Chapter 522 A New Attack Of The Titans 6
851 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the delay, I had to leave my city due to work. Thanks for your support as always!

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

(POV Commander Pixis)
“ Whoooh~!!”

"Let's finish off those titans!!"

“ Yes, let's make them pay for having invaded our place!! ”

"Let none be left standing!"

The plan had worked… for a moment I worried that our last effort had been in vain, but that boy somehow managed to live up to everyone's expectations!

“ Fuu~…”

…while I wipe some sweat from my forehead, I can't help but let a sigh come out of my mouth. It wasn't just because the pressure on my shoulders had eased… with the hole blocked and everyone's spirits in the clouds, surely it wouldn't be long until no titans remained in this place.

On the other hand, it seems that the scouting party had returned. The soldiers under Erwin's charge were people with enough experience to deal with the titans, therefore, they will be a great force to control the situation.

Well... surely this would still be at the cost of the lives of other soldiers, but at least those deaths this time would have much greater meaning now... yes, they would not be in vain! In addition, those who died long before the invasion of the titans can rest easy that their acquaintances or families will continue to have a future.

But leaving the somewhat positive issues… I felt a little sorry for that boy. Even though he was the hero of humanity, I don't think a very good future awaits him... surely the fact that he can transform into a titan has spread everywhere!

I can only imagine that more difficulties await that boy than congratulations for what he had done… I wish I could do something to help him, but unfortunately, it's not like I can do much… maybe Erwin would be luckier than me? I should talk to him soon before the higher-ups decide for themselves.

“ S-Sir, this is bad!! Something bad has happened!! ”

Rico comes running towards me again with a face just as worried as before. The first thing I do upon hearing her words is direct my eyes directly to the place where the big rock was blocking the hole… well, things there seemed fine, the titans still had their way blocked, so I can breathe another sigh of relief. There was no problem on that matter.

The next thing that came to my mind was that boy, but… when I saw him, he was still continuing to eliminate the titans inside the walls along with other of his teammates by his side. It doesn't seem like he's gotten out of control like before...

Then, when I was about to ask about what was going on, I realize that there were several columns of smoke rising into the sky… a bad feeling runs through my whole body when I see this!

The reason for this was simple! Everyone had seen something similar before... just at the moment when the boy had transformed into a titan! When he did, a column of smoke had also been created!!

“S-Sir… there are reports of various people transforming into titans!!”

“…”

I hadn't had time to consider it before, but… the fact that the titans that caused so much damage to the walls before appeared out of nowhere and also disappeared as if the earth swallowed them now had an explanation! And Rico's words confirmed the idea that had formed in my brain after putting the pieces of information together in my head!!

…for a moment I felt that my legs lost strength. Although we had plugged a hole in the wall, if more were created, then it would surely mean the doom of all the people within these walls!

If I wasn't bald, then I think I would have lost all my hair now due to stress and worry...

“Where are those titans? What are they doing? And there are soldiers who can stop them on the spot?!”

“T-That… one outside the second wall, the another is in the area inside the second wall… and there are even two fighting against some people very close to the last wall.

It seems that 4 people who can transform into titans, besides Eren, have appeared so far… ”

“…”

…shit, things were even worse than I imagined!! Two other titans had appeared more than those who attacked the wall before!!

Does humanity really have no hope? Have the heavens completely abandoned us?

"... and regarding your last two questions, it seems like there are some people fighting each other right now... and on top of that, it seems like an unknown group of individuals in black uniforms are the ones fighting with them right now."

“???”

Another group of people? From the way Rico puts it, it looks like there's no one who is known within these walls in that group…fuck, things was getting even more complicated. I think my head would explode!

No…for now, it doesn't matter where those guys came from…besides, I think I have an idea of that.

The only thing worth paying attention to right now is that they are fighting with the people who turned into titans. Due to the current situation, no matter where it comes from, help is simply welcome.

"...okay, for now, we will make just a few people keep an eye on those two groups.... and the rest of the soldiers will continue eliminating the other titans inside the walls."

“ Y-Yes… I understand, commander! ”

I don't know if they are friends or enemies, but I couldn't let the other titans run freely inside the walls either! This will only mean more deaths! After finishing all of them, then there will be time to see what to do with the other things...

…I just hope those people manage to distract or block those 4 titans until we can focus on dealing with them.
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------

(POV Alexander – Moments before the people transformed into titans)

…okay, Eren had done his part of the plan, and in the next moment the system notification for completing this quest echoes in my head. Yes, now I could concentrate on the next matter... and so I turn my attention to the two boys who were not far from me.

Previously I managed to separate us into groups… Shigure went along with the blonde girl, Saeko with the other girl who maybe liked to pick lilies…and I ended up choosing these two.
Most of the time these two spend together… perhaps they also have different leanings? Well, not that it matters.

Although I would have liked to separate them, doing so might have raised some suspicions in them… so the person dealing with them could only take both of them as opponents!

And of course, I couldn't let the girls take care of the most complicated thing... although the other blonde girl also worried me a little since transforming into a titan would exceed the 5th limit of the second soul realm, I think Shigure could manage it.

As for the other girl… the good thing is that she was also the same as Eren and hadn't broken through the 9th limit of the first soul realm in her human form, so she wouldn't be as strong as the other 3 either. I'm sure Saeko could take charge of her. Or at least entertain her until someone else finishes neutralizing his opponent and then proceeds to her place to help.

Besides, we should have reinforcements soon... I take my eyes off those two for a moment, and then turn my attention elsewhere... yes, now with the hole in the wall blocked, they no longer had to reduce the number of titans in the surroundings!

“…guys, can we talk for a moment?”

““…””

With my focus fully on these two again, I decide to talk to them first. I had to do it… maybe…just maybe, there might be the slightest chance of resolving this without having to fight! Or rather, I really wished with all my heart that it would be this way... I really didn't have to fight against the two of them transformed into titans!

While not that I was afraid of them, that didn't mean I was eager to do that!

Even though we hadn't interacted much with each other…and, in fact, I was trying to avoid them a bit to avoid alerting them, it seems that they still felt something and were on guard against me!

Well... I think this was reasonable... I also hadn't let my guard down against them when I saw or felt these guys near me! Since they could literally crush me in a second if I was careless, then I could only keep an eye out just in case something happened!

“Well, I'll get right to the point… I don't like wasting time. Besides, in this case, that means I'd lose more people unnecessarily~

Wouldn't you guys give up and just let yourself get caught without creating any trouble? That would make everything much easier... well, especially for me~.

So… what do you two say? Can you give up? I promise not to kill you~”

Finally, after praying to some gods that they would listen to my words, I tell them my goal... if I didn't have my hands close to my swords waiting for what happens next, then I'd be crossing my fingers in case it might help with something!

“…w-what are you saying, Alexander-san? W-Why do you want to capture us? ”

“Please stop pretending… that is not necessary.

Although it would be difficult to tell you how I know… and you two probably wouldn't believe me, I know perfectly well that you Bartolt was the colossal titan that appeared on the wall, and you Rainer are the armored titan that attacked the gate before.”

I didn't want to waste time on silly arguments… the girls could start fighting at any moment, and even though I trusted them, that doesn't mean I'm not worried! This was one of the reasons why I wanted to end this peacefully so I could go to the girls quickly!

Then, hearing my words, it was as if lightning had struck both of them… well, the truth is that I think they underestimate each other's brains a bit… although it's hard to recognize the guy next to Rainer when he's transformed on a 60m titan, that's not the case for him!

If you've seen Rainer and his titan form, realizing the similarities between the two are very obvious... no, it's true, people transforming into titans is something new to the others... so it would probably take a while put the pieces together and come to such a conclusion.

Well, it didn't matter if the others had already concluded that those titans who attacked earlier were someone they knew, that didn't change what I had to do at all! And that was to capture these two… or eliminate them!

I preferred that they take the first option, not so much because I had made some kind of friendship with them… in fact, as I said before, I barely spoke to them. But because it would be a waste to lose someone who could be useful! They had an advanced titan form, so it wouldn't hurt for them to switch sides and subordinate to me!

“Y-You… I-I don't understand what you're saying? How can we be those titans?”

“T-That's right. H-Have you have gone crazy, Alexander? ”

“ Haaa~ I really would have preferred you two to just listen to my words… if we have to fight, then I can't guarantee to leave you alive.

I can't fight while holding back when you can transform into those troublesome titans…”

Sadly, it seems like I only had the choice to do this the nasty way…and I wasn't lying one bit with my words! If I let these two transform into Titans, things would get really complicated!

So in order to avoid such a thing… I could only attack from the start with the intent to kill!!

“C-Careful Bartolt!! G-Ghaah!!!”

“R- Rainer!!”

“Tch …”

I stop trying to convince them with words and charge at them while drawing my swords as fast as I can. In an instant, I was in front of Bartol… who seemed to be the slowest to react! That's why I take him as my first goal!!

One of my swords goes straight to the neck with the intention of decapitating him!

…but unfortunately, Rainer intervenes and manages to push his friend who had his eyes wide open when he realized that he was about to die. On the other hand… now Rainer had lost an arm to my sword!

23