Chapter 362 [Chaos in the Bedroom Pill] 3
2.1k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"T-This... t-then Kurisu-san and Alexander-senpai will do t-th... tha-tha... e-emmm..."
 
"Well... if there is no other solution and it is Kurisu, then I think it should be fine... no, after all, that is not fine! 

B-But... unfortunately there seems to be no other alternative..."
 
"Yes... I think it's fair... I-I mean, t-there should be no problem with that Kurisu-san be who d-do it..."
 
"Heee~ I'm the one responsible for this, so I should be the one to fix this~!"
 
"D-Damn Shisuka... you really didn't do this on purpose, right?"
 
In the end, even the girls who seemed to have a problem with this or had some doubts end up accepting Saeko-chan's suggestion! Emilia-chan seemed to have some mixed feelings, and most likely she must have started to imagine some things about this since... as she exchanged her gaze between me and Kurisu, the tone of her face turned redder with every second that passed!
 
On the other hand, Haruna no longer continued to deny this... Finally! I think her opinion of me about being someone I should protect changed a bit because the things of before... when she had the opportunity, she had moved away from me quickly and now she was holding both little girls who kept asking her about everything that had been happening so far… at that, she just tried to divert their attention while covering their eyes.
 
Also, even Rei who had suggested to the others that they should just let the pill's effect wear off without doing anything before, it seems like she had changed her mind too... it's good that even though I could still see a bit of reluctance in her for this, she did not suggest that again!
 
…Besides, I also had the same doubt about Rika a bit! That girl… Shisuka's attitude can really be misinterpreted as if this had been her goal from the beginning! If I didn't know her clueless trait, I would have doubted her actions since a long time ago!!
 
Well... it's also true that if she had wanted to get me high for us to do it, there should be better times to do it. No, rather I wouldn't even need to get high for something like that to happen! After all, Shisuka is not that shy about such things, and much less I was. Probably the only problem would be looking for the right moment, and also that… it seemed as if the other girls were watching her a bit!
 
"Well… it's a shame... but if Kurisu helps Master, then it will be fine for me too…"
 
"Kurisu... Help... Master..."
 
"Heee~ Vrana wanted to be the one to mate with Master... roock~ Well, Kurisu-san is good to Vrana, so she will let her mate with Master first, roock~!"
 
Mary and Scythe upon hearing that someone would "help" me finally, relax a little and no longer look so intensely at the other girls... also, the first one really seemed to hesitate a bit and be a little disappointed with this conclusion and what she says.
 
…I'm sure on her there was something more than just a wish of wanting to help me! At the same Leona in Ruananpur, it seems that her emotions are developing favorably!! That makes me quite happy.
 
"Umm... this..."
 
“Hihihi, don't worry girl, surely at some point in the future will follow your turn and that of the others. For now, we should all retire from here… hihihi, after all, these two have to do a lot of things to solve all this problem"
 
"..."
 
Renka-chan probably being the girl who had most recently joined this group, was not so confident to comment on this and up until now she had only been making her eyes wander from girl to girl every time they spoke.
 
Although, she was not a taciturn girl either. Therefore, once when she gathers up enough courage, she tries to say something. Unfortunately, before she could do so, she is stopped by Lena… furthermore, her words seem to rob her of the courage she had gathered! Well… I think that was definitely a bit strong for a girl in her early high school years to listen to, so it was quite normal for her to be speechless and act like she didn't know what to do now.
 
...after all, even other girls a little more mature like Haruna who probably regretted at this moment not having more hands to also cover the girls' ears, and Rika who continued to hold Shisuka who was stretching out her hand as if she wanted to reach me, they blush a little when they listen to Lena.
 
I understood that the girls had some complaints about the words of that old woman, but… this time, I could only thank her for speeding things up! After what Lena says, they all start to walk towards the door of the room... well, for some it would be more accurate to say that they were dragged or taken out of the place.
 
That applied to Alice-chan and Iruka-chan who are led out by Haruna, and also Rika who takes a hand from Milene that looked faint now, and then literally begins to drag her out of the room. Of course, this was not without first demanding that Shisuka help Celi-chan that would probably soon be in the same state as her former master and that was now her fellow slave. 

...this girl showed quite a bit of determination before! So really I should award her in the future.
 
No, more importantly, I think I should turn off the punishment on her equipment! I had forgotten about that because of everything that had happened!! As for Milene... since that dammit woman rejoiced in my situation earlier, let's leave her like this until I'm recovered!
 
"W-Wait! I-I-I-"
 
" Kurisu-san, you... "
 
So when I pretend to turn off the "punishment" function on Celi-chan's restraint equipment, the girl who had been watching all this with her mouth open until now and remained dumbfounded to see the others starting to leave, lastly decides to speak quite a nervousness and restlessness in her voice...
 
"E-Eh? T-That's... "
 
"" ... ""
 
For a moment when Kurisu spoke, I thought things would get complicated once again! The other girls who had started leaving the room had now stopped their feet when listening to her!! But then when she tries to speak, she is stopped by Saya who quickly comes to her side and starts whispering some things in her ear.
 
"I-I ... I..."
 
After hearing what Saya tells her, Kurisu takes up her words but it seems that something had changed and this time it seemed that she wanted to say something different than before... 

First, it was as if Kurisu was desperate and was looking for the help of the others! Now, she was still nervous but… this time she just tilted her head down as if she wanted to hide her expression while couldn't finish saying what she wanted.
 
"I will… I will h-hel..."
 
"Well, we'll leave it to you, Kurisu-san! Please help Alexander-san! "
 
""Y-Yes…""
 
I think the first time Kurisu tried to say something, it was most likely to refuse or to make some excuse to don't be left here with me... I can't deny that it made me a little sad, but... this quickly changes and I get very excited again!
 
As she spoke again, from her attitude, her expression, and the atmosphere around her, it was obvious that this time she was trying to really say something different! Understanding this, as if she wants to make things easier for Kurisu and cheer her up, Saya tells her that. Then the others also act in a similar manner and resume their steps after their words!!
 
"Ha... ha…"
 
Soon the door is heard closing, and the two of us ... no, only three people are staying in this room now.
 
"S-Saeko-san?"
 
"..."
 
I thought everyone had left and I was about to walk towards Kurisu to start this! But seeing her attention shift elsewhere, I also turn my head towards the direction that she had her eyes in, and sure enough, the girl who she mentions still was standing there!

"Kurisu-san... if you want I can leave you alone with Alex-san, but... I don't think he's in his 5 senses now... I think someone should stay here too in case things get bad..."
 
" " ... " "
 
S-Saeko's words were a bit harsh, but… although I wish could object to these, I couldn't deny what she was saying! I think that just because I knew that I would soon receive what my body yearned for, I didn't throw myself on Kurisu to rip her clothes off at the moment that I thought we were alone!
 
…I really want to think that the sanity that I had been able to maintain until now was because of that, and not because of what Rei said earlier!  I-It shouldn't be because I have a strong sexual desire and that's why I have some resistance to the effects of the [Bedroom Chaos] pill, right?!
 
Well… although things had calmed down a bit, it was probably as if we were now in the eye of the hurricane! Soon the chaos would return… and Kurisu would have to endure this alone!!
 
On the other hand, even though Kurisu seemed uncomfortable by Saeko's presence, when she listens and thinks about what she says, she could only remain silent while her body trembles a little... so, taking this as Kurisu's approval, in the end Saeko also remains in the room.
 
Well, Saeko being here wasn't a problem for me. So interpreting Kurisu's silence like her, again I start to walk to where the red-haired girl was whose eyes did not stop moving and looked at the two of us, the bed in the room, the furniture in this room, and finally the door that was now closed.
 
"Hyaa~!"
 
Since she looked like a small animal looking for a place to escape, I decided to hold Kurisu by her waist when I reach the place she was to prevent her from doing so. As I do so, her entire body seems to jump in surprise, and she lets out a little cry.
 
...this time I wasn't going to say something like if she didn't feel ready for this, then I would stop... or that I could wait until she made a decision about this! That would only make her have more doubts!! If she chose to stay in this place, then it only remained to proceed!! Also, I couldn't keep waiting until another girl made up her mind if Kurisu changed her mind now!!
 
"A-Alex... E-Emmm..."
 
So even with her wobbly feet, I slowly pushed her over to the big bed that was here...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
(POV Kurisu)
I-I don't know how things could have ended like this! Until a few moments ago when Alex, I, and the other girls came from the world of Saeko-san and the others, we were all talking quietly in the room and it seemed to be another normal day in this mansion!
 
No! This is Shisuka's fault! That woman has always caused me various problems!! It seems that really I do not have much compatibility with her!!
 
W-Well… in the end, I was the one who decided to go ahead with what Saeko-san had suggested... r-right! This girl also has much of the blame for my situation right now!! A-Although... more than to annoy or harm me, I'm sure she did it for reasons totally contrary to those...
 
When Saeko spoke up to tell the others that I must be the one to help Alex, my mind was locked for several minutes! I couldn't think of anything in a good time! Only when I saw the other girls leave the place, then I understood that I had been chosen as a sacrifice by all of them!!
 
...n-not that I didn't want to do those things with Alex... the problem was that this is not how I had thought it would be! Also, it was very difficult to do something like that while everyone else knew what would happen now in this room!!
 
So before they all came out, I try to speak to stop them. Since they all would know what had happened here the next day, then I couldn't look them in the face again! I would die of shame!!
 
But then before I could say anything, Saya-chan stops me and starts whispering some things to me. In short, it was that if I didn't do it now, then other girls would take my place without much complaint!
 
Thinking about that, I quickly remember some things and my eyes go straight to Mary-san, Scythe, Vrana-chan, Celi-chan, and even the silly of Shisuka! D-Due to the embarrassment I had completely forgotten that!!
 
 
...even though I knew and had accepted a little that Alex had a relationship with several girls, knowing that he would be with one of them while I was on the other side of the door was not pleasant at all either... no, in fact, that was much worse!!
 
 
To think that Alex would be in the arms of another girl was still quite difficult for me! I know that surely I won't be able to prevent it from happening in the future, but… I didn't want it to happen yet! I was not prepared for that!!
 
... i-it's true that I didn't feel ready to be the one to stay to "help" him, b-but ... analyzing the pros and cons of this, t-then I finally accepted being the sacrifice as the others approved... it was quite possibly the best thing for me now.
 
I had made up my mind, but it was still difficult to tell the others that I would try to "help" Alex... those words just couldn't get out of my mouth! Thank god the other girls seemed to understand this and started leaving after saying a few words...
 
…I could only keep the head down since at this moment I couldn't see their faces! Well, it was also because apart from the shame, the nerves about what would happen now began to take control of my body!!
 
[Clank]
 
Hearing the door close, I raise my gaze out of inertia towards the direction of it... although thanks to this, a part of me had been able to relax a bit at knowing that the others had left... b-but it wasn't like as if I could breathe a sigh of relief now either.
 
What's more…
 
"S-Saeko-san?"
 
"" ... ""
 
Not all the people had left the room! Standing to one side of the door, there she was looking at me with a slightly flushed face!! Then after a short silence, she speaks to clear up the doubts that were forming in my head.
 
"Kurisu-san... if you want I can leave you alone with Alex-san, but... I don't think he's in his 5 senses now... I think someone should stay here too in case things get bad..."

"" ... ""
 
I was about to say that it wasn't necessary, but… when my eyes follow Saeko-san's gaze, there was Alex who had a rather flushed face and was panting as if he had participated in a long, long marathon!
 
"Glup..."
 
H-He looked like he was trying to control himself, but... the effect of that pill must have been quite strong! When he laid his eyes on me or Saeko-san, it was obviously seen that they seemed to be heading directly towards specific areas of our bodies, and then they would start to wander around as if he struggling with the things that he was feeling!
 
B-Besides… t-the shape of his "thing" could be clearly distinguished through his clothes! I-I don't know if it was because of the pill, if it was for my nerves, or it was just my imagination, b-but... D-Don't seemed more b-bigger than at other times that I saw it?!
 
Because of all this, I could only swallow the saliva in my mouth while my body wouldn't stop shaking! B-Besides, Saeko-san's words seemed to be quite reasonable to me now!! I-If I was alone with Alex who is in that state... really I would be fine? C-Can I survive this?!
 
...t-those questions automatically appeared in my mind in that moment!!
 

50