Chapter 35
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he found out that the strength of the soul helped out in cultivation, he persisted in the Void Universe Soul Training Technique and didn't give up on it.

Even if this cultivation method didn't seem to make him get any stronger on the surface but he still continued with it.

Late at night, his soul once again came to the Void Universe, slowly sinking into that Time River to go through the fierce rush of the river water.

"Enjoyable!"

Jiang Zizai called out.

It was actually so painful that it made him grit his teeth.

However after all he had been through it several times and he had slowly gotten used to it.

He set a goal for himself, to sink deeper down everyday.

The further down he went the faster and more violent the current. It was also more hard hitting onto his soul.

Jiang Zizai was in pain but he felt joy from it.

"Based on my speed, I won't need a long time to catch up to Jiang Junxie."

"Doesn't he want to marry my sister. If I castrate him how would he do so?"

Jiang Zizai set a goal down for himself.

The great improvements recently gave him huge confidence. He was filled with endless amounts of talent and just needed time.

His improvement today grew that confidence, his courage within his Time River also grew by much.

"Let's go all out! Go down, go down more!"

He gritted his teeth and continued to sink downwards. He remembered that the last time he came down to this position he nearly died.

However this time he was still able to take it. This meant that during this period of time his improvement was relatively huge, it was something that couldn't be seen from the outside.

"Ah ah!"

In this boundless world, he didn't need to worry about anything. He shouted out loud if he wanted to, scolding anything that pleased him.

"Nangong Que, Jiang Junxie, Nangong Fengchen, Jiang Shang, Jiang Liu, Jiang Ling, F*** you all! So painful!"

"Yanlong Emperor who the F*** are you!"

He beared with the pain while venting his frustration.

"Jiuxian?"

Why did that perfect girl help him, why did she get close to him and why did she treat him so well.

In the past he didn't think about it, when he looked at her his heart jumped. He didn't care about that age gap at all.

However the truth was that he felt that his distance to her was too far, he wasn't good enough for her.

"Actually she is just playing with me. How could she like me. Maybe in her heart I am just a little kid."

Jiang Zizai could still see the reality of the situation.

However he desired and craved.

There were still some fantasies in the heart of a teen. He wanted to have her. Now reality was far away from that but he wanted to work hard.

Working hard meant taking all the torture and pain.

What even was the Time River?

"As long as I don't die I would have to protect them."

Mother, Elder Sister, Younger Sister.

What kind of pain was he suffering in the Imperial Prison.

"Brother."

He suddenly thought about it.

When he was here his heart was filled with a sense of security. There was no one who dared to bully him.

When he was young all the repercussions of him misbehaving was taken by him.

He was young but mature, a truly top talent. Just after awakening the Totem he followed his father to join in the battlefield.

At nine years old he gained large amounts of war merit.

What right did they have to lock such a top talent in such a place for criminals!

God Martial Top General, the dream of many girls in the emperor dynasty.

"I am going to bring all of you out."

Blood was thicker than water, they were connected by bloodline, brothers who will fight together.

He thought about many things within this Time River, unknowingly his soul had sunk really deep in.

All of the pain he handled was suppressed by his desire to become stronger.

At that moment he suddenly had a shaking feeling!

His soul seemed to be changing!

That feeling was indescribable, like someone reaching enlightenment!

Like a seed had suddenly sprouted.

It was a life-changing transformation!

The soul was just a consciousness but now it was much clearer, much stronger and much tougher.

He felt that through this transformation he was becoming stronger and that he could even head deeper in.
"Did I breakthrough?"

He knew that his soul had became stronger.

He backed out of the Void Universe. The moment that he woke up and opened his eyes, he noticed that the world had changed.

It was a dark world in front of him.

His eyes swept his surroundings.

The patterns on the leaves, the fur on the bugs, the sound of the wind, the dirt on the ground, everything was just so clear.

It was like he had many more eyes, noses and ears, everything around him was like the back of his fingertip.

It was like he had came to a brand new area, a much clearer world.

However this was obviously the same one.

What changed was himself.

Not only his senses, many things in his mind also became much clearer. Especially the various cultivation methods and battling techniques. Thinking back they became scarily clear.

For example the Fire Dragon Heavy Fist, his brain was able to go through it in an instance.

His thought process was unbelievably clear too.

He knew that it was definitely his soul that changed.

For example at this moment he could even hear those soft footsteps.

"Your soul actually entered the Heaven Spirit Realm."

An old shocked voice rang out. The one who spoke was Xiao Youshan.

"Did a breakthrough in cultivation cause him to improve in this aspect?" Jiuxian appeared beside him, her eyes also filled with shock.

Jiang Zizai asked, "There are different realms for the soul too?"

Xiao Youshan's gaze towards him was a little intense. He nodded his head and said, "Naturally there is. Jiang Yunting didn't even teach you about that?"

Jiang Zizai laughed awkwardly, "I awakened my totem a few months ago, before this it was useless for him to teach me about it."

"Then where did you get your soul training technique from?"

"My mother." Jiang Zizai naturally couldn't say that the totem gave it to him.

"Recently too many things happened and my mom had so many things to deal with."

Xiao Youshan nodded his head. He didn't try to get to the bottom of that, just saying, "There are of course realms of the soul. Normal people, even a large majority of Totem Martial Masters will only be at one realm known as the Heart Spirit Realm. This is the initial stage. Some of them when they reached a high level, their soul realm would still be at the Heart Spirit Realm. So the realm of the soul could be said to be a buff and not an absolute factor."

"Of course if one wants to walk further and reach the top, the soul needs to be improved. If not one wouldn't have enough comprehension ability to breakthrough to an even higher level."

"However, if one wants to become a Totem Spirit Master or even a Totem Talisman Master, due to their high demands of the heart, one needs to have deep soul realm. Especially Totem Talisman Masters, which was why there is only one out of hundred thousand! This is the reason. The starting step of the person must be at least the Heaven Spirit Realm."

"Am I at the Heaven Spirit Realm now?" Jiang Zizai asked.

Xiao Youshan nodded his head and said, "Just now when you transformed there was a soul fluctuation which I sensed. You reached the Heaven Spirit Realm, comprehension, senses are all improved. It would have a huge improvement for cultivation and at the same time it would let you have the talents of becoming a Totem Spirit Master and even Totem Talisman Master."

Jiang Zizai was surprised.

He still envied those people who could study totem patterns, especially Totem Talisman Masters. Before fighting to just prepare huge amounts of talismans, without even needing to do anything to blow the enemy up into pieces.

"To be able to reach the Heaven Spirit Realm at this age is not bad. Many Totem Talisman Masters only start when they are thirty. At the same age there aren't many in the entire emperor dynasty." Xiao Youshan seemed a little emotional.

"As expected from the son of Jiang Yunting. Based on what I know, your brother and father don't have talents in this aspect. Your father’s soul realm grew afterwards, at that time he had already missed the chance to become a Talisman Master."

Jiang Zizai nodded his head.

He felt that this Void Universe Soul Training Technique was extremely terrifying.

"Are there even stronger soul realms?"

Xiao Youshan's face turned serious, "Of course there is. Above the Heaven Spirit Realm is the Sky Spirit Realm. The Heart Spirit Realm, Heaven Spirit Realm and Sky Spirit Realm are known as the three spirit realms. Further above, the soul will transform into an even more terrifying level known as the illusionary realm. There are two in the realm, first is the Illusionary Spirit Realm and then the Illusionary God Realm. However that isn't something you can understand now so don't look too far."

"Are you in the Illusionary Realm?" Jiang Zizai asked curiously.

Xiao Youshan coughed and said, "Of course, a few years ago I entered the Illusionary Spirit Realm."

Jiang Zizai couldn't help but laugh.

He said that the Illusionary Realm was terrifying and then he said that he had reached it which meant that he was saying that he was terrifying.

This old man seems like a really proud person.

"My fighting ability is far from your father but in terms of talismans, ten of your fathers are still weaker than me." Xiao Youshan said seriously.

Jiuxian suddenly blinked towards Jiang Zizai and then said sweetly, "Old Xiao's talisman attainments are unparalleled in the world. Since that is the case then why not take in a disciple and teach this kid. Who knows you might be able to teach a super talent in talismans."

She was helping him!

This was a huge chance!

Jiang Zizai reacted, he knelt onto the ground and said, "Senior please teach me the Talisman Dao, no matter what I will try my best. If I do achieve much in it I will make senior famous and respect you for the rest of my life."
To say the truth, the Talisman Dao was something that many Totem Martial Masters dreamt about.

Normal people wouldn't be willing to teach.

After all this was a money making skill so one wouldn't want to teach that to others.

If he could gain the teachings of such a top Totem Talisman Master it would give him huge help on another cultivation aspect.

Xiao Youshan was a famous person within the God Worshipping Hall.

Under Jiuxian's help and Jiang Zizai's begging, Xiao Youshan was still really solemn. He didn't fall for that and waved his hand, "Each year there are numerous people in the God Worshipping Hall that want to be my disciple but I reject them all. To be my disciple one must show top talent. Let's talk when you come to God Worshipping Hall."

As expected he was really firm.

"However I can give you tips for you to start out to see whether you are helpful or not."

"The Talisman Path is like the sky full of vast stars. If you have the talent, cultivation resources would be endless. Your fighting ability would be helped by talismans. You might even be able to fight one against a hundred."

Jiang Zizai naturally knew about this point.

No matter how high one's cultivation was, one would still be afraid of talismans exploding.

"You can try first, in the future when you head over to God Worshipping Hall then I will take a look at your talent."

0