Chapter 129 Kinato 11
3.9k 11 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(POV Rika)

With my words, the face of this damn begins to turn red due to the fury since it was something certain that such scar caused him more than just physical pain, probably what hurt him the most was his own ego. So, it was to be expected that He'll raise his voice yelling at me.

"Bitch !! I'll make sure to treat you very well so that after I'm done with you, then you lick this scar with the face of total happiness!!

You were the one who looked for all this, previously if you had only become my wife, then I would be the only man you would have to please, but now... I will make several men enjoy your body. Hahaha, you will surely have a good time, bitch!!

Of curse, first I'll make you understand how silly you were for rejecting a man like me! So you will have the opportunity to repent for your past acts... hehe but I am a kind man, after this if you want to become my slave, then I can think about it "

I can't help but tremble a little at his words, although what he said was just disgusting and seeing his current state, it was almost certain that that wound reached his brain. The important thing of what he said apart from his nonsense, was that there were also other guys who accompanied this bastard ...

Thought that maybe I could take care of this fool even in my weakened state in some way and get out of this situation by myself, but taking care of several men while I'm drug and in underwear doesn't seem very realistic, now my only chance is for Shisuka to listen all this…

"Stop stupid things and get out of my house now !! I don't want to see your stupid filthy face in my house !! Just thinking that you entered my house makes me not want to live here anymore !!"

"… It seems like you still haven't understood your situation, bitch!! Your house will now become a motel where you will please several men!!"

"I swear to you that if you don't free me from these ropes that you tied me with, then I will kill you when I do myself!! No, first I will make you and the others a eunuch for just trying to rape me!!"

"Bitch, when I'm done with you, you'll probably end up idolizing penises and treat them as the thing more important in your life!!"

Since my only option now was for Shisuka to send someone to help me, I try to provide information to her while yelling at this fool. But if I don't want him and the other guys to stain my body, I also have to make time… I have to distract him to wait for someone to come.

If Shisuka informs someone from the boy's group, then it shouldn't take long since my house is not too far from their villa. That's the good thing, but the bad thing is that for that to happen, then the first thing of that sentence needs to be fulfilled...

"Hahaha, please, you that even a child can deal with you with one hand, seriously do you think that you can satisfy a woman?"

"Damn! That brat was just lucky and caught me off guard! With just a few kicks, he would be the one crying begging me to stop as his tears trickle from his eyes!!"

"Puff ... don't put a brave stance in front of me, surely if you see that boy then you will be the one begging while you cry because he could make another scar on your horrendous face... but maybe you should thank him if he does, maybe this makes your face have better appearance"

"If that brat wasn't surrounded by armed people, I would go right now to kill him !!"

Knowing that talking about that boy would upset him, then I don't hesitate to provoke this guy by mentioning him in our conversation. This takes effect immediately and he starts screaming like crazy giving excuses for why things ended like this in Tokonosu.

Honestly, apart from trying to get time to pass to save time, these were also my thoughts.

The guy was so pathetic that I'd rather bite my tongue and die than allow him to rape me. the reason I haven't done it yet is simply that I still have a little hope that this could be avoided.

"Hahaha, seriously, you're grossing me out now. Even if you could do what you say, I don't know-how in your little brain the idea of hitting a 12-year-old boy at your current age can be considered an achievement !!

Surely you are so stupid that you surely considered tying up a zombie girl so you could fornicate with her without thinking that you would end up infected !! "

"That was only once !!"

"..."

... I was just trying to say any nonsense in order to keep him in that state, but... damn! Now even I have to accept that this guy gives me some fear.

"..."

"D-Did you really try to do that?"

"I-I wasn't thinking clearly at that time... A-also, like I told my dad when he stopped me. W-we don't know if you can spread the disease to transform a person into zombies that way"

"...d-don't come near me !! Crazy !! Sick !! Trash !! Degenerate !!"

Many people may have turned into zombies due to being bitten or scratched by them, but this idiot is surely the only one who almost became one for trying to fornicate with a zombie!!

"Silence, bitch !! Stop looking at me as if I was an idiot!! This is enough, I'm sick of you, when I and the other men waiting outside done raping you, then you'll be the person to check if someone can change in zombie for having sex with them!! "

With his words he begins to walk to the bed where I was, it seems that his patience is over... haaa, I do not want to have to die because of this bastard but that it is much better than the alternative option.

"Guuaaku!!!"

When he's close to me I try to put up a fight by resisting him, after all, I spent many years as a soldier and so I'm not going to die without a fight, but... things were easier than I expected.

The guy practically approached carelessly and I was able to kick easily with all the forces that I could gather in this state in his crotch with the heels of my two feet that were tied... Did he think that I was just going to open my legs to allow him to do it what he wants?

After releasing a strange sound from his mouth, it wallows on the floor as he turns from side to side... it seems that the pain is so much that he can't even make any other sound after the first and he only has his mouth open as if he wanted to shout.

  "B-B-Bitch !! M-My balls... Y-You have broken my balls !! Aaaaaah !!!"

Well, seeing that there is a little blood on his pants and remembering the feeling of my feet... I think it is true that I felt like something was doing "PLOP".

"Aaaahhh M-my balls !! Help !! Bring a doctor to check my balls !!"

"What's going on…"

"Shit!… I think the colonel is going to kill us when he finds out about this"

"Damn !! No one was supposed to know about this !!"

"N-now that he is this way, there is no way this will remain a secret"

Due to the loud screams of the bastard, his accomplices enter my room... I recognize them, they were 4 soldiers who were under the direct orders of the colonel and they were probably just as trash as his son seeing them here with him.

"Shit, since this will be known then we can only continue with this! After all, we will be punished whether we do it or not!"

"It's true, at least I will enjoy that big ass and big breasts for a long time"

"S-shouldn't we help the colonel's son first?"

"...if you want to take him to a doctor in the barracks and lose the little time we have, then it is your problem"

"Damn you!! Don't stand there and help me!! That bitch broke my balls!!"

Ignoring the bastard who was rolling on the ground, the four men put their eyes on me... then with their eyes full of lust they start to run all over my body.

"Bastards just dare to come closer and you will end up without balls just like that asshole!"

I try to appear to look strong when they start walking towards me, when they listen to me I manage to make their feet stop for a few seconds, but it is a shame that seconds later they continue advancing...

"Wooh! All of you really are so cruel having a party like this without inviting me... I thought we were friends, but now this made me feel excluded"

Suddenly another voice with a calm tone as if he had really just arrived at a friend's house, is heard in the room... then a boy with crimson hair appears walking placidly through the door.

Because of his voice, those men stop their feet again and turn to the boy, even the guy who was holding his crotch stops screaming and also sets his eyes on him.

Seeing him appear,  I feel my body relax as if it was influenced by the calm environment that surrounded him… I should be worried since now he would have to face those 4 ½ men and have involved him in this, but for some reason, I have the security of that this bad time I had to go through is over.

"Youuu!! Damn brat !! This is surely your fault!!"

"Hmn? Ooh! you're... no, I really don't know what your name is, but it's not that important either. More importantly... do you have any fondness for rolling around on the floor or something like that? Most of the time I've seen you, you've been doing that "

"I'll kill you !! I'll kill you !! I'll kill you !!"

"Geh!... man... your balls have burst... thought that I was someone cruel, but seeing this..."

"Y-You... y-you are the leader of Tokonosu"

"W-why are you here?"

"Shit!!"

"Brat, if you don't want to end badly then- [Bang] gah"

  "Guys, your time is up... it's better if everyone stays still if don't want to end up with new holes in their bodies"

Yes, the one who entered was none other than Shisuka's boyfriend. Like me, the majority who are here recognize him immediately with the only exception of one of the 4 soldiers who tries to advance towards him to surely try to silence him.

Unfortunately for that man, in just the first step he takes forward falls to the ground with a gunshot wound to his leg by the pistol that Alexander now held in his hand.

Instinctively the rest who are still standing raise their hands in surrender and immediately several men dressed in military uniforms but with the Tokonosu group symbol on them enter the room.

"Sir, what do you want us to do with them?"

"...For now, take everyone to the villa"

"Yes!"

" Let go of me!! Let me go now or my dad will kill all of you!!"

After Alexander's orders, they approach my attackers, disarm them and escort or drag them out to leave just the two of us here. Then seeing that it's all over, I can't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Fuuu..."

"Hehehe, Rika-san. I must say that you are wearing quite attractive underwear"

"Hmn? Fufufu, boy, stop fooling around and untie me"

"Mmmm… I wonder what I should do? This sight is not bad after all"

"Come on, stop playing or I'll complain to Shisuka about this!"

The boy certainly had the eyes of a predator, but they weren't as annoying as the other guys... maybe it's because he didn't seem unpleasant to me. Furthermore, even though I could also feel a bit of lust on them while appreciating my body, these were a bit more playful.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Alexander)

After my men take the ones who tried to rape Shisuka's friend out of this room, only the two of us remain. Retaining the colonel's son I don't think it will do me of help... as for the other 4, perhaps in the not too distant future they will be of help.

Thinking of what to do with all those guys, Rika-san relaxes and makes a sigh... I'm glad we were on time, but I must say that she is indeed a very attractive woman who doesn't lose much compared to Shisuka.

Also, she has a characteristic that none of the girls around me has... well, Scythe also has it but it is different from her and also that must be more because of her race.

I was talking about the color of her skin... it was a tan tone that goes very well with that athletic body with big breasts that she has... also, the purple lace underwear made this stand out even more.

…It's a shame that since She's sitting on the bed I can't see her big butt, although seeing her curves is still pretty good.

After teasing her a bit, I reach over to untie her from the ropes that restrained her by taking a knife from my storage. I thought she'd be surprised more when I did this but only causes a little curious in her... Shisuka probably has talked about some things that should be kept secret... I will have to punish that girl one for this.

"That's a pretty amazing ability, boy. Shisuka told me, but I thought you had just tricked her in some way by doing some trick… she's pretty gullible after all."

While she shows me her hands to cut the ropes, she confirms my suspicions but it seems that since it came from Shisuka, she didn't believe that. I don't know what other things that girl could tell her about me...

[Mission / Main "Conquest of the Heart (Rika) -D"]To maintain confidence in a person must be based on some emotion, the stronger the greater security will be created.

Objective: Affection 100 or Loyalty 100 Affection 85 (Good impression) - Loyalty 80 (Grateful)

Reward: Ability [Shoot] rank up              Function of System Unlocked: Weapons-Military Air Vehicles (Only under                    turbo motor technology)              3x Weapons Coupons (Air Vehicles)

With her hands free, I then go onto the rope at the feet. Since I had to make a support in order to do it. When I touch her, then the mission notification related to affection and loyalty is activated.

Certainly, the numbers indicated were somewhat high but I honestly expected that. It's not that I'm vain or something like that, it was more because due to Shisuka I knew that she wouldn't have some preconceived bad idea towards me.

Leaving that aside for now, her skin was quite nice to touch… it had a fair touch of softness and firmness to it.

"Boy… I'm unquestionably a soldier and I'm not easily embarrassed by something like this, but… I'm still a girl, you know?"

Before that I knew it my hand caressing her calf had gone up to her leg… also because I had lifted her foot a little to touch it better, now she was lying on the bed while looking at me.

"Glup"

This position was one quite compromising... since to she can say that and be able to look at my face, she had to open her legs in an "M" shape... due to this, the center with the purple underwear stood out even more

"... Sorry, my hands acted on their own"

"Fufufu, well, it doesn't seem like you had a bad intention... so I forgive you. But I think it's time for you to let me go so I can get dressed… you should have seen enough by now anyway, right ?"

"No, it's not enough... I don't think I get tired of seeing you in that way and I could do it for hours"

"Fufufu, you are a pretty precocious boy"

After answering her with my true feelings smiling at her, I reluctantly released her leg so that she could sit up and then proceed to dress as she had said.

"What are you going to do with those damn of before?"

"Hmn? They?... I will keep them in my villa. Why? "

"Is nothing... I just wanted to vent my anger on them a little"

…Well, she is definitely a tough girl. But the truth is I think that torturing the colonel's son even more, will be a little too cruel... it can be even more benevolent to just kill him.

"Why don't you come with us? Shisuka is downstairs in the car. She was very worried about you, so she insisted on coming."

"Well, I'll go see her and thank her… I must also thank you, boy. If you hadn't appeared then the best result of all this is that I ended up dead, the worst��� I really don't even want to think about it"

As much as I asked Shisuka to stay in the villa, she refused to do it and that's why since time was something valuable, in the end, I decided to bring her. Of curse, I did it after she promised to stay in the car.

I did not know what would happen here once we arrived, from the things I heard on the radio it seems that there were several people from the Kinato militia and if they were armed, I did not want a stray bullet to reach her.

It was good that these guys followed the same pattern that I have seen in other sex offenders, while they are lost in their desires it is not very difficult to deal with them just like it happened just now.

After our little conversation, we started walking to get out of Rika's house and then once outside Shisuka jumps on her the instant she sees her while some tears of joy come out of her eyes.

Then all of us who come, Rika-san and the prisoners return to the villa... surely this is not the end of all this. We still have to see the reaction and the next thing the colonel will do when he finds out that I have his son in custody.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!

I had not realized that the links can not be copied by someone who told me that, now they are also in the description, I think there can be done.

Remember to visit my p-a-t-r-e-o-n and support the novel. I will be very grateful and motivated if you could do it, thanks a lot!!

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

                     

82