Chapter 291 Misunderstanding 4
2k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

[Mission "-----------" complete]

 

After Verrocchio was left sitting in his chair with a hole in his forehead and a face of disbelief, in the next moment the sound of having completed a mission rang in my head. It seems that the system this time was not so fussy and in the end, this one accepted as something correct to do the mission together with Balalaika...

 

Well, I think this was a good day for everyone here... Balalaika completed her revenge, I completed one mission, two little ones were saved, Vin will receive a new car, and Verrocchio died thinking that his death was for a justifiable reason and not for something meaningless... we could say without a doubt that this was a great day in Ruananpur.

 

Also, the best of all was that surely all the other groups will think that Balalaika was responsible for all this! I'm sure she will take full credit for this to set an example for the other groups, so I don't have to worry about retaliation from any group!

 

“Well... then I think now we'll leave here, Balalaika-onesan. As you can see, we now have a new car so you don't need to take us to our home. "

 

Now, I just had to relax for a while until the Eda's agreed time is up. So with the thought of resting and getting away from lead for a while, I say goodbye to Balalaika and start walking out of this mansion.

 

"... wait a moment brat"

 

Unfortunately, when I do this, she stops me by putting her eyes on the two twins who were walking by my side...

 

Haaa~ Seriously, if things get complicated now it will be a shame… of all the gangster groups in this city, she was probably my favorite. Even though I referred to her as “onesan”, she was quite an attractive mature woman to me, you know?

 

She was different from Yuriko who overflowed with elegance and sensuality, or Haruna whose warm and maternal side made you want to simply sleep in her arms. In her, I could see a strong character and even something cold... perhaps due to the contrast of her with those other two women, she seemed quite pleasant to me.

 

It's right that maybe the scars she has could be a little demerit on her, but for me, these simply highlighted her personality.  Also, I could surely find one thing to restore her original beauty to 100% on Gaia.

 

It is a pity that due to that same character of hers, then our relationship will surely end in a good or very bad way...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Balalaika)

 

After I have finished the problem with the Italian group, when I see the boy who intends to leave now, then I cannot help but speak to stop him. If I was just upset about what happened before, then I wouldn't have minded if they left now. But...

 

At seeing those two brats responsible for the death of one of my men, the fury that had calmed down after witnessing Verrocchio die resurfaces. So after clenching and think about some things, those words were already out of my mouth before I know it.

 

“…What's up, Balalaika-Onesan? 

The truth is that I like you Balalaika-onesan, but… if you keep insisting on the previous topic, then things between us will end very badly "

 

"Do you still want to play with the two of us Balalaika-onesan?~"

 

"..."

 

So, as a result of this, the atmosphere that had relaxed becomes tense again with each person in our groups looking at each other...

 

We were no longer in a situation where we were surrounded by bombs that could explode at any moment, but also I know that if we start a fight between us here, then surely many of my men will die!

 

…I have witnessed the abilities that all of them have, and so I know that it is impossible to wish for things to end without taking any casualties. Those two bitches and brats next to this little one redhead are not easy to deal with! 

But still the most worrying thing was...

 

"Who are you boy? Are you Russian? Italian? American? Or where the hell are you from?! 

It seems that you can speak all those languages perfectly as if you had lived your whole life in those places... "

 

"Hmn? Oh, that... let's just say I'm very good at languages and I speak all of them perfectly. As for where I come from, just think of it as being far away. "

 

"..."

 

What I was worried about more, it was still this red-haired boy whom I was talking to. This boy was quite strange… I had seen how he spoke perfectly in English with Dutch, a few moments ago he also seemed to converse perfectly Italian with Verrocchio, and as if that were not enough when he was walking towards me what came out of his mouth was a perfect Russian!

 

But that was just something curious perhaps, what intrigued me the most was something else. If you weren't paying attention to him you wouldn't notice it in that instant, but since I had had my eyes on him all this time, then I could assure that the boy seemed to be pulling things out of nowhere!

 

Well, maybe that would be something that you would realize immediately, but... that was just something hard to believe and surely the first thought about this a person would have is that they had observed wrong! In fact, that's what I believed at first...

 

Unfortunately after witnessing it several times, it was impossible to keep trying to deny that this actually happened… besides, the damn boy didn't seem to want to hide that! A moment ago I saw a gun appear in his hands when he killed Verrocchio!!

 

…I wanted to ask him about that, so I tried to see what he would say with my initial question about it first. So, as I thought, even though he doesn't try to hide that, he either will telling me how he makes things appear and disappear like he's a damn wizard!

 

“Well… I don't want there to be any grudges between us, Balalaika-onesan. How about this? Forget about these kids and then I'll consider I owe you a favor.

 

… It's not a bad offer, is it? "

 

"You may not believe me, Balalaika-san, but that would certainly be a very good thing for you..."

 

“Tch… whatever, you can get out of here. I hope you won't get in our way again, or then...I won't be as kind as this time, little John."

 

After looking at this boy in the eyes, who by the way seemed very happy now, and also hearing Revy's words that mentioned right away from him, I finally decide to let them go away.

 

Earlier I said that I did not care that both sides died fighting, but at that time I was much more upset than now. Being calmer, I know that it is stupid to do that... to some extent, I thank this brat for not being so crazy as to carry that matter until only one side would remaining standing.

 

If that had happened, then as he said, Verrocchio's group would have been the happiest about it... 

Since that bastard dead, then surely the fury of my other men also decreased a little...

 

"Balalaika-san… will we let those guys go like this?"

 

"..."

 

Well... if I can't stop thinking about avenging our man who died, then it's normal that they can't totally do it either.

 

“I think that boy is more dangerous than the entire Verrocchio group, Boris. Although... we certainly cannot leave things that way. Boris, offer a bounty on those twins' heads. 

If those brats kids are dead, then probably that other boy loses the motivation to face us and don't complain to us so much for that."

 

"...I get it"

 

Although it is impossible that the boy does not try to claim me for this, it is possible that he let the matter go by not having the same stimulus that he had when they were alive ...

 

After giving one last look at Verrocchio who was now lifeless in his chair, I give orders to withdraw from this place. Now we only have the trouble of giving a little explanation to the other groups...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV 3rd person)

As Alexander had guessed, information of Balalaika's destruction of the Italian Mafia branch in Ruananpur is spreading rapidly. 

So, as a result of this, many groups still had doubts as to whether Verrocchio was indeed responsible or she randomly chose a group to set an example. Well, that probably only crossed the minds of a few minutes... the vast majority were simply glad that now another competitor in this city had disappeared.

 

…for that very reason, the biggest concern of the leaders of other organizations was who was going to get the piece of the pie of the businesses and territory of that group.

 

“Mr.Chang, Balalaika has attacked and finished with the entire group of Verrocchio...

What do you want us to do about it? I don't think it's good to let that group grow too big here… they might try to take control of Ruananpur again like a few years ago”

 

“Fufufu, don't worry, that woman is not stupid. She will surely let the other groups take over the businesses and territories of the Italians, or quite possibly she will let them take them back so as not to continue in a confrontation with the entire Italian mafia.

 

...What intrigued me a bit more, it was that about Revy's group joining together with them… they have so far just make business with different groups in this city without getting too involved in the affairs of the different mafias… "

 

"About that... it seems that before Balalaika's group attacked the Verrocchio base, they had a little misunderstanding with the boy who has been doing business with them lately."

 

“So it was because of that boy… he seems to be quite interesting. He even seems to have caught the attention of various people in our government… 

Apparently, he's making some deals with the American government as well and that has caught the attention of those guys a bit... "

 

"... is there an order from headquarters?"

 

“… For now, just keep an eye on him a bit and see if we can figure out what kind of deals he's making with that government. Also to try to find out who that little John really is.

 

Well, that's probably just some political stuff, so you don't need to pay that much attention to that boy... "

 

While the group that attracted all the attention was Balalaika's, Alexander's name… or “John” was also mentioned in various conversations just like here at the Thai triad headquarters. 

Although, for now, the only thing most of these people wanted to know was who the hell that boy was.

 

So soon some rumors began to spread about him. There were even some who said that it should be a person from a large group since even though it was a misunderstanding, Balalaika had left aside very easily that matter where many of his men were injured.

 

Others, contrary to that thought, they wanted to stay away from that boy. In their thoughts, Balalaika had only put that matter off for later and once things settled down about the Russian mafia, then she would settle the score with him... those people didn't want to get in the middle of it.

 

But for now, what made most of the residents of this city happy, was that the normal "quiet" would return and everyone could calmly continue their daily activities without having to worry about being singled out for what had been happening until now.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Alexander)

One day after what happened with the Italian mafia, at this moment I and the others were sitting in the living room of the new building observing the pair of twins that I decided to rescue the day before...

 

"…What are you going to do with them?"

 

...that question from Revy was the main problem that was round up in my head now! Even though they are brats, I couldn't treat them that way either! These two were much more dangerous than some of the murderers in this city!!

 

This morning, I got up suddenly feeling like someone was trying to pull my pants down, you know?! If it was in my mansion, then I think it would be a good way to start the day, but here… that was something to wake me up completely on my guard and pointing a gun at the person responsible for that!!

Damn it... that's surely due to Revy constantly telling me that she will take me to a brothel to sell me when she gets mad! Well... it's probably not good that as retaliation I pinch her nipples and run to find Leona after that, this has just turned into a buckle because of that.

 

Well, going back to before, the people responsible for the thing this morning was none other than these two...

 

To be honest, that surprised me in several ways... the idea of doing that kind of thing with them was even a little more complicated than with Vrana since they both seem even younger than her... but, above all, the biggest problem was seeing those eyes which seemed to understand and not understand at that time what they were doing...

 

They probably understood it since they had done it before, but… at the same time, I don't think they understand the meaning of sexual things very well either. It was something a bit complicated... but surely what could be seen the most in those eyes was madness, it did not seem that they saw things the same as a normal person.

 

 Also, there was another problem… and a very important one by the way. If I remembered correctly, then one of these twins was a man!

 

"Hmn?~"

 

"What's up onichan? Do you want to play with us now?~"

 

With that thought in mind, while ignoring their actions a bit, I approach these two and tug at their hair to see if that hair was a wig. So contrary to my expectations, this seemed to be her own hair...

 

…My memories are wrong?

 

[…This world may not be totally the same as the one you saw in the anime, Alexander. After all, just like in Kurisu's world, there can be various alternate realities from all the worlds.

 

Maybe the system just chose one at random... or maybe it chose one more according to your tastes. ]

 

…I-I am not attracted to little girls, Aurora! So it's probably the first option… surely... I hope so, I don't want the damn system to think of me as a lolicon!! Also, I don't think the genders of these twins were fully confirmed in the anime... probably.

 

"One of you is not a boy?"

 

"Hmn? We are both women, onichan~ You can see for yourself~ "

 

"Yes~"

 

Wanting to resolve that doubt, I decided to simply ask the question directly. Then, as if they wanted me to verify that their words were true, they both lift their skirts in unison...

 

...I don't know if the mafia leader I killed before thought that this was not necessary for them, but none of them were wearing underwear and so all of us who were here can check their gender at that moment. So as they say, they were both girls...

 

I must say that what my eyes captured was not something very pleasant to see... her genitals were probably those of a woman who was already very experienced in these matters should have, it was not something according to their age... also, to make the situation worse, all over their body we could see scars and bruises from old wounds or new ones...

 

Seeing this, Benny makes a sorry face while Dutch just frowns. Revy, on the other hand, just looks away as if with that she would stop thinking about what these two went through... 

If even Leona who was quite expressionless also frowns with some displeasure and the others who were not saints made them act like this way for this, then you could imagine how bad this looked.

 

Just seeing this, instead of generating lust or something similar, I could only think that maybe I had killed that guy from before too quickly… at least I should have made him suffer for several days before killing him.

 

Although... perhaps he is not the main responsible for all the mistreatment that these little ones received either and he was only one of the many who did...

 

71