chapter 12: I'm Actually A Talented Wizard?!

Magic Circles work like computer programs. They must be written and executed in a specific way to achieve a certain result. Which is why casting a spell as a Magus requires knowledge of the theory behind the spell, accurate control of mana and knowledge of the activation method of the spell.
The Dread Core is essentially the Cold core, and it does not vibrate and is unable to generate mana. But it can transfer energy to the Hot Core which will transform it into mana.
Every breakthrough as a Magus will be aided by the Dread Core, so the Dread Lord level as a Magus will always be the same as his level as a Dread Lord.
A Magus can learn twenty spells each level, that can be activated through normal casting. In later levels, they can learn double that amount for spells one level below their own, and there is no restriction on quantity for spells two levels below their own.
PS: Magic powers aren't gained by staying a virgin for thirty years unless that is caused by a specific training method.

Chapter 13: Necromancers are extremely terrifying when they aren't insane!

Slavery is legal, but native slaves are treated better than foreign slaves earned through war, which have no rights. Criminals and people with debts on the tax are the most common type of slaves, while many peasant slaves are induced into slavery by Lords that wish to sell them. The most expensive and harder to find are the Noble slaves, which are usually from war efforts. While noble slaves are treated well, they are only treated as such when their kingdom still exists. Nobles from defeated kingdoms are bound to become slaves, while the Magi are usually contracted as slaves using a magic contract and treated fairly well. Aristocratic Nobles are almost always treated as glorified pets, and lose all their rights as a human, being reduced to lower than peasant status.
A thousand people for a single magus is an estimative using the lowest level of magus with no special attribute, element or external aid. In reality, most Magi are able to even kill ten thousand peasants before dying, with enough resources they may even be able to kill hundreds of thousands on their own. However, that depends on the capability of the Magus and the enemy's equipment or possibly enhanced strength, the numbers vary a lot.
Kyle got older. He was 20 before and is now 21.
While Cold spell's characteristics are to afflict their enemies with cold whilst damaging them, different uses of spells, combining elements or even especially inventive spells that are particular to a family might have other effects be more preeminent. One ice spell might have a greatly enhanced hardness while virtually no cold at all, while another one might combine with an illusion spell to produce an invisible ice spear.
Doom Lords, Dread Lords, and Demon Lords are the three kinds of Dark Arts practitioners, while each of them may or may not be Magi as well. The more kinds of Magic Arts they practice in that direction, the more mana they have naturally. A Doom Magus would have five times more mana than an ordinary Magus of their own level.

Chapter 14: Necromancers are extremely terrifying when they aren't insane!

There is virtually no difference between a second level Martial Artist and a first level one, while a third level Martial Artist is as Strong as a First level Magus. Using that logic, in normal circumstances a Martial Artist Grows in power every three levels, while equipment can change that. A well-equipped fifth level Martial Artist can be as Strong as a Third level Magus.

Some soldiers can be trained to be Death-sworn. They are valuable warriors that will do literally anything their master tells. The training for one starts from childhood, and few experts can train them, while they can hardly grow much and are expensive because of that. But their abilities aren’t much different than undead when it comes to having no fear of death and they also have high resistance to pain.

A spell can be cast more than once with a single casting, but consumes mana accordingly. The body of a magician also has a limit to how much it can cast without being burdened, it is common for a magician to be able to cast ten spells of it’s own level at once. The same applies to Martial Artist, where they can pour different amounts of mana into attack and defense, but their bodies will be more burdened with more power. A martial artist can usually pour one quarter of his power without being burdened.

The amount of mana that can be controlled without harm depends on one’s ability to control mana, so it isn’t impossible for someone to pour all of their mana at once, only extremely difficult.

Killing another noble is a grave offence to another’s family and is a righteous cause for war. If a war is allowed by the King or someone appointed by him, the loser either has to pay reparations or lose their territory to the winner.

Chapter 15: Albert, the Undead Warrior.

It is common for Ghouls to lose all of their memories after being created, while in some rare cases, they might remember pieces of their memory and eventually even recover all of their memories. However, such happening is rare. Albert is considered the leader among the ghouls exactly because of his memories of his past life, although Kyle doesn’t know.

Ghouls and special undead may be resurrected if killed, but doing so isn’t easy, and usually not worth it.

The ghouls, and Albert especially, think of Kyle as a Father and Lord, who granted them eternal life. Ghouls are, after all, not mindless idiots who only follow orders. They also have their five senses, even pain. Although their bodies’ constitution changed, and their sense of pain doesn’t affect their mentality. It isn’t rare for ghouls to truly be grateful to their masters, since a life as a ghoul is as good as a new, eternal life.

Magic weapons can replicate spells, but the output of the spell depends on the wielder who uses it, unless it is powered by an external source. If a weapon replicates a fourth level spell, but is wielded by a first level person, it will only have the power of peak first level, or second level.

Kyle tries o make his undead have convictions, since he believes someone with convictions fights better than a mindless murderer. He especially quoted the chant Albert used, “Glory, Majesty, Unity, Hail!” from a metal band of earth.

PS: Albert is more of a berserker than an undead. Damn, that last run was amazing to write.

 

Chapter 16: Please resurrect my brothers!

Concentrated spells make spells that summon many of one thing and make it stronger by reducing the number, it has a better effect depending on the affinity to the spell. If a core ice magus who can summon ten arrows with the ice arrow spell concentrates the spell, it will be stronger than if a ice magus with major affinity uses it.

Aside from the five levels of magic, each level has five ranks. Advancing through ranks is easier than through a level. Necromancers have an easier time passing through ranks, since they only need to kill people to accumulate death energy.

That weird chant language originates from Sixth’s brothers original reality and can be used in this reality as well for reasons that won’t be explained now.

Kyle can communicate with his undeads through his mind, not only with the special ones, but the normal ones as well.

Kyle’s decision on the agreement with Sixth was interfered with by someone, but who?

 

Chapter 17: Programmers are the wizards of the real world!

Aside from Bosta, Pica and Mi-jo, the fourth guild is Rola, who’s allied with Pica. It deals with the entertainment and service industries as a specialty, so it owns many brothels, restaurants, theaters, etc…

Sixth knows how to play RPG. (Added this just cuz)

Spells of a certain level can be simplified to a lower level. It decreases its potency and may make it lose some functionalities, but spells like these sell for more than a normal spell of that level.

Spells of a level can be layered. Basic spells are one-layered. Spells of the second layer cost double. Three-layered cost eight times as much. Four-layered cost thirty-two times as much and five-layered ones cost a hundred and twenty-eight times as much.

The amount of ‘elements’ of magic is abusively high.

There are more than one ‘nationalities’ in the world. The common tongue is ‘English’, but other nations may have their own language and share them with each other. Naveed is an example, since his family came from a nation in the desert lands.

Spell tailors are Magi who can make spells.

Yes. Those guys can cure cancer. They also solved the problem of fetus malformation caused by incest… Monarchies am I right?

 

Chapter 18: Loli Slave.

Magi that joined guilds are usually those that aren’t entitled to inherit their states, those that don’t want to get a baronet or baron territory from the kingdom, or those that descend from families that pledged loyalty to the Black Gold family.

They use walls, but obviously they also have barriers locking the air space. Flying isn’t easy for mages though. Fly is a second level spell, while it’s practicality depends a lot on mana control. Most of the flying magi on Bosta use special tools to fly.

The employment mentality of this world’s merchants are indeed great. There are also many who support abolishing noble slavery and stuff like that. A reminder, civilians aren’t really humans in the eyes of magi, just glorified cattle.

Teleportation is a fifth level spell, but few magi practice space magic, and fewer reach fifth level. Space magic is a mainly offensive and support element that is incredibly complex, and is too difficult to control without having space as a core elements, while creating magic formations (static magic circles) for teleportation is possible it usually can’t teleport items with mana, or humans. Teleport formations of the fifth level are used, but they depend on two static points and fifth Elemental Stones to fuel it, which are bullshit expensive and considered strategic resources. Space magic also only starts having significant spells starting from the third level. Because of all those shortcomings, space magic isn’t popular, aside from certain families that found ways to make it useful, but those are rare and won’t share their knowledge with other. All in all, space is a rare element with but every Magus that reaches the fifth level with it becomes a powerhouse that goes down the history books instantly, they are also the main contributors to physics and chemistry on this world.

Magic staffs with spell storage functions can store a spell circle in it, that will act like the ones in the magus’ channels.

Space rings are rare as fuck, since only fifth level space Magi can make it. The commonly used storage object are bags with the ‘space expansion’ enchantment and the ‘space suction’ enchantment. On a side note, expanded space can store human beings, so it’s not impossible to store a living human being inside it, however, if the bag isn’t resistant they will break out.

Void Souls are a type of Magus souls that doesn’t conduct mana. Which makes the holder of this Magus Soul unable to practice magical arts, but also unable to be affected by spells that affect him with energy, such as a debuff or illusion.

 

Chapter 19: [Lord-class I] Warrior Daughter and Magus Mother.

Veritas Kingdom is a kingdom to the west, closer to the Dark Continent. Like many others, the Doom King assimilated it. It’s citizens were mostly turned into minor ghouls or other minor special undead, something the Doom King created to fill his kingdom with the undead.

There are a few transcendent powers, that possess gods behind them.

The first is the Church of the Twelve Divine and Forty Sanctified, whose army of God’s servants crusade against the demon worshipers and the Dark Artists of the western continent.

The second is the Church of Four Emperors and Twelve Kings, that leads the demon worshipers and prepare for the next holy war, extending their influence through the continent. Each demon god is as powerful as one of the Four Divines, but most of the twelve kings are still recovering, like most of the sanctified who are weaker.

The third is the Merchant’s Guild, that stablishes itself inside the greatest empire of the central continent. It basically has a hand in all of the comer of the planet, not only the central continent. Their patron is one of the Four Gods of Balance: King of Exchange, Al-Kutba.

The fourth is the Vitaogon Empire, the greatest empire of the central continent, led by Charles the Twelfth, the ‘Born-to-rule’. Their armies of Magi, economy, resources and talents are unparalleled by anyone else, aside from their economy that is worse than the Merchant’s Guild. Their Patron god is the God of Sovereignty, The Golden King.

The fifth is the High Tribunal, the most respected court in the planet, where many kings and emperors go for especially hard trials that can have politic impact and can’t be decided by themselves without infuriating the nobility. It’s also a general place for a fair trial, where myriad judges are ready to help anyone who needs it, their fairness never questioned. Their patron is the God of Judgement, Rodu.

The sixth is the Enclave, who basically doesn’t influence anything, but has the highest influence of all. It is the alliance between the Four Gods of Balance: The King of Exchange, God of Sovereignty, The God of Judgement, and the head if the Enclave. The God of Love, Camoesh Baalat Astaroth.

Aside from those, there is also the Jianghu, helmed by Heavenly King Tiaokong Bao. They are protected by an even higher entity and have an agreement with the other transcendent powers of mutual non-interference.

Necromancy works on a completely different system from the magic system. Even if a Magus tries as hard as he can for his entire life, he can never understand how a Necromancy Magic Circle and Runes work. Only the Necromancers are able to do so.

Chapter 20: [Lord-class I] True Unlife.

Shaved… (Drools…)

This world is a lot more chill with sex-stuff, so extra-marital relationships aren’t uncommon, although not everyone accepts it.

Killing intent doesn’t seem to affect Kyle directly, but it can make him nervous.

A Magus memory can be enhanced using many techniques. Remembering every major family of the continent isn’t VERY difficult, although still an impressive feat.

Kyle isn’t a lolicon, I swear. He has a cat girl fetish though.

Lord-class undead can revive their masters if certain ingredients are acquired, and vice-versa. The stronger the Lord-class and the Necromancer, the more powerful the materials needed.

Demon Lords are more powerful than common Demons… For reasons that can’t be explained now.

Aside from Sixth and his brothers, there are other omnipotent beings. Sixth refers to them as Trasncendants.

Lord-class undeads look like normal humans, without a single difference, even their blood is red.

Chapter 21: You are really something alright?!

Lord-class undead have extra abilities and gain new ones with each level. The first level ability of a Ghoul Lord is to increase the power of their bodies by eating flesh.

When I said that a Daoist with a body-strengthening sutra can be cut with a magic sword, I meant without activating any special abilities that come with heir sutra. They can still actively increase their defense.

Anyone that know real-life swords would know that an oversized sword isn’t good, even if you can wield it. Especially because they limit your movement, when swinging in caves or from the ground up. In this world that’s not true, since it’s a common practice to just cut through earth and stone when swinging.

Being a virgin for thirty years doesn’t make you a wizard. Actually, most wizards are very sexually active, since it’s not hard for a noble to get laid.

Chapter 22: [Third Brother] Devil.

Mary has a innate affinity to Fire and Wind, and also chose those two as a Magus affinity. Spells cast by her using those two elements are much stronger and more effective than those cast by a Magus with a Core affinity to either. She has fire as a Core, and wind as a Major, while she minors in enhancement magic.

Pure healers are rarer than common magi, since like a spell tailor, it is a very theoretical profession. It’s not like they can just cast light magic and heal people, since light magic doesn’t heal. Healers need to have very deep biological knowledge, as well as know many spells for specific situation, since there’s no cure-all spell. Most magi, however, can cast basic healing spells that aren’t as effective as those of a healer. They can stop a bleeding and restore flesh, but it would be hard to restore the movement of an arm after neural damage.

After each rank, the limit of ghouls, skeletons, and other undead multiplies by five… There are five ranks every level, so it’s easy for a undead city to be created by a single first level necromancer. Although intelligent necromancers wouldn’t let their lesser undead out all the time.

Devil isn’t the Devil, Lucifer isn’t the Devil either, Satan is the Devil, but he’s weaker than Devil or Lucifer. (Lucifer does exist, but he’ll probably only appear much later in the story.)

Sixth didn’t actually want to give a speech with his ass, that was a bet he had with GM.

Chapter 23: Brian.

Brian Joys was Kyle’s best friend in his past life. Son of the CEO of a large corporation, has a cute loli sister, died In poverty as a mob boss. He used to act as a mister perfect guy until he met Kyle, and finally found someone that doesn’t care about his status or even status in general. As the only person he could be himself with, he created a mental dependence of Kyle.

Brian is very intelligent and has high management skills, aside from good fighting skills that were further enhanced in his next life, as Violet.

Kyle’s illusion is useless on Violet, because of the void core.

If this were a BL, he would have fallen in love with Kyle a long time ago. Feel free to imagine that if you’re into that kind of thing.

Also, he would be the passive of the relation.

Chapter 24: Sign here, here, put a bomb in your chest and we’re through.

Violet (aka Brian) was reincarnated by GM, which surprised Sixth and made him behave weirdly. Her task is to help Kyle, and as a reward she would get a wish.

Kyle had a meeting with Bartolomeo and officially became a hidden expert of Bosta, and as a security clause in his contract he has to find a way to remotely kill himself at any time before attempting to reach the next level as a necromancer.

Chapter 25: Back home.

Kyle got a mask that has a 3rd level disguise spell.

Artmer might have some BL thoughts on Kyle.

Mary got a disguise as well.

Violet looks cute eating meat.

This world uses poke… Aerial beasts as a flying transportation.

The first level for magical beasts is called the Fierce Beast level.

I don’t know exactly how fast a jet is, but I’m pretty sure an eagle isn’t exactly as fast as one. It should be slower, but not by much, even when using mana to boost itself.

Princess Victoria has appeared! Kyle heard something he shouldn’t!

Baron Angus isn’t as normal as he seems to be?

Chapter 26: Royalty and Nobility.

Princess Victoria (aka Prince Victor) is a genius that reached the third level as a young adult.

The nations of the world aren’t patriarchal and both men an women have the same rights, all of that because women can become just as powerful as men through magic practice, although misogyny is common among peasants, and considered a sign of savagery by nobles.

Mary and Princess Victoria are in a relationship, but only unofficially, the princess is still single legally.

Lord Angus is actually a royal of the wester Aurven branch of the Argent royal family.

Kyle officially became a Baronet and received the surname Adley, his first territory is Brown Stone Village.

Characters’ mental reaction to Victoria’s and Mary’s reunion:

Victoria: So soft~~ So bouncy~~

Mary: Victoria nee-san echii~~

Kyle’s brain: Record that scene! Keep it in the ‘New File’ directory!

Violet: Why me?

Lord Angus: What the hell is wrong with these easterners?!

Ancestor Dartveleng: Fufufufufu~~

The ancestor, Elven Magic and the Kingdom’s lore:

The Argent empire was created soon after the twilight of the Era of Gods, by the Silver Dragon Emperor, Charlemagne. During his creation of the empire, he subjugated the native elves and signed a contract with the tribe for them to serve the empire as elders, and thus formed the Elven Council. That was before the ascension of Rodu, but the Contract was formed with ancient magic, so it is on par with current contracts made by the judges of Rodu.

Elven Magic is different from common magic used by humans. Humans aren’t a race innately capable of using magic, and it wasn’t until the creation of the traditional magic systems during the Dawn of Magi that they became able to wield mana without the help of Gods, or through Necromancy and Demonic Practices.

Elven Magic doesn’t need incantations, nor does it need to be practiced. The Elves are children of nature and survive through the mana of their tribe’s Yggdrasill and are born from it. Elves can cast complex spells of the element they are attuned to, and are born at the peak of their strength, they also will stay alive as long as their Yggdrasil lives and they aren’t killed. The biggest advantage of Elven Magic is that it can make arrays that last forever, since they feed on natural mana. Many empires and kingdoms use Elves to create their capital’s barriers, since they don’t need to expend Elemental Crystals to keep them running.

As for the civil war, the Eastern and Western Argent Kingdom were once the Argent Empire, until there was a fight for succession. Usually, the next emperor is decided by a conclave composed by the Grand Dukes, the Elven Council and three of the most influential lower nobles.

However, there were once two candidates that divided the opinions of the conclave, since the two princes were exceptional and both had exactly half of the votes, there wasn’t a decision even after much debate.

The discussion became heated, until it ended by fragmenting the empire in the historic Sulfur-gold Accord, that defined the creation of the two new kingdoms, and the agreements among them. After that many skirmishes happened, and the winner of such skirmishes were obligated to pay tribute to the other kingdom. There was never a decisive war in many years.

The accord said that the next emperor would be decided when the two Elven Ancestors decided so, and each kingdom had one Elven Ancestor as its protector.

The Goddess of Icy Wisdom, Acarina Patel Dartveleng stayed with the east.

The Sovereign of Gale and Storm, Anderson Osowiec-Twierdza stayed with the west.

 

Chapter 27: Brown Stone Village.

At the beginning, Brown Stone has more than a thousand villagers. It is easy to increase population in this world due to magic that acts as a substitute to technology in many areas. The pride of nobles and their despise for commoners, however, impair development in many areas.

Peasant children are treated like small adults as in medieval age, while noble children are treated as modern children. Old people and children work the fields like adult people.

Kyle saved a old man that was going to be hit by a carriage by using a spell, as a noble that behavior is unusual, since the amount of mana required to cast a spell is worth much more than a single old peasant in noble’s eyes. That action, however, changed the peasant’s of brown stone in how they view Kyle.

Kyle started major economic reforms to attract revenue to the village, and started using his own money to buy resources from Bosta, he also plans on introducing peasant education, not only in academic areas, but also in mana training, since there are peasants that are able to practice mana, even if they would hardly become magi in their lifetimes without some miracle.

Mary knows about Kyle’s and Violet’s reincarnation but isn’t much concerned with it.

Vitaogon has a different mindset from the rest of the world.

 

Chapter 28: [Lords of Infinity] The Seven Lords of Infinity.

Devil introduces the room plaques of all seven infinity lords to Kyle, the order seniority and resumé of the Lords follows:

[GM]: Not much is known about him aside from his status as leader of the Infinity lords, and his ability to go beyond the powers of ascended. He has created the inter-reality timeline that unites all lords and every other ascended within the same general timeline that is synchronized with the apartment. He also has two children that won’t be mentioned now.

[Scarlet]: Also known as Dante Reinhardt Alteranus, the God-emperor of the Sacred Alternian Empire, that spans multiple realities. The empire is ruled by Scarlet and the Demon race which he created, and many of it’s upper echelons are ascended, the Alternian Empire is a force to be reckoned even among Ascended. Although not to the extent of GM, he’s also able to do things normal Ascended can’t, and is an expert on souls. He has a child, Void, that resents him for reasons not explained now. His wife is part of the Scary Wife Trio.

[Rock]: Ruler and one of the fifteen Olympians (yes, that number is right). He’s a very relaxed guy and friendly as well, so he just spends most of his time playing in the Apartment when there’s nothing serious to deal with on the side of the Olympians, his wife is usually the one that deals with that. His wife is part of the Scary Wife Trio.

[Devil]: Scheming and cunning guy, previously a giant psychopath. Used to be the Emperor of the Ignis empire during his mortal days, but now he just plays around with politics in various worlds, and sometimes makes a bet with Scarlet who’s just as intelligent as him. He’s also the mediator of the Infinity Lord’s bets.

[Atheist]: He’s a very loyal guy, as well as a pro hater of gods, aside from Scarlet and Rock, he usually spends most of the time harassing gods and religions in various realities. One of the newer Lords, and treated as a angsty teenager by the four eldest.

[Daoist]: Cultivation freak, he is almost always in secluded cultivation trying to comprehend more of the infinity Dao, and sometimes acts with GM who he admires. He’s treated as the well-behaved younger brother by the four eldest.

[Sixth]: No information about his mortal life. He does nothing but go through many realities choosing random living beings and throwing them in situations like Kyle’s, he admires all of his brothers, but acts like a tsundere. He considers himself and all infinity lords to be much above the other ascended and specially the mortals. No one knows why he acts the way he does, aside from probably GM.

 

 

Chapter 29: [Lords of Infinity] A gift from Void.

Rock likes RPG the most.

Scarlet’s cooking is dangerous.

Kyle’s mom is the best cook.

Void is an Emo.

Kyle got a book from Void.

 

2