Chapter 7
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Some people felt that the Life Totem only helped to open up the Shenting Acupoint and planted the True Qi Seed. After which the cultivation method and fighting skills had nothing to do much with the totem.

Actually those were rumors said by people who looked at the Heavens from the bottom of a well.

The Life Totem started to lead the cultivation journey since the start of the NIne Point Totem Setting.

Talent, comprehension, true qi quality, cultivation speed etc, they were all being dictated by the Life Totem unknowingly.

When Jiang Zizai started to study the Primeval Saint Dragon Scripture's Nine Dragon Drill Technique, he became more certain about that point.

After people had their Shenting Acupoints opened up and owned a true qi seed, their first step would not be to quickly open up the other spiritual orifices but to strengthen the seed.

Using the Totem Setting Technique to turn the true qi seed into thick true qi. At this moment will one truly separate oneself from normal people and become a Totem Martial Master.

Jiang Zizai was using the Nine Dragon Drill Technique to transform the seed to true qi.

"Can this Nine Dragon Drill Technique reach the Heaven Grade?"

Jiang Zizai had seen other cultivation methods in the past. Although he done so in an outsider capacity, using his intuition to take a look, the Nine Dragon Drill Technique was much more complicated.

Maybe due to the Black Dragon Totem, although the cultivation method was complicated, he didn't have much problems reading it.

The first step was to forge the true qi seed within the Shenting Acupoint into the Nine Extreme Dragons.

The so called Nine Extreme Dragon was a type of true qi.

Firstly such a method was totally unheard of by Jiang Zizai who had studied cultivation methods.

The Shenting Acupoint had just been opened up and was in a mixed state.

Any type of cultivation method had an Energy Absorbing Technique. The Nine Extreme Dragon Drill Technique also had one.

Energy Absorbing was to swallow Heaven and Earth essence qi into the body.

Jiang Zizai was using the Dragon Swallowing Absorbing Technique.

He knew that normal energy absorbing techniques used the nose to absorb essence qi, gathering it in the chest and then spreading it out.

He didn't expect that this technique would directly use the pores of the body to swallow. That even included all the holes in the body.

That included some parts in his lower body which couldn't be described...

"Luckily no one is looking."

If not the scene of his entire body absorbing energy would seem a little awkward.

Although it was embarrassing but when it was truly executed he noticed how terrifying it was.

It was like a hungry whale which was swallowing up ocean water.

Or maybe this beast was a giant dragon. At this moment he felt like he had transformed into that huge black dragon.

The essence qi within the Spirit Nurturing God Stone was thick. Along with the Dragon Swallowing Absorbing Technique, in a short amount of time he had a feeling like his body was about to explode from all the energy.

Without transforming and converting the energy, any more absorbed would just be useless.

"Cultivation is such a pain. But as long as one is strong and is able to protect who you want to protect, obtain what you want, if not how can one live with dignity?"

He suddenly recalled the words his father told his brother Jiang Junjian before.

Jiang Zizai was still young at that time and was listening on from the side.

"To be strong one needs to be resilient."

"If one can't take hardship then one can forget about being a hero."
With this Dragon Swallowing Absorbing Technique, Jiang Zizai finally understood what the hardship of cultivation was like.

It was like his body was going through a tribulation, so painful like his entire body was about to explode.

However thinking back to his father's sins and his brother's uncertain future, his mother fighting with despicable people within the city.

He knew that the heavens had shown him kindness and if he didn't persist then he wasn't worth being the male of this family.

He had really changed during these two days.

Now apart from death there was nothing stopping his crazy will.

Within the Spirit Nurturing God Stone, even if blood appeared on his body, he still gritted his tooth.

Often during such tough times one would be able to recall many things.

Some things made him deeply understand that he couldn't give up.

If not wouldn't those few people mock him?

That was an insult which made him unable to raise his head for the rest of his life.

He would have to watch as his father's legacy get ruined, his brother get beheaded and his mother get bullied.

He had a sense of it and didn't want to go through it another time.

"Drill!"

The vast Heaven and Earth essence qi was led within the Shenting Acupoint to gather with the true qi seed.

Following which under the control of the NIne Extreme Dragon Drill Technique it started to spin and rotate!

Like a circular drill which crazily spun. Using the true qi seed as the foundations to gather essence qi, spinning within the Shenting Acupoint.

Weng, weng weng!

At this moment the acupoint truly felt like it was going to explode.

Jiang Zizai understood that this was a relatively not gentle cultivation method.

Any step seemed like it forced him to the extreme.

However it didn't exceed the limit and destroy his acupoint.

This was where this cultivation technique was good at.

Jiang Zizai forgot about everything else and focused fully within.

Within the Shenting Acupoint, using the true qi seed as the core to form an essence qi whirlpool to crazily spin.

The whistling wind noises sounded like the world was about to collapse.

Turning a thousand times as one cycle.

After the first cycle that true qi seed constricted all the essence qi gathered up and condensed it, finally turning into a mist-like little dragon.

Following which each cycle would cause the little dragon to become stronger and give out a heaven shocking roar.

Finally he went through nine cycles.

All the essence qi that Jiang Zizai had swallowed during the nine cycles had merged together with the true Qi seed.

At this moment he stopped cultivating because he had succeeded in the First Stage of the Martial Life Realm.

From now on he could finally be considered a true Totem Martial Master.

A dragon shaped true qi coiled up within his Shenting Acupoint, formed from several rotations of Heaven and Earth essence qi.

It was huge and thick, pure and flawless.

"I heard that only high quality true qi would merge together. However I have never heard about it forming a dragon."

Jiang Zizai was delighted.

As expected once he began cultivating everything was different.

"It was like the top spiritual orifices were different. Then my Shenting Acupoint could be considered a Coiling Dragon Spiritual Orifice."

He could feel that the God Dragon True Qi within the acupoint was extremely strong.

The true qi was nourishing his flesh and blood at any moment, letting his mortal body swiftly transform.

Suddenly there was a huge change within his Shenting Acupoint.

This wasn't under his control.

That pure white God Dragon True Qi suddenly turned black like that of ink.

After turning black its true qi properties seemed to have all changed. From saint-like, bright to dark, sinister and even violent.

Following which his entire aura also changed towards that direction.

This made him recall how that black flower petal made the white dragon turn black.

However he felt that this Black Dragon True Qi seemed more destructive.

This was the evidence that the Life Totem decided the quality of the true qi.

Unknowingly the Life Totem had injected its mark into the true qi.

In the future if the totem evolves then the true qi quality would too.

Which was why the Totem Martial Masters also split the quality of true qi into four like that of Life Totems.

For example Lu Dingxing. His true qi had the Panda Totem characteristics, being able to last for long and was explosive.

When it evolved to the Huge Strength Panda Totem it became more explosive and as compared to other Totem Martial Masters he had a huge advantage in terms of strength.

He called it Huge Strength True Qi. The quality of it was at the Xuan Grade.

As for what his current Black Dragon True Qi was at, it was decided by his Black Dragon Totem. Which was why he wasn't sure and needed to test it out.

Actually he was already really eager and wanted to try and see what changes he had gone through after becoming a Totem Martial Master.

At this moment he excitedly opened his eyes and raised his head. Suddenly he saw Queen Ruohua standing outside, she smiled and said, "It seems like the Totem Setting Technique I prepared won't be of use."

She should have spent some time over and he didn't notice her because he was too engrossed.

"Mother."

Jiang Zizai was stunned and didn't know how to explain it to her.

Ruohua saw through his thoughts and said, "Your six years of waiting finally came with a good ending. I heard that if the Life Totem has its own cultivation method then it is the greatest gift of the ancient god."

Following which she reminded, "You must not reveal this point."

So she had already guessed it.

Jiang Zizai had never heard of Life Totems having their own cultivation methods.

"Mother are there many similar cases?"

"Not many. Even if there were people won't talk about it. Based on what I know only one person had a situation like you."

"Who?"

"Your father."

Jiang Zizai was stunned once more.

No wonder his mother was not shocked that he actually had his own Totem Setting Technique. So Jiang Yunting also obtained his cultivation method through the Life Totem.

He now had many questions he wanted to ask him but unfortunately he wasn't here.

"I am happy for you but remember that you started too late. You can't be too arrogant. Know your gap with others. It is best if you continue to work hard to be able to protect yourself sooner." Queen Ruohua said.

Jiang Zizai was originally prepared to go out to spar with people.

"Okay."

That was true, he was only at the first stage of the Martial Life Realm and couldn't do anything.

He was six years slower than people of the same age.

How many years it would take to catch up was still uncertain.

The key was for him to focus fully to chase and not wanting to brag with just a bit of results.

He returned to the Spirit Nurturing God Stone, calming himself down and continuing to study the Nine Extreme Dragon Drill Technique.

Actually seven days have past since his true qi seed became Black Dragon True Qi.

The seven days was extremely painful and arduous. He remembered it clearly.

However this speed was indeed much quicker than others.

He also had to thank this stone if not just the energy absorbing process would take ten times more time.

Now that he had already completed the first stage, then he needed to let the Life Totem find the second spiritual orifice for him. Which one of the 409 acupoints was it.

Leading out the Black Dragon True Qi, it would naturally lead to the next one under the invisible influence of the Life Totem.

That Black Dragon True Qi was like a true dragon. After it was led out, Jiang Zizai allowed it to swim within his body. At this moment it was really slow, but it probably already recognised the location.

The Shenting Acupoint was on the brow.

At this moment it headed straight down, where it pointed to should be the Shenque Acupoint!

The acupoint was located at the umbilicus.

The Nine Point Setting Totem, many totems included the Shenque Acupoint.

This made Jiang Zizai slightly disappointed. The nine points would form a dragon diagram in his body so he thought that it would be more special.

However the benefit was that the Shenque and Shenting Acupoints were both large ones, able to accept huge amounts of energy. It was easy to make them into Spiritual Orifices.

"The essence qi here is limited. The Nine Extreme Dragon Drill Technique is like cutting butter with a hot knife. I can try to see if I can open up this acupoint and reach the second stage.

One couldn't rush things in cultivation so he calmed down for a day or two, only continuing when he was mentally prepared.

Now was the true Nine Extreme Dragon Drill Technique. The true qi turned into the Nine Extreme Dragon and drilled the Shenque Acupoint into a Spiritual Orifice.

Totem Setting Techniques were different and there were different ways to open up the orifices. However this was the first time he heard of such a simple and rough but effective method.

The Nine Extreme Dragon, a sharp and long horn at its head like that of a spear.

When Jiang Zizai first drilled the Shenque Acupoint he felt like there was a hole in his stomach, so painful that he gritted his tooth.

"Let's stop, it is going to kill me. Sleeping is much better!"

"My brain has a problem, why am I still cultivating? Wouldn't it be better to lie on the stomach of a beauty?"

Of course his family was really strict and disciplined and he had never done that.

He scolded out a few sentences and then tried once more to lead the Nine Extreme Dragon to charge at the acupoint.

His leisure days were long gone and now it was the future where he would fight for his life.

Time after time of trying. It wasn't because it was not pain but because he recalled about the matters in his family. He couldn't give up.

Now that the two male pillars had unknown fates, it was time for him to protect his family.

If not, if his father or brother returned, how would he have the face to face them.

Even if it was more pain he had to give his all!

Everyone was the same, only then could one grow.

He cursed out and cultivated at the same time.

He scolded all the ancestors of the four other Qilin bloodlines.

Following which he even wanted to scold the Yanlong Emperor.

However thinking about how he might get beheaded if others heard it, he decided to not do so.

"This Yanlong Emperor is so vicious? I heard that he is a bastard. My dad spent so much effort to help him get the throne and now he turned on him?"

There was definitely many things regarding the Huangtian Pass matter that people didn't know about.

He wanted to know.

Which was why he knew that he couldn't give up.

Who knows how many more times before the Shenque Acupoint was finally ripped open by the Nine Extreme Dragon.

Jiang Zizai was already a little numb. At this point he came to his senses and was delighted. He was excited and once again used the Dragon Swallowing Absorbing Technique to fill up the Shenque Acupoint with vast Heaven and Earth essence qi from the Spirit Nurturing God Stone.

His stomach suddenly became huge.

Lowering his head and taking a look he was frightened.

"Am I pregnant?"

The Shenque Acupoint was right there.
He had no mood to joke. This time a bit of the Black Dragon True Qi split off and entered the Shenque Acupoint to become a true qi seed.

The rest returned back to the Shenting Acupoint.

Following which another ten cycles of spinning, heaven and earth turned on its head as another black dragon was born!

Finally he broke through to the second stage of the Martial Life Realm.

Although Jiang Zizai was panting, his mind was in a state like one who had went through a serious illness, but his body had never been stronger.

After standing up, his body started to crackle under the nourishment of this Black Dragon True Qi.

Abundant strength filled up his body. He felt like he could kill a fierce tiger up front!

This time he could finally go out to let Lu Dingxing and Su Qianyu these two brothers see his changes.

Jiang Zizai was looking forward to the disbelief on their faces.

"These two idiots showed off in front of me when I didn't have a totem. Now I will make their jaws drop!"

He too was a really active person so he couldn't take being locked up for a month.

0