Chapter 264 The Denouement With Milene (Part 3)
2.1k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

“E-emmm… A-Alexander-sama, am I not your slave? "

 

"..."

 

When I finish explaining some of the functions of the "Restraint equipment" to Milene and I thought that everything is over, unexpectedly Celi-chan approaches me and while holding the edge of my clothes...

 

Hearing her say that, all of us could only keep silent. It didn't take a nuclear scientist to figure out what her words implied... she was practically telling me that she also wanted a "Restraint equipment" just like Milene!

 

As I had said before, I actually did not want to make Celi-chan my slave... after all, her situation was not the same as with Milene to whom I thought this was necessary as a kind of punishment, but...

 

Seeing those eyes that had some reproach in them because maybe she thought that I was excluding her or something like that, I couldn't tell her that I didn't want her as my slave now... strangely, I feel that if I say that to her, instead of being happy about, it surely it would be the opposite.

 

…Indeed, a woman's thoughts are complicated!

 

"I-It's not fair that Milene who became Alexander-sama's slave after me is the only one to receive nice clothes!"

 

" N-Nice clothes? Y-you… Celi, do you know what these clothes truly are?! This thing takes my freedom away of me!! "

 

As if Celi-chan interpreted my silence as if I hadn't understood what she was asking me, she proceeded to explain with clear words.

 

...it seems that Celi-chan thought of this outfit as something pretty. Well, I hadn't paid much attention to this before, but... when I saw Milene's underwear, those things certainly would not be considered as something pretty or cute... you can even say that they only fulfilled their role of covering her so that her body is not naked.

 

Until now, since the girls I had seen in their underwear were the girls from the mansion and they were all wearing clothes that they got in the world of HOTD, because of that reason, I thought those were normal clothes to everyone. Even though I could not observe the princess's underwear since she always asked me to go out when she changed into something more comfortable to sleep in, I was able to do it with Tula and her underwear was something not much different from the modern age.

 

These were soft and stretchy, so they would definitely be comfortable for her and they weren't badly designed either. So I never really thought much about what these kind of things were like on Gaia or just as I said before, I thought they weren't much different from these in other worlds like HOTD...

 

But if I consider that those two girls were people with a high social status in this Area, then I think it would be logical that the clothes they wear are better than those used by a simple villager on the border of this Kingdom.

 

So, in a sense, these restraint equipment was something of high status and probably something considered luxurious among normal people in Gaia... well, that’s actually true, doesn’t it? After all, they cost me 33 million for each set!

 

Well, I think that perhaps Milene's thoughts about this were more logical than Celi-chan's...

 

Well... putting that aside, the problem now was that I couldn't refuse Celi-chan's request and that's why I took another pair of "restraining equipment" for her, and she happily takes them. It's good that I bought more than one set in that store... besides, it's good that neither of the other two girls asks me why I had more. Well, you may think that in this world it was something that was not bad to have a spare...

 

"E-emmm… A-Alexander-sama, will you help me put it on? 

...I-I don't know how to do it"

 

"H-How do you ask the person who would be your Master to put that on you? Celi… I think you don't understand what it means to be a slave or maybe you are confused about it! "

 

“Y-You was helped by someone to put them on, right? "

 

"H-Help me put them on? She wanted to embed it in my body!!"

 

“...You don't seem to understand what it means to be a slave either, don't you? You complain too much with the w-woman of your master, bitch"

 

When Celi-chan receives the underwear, her big smile disappears for a second, and then she shyly returns to me the clothes while saying that...

 

"Alright"

 

I believe that the common sense in this world is as what Milene says, and a slave or servant should be the one who dresses the Master and not the other way around. Or at least that's what I got to see in some dramas or movies that were about ancient times.

 

But... how could I complain about dressing up a cute girl like Celi-chan? So obviously without paying attention to the two girls arguing, I took the clothes again from her hands, and then she begins to undress.

 

…Now looking at her underwear, I can confirm that the common people of this kingdom should wear simple underwear. I can't lie and say that I was so exhilarating to see her while using these.

 

The only thing that made it better than when it was Milene's turn, is that Celi-chan did not remove from me those eyes in which you could see some shyness and shame... if I were a gentleman, I should probably look away. Unfortunately, I am not… besides, I think if Celi-chan didn't want me to look at her, then she would have chosen to change on some other place alone.

 

Also since she asked me to dress her, it meant that I would inevitably have to witness her naked body, I think she should understand that at least.

 

Then not long after, Celi-chan was in front of me in the same way as she had come to this world for the first time. Of the girls I know, she was probably one of those who had a shorter stature, maybe she only beat me by a head in height... but curiously, she had the proportions of a woman who had reached her maximum development, it was not like Vrana that was a little flat...

 

She would probably be considered a Loli with a mature body...

 

"P-Please be gentle..."

 

"…do not worry"

 

When I take a position similar to the one Rika took before, as if remembering what happened that time, with some shyness she says that. I didn't have a feud with her, so of course I wouldn't do something like that.

 

Since she called me when I was crouching, I inevitably have to look up to answer her and as I do so, my eyes are quickly drawn to that place that seemed to split in two and that was covered by a light layer of linen or whitish color... 

I think that in that part she would be similar to Vrana and it would be quite tight if I put my fingers there... it seems difficult that she would accept something bigger than that!

 

She was somewhat unstable right now, so holding my shoulders while fully stretching her arms and I was crouching in the process of getting up. Being both of us in a somewhat uncomfortable position, I decided to stop looking and proceed with what I was doing.

 

"Hyaa~"

 

I didn't pay much attention to how Rika did it, but I had put my hands inside the fabric extending the holes in the panties so that Celi-chan could put her feet in more easily. So when I lift the fabric, all the fingertips of my fingers caress her skin as they go over her legs and causes her to let out a slight moan... no, I think the main reason for this is that my hands were holding her two buttocks inside the panties... upon reaching that place, unconsciously I squeezed them a little!

 

…w-what can I say? It is the nature of a man to do that when you have the butt of a woman's on your hands!!

 

“ …Shouldn't you put her bra on now, Alexander? You shouldn't take too much advantage of Celi-chan and also if you continue, you may embarrass Celi-chan a lot..."

 

"Hmp~ That is at least something more acceptable than what you did... "

 

"... it's true, then let's move on"

 

When I turned to look at Rika because of her words, she was frowning a bit, I don't think she was jealous, she was probably really just worried about Celi-chan who now had her whole face completely red. So I take her advice and help her put the bra on.

 

The truth is that the bra was a garment that only excites a man more when removing it and not when putting it on, so this is completed quickly. Finishing dressing Celi-chan, I proceed to do the same as with Milene and we see the same events that happened to Milene when the process to turn Celi-chan officially into my slave is completed.

 

[Beep]

 

[Celi has been added as the user's slave]

 

Then, same as with Milene, the system makes a notification...

 

"H-Hey... why Celi's clothes took that form?! It is not covering anything!! "

 

"E-Eh? Hyaa~ "

 

I wanted to see what changes had occurred in the system due to the notifications, but before I could do it, we all turn our eyes to Celi-chan again because Milene pointed at her... or more precisely, she pointed at her crotch and her breasts.

 

As she said, it had changed shape and now only the metallic colored edges could be seen... the central part had disappeared and is revealing her linen-colored pubic hair and breasts completely again... no, it was not the same as before ... I must say that now it looked even more erotic and more stimulating than if she was only naked.

Maybe because of this or because Celi-chan does not prepare mentally to be naked, unlike before, she tries to cover herself with her hands this time.

 

“ W-What happened, Alexander? "

 

"Emmm... if I remember correctly, this" Restraint Equipment "has the function that if the user feels sexually aroused, then it takes that form... so Celi-chan just needs to calm down a bit so it goes back to normal. "

 

""E-Eh? ""

 

There was no point in lying about this, I don't think there's any reasonable excuse for something like that to happen so I'm telling the truth… well, almost. To be more precise, for that to happen, what I said before must be fulfilled... in other words, the person who uses the equipment has to be in a state of arousal, but the master also has to be in the same condition as the person who uses the equipment...

 

"Damn brat! What perverted thing are you making me wear?!! "

 

"Ooh~, you shouldn't have disrespected your Master, Milene..."

 

"E-Eh? W-Wait... Hyaan~ W-What the hell is this?!! Nyaaan~ S-Stop this thing~ Stop it, please… Nuaaaw~"

 

"E-Eh? Hyaa~ Wh-Why me too? Kuaaw~"

 

"... I wasn't expecting that, I'm sorry Celi-chan. It seems that both equipment are in sync... "

 

“ W-What's going on, Alexander? "

 

"Well... do not forget that these objects are still of restriction and so if they detect bad intentions toward the Master, then they’ll proceed to punish the slave"

"P-Punish? B-But this is... "

 

"...I thought it would be too cruel to inflict pain when needed to apply punishment, so the seller of these things said  that I did not have to worry about that since they only stimulate the areas they cover as punishment "

 

"..."

 

Hearing about the performance of the equipment, Milene also active another function of these... or should I say the main function because it is an object of restriction?

 

Well, the thing is that now there were two girls in front of me and Rika writhing on the ground...

 

"T-This is a little..."

 

“…Would you prefer it to be a painful punishment, Rika? "

 

"..."

 

“P-Please stop this… Gyaan~ I-I'm going to go crazy! Waah~... Nuaag~ N-no, no, I cumiiiing Hyaan~.

 

N-not again~ Make it stop please, I-I apologize!! Hyaaa~"

 

"Nooo~ Hyan~ A-Alexander-samaaaa~... kuaan~"

 

Milene had started to crawl towards me while extending her hand as if trying to reach me. Her gaze seemed somewhat lost and her eyes were wet... and even a little of her saliva began to drip from the corners of her lips too!

 

On the other hand, Celi-chan had taken a fetal position on the ground but at times she arched her back while her whole body convulse... maybe her sensitivity is quite high because it seemed that her mind had lost since a time ago and was about to lose consciousness due to the pleasure she felt.

 

Watching this scene before us, now even Rika looked a little puzzled because, but... when I tell her the alternative choice, she just keep quiet.

 

Well... I think I should stop this or Celi-chan may really lose her sanity.

 

" That's not the right way to ask me that, is it Milene? 

...Who am I? "

 

"Y-You are my master Nyaa~... my Lord Hyaan~... P-Please stop this, my lord~!"

 

"Fine"

 

“Ha… Ha… K-Kuh! T-Thank you, my lord ”

 

"Ha... Ha... it-it stopped ha..."

 

Using the bracelet, I make the punishment stop. Besides, I am also looking for the option to desynchronize both equipment. I didn't want Celi-chan to be punished every time Milene did something wrong so I need to disable it.

 

But if I think why it was like that, I can somehow understand why the bracelets were synchronized to punish all the slaves when one made a mistake... it seems that Celi-chan, instead of getting angry with me for this, her eyes showing disagreement are directed at Milene who was by her side.

 

I think in this way, instead of all the resentment of the slaves for being punished being directed to the Master, it will go to the person who caused them to be punished in the first place.

 

Well, I have to say that seeing the performance of this underwear, I was really happy with they, it was definitely money well spent! Now I really don't regret this!!

 

"Well, I think now we should get out of here."

 

"...I don't think that's a good idea"

 

When I try to proceed with the things I had to do, Rika stops me while pointing to Milene and Celi-chan who were still panting on the floor... now even the underwear from the former showed her private parts and seemed to have left the floor wet right below her. Furthermore, Rika also points to my crotch that now it looked like if my pants were going to rip… well then there is no choice but to wait a bit.

 

After we all calmed down a bit, Celi-chan gets dressed in her clothes and I give Milene a couple of clothes that were better than the ones she wore daily. I thought she would complain that the top showed a little cleavage and the skirt had a long slit that revealed one of her legs.

 

"It is a pointless expense to buy clothes just to look more attractive..."

 

“You are a merchant, right? You should know that a person's appearance could greatly influence a deal "

 

"Well, the boy is right about that."

 

"...I'm not anymore, remember?"

 

Unexpectedly she takes the clothes and puts them on without any problem. It seems that she was not very concerned to show her feminine charms a bit, and the fact that she did not do it was only because she considered it something useless... it seems that she does not know that as a merchant the appearance of a person is also important, thus I decided to mention it to her.

 

"A-Alexander-sama, what do you want the two of us to do from now on?"

 

"Well... for now you will also return with us, we will find something for you to do"

 

"So we go back to the mansion now?"

 

"Before that, I think we should visit someone else first, Rika."

 

With everyone's clothes in order now, we left Milene's store. Outside were a couple of flushed-faced soldier girls who would steal glances from us occasionally… I think the voices from these two girls were too loud before.

72