Chapter 108 Wet Laments (Part 2)
4.7k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait, Alex-san!"

"Hmn?"

When I was about to lower my hand with some force behind my movement, Saeko's voice stops me... this surprised me a little since I could assure that she was the second most enthusiastic person for what was happening.

Saeko-chan... don't tell me that now it will be you who stops me from doing this, if so, then I must say that you are even crueler than Kurisu.

This would be as if she prepared me a delicious dish and put it in front of me that is starving, but then when I take the cutlery, suddenly she told me that this meal is not for me.

"W-What's up Saeko-chan?"

"No, it's just that I thought something was missing... wait a bit, Alex-kun."

With some nervousness in my voice for what she might want, I ask. She smiles at me and answers that as she approaches Shisuka's waist and then while I watched her curiously, she bends down a little and puts her hands under Shisuka's skirt.

"E-eh? Kyaaaa ~"

" What are you doing Saeko-san? !! "

It seems that my concern was unnecessary... now I feel bad for doubting her, in truth, she is my angel. She doesn't care about Shisuka's surprise for her actions and with quick movements she lifts Shisuka's skirt and lowers her underwear exposing her fleshy, well-endowed and smooth butt.

The other girls are also surprised by what she does, but Kurisu is the first to ask why Saeko's actions while raising her voice... honestly, I can't see any problem with this and I can only thank her from the bottom of my heart.

"When you whip someone as punishment it is normal to do it directly on the skin, right?"

"T-That's... c-certainly the normal thing is to do it that way, b-but you could have omitted that this time..."

You are wrong, Kurisu! Things have to be done properly or else that would become a mistake... so I have to recognize Saeko's great mentality for preventing me from doing such atrocity to punish Shisuka in the wrong way.

Just by seeing the big difference from before and after of Saeko corrected me, can you realize what was the best way to do it...

"Glup"

I've seen Shisuka naked several times, but... I've never seen this part of her so close and in this position. I practically have her butt a few tens of centimeters of my face... this is one of the few times that I have to thank my height that allows me to be even closer without appearing to be a pervert.

The golden color that I see in that part of her, only makes me think that it was a hidden treasure that I had discovered and that now this only belonged to myself and that I was the only one who could put my hands on it.

Besides, that golden area that was like coins scattered around to beautify the important chest that seemed to be closed and in which you could surely only find happiness, joy, and pleasure within it, gave the impression that it glowed by the golden color in that place.

Yes, when I saw her vagina, all I could do was swallow my saliva again and again trying to control myself and so that I could apply the punishment. But now it seemed that our situations were reversed and she was the one who tortured me for showing this to me since I couldn't do anything with the other girls around us.

"Auuu ~ Busujima-san you're so bad~... now Alex-kun can see that part of me completely. Kyaa! ~ A-Alex-kun something hard is hitting my belly~"

"Alex ends the punishment now!!"

Kurisu's shout takes me out of the trance to see Shisuka's vagina, it seems that her jealousy bar is about to reach its limit... although this time my excitement bar has also increased in the same way. If I continue like this, it will not be necessary for her to stop me because I will end up losing consciousness since I felt my head throbbing and my wounds could probably open if my blood continues to rise to my head...

Shisuka and the other girls had done some scandal when I was treated for my wounds for her and so that if these are opened, it is sure that they will stop all this.

"Well, let's do this at once"

Again I raise my hand in the same way as before and when it reaches the right height, I make it descend with great speed and then in the next second my hand makes contact with its right gluteus.

[PAN!!]

"Hyaaa~ !!"

Perhaps because of my excitement, I hit Shisuka's butt quite hard... I even see several slings that form in the flesh of her buttock and expand all over her butt. Also, I can feel some of the impact that passes through her body and reaches my penis that pressed against her belly... well, I think it was inevitable that he would wake up after all this.

Because of the spanking, she lifts the head back causing her back to arch while screaming with a loud voice. She stays in that position for several seconds and then collapses back onto the sofa pressing her big breasts on it.

"Auuu~"

Concerned that I exceeded a little, I look at her face that is turning towards the back of the sofa, her eyes had become somewhat wet and she sobbed a little, but if we ignore the red mark I made on her buttock then it seems that it was fine to continue.

[PAN!!]

"N- Naaagh!! ~"

I raise my hand again and repeat the earlier procedure. Maybe having experienced the first slap, the second she could resist it better. This time she does not arch his back and she just gets up a little on her elbows while she thrust her nails on the sofa and makes a stifled scream.

"My little Shisuka ... you are a little girl who has misbehaved and that is why I must punish you. Can you understand what you did wrong? The fact that you treat me like a child is something I cannot allow"

Although the sensation that was transmitted to my hand when touching her smooth skin was sublime and it almost managed to make my mind go blank with the simple act of touching her butt, unfortunately, I could not concentrate only on that. I had to accomplish my other objective, make her understand that I was in a superior position above her and she didn't need to treat me like her little brother or someone to care for.

She had stagnated in her 95 affection for me for a long time and that was because she continued to see me as a child that she had to take care of, so it was imperative that I change this if I wanted our relationship to move forward. So the simplest way to do this was to let her know that I could exercise authority over her, as this punishment of now... well, there might be other ways, but for me, this was the best option.

"Auuu ~"

But I can't be just hard on her for this, either. So I caress the area of

her butt that had turned even redder after the second spanking and in doing so her body that had been stressed relaxes a little and she sinks her head on the couch.

"Fuuu~"

[PAN!!]

"Kuaaaa! ~"

When she sighed, the third slap hits her again causing her to tighten and even up a little her ass placing it closer to my face even more, so I can realize a liquid crystalline had begun to emerge from her vagina and slipped a bit by the thighs

"Ha ... ha ... ha ..."

She stays in this position for a few moments until the sensations of her body calm down and then she puts her belly back in my lap while she gasps.

"You have done well my little Shisuka, you just have to resist a little more..."

"A-Alex-kun ~... Shisuka will strive~ ... Nyau~"

After she lowers her waist I stroke her round buttocks again while reaffirming my dominion over her... then she turns her face towards me and with unfocused eyes looks at me giving me a somewhat childish answer.

Seeing that I can't help but squeeze with my hand on her buttock and by accidentally making my ring finger press against the skin fold of her vagina causing her to shiver again.

I put my hand close to my face and rub my fingers a little, spreading the moisture that permeated my finger by accident. Seeing this, Shisuka's eyes recover a bit of focus and her face blushes even more than she already was.

[PAN!!]

"Haaaaaann!~"

My hand slapped her flesh for the fourth time and this makes it bounce back for its great elasticity, also because of the unexpected attack, this causes her to concentrate totally on expelling a great lament so that only her head and mouth are the only thing that moves in her.

Having her mouth open for more than a minute to try to inhale more air while panting, the saliva escapes through the corners of it. Seeing such an erotic expression, I had to hurry up and end this since it was now my indicator of excitement that had reached the peak and was about to break, so I proceed to settle this.

"A-Alex-kun, wait! ~ I-If you spank me now I-I-"

[PAN!!]

"Hyaaaan ~ N-no ... n-no, I-I'm coming !! ~I'm coming !! ~ ... Haaaa~.... Aleeeexx!!!!~"

I ignore Shisuka's pleas and give her the last spanking... then while screaming with a voice that was probably heard all over the castle, she arches her back again but this time she does it with such force that for a moment I thought that her spine could break and that's why, I quickly hug her trying not to get hurt.

She lasts a long time with a mind in blank with her expression totally lost until moments later by finally starts to react. First, take several breaths to fill her lungs with air since she had even stopped breathing and then when she is more relaxed, I accommodate her as when Saeko threw her on me by making her ride on my lap.

I can understand without she has told herself that she had reached the climax, this reaction really was quite intense and my pants now were quite wet because of the good amount of liquid dripping from the crotch from Shisuka.

I had moved without much thought because of the concern that she could be harmed by her intense reaction, but now that I notice, we are really in a very bad position... her underwear was now under her knees and my penis was upright pressing against the entrance of her vagina... this is very bad, I feel that my friend is also about to explode and I do not want the girls to see me with stained pants.

"A-Auuu ~ ... w-wait, Alex~ I-I'm very sensitive right now..."

As I had no choice and since she could not support her own weight at this time, I grabbed both of Shisuka's buttocks and lifted her so she wouldn't press against the dragon in my pants that it was about to exhale her breath furiously.

"Good girl... you have done very well my little Shisuka..."

"Hehehe ~ Alex praised me ~"

After lifting and set her on the sofa while I stay on my knees, I stroke her head along with her hair while I praise her. It does not seem that she has fully recovered since she was acting a bit like a child, but without paying much attention to this, I continued with what I wanted to do.

I hold her face with my two hands, in doing so she instantly realizes what I want to do and offers her lips for herself. Then I accept them without any doubt and kiss her, but by all the strong emotions for both of us had because of the things of before, I decide to do it lightly.

[Beep]

[Shisuka: Affection 200 (Submissive) - Loyalty 95 (Confidence)]

[Mission / Main "Conquest of the heart (Shizuka) - D"]
To maintain confidence in a person must be based on some emotion, the stronger the greater security will be created.

Objective: Affection 100 or Loyalty 100 Affection 200 (Submissive) - Loyalty 95 (Confidence)

Reward: 10x Potions [D]
1x Elixir [D]
Skipping ability [Alchemist]

Additional Reward: 1x Heart of Nature [D]
1x Grimoire Alchemy basic recipes ( Creation of pills ) [E]
100,000x Crystals
1,000,000x Gold

It seems to work... honestly, I was a little worried about the consequences of doing it this way, but seeing Shisuka's state of affection being "Submissive", I can relax a little. I was worried that something like "Masochist" or "M" could appear...

Although I think that this indication was not far from becoming one of those... well, it doesn't matter. If she develops in that sense, then I will be responsible. Also, I must say that she may have an inclination for that, but anyway, I am the one who led her down that path and that is why I have some responsibility for this.

You can't blame me for this, I had tortured my head thinking about how to make her and Haruna change their mindset about me and I guess that I chose the most appropriate way and with which I could achieve that.

In the case of Haruna, it was impossible for me to do something like this since she would probably pass out before I could even do it, and because of his personality, it was impossible to allow this and she would only get angry if I tried.

As for Shisuka, what can I say ... this may be a bit cruel to point out, but she gives me the feeling that she was born to be treated erotically.

No, it is not that she was a pervert or that she acted in such a way, only that her essence seems to be based on eroticism and exudes sensuality for each one of her body pores...

"Alex, the punishment must have ended right?! Besides, how long do you plan to keep with your underwear down, Shisuka? !!"

I could have prevented my excitement indicator from exploding, but it seems that it is not the case for Kurisu who, without being able to bear it anymore, approaches the sofa where we were both while screaming.

"Kurisu ~ Alex kissed me, hehehe ~"

When called by her name, Shisuka flips to Kurisu cheerfully and tries to get up while stretching her arms as if wanting to hug her, but when she stands up the underwear swells at her feet and causes her to stumble.

Kurisu instinctively advances quickly and tries to prevent her from falling and hitting herself, unfortunately for her, it seems that the momentum and the difference in weight and height end up causing the two to fall.

"W-Watch out..."

"Kurisu-san, are you alright?..."

"...although it is indeed good that we get along with each other, it is still too early for me to do something like that..."

"..."

As a result of that fall, Shisuka ends over Kurisu and also with their lips joined between them both... I can see the second person being completely paralyzed and with eyes wide open in surprise, but the first does not seem to matter much and even seems to start to search for Kurisu's lips.

Rei and Saya to see that both fell, quickly approach to help and verify that they have not been hurt, but when they notice them in that state, their words and feet stop. Then Saeko surprised by what she observes, is the next to speak and comment that... if this accident had been a few hours ago, then it might bother me a bit since people say that the first kiss is the one that leaves a greater impression on people, and that is why I would feel a little sorry that Shisuka was ahead of me in taking Kurisu's lips.

But now, I only can enjoy the wonderful scene that is in front of me... a woman with her underwear on her knees pointing her ass in my direction while kissing another... it seems that I still can't relax and stop make strength in my abdomen to avoid staining my pants.

"W-What are you doing Shisuka !! Get up quickly from me and put on your underwear correctly!!"

"Heee ~ But if I do it, then it will be very uncomfortable ~ They will get wet and it will feel bad to use them ~"

"Then we will all bathe now!"

Kurisu recovers from her momentary stagnation and pushes Shisuka while complaining, the latter does not seem to care much about what happened or her words and only responds with an objection for what she asks.

"I don't think I can punish my children that way anymore... and I also think that I really need to take a shower..."

"What a coincidence, I was thinking the same as your Rei"

"You just have to do it with the mentality that it is just a punishment... the atmosphere will surely be very different from the one we were in now, so I don't think we can't do it"

Kurisu gets up and drags Shisuka into the bathroom, so the other girls follow them as they dialogue with each other. I can see that I was not the only one affected or stimulated by everything that just happened.

Rei and Saya had to put their hands in front of their crotch and I also saw them rubbing one thigh against the other as if they were enduring having to go to the bathroom.

Also, although Saeko tries to appear as if nothing happened, it is not difficult to notice that the way that she is stands, is something different than she usually is standing. Has her thighs clenched tightly making her feet are close together without any space between them.

The only ones that act normal are my two faithful subordinates... no, Scythe who has now begun to experience more emotions, sees with great interest the bulge in my pants that perhaps if they were not of a special material these would already be torn.

But the one that worries me the most is Leona... I don't want her to be like a rubber doll, it would be much more interesting if she shows more reactions and that's why I hope she can change a bit in the future.

[Clank]

"Alexander, what were you doing a few moments ago... I heard quite loud screams coming from this room"

"Hmn? Oh, Haruna... I had to punish Shisuka, so that was probably why"

"Punish Shisuka?... did she do something wrong?"

"...it was about something from a while ago, don't worry, everything is fine now"

The door of the presidential suite suddenly opens and then Haruna along with Yuriko-san enters the room and then the first question that with a worried face. Well, I think it's normal for them to think that something could have happened since Shisuka's last groan was quite impressive... it still resonates inside my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I want to announce that now there is 3 month of chapters advance in p-a-t-r-e-o-n, so remember to visit it, I will be very grateful and motivated if you could do it, thanks a lot!!

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21
Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

Also if you can go to the page of the novel and give a like there, I appreciated it.

https://www.facebook.com/System-evolution-of-soul-101129721342560/?view_public_for=101129721342560

Thanks for reading SES, see you in the next chapter.

82