Chapter 370 [Bedroom Chaos Pill] 11
2.6k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm sorry for the delay but this week I had to take my father to medical check-ups to evaluate his progress after a month of being admitted to the hospital. Thanks for understanding about it !!

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"H-Hyannn~ Alex-san… Hmmn ~… I-I'm your woman now too… A-Aunn~ "
 
"Ha ... Y-Yes ... Saeko-chan like Kurisu is also my woman now... Kuhh!"
 
"U-Un ... Nyaan~"
 
"...Hmn~"
 
After having had several rounds with Saeko-chan, we return to our initial position with her sitting on my legs and swinging up and down to generate the friction that gave her and me so much pleasure...
 
She might be fond of this position with which she had lost her virginity, but I think it was more because this way she could kiss me while our bodies shook a bit.
 
...in this way, she undoubtedly increased her trait as a "One-sama" girl who tried to pamper and please someone younger than her! She hugged my neck and lowering her head, she took my lips when her mouth was not busy exhaling sweet moans!!
 
Besides, since her head was in a position a little higher than mine, I was the one who had to constantly pass the saliva that was transmitted to my mouth by gravity!!
 
 
...while it was a little difficult to indulge my desire to be the most dominant while we both loved each other, I must say that this did not feel so bad either... I remember someone once told me that it was not so bad to let the girl take the initiative... I think it was Master Ma… well, now I definitely think it wasn't bad advice.
 
"Aunn ~ Aunn ~ Aunn ~ !!"
 
"..."
 
Even so, it seems that I still couldn't fully allow a girl to totally give up control and dominate me during intercourse... so, to show my control over Saeko-chan, I would squeeze her glutes tightly and push my penis into her quite hard!
 
On the other hand, at some point the presence of Kurisu who was observing everything without looking away stopped caring or she just ended up forgetting about her... Either way, Saeko-chan relaxed a little more, and even began to be more proactive in our interaction as before!
 
...now I just felt that her vagina would contract with more force than normal when I lunge at a specific point of this one, or ... when she said words like the previous ones where she reaffirmed being my women! This seemed to excite her quite a bit!!
 
I wish I could say that she was my only woman now... I think that, in the moments of intimacy alone that I had with a girl, it was something that was allowed even though it was a slight lie.
 
Unfortunately, at this moment we were not alone and there was a rather focused onlooker to everything we did… yes, I couldn't leave Kurisu out of this right now! I-I think it was bad enough that after taking her first time a few moments ago, now I was with Saeko-chan astride me!!
 
... at least I could make it clear that I hadn't forgotten about her, right? Also, it seems that my words mentioning her name at this moment had a good effect… Kurisu lowers her gaze a little while blushing! She probably remembered our time together before... or at least she was trying to!
 
A-Although surely I shouldn't say this… it was a bit strange or even surprising how she could focus on that and forget for a few moments that I now had Saeko-chan in my arms!
 
W-Well… from the beginning, I was always clear with her that I would have other girls… so she's probably gotten used to this a bit. A-Also, I think the feelings of love that a person experiences have always been difficult to understand and sometimes even a little inexplicable...
 
"Nyaan~ A-Alex-san… you-you're being a little too intense- Nuaan~!"
 
W-Well... it was still difficult for Kurisu to remain in that state for long with Saeko-chan's moans echoing in the room! After a few seconds, her expression changed a bit, and now she was looking at me with a bit of reproach in her eyes !!
 
T-The good thing is that Saeko-chan has accepted this more easily and her personality was not so possessive... despite having mentioned Kurisu's name before while my penis was constantly scraping her vagina, she is only glad that I confirmed her words!
 
"Kuuh!!"
 
"Hya-Hyaaaannn~ !!!"
 
So with a girl quite happy and another a little upset, I shoot my semen into Saeko-chan again… I was still a bit surprised by how quickly my body seemed to generate this! Several areas of the bed were quite wet now!!
 
…W-Well, the girls have also helped a bit to achieve that.
 
"Ha... ha…. ha…"
 
"Hmnn ~ I-I love you, A-Alex-san..."
 
She lost the strength of her body after that great cry, and steal another kiss from me to the end of our climax. Then again gently accommodate Saeko-chan on the bed to rest quietly...
 
Without a doubt, Saeko-chan's resistance was greater than Kurisu… she was an adversary who fought against me with great strength for a long time! In fact… the rays of the sun had begun to enter through the windows of the room to indicate that we were in a new day now!
 
…I had really lost the perception of the elapsed time!
 
"Glup… Glup… Glup…"
 
Apart from the sun, the other thing that made me realize that it had been a while since I started having sex with the girls, was the thirst with which my body demanded of me for water... so, taking the canteen from my space interdimensional, I appease this one.
 
…In fact, due to the sweat on my body and the amount of fluids I expel, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a bit dehydrated!!
 
"E-Eh? A-Alex? A-Are you still not satisfied?!"
 
"..."
 
Unfortunately, after drinking water, it almost felt like my body was quickly assimilating it and recovering in order to continue! No... it seemed that my partner did not care much about the state of our body and he had never stopped being animated!!
 
Now the thirst that my body had was not for water, and this one asked me to satisfy it in that aspect too! So since it would be good to let Saeko-chan rest for a bit... with no other alternative, I started crawling towards Kurisu who was not far from me... there was no need to answer her! Surely she could tell that my partner still had enough energy!!
 
“Don't you want to do it, Kurisu?
 
… Do you have any discomfort in your body?"
 
"E-Emmm… th-that…"
 
Of course… first of all, I had to confirm her state! If she had any discomfort since it hadn't been long since she lost her virginity, I would have to stop… still, I was hoping that with this break, she had was enough for her to regain a little energy!
 
"E-Emmm… I-I think I can do it… I-I think I can do it for a couple of times…"
 
Then after waiting a bit uneasily for her response, my ears get the words I wanted to hear the most! Besides ... it seems that she understood that surely things would not stay with just doing it one more time...
 
"Don't worry ... I'll be nice."
 
"..."
 
Since she seemed a little worried probably due to what she had witnessed with Saeko-chan earlier, I speak to reassure her... I think it's understandable that she didn't seem to believe my words so much since surely the best thing would have been to let her rest for more time and that she also witnessed almost everything from before with Saeko-chan…
 
W-Well ... I wasn't lying and I didn't intend to be as intense with her like Saeko-chan ... I just wanted to quench this thirst that didn't seem to be able to be quenched and, therefore, only with doing it gently served that purpose... I didn't need to put too much pressure on her.
 
So since it seemed that some liquids were still leaking from Kurisu's vagina, I decide to skip the foreplay thinking that she should still be quite wet!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
(POV Renka)
 
"H-Hyann ~ A-Alex..."

"...W-Was the pill Shisuka gave Alexander that strong?"
 
"..."
 
The hours continued to pass, and the sounds inside the room didn't seem to stop! The sun was now in the highest on heaven while all the girls had spent the night awake standing by the door waiting for things to end!!
 
…So, inevitably, some girls started to worry a bit… and questions like the one Haruna-san was asking Lena-obasan started popping up in everyone's mind!
 
Furthermore, even this old woman who until a while ago looked calm, now had a frown as she seemed to think various things!! Then instead of answering Haruna-san and the other girls and me that also expected her words, she turns her head towards the woman next to her to speak...
 
"Shisuka... how many pills did you give the boy?"
 
"E-Eh? I just gave him one~!"
 
""...""
 
I-It seems that things weren't quite normal after all! With Lena-san's question, I and the other girls get a little shaken at the thought of that! T-That woman really looks like she could give Alexander more than one pill!!
 
Fortunately… no, I think it's still pretty bad… w-well, at least it looks like she just gave Alexander a pill.
 
"A-Alex… Nyaun~ A-Alex… I-I love you… Hyann ~… I-I love you so much!"
 
"" ... ""
 
"W-Why do you all look at me like that~? I-I really only gave him one~! "
 
W-Well I think many girls still doubted Shisuka and kept watching her as if trying to find out if she was lying...
 
“Hihihihi… anyway, it seems the boy is quite strong in that regard. Even though the [Bedroom Chaos] pill helps boost a man's sexual performance… it should wear off after a couple of hours…
 
It seems that the future that awaits you is a bit difficult... or quite good depending on how each of you sees it, hihihi.
 
Haa~ It's good to be young~ Really it's good to be young~ I'm a little envious... "
 
I-I thought this old woman was joking a bit when she offered to help Alexander, but… she may have really meant it!
 
Putting that aside, her words make most of the girls here quite nervous and restless! Even people like Haruna-san who seemed to have a problem doing something like that with Alexander because of her age, probably unconsciously she brings the hands to her lower belly to press it a bit as if she has discomfort in that area!
 
"O-Oh, it's true~! W-While this could be my fault, the one who took advantage of this was Saeko~ I'm envious of her~! "
 
"" ... ""
 
Unhappy with how some girls were looking at her, Shisuka tries to change the subject ... u-unfortunately, she only gets the others to look at her more intensely because of those words she says!
 
"T-That brat… a-also put her hands on Saeko-senpai!"
 
Well, anyway, I think she achieves her goal of distracting the attention of the other girls a bit… as Rei says in her murmur, at some point the voice that was heard from inside the room had changed! Then, quickly, the others did not take long to identify the person who owns those sounds!!
 
…No, since there were only 3 people in there, then maybe it was obvious of whom it was the other voice that has also started to sound sweet from within there.
 
"N-No... now I think it's good that Saeko-chan stayed inside the room..."
 
“Hihihi… it's true. Otherwise, I could only feel sorry for the red-haired girl... that would have become more torture than pleasant. She might even have been traumatized...
 
In fact… I think you all should think about who would replace those two if things continue for much longer... maybe the best thing is that some of you prepare mentally from now on in case it is necessary for another... or another pair to enter there, hihihi "
 
""Glup ... ""
 
"I-I'll go in~ I can fill in for Saeko and Kurisu-san~!"
 
"Stay still, Shisuka! Where are you going?!!"
 
"Heee~ Don't stop me Rika~ H-How about the two of us go in~?"
 
"S-Shut up!"
 
I-I'm starting to think that that old lady enjoys seeing all the girls act nervous! Every time she opens her mouth, it only seems to make things worse!! Although… there are also some who seem to take what she says seriously! Not only Shisuka who was now fighting Rika-san who stopped her from moving forward seems to think of it as a good thing, but I can also see that the pink-haired girl named Saya, and Mary-san consider her words seriously and don't seem to be opposed to them!!
 
…Well, I-I can't deny what Lena-san says either. I-I think they all knew and understood that the first time for a girl is something painful, so... apart from Shisuka, it seems that no one thinks badly of Saeko-san and they are happy or relaxed a little that she was there to facilitate things to Kurisu-san... But if things continue longer, then it will surely be difficult for even two people to keep up with it!
 
Although I do not intend to say it as Shisuka, the truth is that I also feel a bit envious of those two... but neither I and surely not any other girl here, none of us wished that the two of them would suffer or have a bad time!
 
"N-No... I think it would be best to stop Alexander if things keep spreading for much longer... a-after all, Lena-san said that the effect of that pill should have ended... right?"
 
"" U-un ""
 
“Hihihi… well, that's your decision. Just as advice I tell you that if you make the boy hold back too much, he may end up hating you all... or maybe he will simply seek comfort elsewhere, hihihi "
 
""...""
 
Almost unanimously, the majority of those present accept Haruna-san's words more than those from Lena-obasan… one girl after another begins to nod at her advice! I-I think that would be much easier to carry out... if we decided to take the option of the old woman, it would probably be difficult to choose a girl... or girls to take the place of Saeko-san and Kurisu-san... it shouldn't be easy to reach an agreement between all of us if we started arguing who should go in there I think.
 
... u-unfortunately, all of us could only remain silent at the next advice from that old woman and, without any choice, we could only reconsider things one more time! Her words didn't seem unlikely after all!!
 
So when I thought that things couldn't be more complicated and uncomfortable for everyone, the girl with wings reminds me that I was wrong... suddenly when she speaks, she highlights a problem that we were probably all experiencing now!
 
"Rei! Rei! Vrana is completely wet down there! V-Vrana feels a bit strange... "
 
"" E-Eh? ""
 
"Help Vrana, Rei... Vrana is itchy down there... help Vrana scratch!"
 
"S-Shut up, you damn bird girl!! H-How do you expect me to... "
 
... I-I think it was inevitable that everyone's body would react to the sounds on the other side of the door, but... until now, either out of embarrassment or shyness, everyone tried to hide this... only if you paid more attention to each one, then you could see how sometimes some of them rubbed their inner thighs to calm the discomfort they felt a bit!
 
I-I was not an exception either that and it felt like my underwear was a bit damp now!!
 
Although surely everyone had realized this, the girls had tried to ignore it as if it were a tactical understanding so as not to inconvenience the others! But now that Vrana had exposed this problem openly, then it was more difficult to ignore this!!
 
… W-well, probably the one in the worst position was the girl Vrana had approached with pleading eyes! B-Besides, everyone's eyes could only follow the place where their wings pointed to show her problem!
 
B-Because she was wearing clothes that barely seemed to cover her private parts, it could be clearly seen how a crystalline liquid was starting to run down her inner thighs!!
 
"I-I think it's better that we all go get some rest… after all, no one has slept since this started."
 
"I-It's true ..."
 
"Y-Yes ..."
 
In the end, probably to prevent things from getting more complicated, Haruna-san intervenes once more, and then quickly the others agree with her words...
 
"W-Well... I-I think I'll take a bath before sleeping ..."
 
"And I also…"
 
"S-So do I ..."
 
Curiously, instead of looking for a place for each one to sleep in this mansion, one after another begins to go in the direction of the bathroom ... a-also, when all get there, we all decide to use cold water to clean their bodies on this day...

52