Chapter 359 Past, Present, and Future Problems 2
1.6k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

After saying goodbye to the three mothers, we now met with others on the roof of the castle to return to Gaia. Because it was getting dark and the weather was cooling, it was not very good for them to come to say goodbye to us, and that is why we said goodbye to them and the little ones before.

In exchange for them, at this moment there were other people to say goodbye to us. As usual, it was the relatives of two of the girls and the little one next to me, or some other leaders and people with whom we had a good relationship.

Well… since Yuriko is here, then I think it would be quite awkward for Yuki to be present as well. It was enough to have Soichiro standing here now... although, surely I and Yuriko were the only ones who had a bit of discomfort seeing him.

Damn it… because of his expressionless face, I really can't tell if Yuriko had talked to him already or not! Well, it's not like I'm afraid of him… in fact, I told Yuriko that I had to tell him about us!

No, not that I wanted to gloat in his face because now Yuriko was mine! I'm not that bad after all. Well...  the truth is that I really wanted to do it a bit! But I could still hold back at least a little bit since he was still Saya's father...

Although, it is also true that the main reason why I wanted to tell Soichiro this is because I think he deserved to know this matter... unfortunately, when I mentioned to Yuriko this, she stopped me. She said that wanted to be she who did... no, was rather that she had to do that by herself!

For a moment I thought she was still hesitant to tell him about us. Considering that possibility, it made me feel like I was her lover now… strangely, even though I felt a bit uncomfortable about it, a part of me still felt a bit turned on!

…It was a complicated feeling.

Well, this thought of mine stopped when I see Yuriko's face. Looking into her eyes, I could understand that this was not the reason she had stopped me.

...I wanted to believe that was because, as her ex-wife, she felt responsible to be the one who talks to him about that, but... seeing her face at that moment, I can not help thinking that the reason was better because she wanted to see Soichiro's face herself when she did it!!

…I have verified again that a hurt woman could be quite scary! Although maybe I might not be in a position to do so, I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Soichiro...

Well, with that expressionless face of his, maybe even that won't change this one. Damn it! He just had become a father recently, so... he should at least be smiling a little more now, right?!!

Putting that matter aside since Yuriko would take care of it, we all say goodbye to the people here, and then I summon my grimoire to return to Gaia. I strongly wanted to hug her before I left, but it is a pity that when she sees me get closer to her, all I received was a strong look in change that makes my steps stop halfway.

…She must really be looking forward to enjoying the moment when she talks to Soichiro and so she doesn't want to give him any clues that will ruin this. So, with no other choice, I simply handed over her the same potions I had given to the three new mothers earlier along with the others to strengthen the camp too

So with nothing else to do here, me, Kurisu, Saya, Rei, and Alice-chan, all of us walked through the dimensional rift.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

After returning from HOTD, I meet the girls who were on Gaia and the ones who had also returned from Rozz's forest now. Among them, probably the most impatient to see me were Vrana-chan and Scythe... because they returned the same day we went to HOTD, the former complaints a bit with me for arriving here after the girls had told her that I had returned and then she not find me.

The second one just walks up to my side without saying much and takes one of my arms to start biting it weakly a little...

As for Rika and Mary, even though they weren't looking for physical contact so much when they saw me, they both greet me with smiles on their faces. Then because we had returned a little late from HOTD, we soon moved to our large room to have a little chat with each other, and so be able to immediately rest on the huge bed after that.

This bed is quite big but… if things continue like this, it will soon be difficult even for this one to accommodate so many girls! Still... strangely, the first thought that pops into my mind was not holding back a little from now on... the first thing that appears in my mind was just looking for a bed bigger! Even if I had to remodel the master bedroom of this recently finished mansion it didn't seem like a big deal to consider!!

"A-Alexander-sama-Nyaahn~ M-Master… no, Big Master! P-Please stop this-Hyaannn~!! "

"" ... ""

…I wonder if this woman aroused some kind of fetish while I was gone from Gaia. Even though she had been repeatedly punished for the restraining clothing several times after I arrived here, she did not seem to learn or reflect on her actions! It was becoming a habit that when I saw her, seconds later she would find herself writhing on the ground!!

Also… I don't know why but Celi-chan has started to look at this woman with a bit of envy, instead of the joy I detected on her earlier, at knowing that Milene was being punished! She also started to walk on a very dangerous path!!

…Well, if that's something she's decided for herself, then maybe I should respect this and even encourage her a bit? No… it is still difficult for me to encourage this sweet girl to go down a dark path!

The reason why this time Milene was writhing on the ground making some sweet moans while the rest of us could only see her in this state, was due to a topic that Saya brought up during our conversation.

Saya wanted me to give a name to the new store that Milene, Celi-chan, and other girls from the guild [Alexander-sama's servants] tended to. So upon hearing this, the first to react and who gave her opinion was none other than the girl who was now on the ground...

She asked me to call it [Milene's Big Store]… while Saya's frown was enough for me to dismiss that name, seeing how instantly the [Restriction Team] was activated, it was obvious that her thoughts to do this they were not at all honest... so let's let her "suffer" a little more.

" So a name for the stoere eh? Umm... "

"I-I'll go crazy!! M-Master-Gyaahnnn ~, p-please… I-I won't talk anymore!! "

" A-Alex-kun… M-Milene can get dehydrated if she continues like this, you know? "

" Leave her, Shisuka… just ignore that woman. They say that the weed is difficult to eradicate... surely she will not die so easily"

"" ... ""

While we had Milene's "regrets" in the background, I start to think about Saya's request... but it was quite difficult to do it this way by the way.

On the other hand, as Shisuka says, the puddle under Milene's hips continued to grow with every minute that passed. Although... I was a bit in agreement with what Rika words... besides, I have given several pills to strengthen her and Celi-chan too... she should be fine if it's just something like this.

Perhaps the only drawback is that there are several girls who care about her and give me looks as if asking me to stop... or maybe it may also be because they feel a bit uncomfortable with her acting that way.

Since it was a punishment, it couldn't be that soft! So I try to ignore the looks that begged for her a little while I continue to think of the name of the store... it was a bit regrettable and slightly annoying that there were also some girls who were looking at Saya as if they told her that she shouldn't have asked me about that!

Tch… I'll think of a great name so those girls won't have anything to say about my naming sense hereinafter! So after considering some things that Saya and the other girls had told me about the store, and also looking at Milene on the ground, I finally made up my mind.

…While I can't deny that it was entertaining watching Milene act that way, the reason for directing my eyes to her was not entirely due to that. Even though I said that she should have greater resistance now, it is also true that punishing her for a very long time in this way can be bad...

So, at the same time that I was thinking about the name of the store, also trying to find a way to punish her in a way other than physical. She should be happy that I made a decision for the name with her in mind too!

"Well... let's call it [Rabbit's Metal]"

"R-Rabbit's Metal?"

[Clap~] [Boing~] [Clap~] [Boing~]

"Sounds cute~ I think it's okay~"

"I-It's true that it sounds nice, but… why that name?"

"Whatever! Just deactivate this damn underwear-Hyaaaa~!!"

Most of the girls were surprised by the name, and maybe only Shisuka clapped for it… every time she claps her breasts do too, that's a little funny. Also, I didn't know if the loud sound was due to his hands or these… I'd bet that it was the latter! If there is more mass, then it should produce more sound, right?

Well, since there was also quite a bit of confusion about the name within the majority of the girls, I decided to explain the reason to them as Emilia-chan asked. For that, the simplest way was pulling an object from my storage that I had obtained this time I went to HOTD. When I was there, Yuriko told me that they had gotten some machines to create clothes from nanotubes… so I decided to go there and ask the people there to do some things at that time.

…Don't expect I could use these things so fast.

""T-That's...""

"Y-You ... you really have some weird fetishes, right ?! Surely you just want to satisfy that perversion of yours!! "

"..."

Seeing what I took out of my storage and that I was now holding in my hands, most of the girls seem to hold their breath for a few seconds...

[Bunny Costume- H]

No Rei, you are wrong!! Something that probably 99% of men enjoy seeing a girl use it can't be a Fetish!! It was more rather a widespread liking!!

…probably.

The prove is that even though I wasn't someone good at designing to be able to do something like that, when I told the workers in that place what I wanted, in an instant most of them understood what I required and, they who were better at it, immediately began to propose various designs to me!!

Also, it wasn't just to satisfy my desire to see a girl wearing this!

…Not at all. There was one thing I agreed with Milene on… she seems to have made the girls who tended the store wear Maid outfits that I had left here earlier! That was why that way so many people would be attracted to the store, and so this one was quite successful!

"Well, there is a good reason for this..."

After all, there was an unwritten law for marketing... no, maybe it is written since it seems like something quite basic and important... well, I don't know entirely but the fact is, a pretty face and an attractive appearance attract more than anything as advertising! If not, then the Shampoo and Soap commercials would only show people using it on their hands or hair and they wouldn't be so sensual!!

"T-That may be true, but..."

"... I-Isn't it a bit cruel to force those girls to wear that?"

"I think they are cute~ They have a pair of cute ears and a fluffy tail too~"

"… No, you can't comment on this, Shisuka. It's too unfair for those girls to you do it... "

"Heee~ Why, Rika ~? You're bad for leaving me out~! I'm not going to talk to you again~"

When I tell girls my reason, most seem to understand. They were smart girls after all… some just had a bad predisposition for this, or… they seemed to be too permissive too.

"Well, I don't pretend that all the girls who work in the store use it… only if they are okay with them, then that they do it. The only one I thought to force to use this is Milene… she will become the face of the store! "

"I-I'm going to go crazy… ha… ha… Nyuuh ~!

H-Huh? W-Why would I-Haau~ O-Okay, I will~ I will do, so just turns off this thing please-Hyaaan~!! "

It would be great to be able to come to that store and see all the girls that worked there wearing this outfit as a uniform, but… it was true that I shouldn't force them to do that. For now, Milene is enough… besides, she seemed motivated to do it!

Although… probably if I asked her to tend that store naked now, she would surely accept as long as I let her rest. On the other hand, I think it was time to stop her "punishment"... she had now lost total control of her body and was spasming while saliva flowed down the side of her lips and her eyes were blank!!

It was entertaining to watch her, but… the truth was that her current state had even started to affect me a bit! Also, the other girls tried to ignore her for probably the same reason!

"Well, if it's just that woman wearing that suit, then... I don't think there should be a problem."

"Yes… although it's not the name I expected, it doesn't sound too bad either… [Rabbit´s Metal Store]. It's kind of cute like Shisuka said. "

"" ... ""

In the end, it seems that the name is approved by Saya. Also, I think that Rika's words somewhat represented the words of the others in terms of approving this costume to be worn to give meaning to the store's name. Despite the fact that many of them had some doubts about this before, none of them speak to intercede in Milene's defense now.

… The only problem now was… no, instead of a problem, I already expected this a bit. When I said that the suit would be for Milene, the only one who seemed unhappy about that was Celi-chan... of course, it wasn't because I was trying to defend her!

"…Here, this is for you, Celi-chan. But... you don't have to use it if you don't want to, you know? "

"Thank you!

It is fine to me, it seems cute!! "

Just like the previous time I gave Milene the sexy underwear... the restraint equipment to Milene, Celi-chan looked at me with a bit of reproach for giving this outfit to her former Master and forget about her... it was good that I had several of these on my storage now, so knowing what she was asking for, I pull out another suit to give her.

… Since the other girls' eyes hurt me a bit because of this, I speak to clarify that I wasn't forcing her to do it. It seems that Celi-chan falls into the same category as Shisuka who thinks this was just a cute outfit...

I'm looking forward to seeing this pair of girls wearing it… a black bunny, and a white one. In a sense, I think each of those colors favors each of them respectively.

Right away Celi-chan drags Milene and they both went to change their clothes in another room... it seems that the first one wanted to show me how she looked with this one! Of course I didn't have a problem with that, so I will wait a bit anxious to see her use it!!

"Oh~ It's true… I made these pills recently, Alex-kun~ Try them, Lena-sensei said they were good for men~"

"Hmn?"

With that issue solved and while waiting patiently, suddenly Shisuka approaches me happily and from between her breasts, she takes out a pill that she introduces directly into my mouth in the next moment. I had a bit of doubt when she did this, but... perhaps due to the place where she kept it, I start to savor it a little in my mouth without thinking much about it!

"...it's bitter"

" Is it~? "

I was hoping it tasted a bit sweet... or even salty! Unfortunately, it was bitter and that's why I just decide to pass it on...

After that, I thought it was the worst decision I could have made! But... even more later on, I thanked her a little... no, immensely for having done that!!

59