Chapter 5: Responsibility♡
1.8k 14 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Responsibility♡

 

“How nostalgic…”

 

I certainly recall fainting due to a meteorite. Which, by the way, is completely ludicrous.

 

But right now, I was in an empty space, devoid of colour.

 

Well, my body still retains its colour, but everything else is just shrouded in darkness. I recall coming here the first time I died.

 

So maybe...I died again…

 

I couldn’t help the smile being formed.

 

After all, it was my life-long wish to die, in my previous life. I was quite pleased when I reincarnated in an isekai world, but…

 

“It was too short...for me to actually enjoy it…”

 

My smile turned bitter as I looked around me, I had been to this place before after all, and she should be here soon.

 

“Haah, honestly I wanted to live a little longer…”

 

I mused to myself as I closed my eyes.

 

“Wait! wait! Wait! Y-You’re not dead! Don’t just write yourself off like that!”

 

The soft but enraged voice broke me out of my growing depression.

 

Looking at the source would have left me in awe. Had I not seen it before.

 

A young girl with pink hair and star-shaped pupils, wearing a completely white outfit with the occasional pink ribbons, wings grew from her back which was complemented by her wing-shaped hairpin and her golden halo.

It was the Goddess who gave me another opportunity. My benefactor who was glaring at me with teary eyes.

 

Something which I did not want, I really just wanted to suffer in hell.

 

But alas, I’m not ungrateful enough to look at a gift horse in the mouth.

 

So I smiled and tried to appease her anger.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry if I made you angry”

 

The Goddess seemed to recoil back at my words and her angry face suddenly became pale.

 

“W-Who are you!? And what have you done with Silver? He was never this polite or this...smiley”

 

My smile froze for a bit, before turning into what my brain is telling me is a glare.

 

“...Shut up”

 

Ahh, my true personality is showing, as expected of the Goddess who knows everything about me.

 

The Goddess just smiled with a relieved face.

 

“For a second, I thought you were someone else! As expected, the real you is so much better! Ahh~ I’m getting excited♡”

 

Yes, this disappointing masochist is the Goddess that most humans and some other non-human races worship.

 

A disappointment is what she is, her followers would probably kill themselves for worshipping such a disappointment all their lives.

 

“T-That’s not true! I would never show this side to anyone else but you”

 

“...Stop reading my mind”

 

“But you keep your inner thoughts to yourself! I really like hearing all the abuse you throw at me in your head!”

 

I started massaging my forehead, she really is annoying, she’d be so much cuter if she stopped reading my mind, she probably already knows all the depraved fantasies I have...wait, could it be that she’s like this because she read my memories?

 

Feeling sceptical I looked at her face, and the smile she gave was enough to tell me everything I needed to know.

 

“So~ take responsibility~, Okay♡?”

 

...When she smiles like that, she really does look cute.

 

“Aha! You do find me cute! I’m so glad!”

 

I broke into a smile on reflex, she may be a major M, but there’s no denying the fact that she’s incredibly cute.

 

Seeing her jumping around in apparent happiness, may have made my heart skip a beat.

 

As if recalling something unpleasant, her happy aura turns forlorn, and she once again glares at me with teary eyes, her star-shaped pupils trembling ever so slightly.

 

“You’re so mean! I thought I told you to call me by my name!”

 

I could feel my lips breaking into a devious smirk, I suddenly felt like teasing her.

 

I went up to her, and just as I was about to lean towards her ear.

 

“...”

 

“...?”

 

I realised the height difference...I forgot I’m still 9.

 

I backed away as quickly as I could, I felt my face getting hotter.

 

“E-Estellia...can you become shorter…?”

...This is really embarrassing.

 

Her face went expressionless for a moment before a teasing grin appeared...she looked like a cat looking at her food…

 

“Oh~ What do you mean by that~? Do you, by any chance, have a height-complex~?”

 

The hell? I thought she was a hardcore M.

 

Once again I realise, even though she's a Masochist, she's still a Goddess who has lived for a long time, something like being slightly teasing is not out of the question.

 

Massaging my forehead in order to relieve the headache coming my way, I decided to get to the crux of the matter.

 

"Well then Estella, why did you bring me here?"

 

At my question, she adopted her Goddess persona.

 

"Do you have any idea who you just met?"

 

"An incredibly adorable and cute priestess who gives you a run for your money?"

 

"...sob…You no longer need me… now that you met someone better huh… sob"

 

The Goddess knelt down on the ground and started sobbing.

 

Ah great, even I can't ignore a crying girl.

 

Kneeling down beside her, I patted her shoulder and said my heartfelt words.

 

"Of course I need you, you're important to me, you gave me another chance to live after all. How could anyone in their right mind just say that you're useless after all you've done."

 

That seemed to bring her out of her misery as she gave one of the brightest smiles I had ever seen.

 

Which surprisingly, is not that hard to beat…

 

Getting up from her prone position in a proper ladylike manner, she coughed into her hand and continued our earlier conversation.

 

“As I was saying, she isn’t just any priestess, she’s the high priestess of the….Something or the other...I forgot, and also the only wielder of the Greater God Eyes of Mellifluous Sparkling!"

 

….I mean, how am I supposed to respond to the part where she forgot about the God/Goddesses name...as for the eyes…

 

“...That sounds extremely strong…”

 

The Goddess for some averted her eyes as she agreed with me?

 

“Y-Yeah...in a manner of speaking”

 

“Okay...anyway, shouldn’t I be going back now? Everyone must be getting worried, I don’t really want to be labelled as someone with iron deficiency”

 

The Goddess as if finally coming to a realisation snapped her fingers

 

“That’s right! I just remembered you have a unique skill called [Bloody Ascension] don’t you? Want some of my blood?”

 

With a devilish smirk, she bit her lips and allowed a trickle of blood to flow out. Using her tongue she coated her lips and bent down to my height.

 

And without giving me a chance to even say anything she used her hands to grab my head and kissed me.

 

I panicked at first, as all virgins probably would, but when the surprise waned, I begin to appreciate the act, the smell of flowers along with the slight heat emanating from her body, the softness combined with the hungry, near predatory look in her eyes, her pupils having tuned into a heart shape, her tongue slightly prodding my lips, asking—no, begging for entrance.

 

All these things were enough to drive any man mad, to drive me mad.

 

If not for the fact I was in extreme anguish at this instant, the moment some of her blood entered my mouth, my entire body felt like it was burning from the inside out, I could feel something similar to glass flowing through my veins.

 

The Goddess— no, Estella just hugged me even tighter and forced her tongue into my mouth, she lightly traced her tongue along my gums before tangling hers with mine.

 

I just let her have her way with me as the pain in my body actually seemed to lessen, a small pinkish aura was surrounding us both.

 

The pain subsided first, and Estella stopped kissing me, but still hugged me tightly, she brushed my hair and asked me with a gentle voice.

 

“Are you okay now?”

 

Slightly nodding in acknowledgement I buried my head in her breasts, they were really soft and easily moulded into the shape of my head.

 

“That was my first kiss you know~ you better take responsibility~♡”

 

That’s like the third time she brought it up, She really wants me to take responsibility huh.

 

“I’ll...think about...send me back…”

 

“Okay~”

 

With those words to serve as a parting message, darkness once again consumed my vision.

20