Chapter 38
113 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their luck was really not bad.

Four hours later it was with much difficulty did they manage to find a cave as they walked along the mountain walls.

The cave wasn't large and it was really smelly. There was also the corpse of a giant wild beast.

They brought over stone and mud to seal up the hole, leaving a few small holes so that they were able to see the situation on the outside.

Just like that, they had more sense of security in this deathly silent and sinister place.

They could finally breathe.

"This damn place is too terrifying."

"No wonder so many hunters couldn't come out after entering."

"What is this?"

Jiang Zizai saw a human head within the beast corpse.

"This person was eaten..." Lu Dingxing trembled.

Their intuition told them that if they continued to randomly run about outside it was no different from asking to die.

Fortunately they had this cave.

Although Jiang Zizai was eager to return but they had no choice and could only wait here.

Who knows, they might bump into Jiuxian.

They stood at the entrance and observed the situation outside.

Time passing like that was simply too much of a torture.

"Continue looking, I will go cultivate."

Since they had nothing else to do, Jiang Zizai directly took out the Wind Dragon Demon Shadow and Extreme Metal Dragon Seal to study.

After his soul reached the Heaven Spirit Realm, even a High Time Grade Battling Technique didn't pose any difficulty to him.

It was not much different to the Lightning Finger that he cultivated at the start.

The high soul realm of his allowed him to quickly forget about the solemness and killing all around and let him fully immerse into these two battling techniques.

He spent an entire day all on these two techniques.

Lu Dingxing was shocked when he saw that.

"Boss are you a monster? I haven't even understood that Violent Bear Heavy Fist, how did you manage to start training in them?"

"Don't compare with me, you will feel inferior." Jiang Zizai curled his lips.

"Take a fist."

He suddenly appeared in front of Lu Dingxing and punched out.

In that instance, Black Dragon True Qi swept about, a domineering power gathered on his arm.

All of a sudden his finger seemed to turn into a black colored metal, extremely tough and strong.

This was the initial power of the Extreme Metal Dragon Seal!

Jiuxian thought that he wouldn't be able to use hundred percent of the dragon seal but she was wrong. Just starting his cultivation in it and Jiang Zizai knew that it was a perfect fit with him.

Along with the darkness and destruction element change, he should be able to achieve above 120% of its power.

"As expected I am omnipotent, wind, fire, water, lightning they are all under my control."

Jiang Zizai was exceptionally delighted after he tested it out.

Lightning Finger, Fire Dragon Heaven Fist, Wind Dragon Demon Shadow. Extreme Metal Dragon Seal, he was able to execute higher than normal killing strength.

Time slowly passed.

Although they couldn't see anyone outside, however at least Jiang Zizai was having great improvement in these two techniques.

Eight days had passed since he had obtained the battling technique. He had grasped the initial stage of the two techniques, he would at least be able to execute it in battle.

His combat strength also had huge improvement.

"There should actually be no problems if I fight solo against someone of the Eighth Stage."

Not long had passed since the Qilin Gathering.

The confidence brought about by his improvement was relatively huge. That was because he knew that his Brother also didn't have such improvement speeds.

"Of course, I was able to reach the Sixth Stage due to Sister Jiuxian's help."

Jiang Zizai really wished that she would be able find him.

"She might have found that thing she needed and left when she say that we weren't there." Lu Dingxing said in dejection.

"We have spent four to five days here."

The situation that he mentioned was actually really possible.

It was safe to stay here but as time flowed Jiang Zizai himself was feeling anxious.

"Jiang Junxie, Nangong Fengchen would definitely continue to cause problems when they go back. We still need around ten days to return. We need to go out quickly if not my sister will be defenceless."

This was what Jiang Zizai worried about the most.

Looking at time flow, he couldn't sit still anymore."

"Forget it, let's go all out. Who knows, we might be able to find a way out."

"En, I also don't want to continue like this."

They both had huge responsibilities on their shoulders.

The two of them made the decision to leave the cave.

As he had improvements in both of the battling techniques, he had a little more confidence.

However the sky full of black mist covered the area and quickly trapped them. Two hours of searching around and they were still at their original spot. They even returned once or twice to that cave.

"That's impossible. We kept going in one direction so how did we come back?" Lu Dingxing was pulling out all of his hair.

However since they had already came out they didn't want to give up.

They desired to return back to Great Jiang City.

There were people there that they wanted to protect.

This time they would risk their lives and go all out to return.

Jiang Zizai continuously thought about calming himself down.

They carefully summarised and studied their experiences.

"Continuing straight all the way doesn't work."

"Let's pay attention to the ground, from the marks on the dirt."

"Make some more marks."

With a solution, there seemed to be some changes.

They seemed to see some hope. The black mist around also seemed to have lessened.

Their moods also got better.

However right at that moment there were rustling sounds in front.

Like there was someone who was charging over.

He was too quick and one wasn't able to dodge. Even if the black mist was thick they bumped into one another right away.

That person wore a white dress which had loads of mud on it. His hair also looked disheveled and there were beast claw marks on him.

Both sides faced one another.

"Nangong Fengchen!"

Jiang Zizai didn't expect to meet him here.

It meant that they also entered the Black Soul Abyss and were unable to get out.

However why was he the only one. Where was Jiang Junxie?

He shouldn't be dead right!

After all this place was so dangerous.

"You two aren't dead yet! Nangong Fengchen was shocked when he saw them.

Both sides were astonished.

Jiang Zizai suddenly saw a package wrapped around his waist. A black energy seeping out from the gaps which gave him a magical feeling.

He had seen such a thing before.

"Boss that is an Evolution Source!" Lu Dingxing said into Jiang Zizai's ear.

"I obtained the Giant Strength evolution source to evolve from Huang Grade to Xuan Grade. This is the aura of the Evolution Source." Lu Dingxing said seriously.

Jiang Zizai's eyes became sinister and cold.

How would he have an evolution source on him? Since he didn't have it when he came, that meant that he found it in the Black Soul Abyss.

"Would Sister Jiuxian's mission be this Evolution Source?"

Jiang Zizai guessed in his heart.

When they guessed that it was an Evolution Source, Nangong Fengchen laughed.

"Forget it, a few days ago not being able to handle you two, it would be a problem if you two leave and spread this. Today I will take your life. I don't even need to bury you in such a place as the Black Soul Abyss."

He did have the rights to say such words.

After all he was seventeen, Ninth Stage of the Martial Life Realm. He was someone who was going to try for the Xuan Meridian Realm in this year.

He wasn't much weaker as compared to Jiang Junxie.

Jiang Zizai and Lu Dingxing only had some thoughts regarding the Evolution Source while Nangong Fengchen wanted to kill them!

0