Chapter 211: Others’ situation ( Part 3 ).
3k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember to support the novel, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

Also remember to give your vote to the novel with spirit stones in webnovel, in this way you also help this one to reach more readers. Thank you!!

 

If you can, also share the novel with your friends!!

 

We have a Discord channel now!!

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/U3sMn3n

-----------------------------------

(B-TOOOMz POV- Ryota Sakamoto)

 

I was now on a damn island where people seemed to have gone insane… yesterday, without knowing how, I suddenly found myself descending by parachute in this place. I was somewhat confused and did not understand what was happening.

 

Damn it! Even the first person I met in this place tried to kill me! I-I had no choice but to defend myself! It was he or me, s-so I ended up killing him... that's right, I had to kill him because I had no other choice...

 

Although due to what happened at that time, I could remember some things... apparently some madman gathered several people on this island to kill each other! 

This was all based on a video game where I had spent a lot of my time and had even become one of the best players in the world, so I have an idea how the dynamics happening on this island worked...

 

“You have a grim face again, Ryota.

 

I told you, don't think things too much. We both have the advantage of knowing about this game beforehand, so we just have to win this game.

 

Hahaha, we will be the best and we will survive this game! ”

 

"..."

 

After meeting that guy I killed, several other things happened, and then somehow I ended teaming up with several people. One of them is this boy who talks to me... he seems quite friendly towards me, but our first meeting was not pleasant...

 

This damn boy tried to kill me and Taira-san who was with me too, the latter was the second person I met here, but thank goodness he seemed more reasonable than the first one and so we ended up traveling together.

 

In the end, this boy named Kosuke decided to join us after recognizing me as a B-TOOM player… he may have thought it would be difficult to kill me and so he decided that is was better to ally with us.

 

Honestly, I also think the same. The time we fought among ourselves, I thought I would die several times. So to a certain extent, I am also calmer having him in our group than against us...

 

The only problem I have with him is that he sees this situation as if it were a match in the B-TOOOM game. It seems as if he doesn't understand that if you die in this place, then there is no reset to try it again!

 

…Although perhaps taking things with that mentality is not so bad, at least that way you will not think so much about the people you have killed.

 

After meeting with Kosuke, things were a little different. At first Taira-san and I tried to talk to the other people who were on this island so as not to fight each other, but this only failed and in the end my hands became bloodstained again...

 

With the joining of this child, now we begin to think that maybe it will be better that we collect the crystals that other people had... after all, I did not want to die in this place and wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

 

It is also because trusting others here was something difficult... I could not forget that I also had a crystal in my hand and perhaps this could make those I considered companions to try to kill me at any moment! So, even now I have to watch my back from everyone around me...

 

"Ha ... Ha ... W-We should rest for now, it's getting dark... it's better to continue with this tomorrow and..."

 

"Hehehe, old man, don't worry and just say it, say that we will continue killing people tomorrow"

 

While we were walking in the jungle, this time, it was Tiara-san who talks while panting and leaning against a tree... it seems that with his physique, he has it quite difficult to move around this place.

 

The one who responds to his words is the last man who joined our group... he didn't seem like a person who cared very much about killing others, but perhaps when he saw that we were 3 and he was alone, he quickly said that he did not want to fight, and in the end, he also joined us …  I really wanted to avoid killing someone if I can, so we end up accepting him.

 

But thanks to this, I think it will be another night without sleeping... among all of us, this man is the one I can trust the least... although it is not as if the others seem very trustworthy either. Yes, I cannot trust anyone here, even Tiara-san who looks like a good man, we discovered him before hiding some crystals he had found from some corpses.

 

At that time I was not thinking much about these and so I simply ignored them... or rather I forgot since I had other concerns, so he should have taken the opportunity to get them. Maybe he even thought about taking the one from my hand after killing me... Tiara-san seems like a nice guy, but actually, I don't know what he's thinking.

 

So I can't trust anyone on this island! I have to get out of here alive on my own... no matter what, I have to do to achieve it! I have to go back to my previous life!! 

...I just need to collect 7 crystals for that... now I have 4 counting mine, so that means I need another 3...

 

Of the people we killed so far, we spread the crystals among ourselves… this was a better option of having to fight us for these, and so that's why I only was able to get the amount I have now.

 

As I think about that after we all sat down to try to rest as Taira-san had suggested, I can't help but stare at all these guys' hands... if I took the crystals from their hands, then I could get out of here... since they have even more with them, I even would have crystals left over.

 

But... fighting these three on my own would be too risky. It is better that we look for more crystals together, although for that we would take more time and we have to kill more people, that way is safer.

 

If I want to get out of here, I can no longer think of others as people! Kosuke is right and they are just participants in the game. I only have to think that this is another match of B-TOOOM and strive to be the last man standing as always!

 

"What is it Ryota? You were very quiet ”

 

"No... I was just thinking about what you told me. Those who are here are only other players in this game, and if I don't kill them, then they will end up taking my life... it will be the game over for me.

 

 

So if we want to get out of here alive, we just have to think about getting the remaining crystals we need! I will get out of here alive no matter what happens !!  I'm not going to let anybody kill me!! ”

 

"Hahaha, that's spirit, Ryota. Quite so, we will win this game!"

 

"People have already tried to kill us many times for trying to talk to others, so we have no choice..."

 

“Hahaha, you should have had that mentality from the beginning… although perhaps if it had been so, then I would be dead by now. Well... the most unfortunate thing about this group is that there is not a single girl here, that sucks ...

 

Hehehe, maybe we can find some tomorrow ... but that would be bad luck for her hehe "

 

It seems like I wasn't the only one who had considered these things… maybe I was even the most indecisive about it, it seems that we all now have the same goal... or almost. Although I don’t know if I should be glad to be with this type of people, or worried instead ...

 

I lean against a tree, but holding one of the bombs that I have and observing the others... even though we have the same objective now, then I can let my guard down. Tomorrow I  must find those 3 crystals that I need... I do not want to spend another night like this anymore.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Murall)

"Shit! Those guys really caused us problems… they even managed to kill Normt and Larry… ”

 

"That last one died from being stupid and horny... if he hadn't wanted to fuck that woman, then he would still be alive"

 

"..."

 

Having arrived on this Island, we quickly began to carry out Takanohashi's orders. We searched the places that were marked on the map to find the people who seemed to remain hidden and did not want to participate in this game.

 

Until a few moments ago, everything was fine and it was very easy to take care of them. Most were normal people, and above all, they did not have the intention to fight.

 

But then when we were looking for one of these objectives, we found a group of participants with a different mindset than the people we had encountered so far.

 

That meant more crystals, and therefore also more money for us, so no one in my group thought things twice to kill them. The problem is that it seems that we underestimate these people a little...

 

It was true that we were experienced mercenaries and that we had fought in several confrontations before and that they were for the most part people who had never seen a weapon. So thinking this way, we all imagine that we would easily end our goal here.

 

We thought that even if they have those bombs it wouldn't change things much, but then we found out in a bad way that this was wrong thinking. Damned bombs are still bombs no matter who is the one that throw it!

 

 

Well... this only made things a little more difficult and one loss of our team was due to this oversight. The other casualty, Larry, I can only say that it was because of his own stupidity. Although everything is not so bad, with everything that happened now, the others should be more cautious and suppress their desires.

 

“Captain, we have finished collecting the crystals from these people and also from the two of our group who died. 

I must say that Mr. Takanohashi really knows how to choose people for this damn game... who were these guys? It certainly seems that they were not normal civilians. ”

 

"It seems that this group was led by someone named Togo. This should be a warning to all of us... you must think of these people as cornered rats, so even though they are scared and nervous, they still have fangs and claws that they desperately would use in order to survive.

 

Also as you say, many of these people were not saints in the places where they lived, so consider them having even bigger claws and fangs… ”

 

"…yes"

 

“Well, we can only say that those two were unlucky, but neither is something to be sad about. This means that in the end our share of the reward will be bigger, doesn't it, Captain? ”

 

Finishing collecting the useful things from this group, I nod at Carl's words. I can't say that all of us were a group that cared about each other, we just got together in this place for the same reason, money.

 

So his words don't bother any of us who are still alive, and instead, I think they make others smile when considering this.

 

"Keep walking, let's finish looking for the guys who are hiding so we can go after those women. It would be the best if we hurry to go to the place where they were at dawn, otherwise, they may not be there when we get there ”

 

"Haaa, it is really a shame... those girls looked so much better than the one the stupid Larry died for."

 

"Hahaha, it's true. If that idiot was going to die, then perhaps it would have been better if he did it for one of them. ”

 

“Well, I think Takanohashi-san wanted us to only get information from them, right? So it may not be necessary to kill them… hehehe, of course, we must strip them completely first to make sure they don't have bombs on them, I don't want to end up like Larry after all. ”

 

While they were discussing some nonsense between them, I start to advance to the next point where one of the people that was marked on the map in my hands should be, and immediately the three men that I still had with me follow closely.

 

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV 3rd person Oda Group)

 

"Ha ~ Ha ~ Yes, just like that~ Give me to me harder ~"

 

"..."

 

In some area of the Island, inside a cabin very similar to the one that Alexander had stayed the night before, there were 3 people there. A man, a woman, and a little girl...

 

The woman at this moment was on the waist of the man who was sitting in a chair, while she leaned on his shoulders, she dropped her waist with force and in the next instant she got up again to repeat the process time and time again...

 

Although on the interaction of both, the only one who seemed to be enjoying things was the woman... the man on the other hand seemed distracted. Due to this, perhaps instead of the two people having sex, was more like if only the woman was indulging herself.

 

"Don't be so loud... you will wake up the girl"

 

"Ha ~ ha ~ What does it matter? Hehehe, she can even join if she wants... hyaa~

 

Damn it... could you move your hips more strongly? Put it in as if you try to stab me~"

 

"..."

 

After watching a little girl who was on the floor of the cabin with her face facing one of the walls, the man turns his gaze back to the woman on his waist to complain a bit about being so noisy...

 

Seriously, if Alexander witnessed this, he would be surprised and at the same time feel sorry for the guy… no, maybe any man would. The woman who he was having sex with was not ugly, in fact, she was somewhat attractive and so the guy's reaction was quite abnormal, it was as if the sensitivity of his penis did not exist... after all, he was still quite young and it didn't seem like it was because he was just so used to it.

 

"Aaah ~ Yes, Yes, give it to me~... Hyaaaa~

 

Ha... Ha... seriously, although you have a good face and a good body... and your penis is not so bad, it is still so boring to have sex with you, Oda. ”

 

"..."

 

Having finished pleasing herself, the woman rises from the man that she calls Oda and immediately begins to put on her underwear while complaining. He didn't seem to mind that and he just started to arrange his clothes too as if nothing had happened, it was as if he really only helped the woman to calm down and release stress...

 

In fact, instead of being concerned about the woman, he simply checks that her screams won't wake up the little girl who was there. It was not that he was excited by the emotion of doing it while someone was sleeping next to him and that these were things that a little girl should not see, the problem was that they did not have the freedom to simply do it outside since that would be dangerous.

 

" Maybe next time I should try it with the little girl? That may be much more interesting. "

 

" ... Don't talk nonsense"

 

"It was just a joke, I am not that perverted...

 

Now what we will do, Oda? Shouldn't we be looking for more crystals? Are you still refusing to kill others? ”

 

Apparently, sex wasn't the only complaint she had about him. She also did not seem to be satisfied with how they were doing things so far... more likely some time ago she thought in leave him to search for another group in order to collect crystals and leave this Island. The only thing that prevented her from doing so was that the guy was quite skilled and when they had to fight others to survive, in the end, it was they who were victorious.

 

But the problem for her was that he seemed to have other plans...

 

"No... instead of killing these people who were forced to participate in this game, I prefer to kill those responsible who got us into all this ..."

 

"... I also want to take revenge on them, but I think it is impossible to do that, you know? We should just do things the way they want… in the end, we'll get some money too, right?”

 

"... I have an idea and if we can carry it out, then perhaps we could get out of here without having to kill innocent people."

 

Unfortunately for the girl, he had a very high morality... and this increased even more when they were reunited with the little girl.

 

"Haaa... well, as long as we can get out of here then I think it's fine"

 

She was not a saint, but when she saw him watching the little girl who was now sleeping, she could not say anything else. Although she did not enjoy doing it, she could kill adult people without thinking about things too much, but… if they met more people like the little one, then she doubted that she could do it.

 

So with no other choice, sh decided to go with his plan. Who knows? maybe their luck was good and they may ended up gathering the necessary crystals to leave this island before that...

 ---------------------------------

Written By: Drack

Edited By: XArezzX

60