《5.3》Family Bonds
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

《5.3》Family Bonds

 

Dora found it inconceivable the way her father-in-law taught daughter to “run” and was displeased with him bringing her daughter everywhere. In her opinion, the hero just needs to stay in the living room and tell his daughter about his adventures. In that way, his daughter can stay at home and not go out to make mischief. But he not only takes her out all day, but even lets her go to the bar. Blessed the God of light! What if they meet a rogue, thief, robbers or bandits? And according to the rumors, there are a lot of people challenging father-in-law. What if my daughter is hurt accidentally?!

Winnie scoffed at her Mistress’ concerns “Miss what are you so worried about? When was there such excitement in this small place of Keaton? Except for the occasional visit of dwarfs, even the thieves are rarely seen. Besides, in the presence of Lord Xiao who will be his opponent? He is the most accomplished martial artist on the whole continent! What are those rogue, thief, robbers or bandits? They can’t even compare with Lord Xiao’s finger!

Dora knows what Winnie is talking about, but as a mother she can't help worrying.  What’s good about a bar that’s full of greasy stuff and unrefined people. The trees and mountains outside are also full of insects and snakes. How can they compare with being safe and comfortable at home?

As soon as she finished eating, she expressed her dissatisfaction with her Nanny’s attitude “Winnie stop looking like that, although Your Excellency Earl Xiao looks very attractive, he is actually an old man 20 years older than you. It’s impossible to have anything with you.” It's impolite to think that on the night of my father-in-law's first arrival, Winnie fainted at the sight of him.

Winnie sighed, "Oh, Miss, you are so cruel. Can't you let me keep my little fantasy?"

Since entering Zhufa's Family as a trainee nanny at the age of 12, her only pleasure after working with other young maids is to inquire about and discuss the rumors of the aristocratic and wealthy businessmen, most of which is the legendary hero Earl Xiao.

They fell in love with his elegant demeanor (according to the legends), and were more fascinated by his touching love (according to the legends) with the fairy princess or the sorceress. In private, they imagined that they could become the heroine of him one day and compose a fascinating love song (even if it was just a legend).

At the beginning when Dora was going to marry Aaron who had an awkward status. She didn't agree with her, but just for the sake of being the son of the epic hero, she reluctantly agreed. But now she can finally meet the hero in her dream and live in the same house. How can she not be excited? She would sing praises to him with all the good words she could think of. Even her Mistress could not stop her!

Dora can't help but stop her from thinking about Xiao Tianjian again and again: "Winnie! Don't forget you're a professional nanny! " Are you kidding?! If her legendary father-in-law or anyone else found her 40 year old Nanny who weighs 200 pounds thoughts, she would rather die!

To divert Winnie's attention, she quickly asked something else: "I asked you to check Goodwin Chulov’s whereabouts. Did you find out?"

Winnie woke up in her reverie and returned to her professional nanny role: "I checked it. It's in the northern fortress 30 kilometers away from here. I heard Young Master Chulov is there for business. I already sent the message to the owner of the grocery store. I think master Chulov will send someone soon. "

 


[End of Chapter 5]

2