Chapter 174 Nurt Guild
2.9k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember to support the novel on my p-a-t-r-e-o-n! It is your support that keeps this novel going!!

Thanks !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome ~"

"Hello, we have completed the mission of eliminating the group of Klimco's thieves"

Arriving at the guild of the world, we go directly to the counter that indicated "Missions" and in this without wasting time I give the guild card to the pretty receptionist who welcomes us... I wonder if in order to work here it is necessary to have a good appearance? Or is the proportion of beautiful women in Gaia higher?

[I think it's probably for both reasons. Since the percentage of male adventurers is probably higher, having good looking women serving here should be better accepted by members, plus I don't think female adventurers complain about that.

As for the second, since Gaia has a huge population, therefore the number of women with a good appearance is greater as you think. In addition, living in places with more energy in the environment also influences this as it helps people's bodies have fewer imperfections]

I see... so those with a bad appearance can only complain that their genetics was not so good.

"It seems that everything is in order and the mission has been marked as successfully completed~. Also congratulations, you have increased your adventurer rank to I-1 along with the people in your group ~"

[Mission: Elimination Klimco's group of bandits- H

In the vicinity of the capital of the Kingdom of Delna, a group of bandits has been terrorizing and affecting travelers. The kingdom will amply reward anyone who can stop this group.

Place: Proximity of the capital, Delna Kingdom, Nureld Continent Area: Inimp   

Requirements: Klimco bandits elimination or compute them

Reward: 5,000,000x G

Mission complete]

[Beep]

[Mission: Elimination ...]

Reward: Development Skill [Bounty Hunter]

               50,000x Gold

               5x Crystals

Additional Reward: Dimensional Gate Blueprints (Part 1/5)

                                 50,000x Gold

                                 5x Crystals

Whoo! That group of thieves still keeps bringing me good benefits. Besides, I did not think a mission of the guild gave me more money than the system...

Well, I think since this quest seems to be requested by the Kingdom of Delna itself, then it is normal for them to offer a good reward.

" Is there anything else I can help you with~?"

"Yes, we also rescued these girls from that group of thieves. I don't know if there is any rescue mission for them? "

"Let's me see…"

Since I had completed everything related to the thieves, I move on to the next topic which was what to do with the girls we had rescued. Unfortunately, kidnapping people was a normal thing in this world and so, as I had been through this on sometimes resentful occasions, I knew that people close to these women could have requested rescue or search missions.

So that after the mention of this, the receptionist takes a machine that was used for the recognition of people that was common in Gaia and then start using it in the women. Then a few minutes later, we found out that 70% of them were wanted by someone.

"Do you want to take care of delivering them?"

"No, I'll just take the ransom reward. Someone else to take them to their home, please"

"It's okay"

Since those missions were regularly requested out by normal villagers, the truth was that this reward was not much. In fact, I don't think many adventurers focus on performing such quests and instead just like this time, they are just done in a secondary way. So this almost always ends with bringing the person into the guild and having other people take care of the rest.

So... now I have to deal with the last thing left.

"For those who want to return to their home on your own, I will provide you some resources to do so. Those who have no place to which to return... I can advise you that address the town of Barl and there seek a merchant called Milene and tell her that Alexander sent you with her.

She will take care of you for now, in the future I will try to help you "

It was not all good news, or at least for some of these women. The remaining 30% of the women were now even more depressed... I think it was normal for this to happen since apart from having gone through all those bad things, they also realize now that nobody was looking for them. Or it could also be because their village disappeared and this only brought these memories back to their mind.

Since they were women, I can't help but feel a little bad for them... the truth is that if they were guys, then I would just leave them on their own. Well... if there were men as prisoners of that thieves, I would also rescue from them, but as always I have thought that a man must take care of himself even during difficult times. The rescue should be enough, and so that after this they would have to take charge of themselves.

Perhaps in the not too distant future I can create my organization and that is why I will need more people, so because of this, I offer this option to this 30% of the women who remained. Unfortunately I don't have the time to take care of them right now and so they will have to go to Barl by themselves, plus this will give them time to think things through and decide whether to accept my proposal.

… In the end, I don't know how many women decide to start the trip to Barl, but I think since I've rescued quite a few then I will probably see some of them when we return.

The advantage of this is that as I said, they are all women and that due to what they have been through, Kurisu and the other girls should not complain about this and in fact, they will surely support that we help them a little.

"" T-Thanks for rescuing us ""

Take care of yourselves, I hope that your life from now on will be much better "

"... J-Just think that all you had to go through was a bad dream and now you just woke up... if you try hard, surely your life will be much better as Alex says"

"Fufufu, be careful and maybe it's not a bad thing that some of you learn to defend themselves a little. So maybe can prevent similar things from happening again"

When we prepare to leave, those girls who would now go to their homes or look for a new one thank us with tears of joy in the eyes and then three of the 4 of us wish them a better future.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

"Haaa ... we finally arrived"

"It's true ... I must say that taking trips on your own in this world is quite dangerous"

"Perhaps this is why dimensional gates are the most widely used means for people to travel long distances."

After a couple of days of dealing with the group of thieves in Klimco, the capital of the kingdom comes to our vision... I must say that it does not lose anything with the great metropolises of my previous life. Really it's quite big...

Also, Kurisu and Saeko's words are true... the risk of traveling from one place to another is not a small thing if you are a common villager. That is probably why I have heard that most of them stay in their birthplace throughout their lives...

The good thing was that these last few days were much calmer, probably the reason is that because the security around this city is much better than the others we 've been to.

" Let's go inside and see if we can finish the things we come here for fast… I don't feel comfortable having left the other girls alone"

 

"Selling this vehicle I don't think is a problem since Palmir-san seemed quite interested in buying it. The problem is looking for someone who can approve the purchase of food in large quantities... we need to look for a high-ranking noble in the Kingdom"

"I think they should be fine. Leona-san and Rika-san should be able to deal with any problems that come up there, so you shouldn't worry so much about them, Alex-san."

Looking more closely at the way that people live in this world over the past few weeks, I couldn't help but worry about the other girls who stayed in the woods near Rek. But then Saeko's words manage to reassure me a little, she was right about those two girls and especially with the last one, also despite the fact that it seems that it is someone who needs care from another person, my little harpy should not have many rivals in strength in that region.

On the other hand, what Kurisu says would surely be our main problem... maybe I should find another way to get a large amount of food.

"We will go directly to the guild of the world. First let us do what we can do and then after we worry about the remaining things"

""It's okay""

With these words, Kurisu begins to drive the vehicle again and going through the same procedure as in previous cities and we immediately enter the capital of the Kingdom of Delna. Perhaps the only difference with others was the number of soldiers who were watching the doors and those who patrolled the streets that had increased quite a bit here... In addition, their strength was around the 3rd to 5th limit.

The Adventurer's Guild was not difficult to find since this was the second-largest building in the city… the first was clearly that it was the castle where the Royal family had to live. The truth was that I was a little curious about how they would be... the way of living of the monarchy that I had only seen in movies and similar things was somewhat intriguing and I wanted to know how true those representations were.

Inside the guild, we looked for information about the Nurt guild where Palmir was captain, so without much difficulty we got the location of their base. Being in the capital, this was not a secret or isolated base and this information was easily obtained, so after knowing this we headed towards the place that was mentioned to us.

When we got there, at first glance the place was big and you could tell it was a good guild. Of course, if you compare it to the previous building we were in, then there was simply no comparison. But this was obvious, one is a good guild of a Kingdom, while the other is the best and largest guild in all Gaia... so that was why a single branch was almost the same size as the same castle of the rulers here.

"Stop! Who are you?"

"Palmir had told me to come, we have some business with your guild. Can you call her? "

"Captain Palmir? ... Okay, I'll go report."

As we approach the guild gate, one of the guards stops us asking us to identify ourselves and so I do just that. Seeing as a simple guard is in the third limit and about to enter the four, this shows that they are not doing badly.

In regions like Barl, these men would surely be someone with fame or a reputation in the city...

"Hello, we met in Rek's town, the captain is waiting for you."

"Thank you"

A minute later, another man whom, according to him we had met before, comes out the door and shows us the way to meet Palmir... I do not remember him at all, is he really not lying and this is the first time that we see him? Tch, it seems like he's just another guy who thinks that by posing as an acquaintance he can get closer to the girls...

"Hello Alexander, I'm glad to see you again.

Surely you come to be able to carry out the business that we agreed on in Rek, I have already spoken with the sub-leader of our guild and he agrees with this.

Right, let me introduce you. He is our sub-leader Rulnemt, and the person who brought you and that you should have already met him before is my sub-captain, Mott "

Walking for a few minutes, we met Palmir who was together with another man that she introduces us to... also, apparently it was true that I had already seen this guy before... but even so, this does not rule out the possibility that this guy only wants to get closer to the girls!

"Hello and glad to meet you Alexander-kun. Palmir has told me some things about your group, it seems that you really managed to surprise her in Rek where she took the protection mission for the invasion of monsters"

The sub-leader of this guild was a man in his 40s with a simple appearance and also his character agreed with this. He speaks to us politely having a smile on his face and observing his aura, I can also realize that he was someone calm.

But not for being a person with those characteristics should be underestimated… over his head due to my evaluation ability, I could read [Swordsman] [Luck] [level 82].

"Nice to meet you, Rulnemt-san. Since Palmir has told you why I came here, I will go straight to the point. 

Are you interested in the vehicle? It is the one I left out"

"Sure, as long as it's reasonably priced there won't be a problem."

As we chat, he invites us to sit on one of the sofas in what appears to be a living room where their members must hang out. There were several other men here too and they look at us curiously, but they all stay away watching us.

I honestly hoped to speak to the leader of this guild, but well, my purpose was to sell the vehicle and surely the sub-leader will be able to make such a decision. I was a little curious about the level of force from who led this organization... even though it is not a rule that the person heading a group is the most strong, seeing the sub-leader, then it is very likely that he could be a person in the 9th limit.

"How about 4 million? It is practically a new vehicle and has very little time of being used"

"...not a bad price. I think we can do business then.

By the way, Palmir spoke to me that your group had some pretty powerful magic weapons... not know if you could talk to your leaders so that both groups can negociáramos also about these? "

I thought he would negotiate more on the price, but quickly accept this. But from their next words I can see why this is so, as I had thought, they are more interested in the firearms than anything else.

"Sorry, I haven't been able to contact my leaders ... that will take longer."

"I see, that's a pity ... so I can at least see one of those weapons that Palmir spoke to me? The truth is that as she described them, about how these could kill an Ogre so easily, I'm a little concerned for these"

"... Kurisu, why don't you show him your rifle?"

" Ok"

Since I had already delayed things to do business with weapons, I didn't want to seem so bad and so I asked Kurisu, who had her rifle hanging on the shoulder to lend him this one. Also, it's not like something happens just by showing it to him...

"Ooh! It looks like a pretty complicated object ..."

"It is not really a magic weapon and is rather one that is technologically realized.

It's called rifle and... "

Taking it in his hands, he begins to analyze it with considerable interest. For now I have no plans to sell weapons, but perhaps in the future doing that will not be such a bad option and so I decide to talk a little more about these types of weapons.

Furthermore, as I describe its usefulness and strength, his aura continues to remain stable. I don't notice any indication of a change in this and so I think he must be a person with good principles.

"Can I see how it works?"

"... I have no problem with that, but using it here can be dangerous for other people and damage the place."

"Don't worry, let's go somewhere else then"

With that said, several minutes later we arrived at what must be the backyard of this guild to be able to test the weapon and then allow him to take several shots with it until he is satisfied. After this, he highly praises the rifle's capabilities and strength.

"Thank you for allowing me to test the weapon, Palmir really did not lie to me about this... I think if a person in the 9th limit is neglected, even this weapon can be very fatal against them.

It seems that Palmir is also interested in how it is used… can I let her use this one? "

" It's good"

It seems that he understood the rifle quite well... without a doubt if a bullet hits a 9th person without having some kind of armor or protection, then that would surely be very bad for him.

"O-Ooh!..."

"Wooh! Watch out!"

"E-eh?"

"..."

"N-not again ..."

When everything went smoothly and the guild sub-leader tries to hand the Rifle over to Palmir, suddenly that man stumbles and throws the rifle into the air...

Seeing that, I quickly try to catch it but I was not the only one to react and Palmir who was closer to him also does the same. Unfortunately, the guy tries to regain his balance and re-hold the rifle that was in the air too...

In the end, being faster than Palmir, I am the one who ends up holding the Rifle, but...  since I am shorter than her, its muzzle is trapped in her blouse causing it to rise when I try to get up since I had crouched down to catch the rifle and she had stood beside me… probably treating this place as her home was not wearing the armor of when we first met.

… Also, the sub-leader who was still trying to keep his balance by going behind the rifle, in the end instead of taking this one, he held her now exposed bra and pulling it out of the way.

I-I must say, that seemed like great teamwork...

"I-I'm sorry Palmir..."

"Damn! That's why I don't like being around you!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

I just wanted to make an announcement. If I close a month (2nd day of the month) with 75 p-a-t-r-e-o-n-s supporting the novel, then I promise to get 5 chapters a week during that month, Monday through Friday (from the region where I live).

So be sure to invite and recommend the novel to all your friends !!

 

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

 

I also wanted to ask to see if there was someone who wanted to support me to edit the previous chapters, I think that way there will be more people who are a little more demanding with grammar interested in the novel.

If you are interested in supporting me on that, you can leave me a message in the comments or on Facebook.

 

Thanks for the support!!

71