Chapter 5 – Bonding Glue
385 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Motherly Mouse @mtcmouse - 10 minutes ago

I got her a bed, we’re gonna start putting it together soon. Also, seriously, I’m taking her in. Bridget is going to be a Foster Mom.

I

Motherly Mouse @mtcmouse - 9 minutes ago

Which makes me think you all might want to meet her. Let me check if she’s okay with streaming the bed building.

I

Motherly Mouse @mtcmouse - 5 minutes ago

She is, setting up the stream now, be nice to her everyone! She can swim in shadows like a shark! Don’t want to get bitten now, do we?

I

Motherly Mouse @mtcmouse - 3 minutes ago

Stream is up! 

 

Šárka was sitting awkwardly on the floor, nervous, as I gave her a quick headpat. I haven’t really been describing my outfits before now, because, to be completely honest? I had worn the same pyjama pants and t-shirt sans bra combo for like, ever. I only got dressed for projects now, since only my hands had been visible before. Why is it so important that I mention it now? Well because Šárka had shifted her outfit. From the simple black dress she had swapped to a pair of shorts, a t-shirt that was slightly longer and covered them up and had a cute cartoon shark on it, and some tights, probably to protect her knees. 

 

“It’s gonna be fine hun, they’ll like you. I’m a little bit curious about your eyes though.” I sat next to her, waiting for some folks to show up on stream. 

 

“Oh, uhm, yeah… I looked it up, they’re shark eyes. And… You know how I mentioned I can shift into form I could reach regularly, plus the whole shadow schtick?” She scratched behind her head, and I nodded to confirm. “Well there’s… one area where that doesn’t apply.” She grinned a wide grin at me, blushing slightly. Her teeth weren’t the regular shape of a humans, now. They were very sharp and pointy chompers, like a shark’s but more taken care of. My smile grew wild as I hugged her tightly. 

 

“Oh my god Šárka! I made a little joke about you being shark like on twitter before the stream! Aaaa why was the world so cruel to you when you’re so sweet!” My hug was interrupted by ping from the stream, chat was going, I quickly checked on it. Just a whole wall of “What a mom” and “Hello Sarka!!!” right, keyboards. I giggled at them. “Anyone in North America, shouldn’t you lot be sleeping right now? Naughty Naughty.~ Thanks for showing up though. So yeah.” I quickly got behind Šárka and lifted her off the ground. “Here she is, on camera for the first time. Šárka, our local shark girl, turns out. I’m gonna have to play the Jaws theme every time you Shadowmeld.” I giggled a bit as she blushed, covering her face. 

“Bri- m-mou…” She took a deep breath, uncovering her face and looking at me, the biggest blush on her face still. “M-mom… stop it…” Her blush was now accompanied by a smile, as I covered up mine in surprise. The stream chat exploded. I think the Tsar Bomba would be blushing from how much the chat exploded. I clutched my heart as Dare rushed over.

 

“Dare I think my sweet daughter just beat your little castle dragon antics in cuteness.” Dare huffed and put her paws on the equivalent of her hips, before she quickly jumped up and climbed onto Šárka. 

“Well take a double dose, Bridget! Your robot pet is now on your daughter’s shoulders!” I started giggling at Dare’s antics, giving her a quick headpat as Šárka scratched her chin. 

 

“Okay, okay you two. I did this so I could build a bed together with you, Šárka, and so you can introduce yourself.” I walked over to the pile of pieces Šárka had… well I can’t really say dumped, cause she didn’t throw them there from above. I guess spit out would be more appropriate? The pile of pieces she had spit out. Okay, not much better, now I’m going to hear Kirby noises whenever she pulls anything into her shadow puddle. I started putting them down in the correct place so it was easier to attach them. looked pretty straightforward luckily. 

 

“W-well, uhm, I’m Šárka, I’m a trans girl, like my… like my new mom” I saw her smile a bit again. “A-and emerged too! I can, uhm, I can do this!” She melted down into her puddle form, before rising again. “A-and this!” Her form shifted. The shadows engulfing her completely, like a cloak, her eyes and teeth the only visible things through it, pure white and glowing from the sheer contrast of the two shades. There was something like a fin jutting out her back and on each of her arms, before she spoke again. The creepy voice I had heard when she first came coming out. “B-but I don’t like doing it, since it makes me sound like this.” She shifted back to her regular form, with her cute outfit and pinchable cheeks and pattable head with slightly past ear long pink hair. “That’s about it. A-and I was a big fan of mom’s! I… I still am. N-not just because she lets me live here. Her tutorials are always cool and easy to follow and fun!” She quickly hugged me from behind and nuzzled my shoulder. 

 

“Gosh Šárka sweetie, are you really that touch starved?... Oh who am I kidding, I built Dare because I was too. Come on, hand me the screwdriver, from the tool kit on that chair over there. It should be in the top part when you open it.” She skipped over and found it quickly. “Good girl! I was always so extremely annoyed when dad asked me to bring something and never specified where to find it, so I’d ask and he’d get annoyed. Dare, you have my express permission to bite me if I ever do that to sweet Šárka here.” I grabbed the screwdriver she was handing me and gave her a quick pat, as Dare did a lesbian salute. You know, the two fingered one, like Tracer does in Overwatch. Find me a straight woman who does that salute, I double dare you.

 

“Y-yeah, I know what you mean, mom. Dad wasn’t… the best even before the Emergence happened and…” I quickly put my arm around Šárka’s shoulder reassuringly.

 

“Hey, hun, you don’t gotta repeat it. You let me know stuff you’re comfortable sharing, okay? Like, anything you need to share, or want to share, let me know. We’re family now, alright? Even though it’s only been a day and I haven’t looked into the legality of the situation.” She nodded and I quickly wiped her tears away. “Okay, now help me lift it up and hold the other beam steady as I screw it in.” I patted her shoulder and we got up to keep working. 

Within the hour she was sitting on her new bed, Dare curled up in her lap and me sitting next to her. “Well, I hope it’s comfortable for you.” I turned to the camera “And sorry that it wasn’t four hours of me frantically trying to put together Ikea furniture. I needed to get my lovely daughter her own bed as soon as possible.” I gave Šárka a hug, as she smiled at me. “Well I think that’s it for the stream, unless you’d like to do an AMA or something, Šárka? I kind of did start it to gush about you.” I rubbed the back of my head, slightly ashamed, as she turned to me and then the camera. 

 

“Nah mom, I… think an AMA might be fun. Especially with you answering stuff.” I nodded at her and shifted the set up, so as to point it at the bed as I sat down next to her, Dare now moving off of Šárka’s lap and inbetween the two of us. 

 

“Okay, first question. If you’re so smart why do you live in the Czech Republic? Ugh, buddy? Pal Chum Friendo? We’re the reason you can wear contact lenses. And why I had to get a Karyotype test to check if I’m intersex while trying to get HRT. Plus, it’s not like I can just move out easily. Youtube Money isn’t what you might think it is when they don’t monetise you.” Dare moved closer to the screen after my reply, reading the next question.

 

“Oh hey I can answer both of these! Can you build a machine that can build other machines?  Like a perpetual motion building machine? Well yes, I can build stuff, not at the level Bridget can, but I could build some fun toys. And the next one is, in all caps mind you, Can I keep Dare OMG. Bridget isn’t really keeping me. I’m staying here because I like it here, and I like her, and I like Šárka, and I like being the household pet.” I scritched Dare behind the ears after that as she nuzzled up close. Šárka was the one to read the next question.

 

“Give me back my cookies you fucking thief?” She turned to me, concerned. I truly attempted in my most stern motherly voice to lecture the asker.

 

“Please wash your mouth there are children present. Now I’m definitely not giving back whatever you claimed I stole. Okay next question. Wow. Buddy. If you hadn’t added you’re a dude I would have given it half a thought. Considering half a thought brought us your future robotic overlady.” I picked up Dare to nail home my point. “You can imagine what that’d be like. A youtube debate about pronouns, the trans quote unquote trend and how legitimate women’s voices are being silenced? I can imagine what you mean by legitimate, but uhm, being trans is not a trend. You seen the news lately? Everything happening to the Emerged? Yeah now imagine that it’s pre-emergence, and you’re trans, and you find the courage to come out and start trying to become yourself. Best Case of the Worst Case scenarios is, you become homeless like Šárka here, but find a community that helps you out. Or, like the dragon during the night of the emergence, you mcfucking DIE. You think people go on life long medication, get surgery, change their names, wardrobes, pronouns, get fired from work, lose their homes, their families, their friends as a TREND? Who in their right mind would do all that for a TREND?!?! Anyways go suck a big one Shapiro or Peterson or Whomever the fuck of y’all showed up on my stream.” I quickly blocked and banned the sender before shaking my head, as Dare read the next question.

 

“How does a tail feel? What’s that all about? I mean I could answer but I was designed and built with one. Bridget is the one who grew one overnight~” Dare giggled as Šárka scritched her under the chin, and I flopped my tail down on my lap.

 

“I don’t know how it is for people with other types of tails, but for me… There was a small bit of an adjusted period, but because it’s a mouse tail I… effectively have a tentacle sticking out from above my butt. Makes clothes shopping more difficult than before, but hey! Extra limb to grab stuff with.” I waved with my tail to nail the point home, before moving onto the next one. “How can I get Emerged? I want to be Emerged. Please send info. I’d like to know why you’d like to Emerge viewer, because as you might have noticed, we’re not… exactly the safest minority in existence. To seriously answer, uhm, roll a Nat 20 or a Nat 1 during a weirdass storm? But like, if you want to Emerge so that you can be a girl or something, you can just… be a girl, you know.” Šárka nodded in confirmation.

 

“Yeah, you’d expect Emergence to have made me physically afab or something but it just… let me control my physical transition on my own. I don’t have to go to doctors to get HRT prescribed, I just make myself go through the effects. If I hadn’t emerged, I would have just tried to get on blockers and waited until I was 18 to start HRT, since… that’s how they run stuff around here.” I gave Šárka a quick comforting back rub. I turned towards the chat again.

 

“I, okay, wow, this question is just LOADED. If you could've had control on what the Emergence did to you, would you have gone with what you have now, or something else? And if so what? Personally? I’m… pretty happy with what I got. I mean, I’m a super genius version of my avatar, but what about you Šárka?” 

 

“It… would have been nice to just have the body I’d like from the start, but, also, I had always been really excited to start puberty, because I thought I’d get to go through it like all the other girls do, and then I found out I wouldn’t, because I’m not like other girls in that way. But! Now I get to go through it, in my own way, so!” Šárka smiled and I nodded, giving her a headpat. She giggled at it. 

 

“Can I stop Brexit? Ugh, Singlehandedly? I don’t… I don’t think it’s even started yet? Like, May is, and this is going to come off as speciest or something from me right now bare with me, being a cat about it. Like, do you want in or out, woman? Next one. Okay, this one… you nearly had this one, Šárka.” 

 

“Yeah, uhm, I managed to hide my powers and new default form from Dad for… a while, until he kicked me out when I was practicing. So if you’re Emerged and you have powers but didn’t go through a physical change, then… it depends on how you want to come out. Like, there’s a lot of guides on how to come out for queer folk, maybe you could apply some of those tips to letting your parents know you have superpowers.” When the next question came on screen, I covered Šárka’s eyes. 

 

“My tail is not an erogenous zone, I will not be using it to pleasure you, and there are CHILDREN PRESENT IN MY HOUSE. OKAY ONE CHILD BUT SHE’S MINE. You sound like the kind of person who used that last line towards trans women you found attractive. Which is a category I fall into. Please don’t ask random women on the internet if they’re going to go in the porn industry. If you did that in real life you’d have Explosive Nuts Syndrome. Because they’d have exploded from all the kicking.” I sighed, uncovered Šárka’s eyes and rubbed mine. “Lesson number one, daughter of mine, men on the internet have zero sense of boundaries. Men IRL don’t either. You have the advantage of being able to melt away and scaring them with your Shadow-Zora form or whatever. A lot of girls don’t have such powers.” Šárka nodded at me, looking down and sighing as well. “Alright, there’s a 50/50 chance we’ll do the next one. If it’s good, it’ll be the last one for the stream, if it’s bad we will just end it there without answering.” I hugged my daughter while looking at the chat, and she nodded. The next question brought tears to my eyes, as I kept hugging Šárka.

 

“Are you happy now? Y-yeah. I am. I’m so incredibly happy. I got amazing supporters, great friends, an amazing family, the coolest superpower for supporting people. I… I am happy.” I wiped a tear from my eye, as Šárka smiled at me, with a slight blush

 

“I’m… I’m happy too, Mom. I never… I never expected to end up like this, but… I’m really, really happy I did.” I patted Šárka’s head, as Dare jumped to the screen.

 

“Alright y’all you made the two nerds I live with cry happy tears now so I figure stream over. I hope you had fun, and we will see you next time.” Dare winked and blepped and turn off the stream, as me Šárka sat in an embrace, both crying and gently laughing, as Dare soon joined us by curling up on our laps.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to support the author, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

There's also a server for you to talk with me! https://discord.gg/ybU6mrQ

22