Chapter 533 Plans For The Future 2
906 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

“…are you crazy, boy? Do you know what you're saying"

“…”

No wonder they were surprised, after all, I was now talking about what would be a coup or a revolution against the nobility from this place. 

Secondly, I actually felt that it was a bit strange that this place was run by this political system… I didn't see that those families had a reason to be above the other people in this place.

If there were people descended from those families in high places in the army to be respected, then it would be justified to a certain extent, but... as far as I know, those families kept aloof from everything. They were almost as if they only moved in the shadows.

That's why I thought it was strange that they stayed in power for so long. Especially when they were apparently so mediocre… so there could only be something that would help them with this.

…and I could only think of one thing that could be.

But well, I didn't need to worry about that… I'd find out sooner or later. And now I had the confidence to overcome whatever came my way to try to get control of this place!

"...no, I don't think I am, rather... I should consider myself crazy if after everything that's happened recently I still want to follow such leaders, don't you think so... Levi- kun~?"

It was better to make things clear from the beginning... if they wanted to be on my side, then they should be prepared for something like that! And honestly, I think the prospects were very good from what I could see... Erwin and the girl seemed to be considering my words very seriously. Also, even though Levi said that, it's not like I noticed much opposition from him to this.

…I think it was more to avoid problems if for some reason we were some kind of infiltrator of those powerful families. Even though those people seemed like idiots to me, I shouldn't completely underestimate them… although it is not the case for me and the girls, that they would do something like that was not impossible. And if it really was and they ended up agreeing or at least showing approval on it, their situation would no doubt turn out to be pretty bad. 

But unlike Levi who seemed to doubt my origins more, I think Ewrin was pretty clear to him that I wasn't related to those guys. Therefore, he could not hesitate to be thoughtful about this.

“Certainly I am also very dissatisfied with how they have done things until now, but…you shouldn't underestimate those people, if they have managed to stay in power for so long, then their background must not be simple.

…do you really think you can oppose them?”

“…Right, after all, for several years they have recruited the most talented people who complete military training… It could be said that they have the elite force of this place under their command.”

…Certainly, if you think about it as this girl said, they had the people who showed the most talent in military training until now. As far as I know, the most common sense until now was that the most prominent ones ended up in the [Military Police] who were based inside the first wall... which is the place where those people have the most control.

But… that didn't bother me too much.

Yes, probably many people in that place were talented like Mikasa, but… they were like hothouse plants! Instead of being like the weed that grows despite all the difficulties, when facing the outside world, the beautiful plants that were always protected would probably end up dying at the slightest problem in the end!

Well… maybe it wasn't that much, but I don't think they could compare to the citadel soldiers who were trained by hunting titans around there!

That's why I could calmly reply to these two while still showing a smile on my face!

“…The truth is that if I wanted to I could take this place without much effort. The forces that I have at my disposal and those of this place are a bit unequal… and that is being a little considerate so as not to offend you.

So the problem is not whether I can do it or not... but how do I do this.

If I were to attack this place… unfortunately, that would become more of a war between those who live within these walls and those who are now outside. We would win by sure, but… in the end, the unnecessary casualties would be too many.

But I think it would be different if I have the support of people from within! We wouldn't have to fight uselessly against the entire army of this place... just getting rid of the nuisances will be necessary!

…don't you think so~?”

Yes, the truth now is that if I wanted to take this place, it shouldn't take that long. Not only did I think I had better soldiers… there was also my [Squad of Titans]! If there were no hidden cards in this place, then I think they would be enough to take everything within these walls.

And if that wasn't enough, now we could even use modern weapons again!

I don't think that if a war were to ensue between my citadel and this place they would be able to hold out for long… but the only problem with this was exactly what I said! In such a war, every soldier who died... even if it was from this place, should be considered my loss! 

That's why I think it was better to go with a better plan than a full-frontal attack.

“…I didn't trust this guy, Erwin… his forces with those of this place can't be that different. Or if they really are, then he would probably be the one with the shortest stick… if not, then he probably would have already done what he said!

Why stop and ask for our help? That does not make sense"

“ You're wrong, Levi- kun… I can assure you that I'm the one with the biggest stick!! ”

““…””

...I just wanted to contradict his words, but… that didn't sound as good as I'd hoped! While those three were looking at me strangely… on the other hand, the reactions of the girls next to me made things a bit more awkward… Shigure was just nodding as if she completely agreed with my words, and Saeko had just averted her eyes with a blush!

…Only Mikasa tilted her head in confusion.

“H- Hahaha… you really know how to brag, don't you boy? But seeing the reaction of those two, then maybe it shouldn't be a lie~.

Give it up, boy… even though you're both almost the same height, you will lose if both starts to compare your sticks, hahaha ~!”

““…””

Yes, I already expected something like that from Horo… she smiles while continuing to drink wine at my words. She must have been quite amused by the situation… and more so because perhaps she was now a little drunk!

“K- Kohon… you are a boy of little faith, Levi- kun. But maybe it can't be helped... if you doubt my words, then I can show you...   no, don't make that face, I'm not talking about my "stick", but about the force that I have under my command... 

You just have to visit the place known as [Cursed Forest], there you all can make a decision of what you want to do."

“…you, call me “Levi - kun ” again, and then I will kill you even if I have to fight all those girls.”

“…”

Horo's words were very serious. Now Levi's annoyance looked much bigger than before! And it's not that I specifically wanted to make fun of him… just that since we were almost the same height as Horo said earlier, for some reason I felt the need to call him with "kun"!

…well, maybe I wanted to screw him up a bit, but not in the way that she-wolf did!!

Since I had finished saying what I had to say to these three, I decided to leave the place. I thought someone would try to stop me…technically we were their subordinates, but no one says anything when I walk out the door.

Not long after, the girls also come out… and for some reason, now Horo was holding two more wine bottles! Well, that does not matter. I don't think Erwin would get upset or complain about something like that. Although… maybe I would have liked to see Horo walk back to his desk to get more bottles and then leave… I wanted to see if his face changed at least a little cause of that!

…on the other hand, if Horo wasn't wearing the bracelet I gave her to hide her tail and ears, right now it would surely be spinning like a pinwheel seeing how cheerful she looked!

“…We will return to the citadel I spoke of earlier, Mikasa. What do you want to do now? ”

“I… would like to stay until Eren is released, Alexander-sama. I'm sure Commander Erwin will listen to what you said and go to that place, so we'll meet again then."

" Fine"

I also believed the same, so I am not pressing her on this. Also, this wasn't so bad for me… if she was with me all the time like she usually does, then it would be hard to release all the frustration I've built up this week!

After saying our goodbyes to her, the other three girls and I started heading towards the Citadel I built. I wanted to see the changes in that place and, above all, those of my Venus!

...I think that in truth now the area it covered was much larger than before.

-----------------------

-----------------------

( POV Dutch - Ruananpur )

…Now we were meeting all the most powerful and influential leaders in Ruananpur… none of them were people anyone wanted to upset, but for some reason right now they all seemed nervous!

Well… technically, my organization in this place should be considered small and we had no reason to be here. Also... for some strange reason, lately my new building... which I got after the old one was totally blown up, had become some sort of nursery school or orphanage!

…Fuck, I think the prostitutes in this place who couldn't even get contraceptives or that simply wasn't an option for them… and that wasn't a few, now they seemed to be delivering the children they didn't plan to have at the doors of my building! The rumor that this place was the safest for the children here must have spread throughout the whole damn city!

So even though… technically my organization had grown lately, we still shouldn't be here! I still feel a lot of pressure from the people in front of us!! 

"…who was? Who sent those men to our building? ”

““…””

…well, as Leona said, we were here because we got involved in something again… not because we got into business with these people, unfortunately. 

In fact, our building had now become almost like a kind of neutral territory… apparently, no one wanted to get involved with us! And the reason was probably that everyone knew that there were several women there that no one would like to antagonize!

But, despite that, we unexpectedly ended up being attacked the day before!!

…normally a few ruffians couldn't do anything against those girls, but… this time it was several hundred well-trained men!

But, I think things would still be manageable if everyone there worked together to get out of that problem… unfortunately, each of those girls was only moving on their own! Without the boy here, it was difficult for anyone to accept instructions from another person! 

So in the end things got a bit bad… Roberta was worried about her young miss and her focus was trying to protect her, and Leona was trying to take care that the twins didn't do something crazy like charging head-on!

…so when the shooting finally stopped, we noticed a problem! A big problem!! Revy had disappeared!!

Therefore, this meeting with the leaders of Ruananpur was more of a request from the two girls in front of us… Leona who was wearing a military outfit and asking while looking at everyone with quite murderous eyes, and Roberta who didn't look much different from her.!

…but this was not surprising. 

In Leona's words, she believed that she had failed Alexander by not protecting his woman… which would surely make Revy furious if she listened to her! As for Roberta's fury, she just wants to skin the guy who put that young lady she's trying to care for at-risk!

And now all these leaders of important organizations looked at each other as if to try to discover who was the idiot who had stirred up the hornet's nest!!

20