Chapter 37
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jiang Zizai had thought about the possibility of meeting strong source beasts here.

However he didn't expect that these two people would actually appear in front of his eyes.

Jiang Junxie was wearing a black and red brocade shirt, his eyes was burning red. Nangong Fengchen beside him was dressed in white, there was no bit of dust from this dirty forest on him.

In the darkness, this coincidental meeting cause both sides to be shocked.

Jiang Zizai thought right away: they couldn't have came here for no reason at all. There is a possibility that the two of them knew about the goal of God Worshipping Hall and followed over.

As for why there were only two of them, it might be that Nangong Que and the others were already within the Black Soul Abyss.

He wasn't worried about Jiuxian, he was clear that the two of them were in danger meeting them here.

This place was a desolate mountain, it was dark and windy, even if he was killed and buried no one would know.

Jiang Junxie was a Xuan Meridian expert, although Nangong Fengchen wasn't but he was near there.

If they worked together and wanted to kill the two of them, to anyone it was as easy as slicing vegetables.

"What a coincidence, you two are also here."

After the initial shock, Jiang Junxie's lip curled up a weird cold smile.

Nangong Fengchen and him exchanged glances with one another.

Their gazes were the exact same.

"This place is so secluded, no matter how much noise one makes no one will be able to hear it. If anything happens no one will find out brother." Nangong Fengchen said with deep meaning.

"Just take it that the South King kid had gone missing? And then through investigation they would find out he was brought away by God Worshipping Hall people? Anyways it would have nothing to do with us right?" Jiang Junxie smiled.

He knew that Lu Dingxing and Jiang Zizai was leading the way for the God Worshipping Hall people who have probably already entered the Black Soul Abyss.

Nangong Que had already entered for a day or two and still hadn't came out. This meant that they probably wouldn't be out in a short time.

They were really bold!

Actually Jiang Zizai knew that if Nangong Que was here they might not attack. That was because he worried about more things, what if they were noticed, what kind of outcomes would occur.

However these two people were both vicious young men. Especially Jiang Junxie who was vicious since young and he wouldn't consider so much!

Jiang Zizai was what was obstructing him from becoming the new Qilin King.

As long as Jiang Zizai was dead, Purple Qilin Manor would have no chance at all. He would rule the future Qilin King Race.

Standing in front of him was the person he was jealous of since young.

Now was the chance to silently kill him!

"Do it! We each take one of them, a really clean chance!"

Jiang Junxie's eyes flashed, like a sharp sword which stabbed into the darkness.

"Let's go!"

The two of them with their Stage Six Martial Life Realm skill facing just one of them was problematic not to mention two.

"Old XIao is really stingy, he only gave us one Speed Reducing Talisman, if only he gave us two!"

One wasn't enough at all. Even if they hit Jiang Junxie, Nangong Fengchen would be able to entangle with them.

The difference in age and realm were simply too huge.

Jiang Zizai's head felt numb, life and death was really just one instance.

Lu Dingxing and him moved backwards.

Fortunately it was night time and there was a black mist all over. As long as they were able to get a bit of distance between them, they would be able to get away.

His back was a hot stabbing pain. Turning around and looking, the two cold pairs of eyes were getting closer and closer.

Killing intent was already covering over their heads.

"Run, where can you run to Jiang Zizai."

"One has to say that your luck isn't any good."

"Don't worry, later on we will bury you deeper so that your corpse won't be eaten by beasts."

"Haha..."

The two of them were like cats playing around with their food.

Lu Dingxing's expression flushed red, he gritted his teeth and said, "I will block them, you..."

Before he even finished Jiang Zizai landed a slap on his face and stared at him, "I told you not to say such words to me! To let me run alone, do you treat me as a person?"

He had imagined such a situation before and warned him not to play this sacrifice card.

However with the current situation, if he didn't do that then both of them wouldn't have a chance to live.

"Boss, since they have already started they will wipe us out! They are also worried we will reveal the news. If you can live and leave then you can take revenge for me in the future!"

Lu Dingxing's face turned vicious.

"Leave!"

Jiang Zizai pulled his sleeves to prevent him from doing silly things.

They were able to see the enemy getting close. The heat wave on Jiang Junxie's body was already burning his back, a hot and spicy pain.

"I have a way to keep alive!"
One can see a person clearly in despair.

Lu Dingxing might not be so cunning and flexible, however his honest heart and loyalty made Zong Shou treat him as a blood brother.

With Su Qianyu already gone, Jiang Zizai would only cherish him more.

He will never accept such a solution as one of them dying for the other to survive.

Hearing that Jiang Zizai had a way, Lu Dingxing finally stopped insisting.

In that instance Jiang Zizai adjusted his direction and charged towards the Black Soul Abyss.

The black mist in front instantly got thicker.

"Black Soul Abyss?"

Lu Dingxing was furious.

Although the Black Soul Abyss was dangerous but at least they got save their life for the moment.

"Let's go!"

The two of them were going all out.

"Really interesting."

"They really are bold."

Nangong Fengchen and Jiang Junxie smiled and laughed.

They had never entered the Black Soul Abyss and didn't know what it was like within. However they estimated that it wasn't problematic if they charged in another few hundred meters to kill them two.

Jiang Junxie was confident to kill them two within ten breaths.

Jiang Zizai lowered his head and headed towards the depths of the abyss. He suddenly noticed that the surrounding trees and plants had withered and turned black. There were no leaves on the ground, the ground was scorched black. There was a rotting smell all around, the thick black mist wrapped all around.

Behind him, that heat wave suddenly disappeared.

Jiang Zizai suddenly stopped. At this point he was drenched in sweat. He turned around to look, it was pitch black behind him and there were no signs of Jiang Junxie and Nangong Fengchen.

"Run... Eh, we have already got away from them? That's great!"

Lu Dingxing was also drenched, he panted. Just now he had used up all of his energy to run.

"How is it good..."

Jiang Zizai frowned and looked around. It was black mist all around, black mud and withered trees. In here there was a feeling of the world around you spinning. How would one even have a sense of direction.

"Just now which direction did we come in from?" Jiang Zizai turned a few rounds and felt dizzy.

"Here or there?" Lu Dingxing was confused. To get away from Jiang Junxie they had changed directions such that they didn't know how to get out now.

"We are finished, it will probably be really tough to get out." Jiang Zizai was depressed.

Just as he finished, there was a low beast roar which was really maniacal and violent. It might be from a source beast who had high killing strength which made the two of them terrified and afraid to move.

The ground shook slightly, that alone was enough to tell them how huge the beast was.

The two of them continued to sweat, exchanging glances with their eyes opened wide.

"We are finished. Just out of the tiger's den and we are in the nest of wolves." Lu Dingxing's black eye circles got heavier.

Jiang Zizai took in a deep breath and said, "My memory is definitely good, just follow me. In just an hour I will get you out."

Lu Dingxing smiled and said, "I know that boss is skilled."

In a blink of an eye half a day had passed.

Both of them were stunned standing on the spot.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know!"

The surrounding area didn't change at all. It was still a thick black mist, scorched ground and those withered trees that looked like demon claws.

Jiang Zizai's head was going to grow big.

He was unable to find a path at all. The area was all the same, no wonder Jiuxian and Old Xiao still hadn't got out. How could one even find anything here.

"What kind of place is this." Jiang Zizai could only curse out.

Not only couldn't they get out, they had to be on guard. During this half a day they probably crossed shoulders with several terrifying source beasts.

If they were not careful they would probably be killed.

They were on guard at every moment, cold sweat flowing out. They were like two rabbits who ran into a forest with lions and wolves.

"I feel that if we continue to randomly go around we might die..." Lu Dingxing mumbled as he looked around.

Actually Jiang Zizai also had such a feeling.

"Then what should we do?"

"Who knows maybe we might meet Old Xiao and Miss Jiuxian?"

"If only there was a safe area to stay at here."

"It seems like the time to test luck and fate has arrived."

Jiang Zizai looked at the dense black mist, not knowing what would happen next.

0