Chapter 443 Surprises Upon Returning To Gaia 2
1.4k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"Ha... ha…"
 
“T-This is quite difficult Renka! 

...M-My whole body hurts… Kya~"
 
“I-It will only be at the beginning, Miu. You have to put up with it... th-this'll feel better soon... probably"
 
"..."
 
At this moment I was panting and covered in sweat, and by my side, several girls were also in the same state as me! Sadly, it wasn't due to some heroic moment between us!!

No... that's a lie. Probably seeing these girls there panting and covered in sweat is quite erotic in itself.
 
We were practicing in the courtyard of the house in the sect. Also, for it to have a better effect, we were using the bracelets to increase gravity and atmospheric pressure. With this, even if we only train for a few hours, the benefit would probably be the same as if we did it for a much longer time.
 
Although… since Miu-chan was still quite inexperienced to use this equipment for training, things were harder for her, and in the end she cannot control her movements well and fell on her meaty butt.
 
As for her sparring partner, Renka-chan, it seemed that she had gotten more used to this and was trying to support Miu-chan by encouraging her. I thought she had some competitiveness with Miu and therefore a little friction between them, but after we got to Gaia, the two of them had become very close. That surprised me a bit.
 
…Maybe it's more of a rivalry in which both support each other to improve? Well, either way, I'm glad that Miu-chan seems to be adjusting well to this world.
 
It seems that both of them are still quite difficult to practice under twice the gravity and normal atmospheric pressure, or what would be the level 2 of the bracelet. But without a doubt they are both trying hard to be stronger.

On the other hand, Shigure who became interested in this equipment also joined the practice, but she doesn't seem to have much difficulty supporting the level 4 of this equipment... although I don't like to compare her with them, I can only say that this is what you would expect from someone belonging to the group of those Ryozanpaku monsters!
 
Also, without a doubt, this should be the difference between someone on the second level of the soul by someone in the first one. Well… comparing those two to Shigure is a bit unfair since she is close to entering the 5th limit of that level.
 
Turla can barely support the 3rd level. And Cleirsa even though the 2nd level of the bracelet does not seem to present much difficulty for her to train, going up a level and matching Turla seems something very demanding for her. So even though both of them have just entered the second soul level, there are also differences between people on the same level.
 
I think that's not to say that Cleirsa is weaker, just that her area of expertise is different.
 
…By the way, I was surprised that several girls break-through the first soul level while I was in Kenichi's world. Although, it was certainly a pleasant surprise. I can only be happy for the fact that the girls are stronger!
 
Well, Saeko moving forward wasn't surprising to me. I knew it would only be a matter of time for her to pull it off, just don't expect her to do it that fast. Like Turla, she was also training on the third level of the bracelet, although it unexpectedly seems that she finds it more difficult than Turla to move under that pressure.
 
…She is frowning while not looking satisfied as she swings her sword or moves around the place. But I think without a doubt this type of training would be more beneficial for her. As someone who specializes in speed, if she gets used to this training, then she will be much faster and deadlier with her sword!
 
Also, even though the [ Hiten Mitsurugi Ryū ] style has been a self-study so far, she managed to bring the skill up to rank [E]! And what's even scarier… after several tips from Shigure, she went up to [D] these days! 
 
…It seems that those two girls have also bonded quite a bit these days, but I think the reason for this is because they could both be considered swordsmen.
 
"Do not get distracted!"
 
"K-Kuah!"

[Pam!]
 
…s-shit! Now I really would rather be training swords with those two! Although the effect of the gravity bracelets is quite good for training, being thrown to the ground also has an exponential effect!!
 
K-Kushinada doesn't hold back and slams me to the ground applying one of her techniques! I-I think it was really not a good idea to train with her using the gravity bracelet!!
 
Also… I think it is quite unfair that she is not wearing this equipment! Unfortunately, I could only agree with the fact that this way of training does not suit her fighting style.
 
…And above all, I shouldn't have been competitive or let myself be driven by my pride as a man and put the bracelet on level 5! My body was practically embedded in the ground now!!
 
""A-Are you okay, Alexsander-kun / Alex-san / Alexander?""
 
"..."
 
I would like to tell the girls who approached concerned at listening to the hard impact that I am fine, but... I felt like all my ribs squeak from the hit! Also, I couldn't speak because the air was expelled from my lungs!!
 
…Thanks to my current strength, I can wear the bracelet at level 3 and act normally throughout the day, but… level 5 was definitely overkilling.
 
"Y-ou... overdo it"
 
"..."
 
Well, I think Kushinada didn't expect me to hit the ground so hard... I can see her surprise when she sees what happened. Also, I must say that she looks quite cute when she looks away from Shigure's accusation. That helps me recover faster.
 
“Kohn… Kohon… I-I'm fine, don't worry.
 
I have to keep trying… I thought I would be much stronger when I returned and I would surprise you all, but rather it was a surprise to me that several of you also entered the second soul level. 

I have to be stronger... so let's keep practicing Kushinada! "
 
"Fufufu, I think you are quite strong, Alex-san."
 
""It's true""
 
Although I am happy that all the girls are stronger, it is also true that I cannot allow myself to be weaker than them! It may be a somewhat macho thought, but I want to protect my women! Not the other way around!!
 
"Hmp~ Why should men be like this?"
 
… It seems that Rei can understand my thoughts and complaints. Well, she may also be just venting as she has tried hard to advance her soul level as well but unfortunately she has been unable to do so. Her Tsun side has been more present these days because of that.
 
Nor is it that I consider myself weaker than them and, as Saeko says and the others affirm, surely they do not think so either. In fact, if I fight seriously,  I think I could give Shigure and Kushinada who are the strongest between them a tough fight. Even being victorious would not be impossible.
 
After all, my improvement shows perfectly in my Status.
 
[Status]
Name: Alexander Ilios Apeiro
Race: Human
Age: 13 years old
Level: 116
Soul Level: 2

Source energy (SE): 2000

Strength: G> F          Intelligence: H     
Resistance: H> F      Agility: G> F   
Dexterity: H> G    
Magical Affinity: ([Multi-elemental]) (unlocking)
  
[Abilities]

[Innate]
[Will of the Worlds-SSS] [Soul of the Emperor - F> D] [Blessing of Origin-SSS] [Interdimensional Inventory-SS] [Evaluation-SSS] [Immunity to Fire-S] [Spiritual Vision-S] [Survivor-C> B] [Alchemist-H] [Plunder of the Soul- SSS] (New)

[Assimilated]
[Stealth- G] [Light feet-G> F] [Cut-H] [Lunge-H] [Courage-H> F] [Roar- H] [Focus-H] [Parallel Thoughts-J> I]
[Falcon vision-G] [Limit break - H> D] [Shoot-G] [Pain resistance-H> G] [Regeneration-I> H] [Tame-J> I] [Actuation-I] [Ki-control D> B] [Ki- Fight - G> C] (New) 

[Magical]
[Wings of the Sun-SS (Sealed)]

[Developing]
[Luck-B] [Charm-C] [Hero-C> B] [Leadership-G] [Bounty hunter H] [Fighting technique: 4 fighting styles - B] [Freestyle Weapon Handling-H> B]  
 
Wives:
Saeko busujima
Kurisu makise
Renka ma
Kushinada
 
Lovers: 
Shisuka Marikawa
Haruna
Skirt
Rei
Rika
Vrana (Tamed monster)
Emilia
Revy 
Cleirsa Delna
Turla
Shigure
Miu furinji
 
 
Followers:
Lioness
Scythe (Tamed monster)
Mary
 
Tamed monsters:
Venus Luciferian
 
Slaves: 
Milene
Celi

Gold: 973M 854K Crystals: 459M 641K]      
 
…it's good to see how my fighting skills have risen through the ranks very well! can say that all my effort...and difficulties in the world of Kenichi were not in vain!! Additionally, completing the system missions also gave me an extra boost.
 
The only thing I was a little surprised about was that some girls the system recognized them as my wives. It's clear that these are the girls that I've crossed the finish line and had sex with.
 
...the truth is that it didn't make much sense for the system to make this difference, in fact, I felt as if the system was spying for me to see which girl I sleep with!!
 
But after seeing some changes in the girls, it seems like there was a reason for this. After performing the ritual for Kushinada, Shigure, and Miu-chan to also they gain the [Consecration of Origin] ability, I realized that the effect of this was weaker on the last two than the first one.
 
Yes! It seems that now there was one more reason to advance my relationship with the other girls with whom I had not had sex!!
 
…Sadly, when I mentioned the differences in [Origin Consecration] ability that I had noticed to all the girls, they weren't as cheerful as I was... and even I received a hard look from several of them!
 
It was probably not a very good idea to have a big smile on my face while I explained this to them, but… it was hard not to do it thinking that maybe this would drive some girls to make our relationship concrete!!
 
Well, it's still too early to say that the temptation of the advantages of having sex is useless… 

Also, unexpectedly, the girl that I thought would have the strongest reaction and who might even slap me while saying something like “You damn pervert brat!”, was the one who looked at me more seriously as I told them about this!
 
Yes, unexpectedly Rei had her gaze fixed on me while she seemed to be thinking various things in her head! I think she actually feels more pressured than I thought by falling a little further behind than the other girls who were with her here on Gaia.
 
Although… being honest, I'm not sure it's good that both of us have sex for that reason alone. She may regret that in the future. Also… if for some reason the strengthening of her ability [Consecration of the origin] doesn't help her advance her soul level, things could be even worse.
 
…On the other hand, since she is a Tsundere, rejecting her if she asks me to do it after surely costing her a lot of effort, may be even worse!
 
It seems that there is no correct option if things were to develop in that direction!
 
Even now sometimes she looks at me seriously while thinking about something... and I must say that makes me quite nervous not knowing what I should do in the end... accept or tell her that we must wait to do something like that if she asks me.
 
"Master, Master, the eggs are hatching, roock~!.
 
They are going to be born soon, roock~!!"
 
…Right, that wasn't my only problem right now.
 
Taking me out of my thoughts, Vrana who was inside the house taking care of the 3 eggs comes running and yells at me with a face in which concern and joy are mixed.
 
"E-Eh? A-Are the eggs going to hatch? "
 
"It is not very soon?"
 
"I also thought they would take longer to do it..."
 
"I'm curious what the newborn harpies look like."
 
"Fufufu, me too"
 
"Let's go"
 
All the girls seemed interested or curious about this, so when I urged them to go to the room where Vrana was taking care of the eggs, they quickly all started to move their feet.
 
The truth is that I was also quite curious to know what a newly hatched harpy would look like... given the size of the egg, the being that is born should not be very large... it is difficult to imagine how something from an egg can reach the size of a human!
 
"Come on, come on, Master~!
 
Roock ~ Roock ~!!"
 
"Okay, okay"
 
Vrana tries to take me by the hand, unfortunately, she realizes that at this moment it is her wings that she has instead of her arms created by the object I gave her before and, with no other option due to her nervousness and haste, she begins to push me towards where all the others walk.

42