Chapter 530 A New Attack Of The Titans 14
586 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

(POV Saeko)

“… hey girl, stop joking around and start explaining things completely instead.”

“…”

As I had thought, these three did not believe my words one bit. This made things a bit more difficult now… also, with the short guy's yelling, the atmosphere became a bit tenser. Several soldiers did not like his attitude, so many now had their hands on their weapons and looked at me… as if they were waiting for an order to fight!

This action is noticed by them, and so they are also on guard… I wonder if we really have to fight? Alex-san didn't want to antagonize the forces of this place…or not at least for now. That would only complicate the things he wants to do.

And as if things weren't difficult enough already, another person joins in too...

“S-Saeko-san, what do you plan to do with Ymir? S-She turned into a titan, but… she's still our partner! ”

“…”

Damnit, couldn't this girl keep quiet a little?! Thanks to Historia, although maybe there wasn't much chance of that, now I couldn't try to hide this fact from these three!

"…what do you mean? Do you say this girl also became a titan too? ”

“ Y-Yes, but… she only did it to protect me! ”

““…””

…girl, no one here cared about that, you know? 

Because of the resentment that exists between people and titans, no matter what good deeds they have done, surely the fact that Ymir became a titan left her in a very precarious position. It was the same for that boy named Eren.

In the best of cases, I think they would be used as weapons until their death… yes, it was unlikely that these people would continue to treat them as humans, much less as their companions!

“If that girl has turned into a titan, then hand her over. We'll take care of this now... unless you want me to have to take it from your hands myself…”

When I thought that it was inevitable that we would fight since I couldn't hand Ymir over since Alex-san had asked me to capture her to take her to the citadel he built, the blond guy we met earlier finally speaks up after keeping in silence all this time.

…I think he probably recognized me too, and if I'm right, then he must be wondering why I looked pretty much the same since the last time we met. It was obvious that a lot of time had passed, he himself was not the same from that time… he was no longer a young teenager, he was now a young man.

And it should be the same for the girl next to him…both of them hadn't taken their eyes off me.

"Stop Levi... this is not the time to fight among us humans, there are still many titans running loose inside the second wall, we should first take care of those things before we start thinking about other things"

“…but Erwin, this girl is the same as that other boy who could also transform into a titan! We have a lot of questions to ask those two!! ”

“ I say it's not the right time for that... are you trying to disobey my orders? ”

"...y-yes, Levi, there are some things you don't know, so you better not take rash actions."

“…”

...Yes, it seems that those two have a lot of doubts about me, what the girl says practically confirms this. Furthermore, they were also looking at the soldiers next to me who had the snake armor… surely they were as curious about them as they were about me!

“ Yes, yes, that is totally true~ Why fight among us who are on the same side? We'd better cooperate to solve this titan problem quickly~!"

Suddenly, another person's voice appears on the scene, and right away, a red-haired boy falls on the spot between the two groups thanks to the [Three-Dimensional Movement Team]! Of course it was none other than Alex-san!

It seems that while we were concentrating on defeating Ymir, he had managed to defeat Rainer too. I couldn't see his titan form now and either Eren's where they were fighting before, so I think that was the reason, they had defeated that armored titan.

…now I felt a little calmer, at least if something happens here, then it won't be my responsibility.

"...it's you, boy."

"Oh, long time no see you~ 

You're... I guess you never told me your name, right?"

““…””

…no, he did say it… or at least we heard it while he and that girl were talking. If I remember correctly, the blond man was called Erwin, and the girl I think had a strange name… Hange?

"It's certainly been a while, but... for some reason you and that girl don't seem to have changed at all... can you explain to me why that is?"

"…what can I say? I'm one of those people who keep a baby face for a long time~ And she's just always beautiful, don't you think?~ 

Also, you shouldn't ask things like a woman's age, it's a taboo you know? ”

““…””

To Erwin-san's question, with a big smile, he answers that… 

Well, I understand that he couldn't say the exact reason, but… Alex-san, I think that giving a better excuse would not have been bad at all… no, there probably wasn't any way to explain this other than telling the truth, and that would probably be less believable than saying that he had a baby face that hardly changed over the years...

On the other hand, it was a bit embarrassing for him to praise me like that in front of so many people… although, I certainly felt very happy about it.

Interestingly, someone accepts the words he says last...

"...w-well, that last thing is true Erwin... you're not going to say that I look older now, are you?"

“…”

I can't blame her for that, I think no woman liked being called old or asked her age very much… even so, I felt a little sorry for Erwin-san for not knowing how to answer his partner… he may be beginning to head aching from having to deal with Alex-san. For some reason, many people… mainly males, have that reaction when meeting him.

“…boy, we have finished our work! Now give me my candy boxes!! ”

“Un, we captured the girl…”

"Alexander-sama!"

““…””

Soon, more people appear here. Horo-san, Shigure-san, and Mikasa-chan's group along with several other soldiers join us. Also, some of the latter were carrying three more people … Eren, Rainer, and Annie!

... Bartolt was not there, so maybe he managed to escape? 

If Rainer was the armored titan, then he should be the colossal type... stopping him would definitely be troublesome if he wants to escape. No wonder he's not here.

With this, we captured 3 of the 4 people Alex-san wanted, not a bad result considering most of them were titans with a bit of a troublesome form to deal with.

But the other girl's arrival also brought another problem...

“E-Eh? Why are Annie and Rainer-san also captured? W-What's going on? I-It can't be that they too…”

“…”

Aside from Historia who was probably trying to deny the facts for her own sanity's sake, the other three must have figured out most things… the only thing stopping them from making a move was that it was obvious that they were the ones at disadvantage here!

…in fact, I could see them getting a little nervous. 

If Alex-san gave the order to also capture all these people, I think they would hardly be able to avoid it. Not only did we have the numerical advantage, but several of us were stronger than the short boy named Levi who was the strongest of them.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

(Alexander POV)

…what should I do now? Should I just capture these people? 

Well, there is not much meaning in doing that… I wouldn't gain anything. In fact, the guy named Erwin served me much better as a member of the militia of this place, than as a captured person.

There was simply no point in restricting these people's movements… also, surely it's impossible to hide the citadel soldiers from the others here even if I captured them. And they obviously couldn't do anything to change the fact that I was taking the three who could transform into titans.

They probably weren't fools to want to fight all of us now that they were at a total disadvantage.

Also, Erwin seemed like a reasonable person to talk to…

“ Hey, brat… who the hell are you?! If you don't give me an answer that satisfies me, then don't blame me for what may happen to you."

“…”

Well, it seems that someone in their group still seemed quite lively... is probably still angry about the answer I gave to Erwin earlier? I'm sorry, but it's not that I didn't want to just tell the truth… it's just that that would definitely sound crazier to them!

Either way, it seems there was someone who didn't like this guy's attitude...

“ You… how dare you call Alexander-sama like that?! ”

“…”

Before I can say anything, Mikasa had stepped forward as she unsheathed her swords… and probably the only reason she hadn't just attacked was that she could feel that he was quite strong too.

In fact, he was definitely stronger than Mikasa… that fellow had a level of [148]… among humans, he was the highest level I've seen so far! He was about to reach the 5th limit of the 2nd soul realm!!

Well, I wasn't that upset about him. I didn't feel any contempt or similar emotion when he spoke to me, the boy just had a somewhat harsh way of speaking. 

So I was going to stop Mikasa, but Saeko had acted before me...

“It's alright, Mikasa-chan. Don't worry about what the dwarf said, he's probably just excited because he saw someone shorter than him."

““…””

…looks like Mikasa wasn't the only one upset! 

It was rare to see Saeko speak ill of someone, but it seems that when she does... she really knows how to attack the point where it hurts the most! 

Yes, that boy was short… and unlike me who was still in the developmental stage, he seems to have completed this one!

“…Okay, Levi, back off.

Alexander, it's fine for you to take those people with you... it seems that you... and your group were the ones who captured them, so it would be unfair to ask you to hand them over, but... you need to at least leave that boy with us.

While not many know about these 3, his case is different… information about him has probably already been spread everywhere within this wall about him, so his disappearance may be much more troublesome… for all of us.”

“…”

See, this guy was definitely a lot smarter than the short guy. Knowing that there was no way to change anything by fighting, he turned to a more diplomatic way. What surprises me a bit is that he had already started treating us as a new group and not exactly as members of the military from here…

Well, it wasn't hard to imagine this seeing the soldiers of the citadel in uniform. Still, the thoughts in his head must move quickly to consider all of this and make the most of it.

What he says, although certainly now I no longer cared much what the superiors within these walls said, was not entirely wrong and there may be someone up in the chain of command who orders to fight and get Eren back.

“…what are you going to do with him? He has nothing to do with these other guys... I can't allow you to treat him the same way as the ones who created all this chaos."

“…”

Well, from what I remember of the story, at least they wouldn't kill him... so, even if he suffered a little, I could agree as long as I also gained a little bit of Erwin's trust. 

But… there was only one problem... called Mikasa! When Eren's name is mentioned, she was the first to get a little flustered and on guard about it.

…I could only ask Erwin what they intended to do with him so that she might calm down a bit. Also, I can't say that I wasn't at all worried… a lot of things should have changed by now in the history of this world, so I can't be sure that they wouldn't end up quickly executing it if I hand him over to them!

21