Chapter 523 A New Attack Of The Titans 7
805 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

“A-Alexander-san?”

"W-What is that boy doing?"

"W-Why did he start attacking other people?"

…there were some spectators around, and quickly the attention of everyone nearby is drawn to Rainer's shout. But now I didn't have time to worry about this, I wanted to finish these two as fast as I could!

“K- Kuuuh!!”

“Y-You… have you gone crazy?! How can you attack us?! We're comrades!! ”

“Stop pretending, that won't work on me.

You only have two options, either give up and let me capture you, or I'll really kill you two now! ”

As I yell at them, I attack again. This time I was really going to cut off Bartolt 's head!

But I had underestimated him a bit… in my next attack, he manages to go back far enough and my sword blade only cuts his chest! Yes, they weren't as skilled as those Ryozanpaku Masters, but they were still people in the second soul realm!!

...it seems that it would not be so easy to finish them off. And things only get worse in the next instant!!

“I-It doesn't matter anymore, Bartolt! This guy is really trying to kill us!! ”

“B-But... i-if we do that, then our mission…”

"We can't accomplish the mission if we're dead!!"

Right after Rainer's screams, several lightning bolts emanate from his body, and in the next moment, an explosion of smoke occurs!

I could only stop my attack to cover myself a bit from such events!!

“GROOOWW!!!”

"R-Rainer ...t-that's alright!!"

“ S-Shit, no!! ”

When the titan Rainer appears, he seems unable to keep his balance because he has transformed on the edge of the wall and falls towards the citadel... it's a good thing that the wall wasn't so weak or I really wouldn't know what to say to Mikasa and the others if they will create another hole for this!

Then, the relief I feel quickly vanishes when I see Bartolt also about to transform! If this guy turns into his titan form, his size is more likely to bring down the wall!!

"G-Ghaah!"

The good thing is that I was close enough to him and I stabbed him with my sword while we both fell to the other side of the wall where it was titan territory!

…it's a pity that, since I was a bit pressured and rushed, the stab is not fatal!
[Boom!!]

“K- Kuuhh!”

As we both fall down, the same thing with Rainer happens and I am thrown by a steam explosion, which was even more intense than before, towards the wall! I slam into it hard and feel my whole body crack from the impact… but I still manage to activate the equipment to nail several ropes to the wall to hold on.

So when I look down, a huge red-colored mass was trying to get up now! Yes, things had turned into the worst situation I had foreseen.

Hell, why don't I have any luck with those things?!!

Now he was in a dilemma... against which of the two should I fight now!

The two of them have their own difficulties dealing with… Bartolt in his titan form has such a huge body, and the thought of taking one of his blows makes a shiver run down my spine! On the other hand, Rainer had that annoying armor... I wonder if I could easily pierce through it if I try to coat my weapon with energy?

I'm not very good at this yet, but I think I should be able to do it more easily than when I try to gather energy between the palms of my hands...

In the end, after thinking about it for a few moments, I go back up the wall. I had chosen to fight Rainer… not because I thought my plan would be successful and easier, but because I was more worried about that guy making another hole in the wall…and besides, on that side were Mikasa and the others!

Furthermore…

“Alexander! We have arrived!! ”

…Horo who had been fighting with the titans outside the wall together with the men who had been trained in the citadel I built makes their appearance!

They had been trying to reduce the number of enemies that could reach the hole in the wall… if it weren't for this, I think the casualties inside the wall would be much higher!

And now that I saw those guys that I had been training for a while in the citadel again… I must say that they had changed quite a bit! With that costume made of the snakes skin that Saeko, Shigure, and I fought before… they gave a certain grandness!

Furthermore… it seems that many had reached the second soul realm!

…well, if I think about it, for them it was several years that passed… and if they followed my instructions, which it seems they did, they were probably hunting titans around the citadel! It is not strange that some manage to pass to the next soul realm.

[Boom!!]

[ Booom !!]

“…”

While I was a little surprised by the progress of these men and women, and before I could give any extrusion to Horo and them, more sounds of explosions happen… and this time it was inside Wall Rose!!

…there was only one reason for that and my suspicions are confirmed very soon.

From here, once the smoke clears, I can see the silhouette of other titans… one the same size as Rainer and Eren, and another smaller!

Shigure and Saeko were in charge of following the other two girls who could transform into titans... and it seems they couldn't reach a peaceful agreement for those girls to surrender either!
Thanks to that now my worries had increased!!

Shigure was in charge of following the girl named Annie. This girl should also be able to transform into a titan that surpasses the 5th limit of the 2nd soul realm, so she was the best to do this.

But if both of them fight, I don't think it will be an easy fight for Shigure even though her strength should now be on Annie... I'm still worried about the size difference between them! That's not something to be underestimated!

On the other hand, Saeko was not in a better situation… no, surely she had things a little more difficult! Ymir, the girl she had to follow while she shouldn't be as strong as Annie, was still several limits higher than Saeko thanks to having transformed into a titan!

Also, she wasn't a weapon [Prodigy] like Shigure… my concern for Saeko was even greater!

“You guys… go to the place where those titans appeared and help the girls who are fighting them!”

"Yes sir!!"

“…Horo, can you take care of the big guy?”

"That... fine, I'll do my best, but I promise nothing."

The truth is that I also wanted some of these soldiers from the citadel to help me and Horo out a bit, but…it was better if they went to support those two girls. I could no longer care that they were discovered by the people who lived within the walls.

…well, anyway, I think it was too late for that.

It is very likely that many would have seen them fighting the titans outside the wall. So it's clear that after today, those people will know that there was another force very close to them!

“ Wooouuuff!!”

With Horo transforming into a large wolf to fight the 50-meter titan, I turn my head to look for my target as well. The faster I'm done with him, the faster I can go help the other girls.

It wasn't hard to find it, after all, it was still a 15m titan that stood out too much from the buildings... and more for that armor that was on his body.

"W-Why are more people turning into titans?"

"...I-Is it that everyone can do it now?!"

“Th-wasn't that Rainer? H-How did he become a titan too? ”

“ W-What's going on?! Hey, someone tell me what's going on?!! ”

“H-Haven't we already won this fight against the titans? Why is this happening now?!! ”

In the surroundings, there were also many soldiers who had been supporting Eren to place the stone in the hole in the wall... and many were comrades or friends who, like me, had been in training together with those guys.

…most of them were now as dumbfounded as when they saw Eren's body emerge from inside a titan!

"A-Alexander-sama... what's going on?"

“Well... to put it simply, now they are our enemies.

...The rest doesn't matter."

"…I get it!"

Mikasa who had also closely witnessed everything that happened quickly comes toward me once she sees me climbing the wall again. She must have worried quite a bit when she saw me fall from the wall since she seemed a little relieved now... but even so, without a doubt, she had many doubts in his head at this moment.

I would like to clarify some of these for her, but there was no time for this! It's good that after I tell her that, it seems like that's the only thing she needed to hear… her eyes were looking at Reiner completely as her enemy no matter that until recently he was one of her comrades!!

“GROOOW!!”

“GRAAAH!!”

Before I knew it, two titans were facing each other… yes, I had forgotten a bit about Eren! The boy looked like he was ready to take on Rainer!!

…perhaps he felt betrayed by him too?

After all, only a fool would not understand that thanks to those two a large number of people had died! Yes, in fact, he was not the only one who was now angry… many soldiers after realizing this fact and getting out from their surprise were now shouting with quite a lot of hate against him!

Many had lost someone important to them, so this was more than understandable!

In any case, even with that fury that Eren showed, it would be very difficult for him to beat Rainer… even if the latter now only had one arm! So it was better that I help him too.

"Stay here Mikasa, I will fight together with Eren against Rainer "

“ B-But… no, it's fine! I know that Alexander-sama will surely defeat that guy!”

With Mikasa's words of encouragement, I launch from the wall and move through the air wearing the gear that made me look like Spiderman! Meanwhile, I could see that those two had started fighting… it seems that they were in a hurry to end this fight!

Unfortunately, as I had expected, all of Eren's blows didn't seem to affect Rainer one bit … in fact, it was Eren who was being damaged by his own attacks!

As he connected his fists against Rainer's bone armor, his hands quickly bent in odd directions from the impact!

[ Tshiiiiin!!]

“F-Fuck, his armor is actually pretty tough! ”

And soon I see for myself why Eren was in such a situation!

When I get to Rainer's side, I don't waste a second and try to cut his neck looking for the place where the person inside the titan should usually be! Unfortunately, my swords just bounce off the armor while some sparks fly through the air!!

…I was hoping that thanks to the rank of my weapons I could break that armor, but now I know that maybe the only way to damage it was by following my plan to circulate energy through the swords! There was no other way to finish off Rainer!!

With my surprise attack failing, I could only jump back into the air to escape from Rainer's hands. And meanwhile, Eren takes the opportunity to attack him again... only to shed blood by breaking more of his arms!

…seriously, how angry was he to attack him with what looked like stumps now in his hands?

I wonder if people transformed into titans have a sense of pain? I never asked the guys from the citadel about that… well, even if they didn't, seeing how Eren attacked even hurt me!

Putting such thoughts aside, I concentrated on circulating energy through my swords... and yes, it was easier than creating a small sphere of energy and containing it, but it still took a lot of effort!

…I don't know if I could do this while also having to pay attention to how I move in the air! If I concentrated too hard on doing this, I might end up crashing into a building wall or falling to the ground! But if I was too lax… then my swords would not pierce through that armor again!!

23