Chapter 364 [Chaos in the Bedroom Pill] 5
2.2k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"Hyaa~"
 
When I put my arms on each side of her at a level a little higher than her waist, I see Kurisu's face which was quite flushed now... also, I let gravity press my body against hers a bit. I just didn't want to lose touch with her soft, smooth skin!
 
Although... because of this, it was inevitable that my penis would slide and press her lower belly... since this was much less stimulation than the previous ones, I think most likely her reaction now was more due to her realizing what it was the thing that was pressing that place of hers.
 
"Hmn~!"
 
… It was good that out of all the girls, Kurisu was one of the shortest. Thanks to this, I could reach her lips from this position without having to try too hard. Besides, with one of my hands, I also begin to caress one of her breasts.
 
I had previously focused on her lower body, so it was also good to stimulate her upper body a bit more, right?
 
"T-These are smaller than those of the other girls... so probably you prefer more those of someone like Shisuka..."
 
Things were reaching the climax of this, so while I try to get into a suitable position to penetrate Kurisu, I hold one of her breasts and massage it with a little more force than I normally use on her... I wanted her to focus on the feel of my hand, but it seems like she didn't even realize my aim, and instead says that with a complaining tone… probably seeing Saeko brought up some of her insecurities as well.
 
" Ha ... Ha ... I said it before and I'll say it as many times as you want Kurisu... Ha ... you're an extremely beautiful girl, and your body is too... ha ... ha ... also, I don't think these pretty breasts are small, you know?
 
But most of all... Chu ~ Kurisu, I really like you a lot... I love you "
 
"S-Silly... I-I love you too, Alex"
 
I was about to say she should not worry much about that because, even though my little harpy is quite low in that sense, even so I also liked her enough... it's good that I still had enough mental clarity to change my words before saying them!
 
…It's a bit unfair that, even though she mentioned another girl now, there wasn't a problem. But if I did, I would surely have earned a reproachful look from Kurisu if that came out of my mouth!!
 
Well, I think maybe it's a little impossible that she doesn't worry about it. Although as I said she is not the smallest girl regarding this issue, I think that in her eyes that would not matter much and she could only see with a little envy the other girl who is almost twice the size of her!
 
Either way, it's good that after giving her a light kiss and telling her once again how I felt about her, it seems that she put that matter aside a bit.
 
But my words weren't just to reassure her… in truth this smart, beautiful, and slightly jealous red-haired girl had firmly held a place in my heart! In fact, I think the reason we were here was that this was the fairest thing for both of us... her affection for me of all the girls was the greatest and, without a doubt, she was one of the first girls that appeared in my mind when I was away from the mansion in another world and thought on Gaia!
 
…I wish could say that she was the first, but I would be lying if I did. I could only lessen the guilt I felt for this by thinking that it was because the moments in which I tried to remember the girls were influenced by various factors and not just by the amount of affection I felt for the girls...
 
"Hyan~! E-Emmm… T-This… ”
 
“Ha… Ha… Kurisu… are you ready? Will you completely become my woman from now on? "
 
Noticing that Kurisu's emotions had stabilized a bit, I hold my penis with my right hand and immediately press it against the entrance of her vagina while I tell her that. It was time to finally give my body what it wanted and was asking for!
 
Then when she felt it rubbing her lower lips, her whole body shuddered and I could also hear some fear in her voice...
 
To be honest, I didn't want to ask that question! I was pretty scared of getting a refusal now! If that happened, I really wouldn't know what would happen to me! Do not! I would probably end up ignoring Kurisu's refusals and continue!!

...That really could happen, and it scared me a lot!!
 
A part of me felt that it was not me who was pressing against her vagina... it was more like my penis was trying to pull my body to enter that place!!
 
...a-although at this moment I was desperate to be able to taste the warmth of a woman, I didn't want to do something like that without Kurisu's approval either!
 
Also... I couldn't just get inside Kurisu without warning her, right? I-I think that would be pretty cruel too for not letting her prepare...
 
So my only alternative was to be a bit unfair... or even a blackmailer if you want to think about it like that, and so I continue with my second question right away. If you ask me, I already considered all the girls that I knew who had feelings for me as my women... we just hadn't reached a physical stage, but without a doubt, they were my women!!
 
Although… that may also be due to the fact that I am quite possessive...
 
The fact is that, for me, I long ago considered her my woman!! Of course, I would be more than happy to reach a physical relationship with her, but... if it weren't for my current situation and if she really didn't feel ready, I could wait for that.
 
But since possibly giving it a deeper meaning might tilt her decision to a more favorable answer, then I had to resort to that last question...
 
Well... I think I was not entirely wrong that, with this, the ties between us would become stronger too.
 
"U-Un... p-please, b-be nice, Alex."
 
"..."
 
After what seemed almost an eternity to me, at last what seemed like a heavenly decree reaches my ears! In fact, I have to look directly at Kurisu's face to confirm that this one was in accordance with those words! Fuck! Maybe that damn pill [Chaos in the Bedroom] made me hear auditory hallucinations of what I most wanted to hear right now!!
 
… It's good that those words and Kurisu's expression seemed to match well. Even though I could still see a bit of fear in that flushed face, I could also see the determination in her eyes mixed with a bit of shyness and unease...
 
Well… I had finally received her approval! I was quite happy about it, but… now I had a slight problem… it would have been nice if she told me if she wanted me to do it quickly and slowly! It was her first and the only time that she would experience this, so I wanted to do it according to her wishes!!
 
Now it was difficult to ask her those kinds of questions ... that would probably only increase her concern and doubts! Well, I can just take this as if it means that she gives me control and wants me to be the one to decide… so I couldn't let her trust down now!
 
"Hmm ~ Ha-Haaun~"
 
After kissing her for a few seconds, my glans slowly makes its way through her vagina, and finally stops when encountering an obstacle... then, upon feeling a foreign object entering her body, Kurisu makes a sound with a mixture of pain and pleasure...
 
Probably being the first time that her vagina expanded to this level, the sensations that Kurisu intermingled thus producing those sounds that came out of her mouth.
 
Umu, I think I had done a good job pre-preparing her for this… the inside of Kurisu's vagina was quite wet and warm, and so my penis can slide through without much trouble.
 
Although... I think it was inevitable that it was quite tight... a tightness surrounded my penis, and it seemed that her vagina was undecided whether to try to expel the invader or suck it further in! Well, the latter thing was quite difficult since that obstacle prevented that... and as a result of this, my penis seemed to kiss her hymen on a couple of occasions.
 
…Sadly, this obstacle would not make a free way by a sweet request… the only way was to break in by force! So after I think Kurisu had gotten used to it a bit, I backtrack once more until I almost got out of her vagina...
 
"U-Uuhf..."
 
"..."
 
So, as if she knew what I intended to do now, Kurisu inhaled a great breath of air… no, we both should have understood well that it was time for her and me to say goodbye to our virginities!
 
"H-Haaaaann!!!"
 
"Kuh!"
 
"T-That's..."
 
I push hard to go through anything that would stand in my way and, indeed, my penis goes completely inside Kurisu and rips her hymen! So this time in Kurisu's scream, I could only hear pain... also, as if her vagina wanted to retaliate to the thing in its inside for having caused damage, it squeezed my penis with great force as if it wanted to crush and twist it totally! 

...T-This was no longer the pleasant oppression of before, and was instead quite uncomfortable!
 
Also, for a moment I thought that her vagina actually was looking to crush my penis and then take out everything that was inside of this one! But somehow I manage to contain the desire for ejaculation by squeezing my belly, and also trying to distract myself by thinking about anything else or any nonsense!
 
…Things like if a man lost his virginity by simply entering a woman's vagina, or if you had to continue to ejaculate inside her for it to be considered as correct graduation?
 
If it's simply from sticking your penis into a vagina, it seems pretty simple after all, do not?. On the other hand... if both are interrupted before the process is finalized yet, then that would be considered to have lost your virginity or was a failed graduation?

...While men don't lose much when something like this happens and can try later to do it well, the same cannot be said for women! So I think it is something very important to consider!
 
Well, I think it's really important to find a suitable moment to do it and not just get carried away so much by the moment. Umu, if a girl comes in now and tries to stop us, I can only strongly refuse that!
 
That's for men, but women have other problems too. Although in a woman it is a bit clearer since losing the hymen would probably be considered losing virginity, it is also probable that a woman tears this for reasons very different from sex...
 
So, mybe it's probably better to just fondly remember your first sexual partner with whom you decided to do it out of affection...
 
Although thinking about these and other things helped me not to end up ejaculating at that precise moment, it was not so easy to achieve it. The instant I felt my penis being squeezed by Kurisu's vagina, by chance I turned my head coinciding with Saeko-chan's vision...
 
It was a bit exhilarating to see her reaction! Since this girl is usually quite serious and calm, seeing her have her eyes wide open while covering her mouth a little with one of her hands was a novelty to see!
 
...also, once she realizes that my eyes were on her, Saeko looks down with a rather embarrassed look... well, since it would be a bit bad now that Kurisu remembered her presence again, I returned my gaze to her.
 
…With this, Saeko-chan will also be able to watch the show again without worrying much. I could see how out of her eye she was looking at us as if she hoped I was no longer looking at her so she could turn her head again so she could see everything clearly. Umu, she's always been a good girl with me, so let's reward her a bit.
 
"…are you okay, Kurisu?"
 
"Y-yeah... sniff ... t-the pain's gone a bit... s-sorry, Alex?"
 
"Hmn? Oh, this? Do not worry... we can say that this way things are fairer for both."
 
…Even though it is probably done by reflex, I think it was a bit silly to ask Kurisu if it hurt… from her scream and seeing her wet eyes and some tears that were running down her cheek, it was obvious that it had hurt.
 
Well, it is also true that this may depend on the girl. How much resistance to the pain she has, they also say that the older a woman's hymen becomes thinner and therefore produces less pain when it tears, or... there may even be girls who find pain pleasant... all that can influence so the things must be different with each girl.
 
Either way, it seems that none of these things applied to Kurisu. So I have no alternative but to stand still until I see her breathing normalize a bit to ask her that.
 
As for her last words, these confuse me a bit. I didn't think she should apologize for something… surely I was the one who had to, right?
 
I had thought maybe it was best to just do this quickly... I'm not a woman, so the only thing I can compare this to is when you get a piercing... slowly running the needle through your skin seemed to be much more painful than simply pierce quickly in one motion!
 
But it was also possible that my analogy was wrong… well, it was useless to think about it too much, it's not like we could repeat things after all. Also, it seems that the pain of losing her virginity was only intense for a few seconds, and she was recovering little by little... so it shouldn't have been a bad choice at all.
 
Well, looking for the origin of Kurisu's apologies, I follow her gaze, and then I quickly understand the reason for her words. The nails of her hands that were on my sides near my back, it seemed that they had been nailed without Kurisu's intention on my skin... now that I realize and see it, it hurts a little and a little blood drained from the small wounds.
 
…It was probably not entirely fair since I had 8 punctures and there was more blood compared to what had stained my penis now, but... without a doubt, I saw them more as something meritorious than something negative!
 
Umu, they were like an acknowledgment in physical form that the both of us had managed to move into a deeper relationship!
 
[Beep]
 
[Kurisu Affection +250]
 
So as if the system agrees with my thoughts, it makes that notification. Kurisu's Affection had grown quite a bit! It was almost half of her total affection so far!!
 
Well, I think that the importance that each girl places on something like this can be very different and could probably vary a bit too... So maybe I shouldn't expect that every girl who did it with me would be the same number. In fact, if it were something not concentrated, the result would probably be negative...
 
"Kurisu... I'm going to start moving."
 
"U-Un ..."
 
Believing that it was the right time to continue with this, I speak to Kurisu to ask for her approval… my friend actually seemed to be telling me “what was the matter? Why you stopped me?!”... He now wanted to retaliate for what Kurisu's vagina had done to him before too!!

56