Chapter 29
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

To say the truth, it was tough for him to even stand up after being punched several times by a Xuan Meridian Realm expert.

The blood on his hands when rubbed onto his eyes caused his gaze to become even bloodier.

He tried his best to get a clear look of the white dress woman, unfortunately he still didn't manage to do so.

However even such a blurry gaze, the absolute beauty, gentle and loving caused him to have a weird feeling that he had never had over the past fifteen years.

Her body and face was like a whirlpool sucking away the gazes of everyone. Jiang Zizai was also one of them.

Even if it was blurry he still felt that it was a face that couldn't be described by words. Those eyes, nose and lips were like the greatest creation of the Heavens.

When all mixed together, she was even more perfect and made one hold their breaths.

That waterfall-like long hair, snow skin jade muscles, exquisite and well proportionate body, each inch of her was filled by an attraction which stirred his soul.

Especially her body. To Jiang Zizai who wasn't that old, it was pretty much perfect. It wasn't something that any small lady could compare to.

Perfectly round long legs, long and powerful waists, not fat but not thin, just nice. The fullness of her chest filled one's mind with imagination.

However all this couldn't compare to that smile which was so gentle and tempting that it reached deep into one's bone, making one drunk within.

Such a girl was a natural alluring woman, devastatingly beautiful and was able to cause a city to collapse from her looks.

As compared to her, Jiang Yunning was too pure, there was no way to compare them at all.

This wasn't a difference in features and body. It was her gaze, her actions, her voice, her personality etc, a natural charmer.

No wonder the moment she just appeared it cause so many people to be shocked.

Even Nangong Que and the others opened their eyes wide like they became dumb.

Maybe she was already used to this, becoming the focus of everyone around her.

Her gaze turned towards Nangong Que, that tempting voice rang out once more, "Sir Nangong, this fellow is our God Worshipping Hall disciple, no matter what mistakes he make we will deal with him. Will you give us this face."

Jiang Zizai could hear that she was actually protecting him!

However he had never had any connection or relationship with this alluring beauty.

Moreover he still needed to participate it the test to truly enter the God Worshipping Hall. Why did she directly say that he was a member of God Worshipping Hall.

Only at this moment did Nangong Que come back to his senses.

He shook his head like he was trying his best not to be charmed and too engrossed in her beauty. He said, "So it is God Worshipping Hall's Priest Lady Jiu Xian and also Old Xiao."

He shook slightly. That was because only now did he saw that there was a white haired old man standing beside her.

That white haired old man was tall and thin, he looked really old fashioned, giving off a naturally aura. He wore a black long robe which made him look extremely clean and straightforward.

Jiang Zizai also just saw the old man. From Nangong Que's reaction, this Old Xiao should have a higher status than that Lady Jiuxian.

He should be a respected person and also should be from God Worshipping Hall.

God Worshipping Hall was a shrine where they worshipped the various ancient gods, where Totem Martial Masters came from. It was also the dream place of his past.

Of course that was also the dream of all Totem Martial Masters.

Only people like Jiang Junxie would give up on the God Worshipping Hall to head to Saint Dragon Palace.

Jiang Zizai remembered this Lady Jiu Xian.

Even in Great Jiang City he had once heard about her name.

Legend had it that her looks were able to cause riots and not many people had seen her before.

It was also said that her past was really mysterious, like she was born out from air.

Her identity was the youngest priest of God Worshipping Hall. Within the hall, the status of Priest was already considered high.

For example if Jiang Zizai went in now he would have a priest to guide him. Each priest would have at least hundreds of elite disciples.

Moreover she seemed like one of the highest presences in the God Worshipping Hall-one of the disciples which were allowed to attend to the gods.

As he was far away at Great Jiang City this was all he knew regarding her.

He didn't expect that he would actually meet such a legendary girl here.

Of course she should be older than Jiang Zizai, there probably was a ten year gap. In terms of her strength, she should be so strong that it was hard to gauge.

In his memory people described her beauty and often said that she was mysterious.

Today when he looked at her, she was indeed really shocking.

As for that Old Xiao, although his status and strength was higher, but after all she wasn't as shocking to the heart as her.

Which resulted in even Nangong Que not noticing him.

He only came back to his senses now which made Old Xiao unhappy, he laughed coldly, "It seems like Sir Nangong actually still has I Xiao Youshan in your eyes."

Nangong Que gave out an awkward smile and said, "Lady Jiu Xian's charm was simply too strong."

He paused for a moment before asking solemnly and a little warily, "What did Lady Jiu Xian mean? Based on what I know, Jiang Zizai isn't considered a member of God Worshipping Hall. Firstly he hasn't reached Yanlong Xu and officially enter your sect. Secondly he wasn't champion of the Qilin Gathering, he still has to pass your God Worshipping Hall test."

Jiu Xian laughed, "Isn't that simple. Today I announce that he officially enters and doesn't need to join the assessment."

As a priest she did have such a right.

However Nangong Que didn't understand why she would do that?

He also knew that this girl was extremely tough to deal with.

He raised his voice, "Sorry I am on orders from the emperor to punish suspects of Huangtian Pass. Even if he is a disciple of God Worshipping Hall I can't make an exception. This matter involves too much and have nothing to do with God Worshipping Hall, please don't step into these murky waters."

Anyways he had the Saint Dragon Emperor Sword.

Who knew that Lady Jiu Xian actually didn't give up.

"Sir Nangong is really petty. Everyone knows that this kid has no possibility of having anything to do with Huangtian Pass. Didn't he just kill a guard, that guy is also from the Purple Qilin Manor so it is not your problem. I am here and I want to protect him. What can you do to me?"

She lowered her chin, the sun scattering onto her face. Jiang Zizai was finally able to see her petite face clearly. She stood under the warm sun, shaking in the wind, along with her delicate tone, such images were carved in his mind.

With her taking the lead, many of the people at the side all agreed.

"That's right. How can Little Prince have anything to do with Huangtian Pass."

"He is just fifteen and a few months ago he wasn't even a Totem Martial Master."

Jiang Zizai's hard work came to fruition, the discussions had already changed.

Xiao Youshan said, "Nangong Que give me some face and let this matter rest."

The people and God Worshipping Hall for some reason stood on Jiang Zizai's side, making him understand that he was facing a tough situation.

He didn't know why the two of them would appear here to protect him.

However ot was obvious, it was tough for him to punish Jiang Zizai. If he wanted to forcefully act and this spreads out, it would be tough for him to do what he had to do next.

Thinking about it, he suddenly laughed, "Of course. Since Old Xiao and Lady Jiu Xian opened your mouths then I won't bother about Jiang Zizai's mistakes. Jiang Zizai aren't you going to thank them?"

To say the truth Jiang Zizai was still a little stunned.

For the first time in his life he faced such a girl that moved his heart. He didn't dare to look at her eyes.

Her eyes looked like they could speak. Just one look and one would fall deep within.

Jiang Zizai only looked at her brow. It looked like a white Little Fox Totem, petite and cute.

He shook his head nad looked arrogantly at Nangong Que, "Naturally I will thank them, what does it have to do with you."

"Puchi." That Lady Jiu Xian laughed. That laughter was for Jiang Zizai. Her look was flirty and cute, making his heart beat quickly.

"So cute." She smiled and said.

"Cu... Cute?" Jiang Zizai didn't expect that he would be described like that.

On that side Nangong Que was indeed so furious. Jiang Junxie and Nangong Fengchen behind him seemed exceptionally unwilling.

They naturally heard of the names of those two. They didn't dare to do anything now and could only looked towards Jiang Zizai with hatred.

Nangong Que acted like he didn't hear Jiang Zizai say that, he cupped his hands, "Why did the two of you come over to Great Jiang City? After all this is a crucial area..."

"You don't have to worry. Even if God Worshipping Hall has a mission I can't tell it to you right?" Lady Jiu Xian said.

"Why not I set up a feast for you..."

"There's no need. Leave."

Xiao Youshan scoffed and directly rejected Nangong Que.

Nangong Que's face twitched, his body filled with rage however he was unable to vent it. After all people of God Worshipping Hall isn't to be threatened and were hard to deal with.

"Little cutey remember to report to God Worshipping Hall."

Fairy Jiu Xian suddenly turned around and gaze Jiang Zizai a flirting look, really melting his heart. He thought that his heart was really strong but now he understood what it felt like for his soul to collapse.

He was still immersed within when she left in a blink of an eye.

The moment he came back to his senses he felt melancholy and lost. He thought about how good it would feel to be able to speak more sentences with her.

After all she had saved him. Speaking of which she was his life saver. This kindness was something he would remember in his heart.

"Father said that one has to repay all kindness."

"I will remember her help today."

Even if this suddenly appearing woman was someone from his elder sister's generation and was much older than him but he still found it tough to forget her.

But the anger of Nangong Que and the others still hadn't disappeared.

Jiang Junxie coughed twice and said, "You should go back and prepare. The marriage date has been set. Brother in law has to prepare one or two activities to warm it up."

Jiang Zizai raised his head and laughed, "An ugly toad wants to eat the flesh of a swan. Go look into the mirror and see what difference your face has with shit! Even from so far away I can smell you."

Nangong Fengchen shook his head, "This fellow still can't see the reality. You can escape today all because of the good fortune of your elders and ancestors. You will have enough hardship to follow."

Jiang Zizai was lazy to argue with them.

He had broken free now.

He had to rush back to ask Jiang Yunning what was going on.

0