Chapter 534 Plans For The Future 3
6.1k 19 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to inform you that soon I will have to move to another city and I will be a little busy fixing things for a few days. I hope your understanding and surely I will be uploading more chapters soon.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

( POV Dutch - Ruananpur )

…I'm not surprised these leaders have a big headache right now. Dealing with either of these two girls was not something either of them wanted to do… in fact, they would probably be glad if any organizations other than their own had problems with them!

No… it wasn't just these two that were the troublesome girls.

There were also those that were smaller and jumped from side to side while playing with each other. If anyone looked at them, they looked like two sweet adorable twins... but when you looked into their eyes, you could clearly see the madness in them!

In fact, these little monsters constantly watched Leona as if they wanted her to give them the order to start… “playing” with any of the people here!

It was no wonder that when some people met the eyes of these little girls, they would quickly look away with sweat running down their foreheads. They had already created chaos in Ruananpur before, so no one here was willing to underestimate these two twins! Even if there is a crazy pervert inside those people, surely he wouldn't be crazy enough to mess with them!

“I learned my lesson last time... I'm not crazy to mess with someone as crazy as that boy… also, it seems that the… heads you brought, aren't they Chinese? You should ask Mr. Chang what happened.”

…It was really strange to see Balalaika-san so passive. If it were another time, I wouldn't be surprised to see her say something like:

“ Oh~ Go ahead, if you think me or any of my men have something to do with it, then why don't you just leave the games behind and we fix things once and for all?

Don't worry, after I'm done with you... I'll do the same to the idiot who created these problems for me as well."

That would have been an expected response from this woman… after all, she was not someone who was afraid of trouble.

…but it seems that there is always an exception to everything, and this exception was Alexander!

But no one here scoffed or thought what she did was wrong… she had said it herself, the previous time she and Alexander got into a fight, her group was the one that ended up losing... and in truth was a great loss for Balalaika that time!

The good thing is that they were only material things, so things were resolved peacefully in the end … no, lie, his mansion almost also ended up being blown up, so you can't say that it was peaceful!

“H-Hey, Balalaika… d-don't kid around! Also, that's a bit racist, isn't it? It's like saying that all Chinese are the same… what would you think if I said that all Russians are cold? Let's not generalize things!!”

"...well, the truth is that it's not entirely untrue that all Russians are a little cold... so maybe it's not entirely untrue that all Chinese are the same"

“ S-Stop joking around, what if those crazy… no, these good girls end up believing your words? I have no idea who those guys are!”

...well, seeing the attitude of Balalaika and the men behind her, I think anyone would think that the Russians were cold-tempered.

Well, never mind, now Mr. Chang looked flustered... it almost seemed as if the hairs on the back of his neck stood up when he heard her words. And well, he was certainly the most suspicious of what had happened before… if not 10 out of 10 Chinese in this place were under his organization, then 8 or 9 were!

And as Balalaika-san had said… all the heads that were thrown to the ground were from Eastern features! So it was most likely that the organization that attacked us was of Chinese origin!

…on the other hand, I have to say that Leona really wasn't at all subtle in bringing all these heads… after cutting them off, she just threw them into one of the cars in the parking lot… thank heavens it wasn't the one Alexander had previously obtained from the former Italian mafia boss and gave me! So when we got here, she started throwing them in front of these leaders… they were people who had seen some pretty horrible things, and now seeing a little mountain of heads was another thing to add to his list…or maybe check it off again.

“It could have been the Italian group, right? Maybe it was revenge for what happened before."

“D-Don't fuck with me, Mr. Chang! If now you are full of shit, don't start spreading it to splash others with it!!

I-I have nothing to do with this… just like Balalaika-san, I don't wish to upset that boy! I don't want to end up like my predecessor! ”

Seeing that Leona and Roberta's eyes were now totally on him, Mr. Chang tries to bring back what happened before with the Italian mafia... yes, that wasn't entirely unreasonable, but... seeing how much the new Head of this organization was sweating when they had been singled out now, the truth is that I don't think he did.

…fuck, but thinking about it now, Alexander managed to get into trouble with several groups in the short time he was here! That boy had a talent for those things, didn't he?!

“…I don't care who it was, Levi's been kidnapped…and my master won't be too happy about this. I hope she is still bein perfect condition and will be back in the building before he comes back… otherwise, I really don't know what he'll do when he's here.

I have contacted him, and he will be here in a few days…”

“”…””

Well, to be honest, these leaders weren't that afraid of these girls… yes, it would be troublesome for their organizations to deal with them, but not impossible. But it was not so for Alexander! Many now knew that there were some very mysterious things about him... and without a doubt, their biggest fear was him who was behind these girls!!

…besides, they hadn't seen all the craziness that me, Beny, and others had seen! If they did, then most likely their face would be even worse than now when Leona mentions him!

“ Boss, let's just kill these bitches or put them in a fucking brothel to get some money from them… it seems they think they own this place! They must learn their place!! ”

[ Bang !]

““…””

Well, also there were always guys who were ignorant... or just plain stupid. One of the subordinates of one of the leaders speaks with force and displeasure while pointing at Leona and Roberta... and then those were the last words that man said.

It wasn't even those two that had to act… their Boss while wiping the sweat from his forehead, while probably praying that he didn't anger them, starts speaking hurriedly.

“I-I am sorry… he was just a fool… he was someone new who didn't know Alexander-san and you two, don't take their words seriously… and if there's anything we can do to help you, then don't hesitate to tell us! We would really like to help you in anything!!”

…I had never seen a Leader of these organizations act so politely. It almost seemed that now this place was not Ruanapur and he was not a leader of a criminal organization!

But no one blamed that guy for shooting his subordinate... in fact, some of them were already prepared to take care of that person almost at the same time that that leader solved the problem himself. Besides, other leaders start talking to offer their help with our concerns as well!

The only ones who remain silent are those who had an even greater influence than them like Balalaika and Mr. Chang.

…although I think it was more like those two just didn't want to have to be involved in this, not even to help.

“K- Kukukuhahaha, hick~… seriously, what idiot was the fool who created this problem now? Does that idiot know who he is messing with?

No, I don't think so… hick~, if those people did, then why have they done something so stupid?

…that boy had previously told me that if someone screwed him up, then he wouldn't mind having to screw up this whole world… hick~, that time I just thought he was the same as many of you... that he just felt like the owner of the world because he felt very powerful.

But I was wrong… very wrong... hick~...”

Then, as if the situation couldn't get any tenser, someone else steps in. This time it was the voice of a woman that was heard… and when everyone turned their eyes to the place, here was a nun drinking alcohol while laughing almost hysterically!

…it was Eda who was still in a self-destruction phase due to losing her job.

What she was saying seemed like the ravings of a drunk, but… no one dares to say anything, and instead, they seem to goad her to continue with her words. All of them probably wanted to know what they might face in the future cause of this problem... everyone was looking at her attentively, and to their good luck, she seemed willing to resume what she was saying.

“…you know? Hick~... My government I think was the last person to make deals with him… and the asshole who was in charge of it went and tried to screw him!

Hick~... Do you want to know the result? A damn aircraft carrier ended up disappearing in front of several hundred soldiers! It just vanished! Like a fucking act of magic!!

K- Kukuuku, hick~… also, along with that aircraft carrier, it took several continental nuclear missiles! So if he tells me he can fuck this world if he wants, then now I can't deny it!

Besides, seeing as how he could make a goddamn ship that size disappear from one second to the next, hick~, he might not even need nukes to send this world to hell!

My government seems to have understood that somehow, so instead of continuing to argue over their loss, they just decided to pretend nothing happened!

…well, I also got screwed in the process, but who cares? Haa~... fuck, it seems that there is no more wine... hick~.

Anyway… tell me who was the idiot trying to piss off that brat? I want to know to toast such a person… hick~, that idiot can be happy to send everyone on this planet to hell!! ”

““…””

When Eda finished her long speech, it was easy to tell how some of these people seemed to have had some chills… and that was just the ones with a strong mentality, others couldn't help but tremble at what they heard!

“S-She's kidding, right? ”

"...d-do you think she's just joking?"

“…don't they say that drunks and children always tell the truth?”

“ I-If so… then who was the jerk provoking a madman with nuclear bombs in his hands?! ”

“I-It's true! Do you want to send us all to hell?!! ”

If before these people were just trying not to be affected by this, now that they listened to Eda, they all started arguing among themselves as if they wanted to find out the person responsible for kidnapping Revy!

…now they did it as if their life depended on it! And maybe the truth was that they weren't entirely wrong about that!!

I had also seen what Eda described, so if someone asked me who was the most dangerous person in this world, then I would not hesitate to point to Alexander! And the worst thing is that… he wasn't even a person of this world!!

“…Never mind, I might as well go take some vacations to a quiet place this time… after all, it may be my last...

Well… surely the first one that boy goes to settle accounts with, will be with you, Mr. Chang… if you end up dying in thousands of pieces, I promise to make a grave in your name for old times' sake.”

"D-Don't joke with that Balalaika! That might as well end up happening!!"

“No, I'm not kidding… even if you hadn't, now your organization is the most suspicious. If I were in his shoes, then the first place to go for answers would obviously be with you...

...and in case you might not remember, that boy likes to talk while he's shooting... the bastard ended up ruining my place for "Just talk" last time!"

“…”

Then, as if there was no longer any point in staying here, Balalaika starts walking out with his men… but not before turning around and giving Mr. Chang a warning.

Hearing her say all that… his face is getting paler and paler… yes, I can also imagine that things would not be very different from what Balalaika-san said. In fact, for me, he was still the biggest suspect of what happened the day before!

“B-Beautiful ladies… can I ask that when Alexander-san comes… do you at least try to calm him down a bit? You don't want a war to break out between us, do you?"

“…I don't care if a war breaks out with any of you. If Alex-sama tells me to kill all of you, then I will kill all people here.

In fact… the only reason I haven't is that I have to wait for their orders...”

“…”

...damn, I only had a small, humble, and respectable organization that did some work of dubious origin... how the hell did I end up getting into a possible war with the entire criminal world of Ruananpur?!

28