Chapter 295 The Situation On Other Worlds 4
2k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

(POV Saeko - Rozz Forest)

 

"Fufufu… I thought you would try to master the spear more, but it seems you have still decided to use firearms Rei..."

 

“E-Emm… I still don't feel capable enough to be totally dependent on those kinds of weapons like you, Saeko-senpai. Also, Alexander said that this place was more dangerous than where we were before… if we have problems, I don't want to be a burden to others. "

 

"You two, we're still inside the forest, so don't get distracted and stay tuned."

 

“Rika-san is right… in this place, ninth-limit monsters can suddenly appear. Also, your weapons are indeed good, but if you are caught off guard, then you will surely be in trouble "

 

"Okay, Rika-san."

 

"Y-Yes!"

 

A month after Alex-san left for another world, Rika-san had finally decided to come to this Area. The idea of continuing to grow strong had been constantly repeated by Alex-san to each of us, so for that reason we had come here to Rozz's forest...

 

…We had to wait a while because Rika-san wanted to make sure that all things in the Delna realm were in order. Probably if Alex-san came back now, then surely he would be a bit surprised at how quickly everything around our mansion has changed now.

 

Saya-chan has really done her best for that... I think that soon that place will be bigger than Milene's hometown, or even Barl city. From what I know, now even the world guild has talked to Saya-chan to set up a branch in that place...

 

Also, I don't know whether to be happy or saddened by the fame that the female soldiers have now gained in the Kingdom... thanks to this, people with the thought of dominating that region or who had a bad idea against any of the girls of us have not reappeared again. So it was a bit boring for me to just continue killing little monsters in that forest around that place.

 

So the truth is that I was a little excited to be able to come to this Area. the only problem is that it is a pity that Rika-san was a little too careful... she had ordered several female soldiers to join us on this trip, and also that she ask the guild of Nurt to come with us too.

 

So Palmir-san along with others from her guild had come to accompany us to this forest. Since her group knew this place better, they had been really quite helpful until now.

 

Well, indeed, it's probably better to be careful as Palmir-san mentions. After all, not doing it could result in the loss of people's lives. The only problem was that this was not what I had in mind when I came here... I wanted to have a bigger challenge when fighting stronger monsters, but unfortunately in this way it's not possible that this will be a challenge.

 

It's a shame that most of the monsters keep falling before they can even get very close to us… also because if I go ahead I would put myself in the shooting range of the girl soldiers, then it would only mess up their coordination.

 

Therefore I can't help a little to vent my resentment on Rei's weapon with which she had taken down several monsters until now.

 

... Maybe it's probably better to come on my own along with Scythe-chan, Vrana, and Mary-san who seemed bored just like me since we've only had to walk together with the group without doing much.

 

"Well, I think we should go back for now… we'll continue exploring the forest tomorrow."

 

"" Yes, Rika-sama! ""

 

“Yes, it's getting late and so, I also think it's for the best.

 

... I think our sub-leader really will be surprised by the profits we won these days. Also, even though we haven't gone into the forest much, not even one of our members has been hurt so far… I think I understand better now why your group started to be feared by the other organizations in the Kingdom.

 

…Surely even without Alexander-san's engagement with the princess, not many groups would wish to be your enemies now. "

 

“ Well, I'm just glad things were quiet now. Otherwise, it would have been kind of annoying to have to be dealing with people who try to take advantage of us every day… this way we can focus on other things like training these girls.

 

...but it's a bit unfortunate that Alexander decided to take Leona with him, that girl has been very helpful for that. "

 

The forest was starting to get darker and darker, so Rika-san chooses to return to Rozz City. It seems like another day will end without me being able to put on test everything I have learned from the sword style Alex-san gave me before...

 

Although that is a bit regrettable, the truth is that it is actually a bit surprising what she and Leona have achieved by training these girls of there... the organization and brotherhood that they show is quite commendable.

 

From Rika-san, they must have learned a lot about tactics and stuff. As for Leona-san... it can be said that she is responsible for all these girl soldiers working with one goal... "to be useful to Alex-san."

 

Also, I think that it has always been difficult for all of us to ask a girl in our group to do something... probably none of us wants the others to think that someone tries to be above others, so... because of Leona's personality and that Alex-san had put her under Rika-san's command, this had made things easier for her.

I must admit that without a doubt she is one of those who has tried the most since she seems like an older sister who is in charge of all the others.

 

Well, so far every girl has tried to do her best and strive to live in this world, so it's not like she has the whole burden of our group.

"Rika-sama, there is a message from Kurisu-sama!"

 

Time more later, our whole group back to the building we purchased in this place, and there, one of the girls who were guarding jog towards us and saying that while giving Rika-san a paper.

 

On the subject of settling in this place, it was not a big problem. Even though this entire Area has the same atmosphere as where our mansion is in the Delna Kingdom, no one is trying to take over this whole place here for him.

 

So by buying and paying a small commission to the Alliance of Organizations in this Area, we were quickly able to get a place here. That fee or commission is just to pay the groups that created the facilities. Because apparently since this place is quite hostile, all the organizations here had organized between them to try to protect this adventurer city.

 

Although this is not much of a problem and no one has any complaints about this. Any group in this place has considerable power, and in addition to the resources of this forest, a considerable profit can be made as mentioned by Palmir-san before.

 

Also, I am looking forward to seeing the monster invasion season here… I think this one will be quite an interesting thing in this place.

 

“What does Kurisu-san say, Rika-san? I-Is a bad news? "

 

As many girls interested in this message, we approached Rika-san who frowns upon reading what was written on that paper. Right away Rei asks her what many of us were thinking when seeing Rika's expression.

 

“Well… apparently the information of Alexander's engagement with the Princess of Delna has started to spread to other Areas. Cleirsa-san was worried that this might cause some trouble for our group... "

 

"... s-so this is another problem created by that brat!"

 

“The Master has done nothing wrong, fat girl! Roock ~ "

 

"No matter how you look at it, it's obvious that it's his fault for going after another woman, bird girl!"

 

"...What do we do? Do we go back to where the others are? "

 

Ignoring Rei and Vrana's discussion that had become almost a thing of every day, just like me, Rika-san was probably more worried that our mansion in Delna would be attacked again. So, I ask her if we should go back there, but... unexpectedly, she shakes her head as she answers me.

 

“No… I think that place is still pretty safe for now. The organizations there that have an idea against our group would have already acted if they thought it was so easy to fight against us.

 

Also, organizations in other Areas surely will think twice to act in the territory of another group... not to mention that this engagement means that we have a fairly good relationship with the Delna clan that governs that kingdom.

 

So… if there are any problems, then surely it will be our group in this Area... Maybe we have to deal with some problem here. "

 

After hearing what she says, we all agreed with her words. Even so, it seems that this makes some girls nervous...  including Rei who stops arguing with Vrana-chan, and who again with a little unease in her voice speak.

 

"E-Emm… isn't that something bad for us?"

 

“…Don't worry Rei. From what Alexander has told me, people in these Areas cannot show superior strength to someone at the 9th limit, so I don't think there is much of a problem in facing those enemies as we have done so far.

 

Besides, the strength of some of us is now also at the maximum level of these Areas too. So I think we can lead with this without much trouble. "

 

… As Rika-san speaks, she sets her eyes on Scythe, Vrana, and Mary who didn't seem to care much about all this. I don't think it's because they are too confident in their abilities or strength, and it was rather that in truth these girls didn't care anything about that...

 

Those girls probably wouldn't mind dying fighting someone much stronger than them if Alex-san ordered them to... although I don't think he would do something like that either. Well, maybe the only one who would go back and complain to him while she's upset that she can't defeat her enemy is Vrana...

 

Well, unlike Rei, I can't stop a smile from forming on my face… it seems like I won't have to wait until the monster invasion to have some fun here.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Haruna)

After receiving a message from a girl named Turla, I had gone to inform the other girls that were in the mansion about this... it seems that that girl who is the knight of the princess of this Kingdom and this one latter too, they both had a relationship with Alexander. It really surprised me a bit that he was engaged to a princess...

 

Well, in general, many things were different than what I had expected in this place... I had believed that it would be a world much less advanced than ours, but the truth is that it is very similar with only a few small differences.

 

Although this may be because I am comparing this world to our camp in our world. This place in this forest was very similar to when we were starting our camp there, so since Alexander is the main responsible for making both places, I think it is normal that they have many similarities.

 

Here you can see how many people are constantly building constructions while girls dressed as soldiers watch everything... something very similar to our camp.

 

Well, going back to the topic from before, since maybe I was the one with the most free time, I was the first to receive Turla-san's message and I immediately went to inform the others. I was a bit worried as she told me that we might have some problems, but the other girls seemed very calm when I told them and continued with their activities without worrying much...

 

Saya -chan kept trying to talk to various leaders of other groups who wanted to create a branch or their base in this place. Apparently, she had finished making the final arrangements with perhaps the largest organization in this world... the world's guild. This seems to be a great influence that you can find almost anywhere… there me, my daughter, and the little Alice-chan got a pretty eye-catching and interesting card in which you could read [Ilios Apeiro Family].

 

Seeing Saya act quite confidently with important people like them, it really made me think that this girl in the future will look more and more like her mother.

 

The other group of people I spoke to right away was Shisuka-san, Emila-chan, and Lena-san. Of them, the only one who seemed a little nervous when I told them the matter from before was Emilia-chan... although surely that is because, as for me, she also has very little time in this world.

 

Although it seems that this girl is also quite remarkable... this girl, like Shisuka-san, seems to be trying quite hard to learn skills used in this world. I think it's quite surprising that both of them try to master something that is totally unknown to them… I really wish Takashi would try to find a girl like them! Maybe I should seriously talk to him to make him try harder for that.

 

Well… I can't deny that Shisuka-san has always seemed like a pretty carefree girl to me, so maybe the only one I could trust to try to understand how bad this news was from seeing her reaction was Lena-san.

 

…Since she is a resident of this world, I have learned many things from her. In a matter that I was quite concerned about since Hashi and Lion-kun had brought a small mountain of green creatures, I almost pass out thinking that they had killed some children of other races!

 

So I was quite reassured when she told me that those were monsters and that they were quite harmful, especially to women, and so I didn't have to worry about that. That made me feel better, but I couldn't help but also feel a bit sorry for those little green creatures… if they weren't little perverts, then I think I'd try to defend them a bit.

 

In the end, since Hashi and Leon-kun didn't seem to have done something wrong, I decided to give them a bit of praise to cheer them up since after scolding them they seemed a bit pitiful with their muzzle on the ground and their ears down.

 

...about the names of these two, I would have liked to give them a suitable one... mainly Lion-kun, but the only problem was that Alexander wanted to do that. I do not understand very well, but according to what he explained to me, that will make them stronger and so there is no alternative but to wait for him to do so.

So after seeing Lena-san not caring about someone causing us problems, then I decided to go to the next person to talk.

 

Lastly, when I went to talk to Kurisu-san, as is usual she was quite focused on some technological things that Alexander had asked her to do... this girl sometimes worries me as she concentrates so much that she seems to ignore everything else! It has even become a habit of every day that someone comes to take her out of this laboratory so she can eat properly!

 

So maybe more than not worrying, I think she didn't pay much attention when I said the same to her as the others... then after she informing one of the soldier girls to give the message to Rika-san, she continued doing her activities.

 

Well, in the end, since nothing seemed to change after talking to everyone, then I decided to follow the example of the others and continue exploring and discovering a little more things in this world without worrying.

 

"... H-Haruna-san... I-I have to go to the inn, so please put me down!"

 

“Ha! I had forgotten that I was holding you Delu-chan, I'm sorry... "

 

… It is truly inevitable that every time I see one of these twins I want to hold her! They are so cute!! Furthermore... I was really surprised when I saw them the first time… for a moment I thought that Alexander had already fathered children with some of the girls!

 

Well, after thinking about it a bit I realized that it was impossible, but... since that little boy is a bit precocious, then I don't think anyone can blame me for thinking that!

 

Seeing different races and monsters that are not zombies, perhaps that is the most different and what makes me realize that I am in another world.

 

…Well, there are also a couple of slaves here that probably goes against the ideology of people from my world. Although since they seem happy and the other girls seem to have accepted this, then perhaps I should follow their suit.

71