Chapter 369 [Bedroom Chaos Pill] 10
2.2k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

(POV Alexander)
After my penis invaded the inside of Saeko-chan's vagina completely, she recovered pretty quickly, and so I was able to move now! Well, I think she was a pretty brave girl since she practically carried out the whole process herself… I just tried to cooperate with Saeko to make it easier for her to lose her virginity.
 
…Because she looked so much more relaxed than Kurisu when we did it for the first time, I didn't see any problem letting her do whatever she wanted. T-There was only a small moment at the beginning where her vagina was tightened with force and due to her weight, my penis which was impossible to continue entering had to show its flexibility a little that time...
 
Although it was not something so drastic to cause me discomfort. The fact that her vagina contracted hard and squeezed my glans, only made a small moan escape from my mouth ... probably misinterpreting this, Saeko-chan showed a face quite worried about hence I had to speak to reassure her.
 
Avoiding that small obstacle, things continued very smoothly... I could even say that these went too well if we consider that she was a virgin until a few seconds ago. My assumption that this could be up to the girl seemed to be correct. The pain tolerance range of her should be higher than Kurisu's... or maybe Saeko had a body a little more resistant than her... after all, without a doubt all her body seemed to be a little more developed than hers despite being a little younger!
 
…Honestly, I was a little worried about that. A being more young Saeko-chan, I thought it was a possibility that her hymen put more resistance and make things a little more difficult for her, but... Saeko surprise me a bit when I started to move and she also tried to synchronize with my moves!
 
Also... even though I was a little worried about the position she had chosen for us to make love as it might be a bit too intense for her since it was her first time, without a doubt seeing her move slowly over me stimulated me even more than if she only was still in bed!
 
At first, I took advantage of the elasticity of the bed a bit to generate a small friction in her vagina with my penis, but... soon it was impossible for me to leave this just at that level, and taking her waist, I began to push harder by putting more force on my waist!
 
Seeing her breasts sway from every thrust I attacked her with, was something I was sure would impress tightly to my brain! Besides, feeling her fleshy buttocks crashing against my thighs and crotch, that simply motivated me to do it with more force so that I could hear more clearly the sound that our skins produced when they collided with each other!!
 
...the good thing is that despite being doing it with more force than I had thought to use at first, Saeko-chan's face did not show much disagreement about this... it seemed that it still hurt a little that I would have ripped her hymen a few moments ago, but ... as I said before, she even put a little force on her legs, rise herself slightly, and then she would push her hips down making the impact of her buttocks and my crotch stronger... so no I think there must be a lot of trouble being a little intense with her.
 
"Haan~ Haan~" Haan~ "
 
"..."
 
Also, I don't think she was just putting on a strong forehead so as not to worry me… from her mouth,  most of the sounds that came from this one were sweet sounds of pleasure… definitely, the pain in her seemed to be minimal.
 
I think it was also because she was less nervous than Kurisu... although the tightness of her vagina squeezed my penis, I felt that it was easier to move inside her than with Kurisu. Of course, she kept constricting my penis quite hard, but… there was a very slight difference that made things easier for me to move!
 
…It may also be because Saeko-chan's body is a bit bigger… so maybe proportionally, her vagina can be too. Well, I can't be sure of that, it is not that I consider myself an expert in these matters... I will have to test the other girls to verify this!
 
"H-Hyaaan~ A-Alex-san… a-again… you got bigger again-Hmn!!~"
 
When thinking about doing it with the other girls and imagining the body of each one of them, inevitably my body reacts... well, since it had been a time since we had started doing it, that should also be because of the urge to ejaculate that began to climb up the shaft of my penis...
 
In fact, maybe if I listening finish what Saeko-chan was trying to say, then I couldn't help but ejaculate… so I had no choice but to block her words with another kiss!
 
"Aaun~! A-Aaun~! Aaun~!!"
 
"Kuh!"
 
Well, this time I wasn't trying so hard to restrain myself… instead, I wanted to do it while applying a little more force! So, slipping my hands from Saeko-chan's waist, I tightly grasp both of her glutes, and then lift and pull on them with great momentum synchronizing this with my waist movement to make both my crotch and lower belly impact with these with a lot of force ...
 
With each thrust trying to reach the deepest place in Saeko's vagina, I could feel her glutes compress and then push me back with almost the same force...
 
T-This time I think this was even a bit more painful for her since she was holding me tighter with the arms… w-well, I was about to climax, so it should be fine for a short time, right?
 
On the other hand, there was another thing that also worried me a bit... I don't know if it was because she had recovered a bit, the shaking of the bed, or Saeko-chan's voice... w-well, surely due to the combination of everything these things, it seemed that Kurisu had regained mental clarity a bit!
 
I-I don't think it was for the best that after Kurisu regaining consciousness a bit, then the first thing she saw was Saeko-chan jumping a bit on me while we hugged... this is probably pretty bad!
 
I think the best thing would have been for her to rest on my arm while she tried to recover, but… unfortunately for both of us, I was not in a state to do that! So I understood that it was a bit cruel to leave her alone and then do it with Saeko! In fact, I was expecting her to give me an accusatory look or get mad about it!!
 
Unexpectedly... instead of anger, in her eyes the only thing I could detect was a surprise and a bit of confusion. Well... I think that was because of how we were positioned on the bed now...
 
Luckily for Saeko, she had her back to Kurisu… so she hadn't realized that she had woken up. If she did, her vagina would probably tighten much more tightly now than she is now because of embarrassment! I was almost sure that what allowed her to show a little more relaxed and sincerity to please our wishes, was that she thought that Kurisu was asleep!!
 
As for where Kurisu was now… I don't know whether to call it bad luck, a whim of fate, or just coincidence, but… she was now about a meter from us and could fully contemplate how Saeko-chan and I have sex!
 
…It could be said that now the role of these two girls had been switched. Previously, it was Saeko-chan who was completely delighted to be able to watch us doing it… and I say she was delighted because she was actually very wet before I even can touch her!
 
Well, I'll leave it as a secret from just the two of us since Saeko could be quite embarrassed if I mention it to someone else...
 
The point is, thanks to that, Kurisu seemed to be surprised more than anything else. I could see how her gaze was completely focused on how we were doing it… more precisely, on how my penis was going in and out of Saeko-chan! 

...In a curious way, her head a bit imitated the swaying of Saeko's body!!
 
When I first penetrated Saeko-chan, I could even notice that she seemed quite surprised at how her vagina was slowly eating my penis... so I can't help but wonder if this really caused the girls so much curiosity. Was it something to be surprised at?
 
Well… although you cannot compare the stimulation that a woman's vagina produces when your penis is inside, I cannot deny that it is very stimulating to see how two people have sex… so it may be something unavoidable!
 
Either way, it didn't take long for Kurisu to realize that my eyes were on her… and then, she quickly turned with her back to me! For a moment I thought she was really mad, but I was able to relax a bit by not hearing any system notifications ... or what worried me the most, some sob from her! Given her personality, it wouldn't be strange for her to start crying! So if I seeing her do that, I really worried a lot!!
 
...th-that would have left me in a very uncomfortable position... although I would surely have a great desire to comfort her and I would feel very bad to see her like that, it would also have been very difficult to leave Saeko-chan to do it! It would also have been very bad to leave things by halves with her to comfort another girl!! Even if she was someone quite understanding!!
 
Fortunately, none of that happened. The reason for the action of Kurisu, I think it was more than anything because of the shame... after all, when the sounds of us became more intense, I could see how she involuntarily turned her head slowly to see what was happening!
 
Seeing her face, I could sigh in relief as it didn't look like she had been stained by tears... instead, her mouth opened a little with even more surprise, and she even took a slightly defensive stance with her hands covering her chest, and her legs contracting a little...
 
Without a doubt, this was something more intense than the way we did it before… she even seemed to be a little worried about Saeko-chan.
 
"A-Aaun~! Aaun~!  Nyaun~ !! "
 
"S-Saeko-chan ... I-I'm going to coming!"
 
"E-Eh? C-Coming? A-Aunnn~! "
 
Well, the girl in question who had gained Kurisu's concern... despite being attacked harder, she didn't seem to have such a bad time as she could still clearly hear my words...
 
Well ... maybe she just was a little confused... or maybe she really didn't know what I was talking about. Unfortunately, I could no longer stop and calmly explain things to her! So there was no other alternative than she understands this by experiencing it personally!!
 
Feeling that my semen rose up my penis, I withdraw it to the entrance of her vagina, and then I push with greater force than I had used until now while hugging her waist and pulling her with the same intensity... as if I wanted to take my penis to her uterus to download all the contents of my balls in this!!
 
…In fact, I think I even felt my penis collide with the entrance to her uterus!
 
"H-Hyaan!! E-Eh? H-Hot… a-something hot-H-Hyaaaan!!!"
 
"Kuhhh !!"
 
Then, I start to feel how my penis starts pumping all my sperm into Saeko-chan... a great pleasure runs through my entire body, and I cling to her waist tightly as if I wanted to make sure that she did not escape until the last drop of my semen was inside her.
 
She, on the other hand, having a look a bit unfocused and with doubts, when she feels that my penis begins to send all that liquid to her uterus, she also tightly embraces my head nailing it into her chest while I feel her back begin to slowly bend backward.
 
...and-since until now I have ejaculated several times, then I thought that this time the sensation would be less intense and the amount of semen would decrease greatly, but... my body kept shaking, and my penis kept pumping more into the vagina of Saeko.
 
Even, probably because of the amount and our position, I start to feel like it drips from her vagina and falls on my thighs and bed… d- damn! T-That damn pill [Bedroom Chaos] actually had a pretty strong effect!
 
... n-no, maybe I can't blame this pill for this. The times Saya or Vrana-chan made me oral sex, I remember that every time I ejaculate was not less than the previous... p-perhaps this is rather due to this body? I-I think that's very likely.
 
Well, I do not think that's a bad thing to me worry about that... or yes? Probably the only drawback is that the bedsheets will be more humid than normal...
 
Feeling that Saeko's body had lost its strength, I slowly lay her down on the bed to rest a bit... unfortunately, even having finished ejaculating, I felt like my penis began to throb as if it wanted to convey to me that it was ready to continue...
 
"Ha... ha…"
 
"Ha... ha…"
 
"..."
 
Of course, I would have to fulfill its wish a little after Saeko recovers a little… now she seemed to be a bit lost and was only concentrating on breathing. Although... it is likely that will be faster than I had thought. Without a doubt, Saeko-chan had slightly higher stamina than Kurisu...
 
"E-Eh?"
 
"Kuhh!"
 
"..."
 
When her eyes gain a bit of strength and she began to inspect where she was as if Saeko really forgot this, this time she inevitably discovers Kurisu... upon noticing this, just as I had thought it would happen, I feel her vagina tighten as if she would like to make sure I have fully drained my penis!
 
"" ... ""
 
As soon as the gaze of the two girls meets, it seems as if they are both trying to say something but in the end they cant and only keep silent while looking at each other...
 
Knowing them, I can guess a little what they both want to say. In Kurisu's case, it would surely be something like “A-Are you okay?”… And as for Saeko-chan… something like “S-So you've woken up? A-Are you okay? " or she could even greet her with "F-Fufufu, good morning, Kurisu" trying to keep her appearance elegant and calm... although the latter was probably a bit difficult to achieve now for her.
 
…It would have been a bit curious to see how any of her would respond if they managed to speak. I think it was very likely that they only responded by inertia with something similar to the one the other asks.
 
"H-Hyaan~"
 
Well… although that was a bit interesting, now that Saeko-chan looked like she had recovered a bit, then she should be able to continue! With that thought in mind, while the faces of both girls blushed with every second as they watched each other, I raised Saeko waist a little and holding her legs to place her in a position to be able to penetrate her more easily...
 
I had already verified that she was a bit tougher than Kurisu, so something like this should probably be fine with her… so, under the gaze of the red-haired girl next to us, we resumed things once more.
 
"H-Haan ~ Haan ~ Haan ~"
 
Kurisu seemed like she had forgotten a bit about the embarrassment she felt at the surprise of all this, and now she just carefully observed everything we did... and on the other hand, this actually seemed to have affected Saeko-chan a bit since I felt that her vagina was holding me a little more tightly now...
 
Although that was not much of a problem now… I just had to apply a little more force with each thrust, and that would make everything back into balance.
 

55