Unlife Special: Nurse Jousset’s Notes.
1.1k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These are the personal notes of Miss Minerva Jousset, if the person reading this isn’t her? Then you are a cheeky sod who has somehow opened my drawer which only I know the enchanted code to. Naughty naughty but I know who you are now.

These are the observations I have made on some of my student visitors.

Sylvie Wade:

Gender: Female.

Cryptid/Monster Type: Zombie, Humanoid.

Background: Brought back from the dead only two months ago by a criminal conducting forbidden spells and summonings. She has integrated fairly well into the school, with some issues. I was told that she used to be a very confident and outgoing girl, but she seems...timid, perhaps traumatised a bit by her experiences. I suppose its only fair. I am seeking out medical and magical solutions to her problems but there are so many hoops through which I have to jump through its taking a lot of time.

Appearance: Greenish-blue skin with long flowing white hair, has stitches running down parts of her body, and the worst parts are hidden under bandages. She falls apart easily but there is some degree of healing magic that brings her extremities back together if a limb detaches and is put back close. Dresses typically in a hoodie and jeans for comfort, but likes the look smart with tights and skirts for nicer occasions.

Likes: Meat (Strictly a carnivorous diet, a new development since her rise from the grave). Music/Singing (Was previously a singer/musician, has since lost her voice and can only growl, cough and mewl, a bit like a cat) Old Video Games.

Dislikes: Vegetarian Foods (Not by choice).

Erina Hartley:

Gender: Female

Cryptid/Monster Type: Half-dragon. Humanoid, fantasy.

Background: Comes from a long line of Dragons dating back to a long time ago, British dragons are apparently called Arthurian, after the tales of King Arthur and whatnot. Has family issues with her mother but not her father. Is an incredibly talented sports person and as a dragon she has the distinct ability to fly, use extraordinary amounts of strength (well beyond her body size) and can breathe fire, to a degree. She is also in the English course alongside Sylvie,

Appearance: Long black hair with a mature appearance and stern blue eyes and a dimple on her cheek, she had a pair of horns that sprout out of the side of her head above her ears. Usually she is dressed in sports clothes as her main course requires. Would otherwise dress fairly casually in skinny jeans and blouses.

Likes: Sports, Music, Beef, Flying.

Dislikes: Riding Bikes, Clothes with no wing holes.

Leo Kersten:

Gender: Non-Binary.

Cryptid/Monster Type: Shape-shifter.

Background: Unknown.

Appearance: Short, thin build. (used to be fairly tall until finding a new form that fit them better). Androgynous with fair skin and brown medium length hair.

Likes: Being out in the woods and becoming animals.

Dislikes: Situations with lots of people, big cities.

Cadence Brook:

Gender: Female

Human.

Background: An only child raised by a widowed mother from when she was 10. Her father died in an attack on his workplace by a disgruntled former employee. Seems to harbour a hatred for Monster-Folk and the likes who have since integrated into society. In an interview I conducted with her she especially hates Sylvie to a point where she attempted to drop a lighting rig on Sylvie to crush her. (Its noted that I am doubtful as to whether this would kill Sylvie in the first place)

Appearance: She is a short mousy girl with a dark brooding expression naturally, this is contrasting with her light brown hair which is often tied in a ponytail. Tends to wear pleated skirts and hoodies in most of my encounters with her.

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Monster-folk, Sylvie Wade.

Tacked on to the document is a letter from a Shiori Rivers:

Hi Minerva!

Just so you know, I’ve recommended to the Principal of your school for the introduction of a new student I’d like you to keep an close eye on, by the name of Sylvie Wade. She is a unique case as far as I know, as she is the only creature of her kind that we know of. She is a Zombie. And was raised from the dead using a forbidden spell that was stolen from the city’s library archives.

She is in need of close examination, the effects of the spell are entirely unknown other than what it does at face value. There could be unforeseen effects, physically and mentally.

We found her having escaped a basement of a building where, as she tells it. She had been dressed in some maid outfit and was supposed to be subservient. So keep an eye out for any worrying mental changes in terms of her attitude.

She may also require some degree of physical upkeep, as she is bandaged fairly heavily. I am investigating the paperwork means in order to add her to the databases we have of monster-folk like us. Her unfortunate death will probably drop some roadblocks in that venture.

Thanks in Advance, Shiori.

P.S. There may be more students along the same lines soon.

42