Chapter 453 7 Mountains Sect Tournament 5
1.1k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"By the way, who was Helen you spoke of earlier, Yulz-onesan?"
 
“Oh, she's… my friend. She is the best disciple of the entire sect [Thousand cauldrons]~
 
No… I should say that she is the best alchemist in this entire area. Those stinky old men can't even compare to her. 

It is a pity that…"
 
I was interested in the name that came up during the conversation of Yulz-onesan and those old men. Things got a little awkward when that name was mentioned. Therefore, I had an idea of why and who she was.
 
"...What is a pity?"
 
Yulz-onesan's words only confirm my suspicions... sadly she stops her words. So I could only goad her on to continue, but...
 
"It's no big deal.
 
Fufufu… by the way, besides having great talent in alchemy, that girl is also a great beauty, you know?~"
 
"Oh~ Just like Yulz-onesan?~"
 
“Fufufu, maybe even more so. She also has a quite kind and calm temperament~ Isn't that the dream of all men? Surely you would fall in love with her the moment you see Helen~ "
 
“If so, it really makes me want to see her... unfortunately, it seems that it is not easy to meet her. Besides, she must have several pursuers, right? "
 
“Well... you're not wrong about that. Even that stupid young Sect Master is one of her pursuers. Hmp~ Just another toad that wants to eat a swan!"
 
"...Is that so? They are not family? How can he chase her? "
 
“…No, they are not family. She belonged to another family... unfortunately some things happened "
 
In the end, I manage to get a little more information from Yulz. Now I was sure she was Lena's granddaughter! It's good to know that she's okay. Although... it seems that the young master of that sect has set his eyes on my pretty Huldra! Well, thanks to her racial trait... and at least that this guy literally doesn't want to just have a fun night with her and become useless as a man, then he shouldn't be imposing on her.
 
…If he does, then he can say goodbye to his little friend.
 
On the other hand, it seems like that sect's desire to pair Yulz-onesan with that guy doesn't seem to be going very well. When she talks about him, her face shows an expression of disgust… her relationship with that guy must be even worse than with the two young Masters from rival families to hers. This already says a lot!
 
“If I have a chance, I'll take you to meet her~ Fufufu, But it will depend on you if you can add her to this group of beautiful women~"
 
“Hehehe… well, we can just wait and see what happens~
 
Also… for now, I'm more interested in seeing if I can make Yulz-onesan become my woman too~"
 
"Oh~? You also want this onesan, hee~? Fufufu, your appetite really seems quite big, little one~ "
 
… The truth was that Yulz-onesan was a girl who was easy to talk to and to get along with. Also, because she was raised on Gaia just like Turla and Cleirsa, the idea of a man with many women was not strange to her. That is why I dared to be direct with her.
 
From the discussion she had with the girls earlier, she must have realized that all of them had some relationship with me. But despite this, I didn't see any sign of annoyance or dislike in her at this. She just shows a little curiosity.
 
...and as they say, curiosity killed the cat. So I was more than willing to take advantage of this interest!
 
"…Yulz-onesan, are you also going to say that I am a toad trying to eat a swan?~"
 
“Fufufu… well, certainly calling you a toad wouldn't be appropriate~ But… it seems like you're still a little cub. Do you know? Like most women in Gaia, I like men stronger than me~
 
So do your best little one and maybe I can turn to see you a little~"
 
Her last words she whispers in my ear... this makes a shiver run down my spine! Also… she hits me with those big lumps of meat on her chest! They may actually be the same size as Shisuka's!!
 
So, due to several of the girls frowning at this, she quickly leaves from my side and returns to chat with them.
 
…Seriously, it looks like I'm suffering from drug withdrawal symptoms! I have to close my eyes and control my breathing to put out the fire that rises in my belly!
 
Putting that aside... she really seems to like to use the word "little" to address me!  Or could it be because she notices that I don't like that very much and that is why she did it? It can be that...
 
While we waited for the Core Disciple tournament to begin, we also met up with key members from other organizations who had come to see the fun. Among them, the ones that interested me the most were two sects that, like the alchemists of before, they were mainly engaged in production work.
 
They were a sect that developed scrolls, and one that created weapons. The interesting thing about the first ones was that many of its members had 4 arms... also, I think that I had visited one of its branches in the Rozz forest before.
 
Another of the surprises of this sect was that their leader, who had come to this place, was a rather young woman and not an old man or old woman... instead of saying that she was a beauty, I would classify her rather as someone with a brave temperament around this woman. 

But, even though I say this, I just want to say that her temperament stood out more than her appearance. She certainly cannot be classified as an ugly woman!
 
…I wanted to talk to her more, but unfortunately, the tournament would start very soon.
 
Well, while it's always nice to meet a remarkable woman, this time I wasn't doing it that much because of that! I was thinking about seeing if I could get them to teach Emilia a little. That would help her a lot.
 
The other people from the other sect who were dedicated to creating weapons were small men with long beards. Probably dwarves. The truth is that I did not see anything remarkable in them apart from this, but... curiously, someone in our group was very interested in these little men. Or should I say rather in the weapons they created!
 
It was Shigure. She even exchanged various dialogues with people from that sect... which was quite surprising in itself.
 
Sometimes I forget that she was the daughter of a blacksmith... and it seems that she was also quite interested in this. After all, she also has the ability of [Blacksmith]. It would not be bad to seek a relationship with them so that Shigure also learned a few things from these dwarves.
 
…Well, making the people of those sects willing to teach someone else their techniques shouldn't be easy. I should at least be willing to give them something of equal value... so for now this can only be just a thought.
 
So even though Shigure looks at me with those eyes as if asking for help to learn some things from them, I can only ask her to have a little patience.
 
Soon the core disciple tournament begins. And it seems like things for this one were a bit different than before. The sect master, whom I met recently when I had the girls who came with me be accepted in the sect, explains how things would be now.
 
It was something simple. Unlike before, there is no draw to decide who will fight whom. It was something more direct. The person only needed to step into the ring and challenge another disciple to try to take away the rank he possesses.
 
...this makes me happy. At least I won't have to have meaningless fights! Also, I will avoid having to fight with the girls who were also interested in participating in order to seek a higher rank!
 
"I'm *** with rank 76 and I want to challenge **** with rank 72!"
 
"I **** with rank 72 accept the challenge!"
 
The challenges between disciples begin an instant after the sect master finishes giving his explanation for those, like me, who did not know how this part of the tournament would take place.
 
 Our group watches the fights on the ring. Perhaps because there weren't many core disciples, this time everyone waits for the winner of the fighting people to be decided for someone else to come up and challenge someone else.
 
These fights are getting pretty serious again. Since most, if not all of these disciples, have quite high positions in the sect and also connections or belong to the families of the 7 main elders, almost none of them have to win the favor of other disciples.
 
For a better life they have no other option than to fight seriously and thus be appreciated even more in the groups to which they belong.
 
In the fights that take place while we watch, many manage to gain the rank of the person they challenged, and others manage to hold on to their position.
 
"Well, let's get this over with quickly."
 
"" Be careful, Alexander / Alex-san / Alexander-kun / Master / Little one~""
 
Taking advantage of the fact that the ring was now free, I walk towards it and go up after receiving the encouragement of the girls and the elderly.
 
…The prince from before was looking at me with bloodshot eyes as if telling me to rush to challenge him. He probably can't do it himself as the main disciple… doing it may perhaps be seen as intimidating someone.
 
Well, my goal remains the same, so I don't mind being the one who has to challenge this prince.
 
"Who's that boy?"
 
"...seems to be a new disciple"
 
"Yes, it is someone new who recently joined with all those beauties"
 
"Eh? Seriously?"
 
"D-Damn it... so is he someone close to my goddess?"
 
"But he's quite cute~"
 
...this is not strange. Practically, since I came to this sect, I have not gone out much and interacted with the other disciples... it is normal that my face is unknown to most of them.
 
"I am Alexander, my rank is... is..."
 
Shit! Now that I think about it, I don't know what my rank was!
 
“Well, that doesn't matter… my rank is probably among the last core disciples of the sect. I want to challenge the prince… the prince… the-the prince… ”
 
E-Emmm… what was that guy's name?
 
"F-Fuck! It can't be possible that you've forgotten my name again, right?!! What do you have inside in your head instead of brain?!!"
 
"H-How rude... of course not. You're the prince… the siscon prince Ruler, aren't you? "
 
"I-I'll kill you motherfucker!!! It's Velrut!!!
 
Ha... ha... w-whatever, I accept the challenge. Let's not delay this anymore!"
 
"..."
 
It was close, right? Although the order wasn't precise, I got four letters of his name, right?
 
“…Hey, didn't that boy just enter the sect? Why is he challenging the main disciple? Also, those two seem to have some hard feelings with each other..."
 
“Oh~ I remember. He and the siscon prince had an altercation earlier! "
 
"Yes, I saw it too ... despite being only in the 9th limit that time, that boy defended himself quite well from the siscon prince"
 
"Also... I think it was that boy who began to spread that nickname from the main disciple."
 
"Yes... there are rumors that it was confirmed that he actually has a physical relationship with his sister... hence the nickname"
 
"Be quiet!! Now is the time to watch the two of them fight, not to discuss rumors or gossip!! "
 
…The face of most of the siscon prince's group was completely red with fury. Then since they surely couldn't bear the discussions taking place around the ring, one of the elders tries to stop him.
 
"...your reputation seems to have dropped a lot since last time, right?"
 
Yes, before I saw several disciples who were watching him with respect or longing, but now... now those looks must hurt a bit. Her sister even seems to have fainted on her feet… again. Since it was strange that she wasn't yelling at me now, when I lay my eyes on her, I see that her eyes were rolling.
 
"B-BASTARD... whose fault do you think is?!!"
 
"Eh? 

...Yours, of course. Who else? I didn't tell you... much less forced you to fuck your sister, right? So this can only be your fault."
 
"Hyyaa!!! I will kill you motherfucker!!!
 
If I don't kill you, then I swear I'll change my name to prince-siscon!! "
 
"…You're sure? That's a pretty big bet, you know? "
 
"Go and die!!"
 
 
The truth always hurts... without a doubt. Unable to bear this, the siscon prince rushes towards me to attack me with his sword that makes it appear from some dimensional storage object.

43