Chapter 175 The influence behind the Nurt Guild
2.8k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Palmir is paralyzed for a few seconds exposing her white breasts with her small nipples rubbed… then when she comes out of surprise, she quickly untangles her blouse from the rifle and lowers it.

...I think I should have done that before and not just staying watching. Well, it was a surprise for everyone and so this is justified.

The good thing is, she doesn't seem to blame me for that and instead starts kicking his sub-leader who was on the ground now… since she didn't have a bra, now I can see her breasts jerk more with every move she makes and also the center part of them that protrudes from her blouse... I do n't know if she gets excited about kicking their leader, or that is due to the rubbing of the fabric with her skin.

Although for whatever reason was, it should n't affect me much and therefore I should n't worry about her character.

"Sorry Palmir. I didn't do it on purpose !!"

"If it was on purpose you would be dead now !!"

I really did not expect this and really that was quite dangerous... I will not lend a gun to this guy who does not seem to have the respect of his captains. It seems that this guild is freer than I had thought...

"" ... ""

Of the girls who came with me, Kurisu and Saeko don't seem to know very well how to react to all this. On the other hand, Scythe remains as if nothing happened, well, it would be weirder if she reacted to this in any way.

"... if the weapon fell, could have triggered on its own. Even so, I think I have to apologize to you... after all, I finished watching your white breasts and the cute pink nipples from them."

"Alex !!"

Finishing hitting one of those responsible for her misfortune, Palmir sets her eyes on me... I can't deny that that makes me somewhat nervous, but I try to be respectful and look like a gentleman.

Unfortunately, it does not seem that I achieved my objective since Kurisu yells at me because of my comment, and Palmir stares at me with her mouth open as if she does not know how to respond to what I said.

I apologize and praise her, so that should be fine, right?

"W-Well ... no matter, because anyway it was all the fault of this fool"

"… Do you want to fire the gun yet?"

"No thanks… I have lost the desire to do it"

A few seconds after my words, with a slightly flushed face Palmir speaks again to exhort me of my responsibility to have seen the upper part of her naked torso. Well, it was true that it was all that guy's fault and so I shouldn't have to pay for this...

Also, even though she has the appearance of a tough warrior, she still retains some femininity… it may also that she show this side of her because this is not the battlefield and she relaxes more here. This must be her home after all.

" O-Okay… for now let's complete our business. Is that ok with you Alexander-kun? We said that was 4 million for the vehicle, right?"

"…yes"

Rulnemt gets up and dusts himself off without having any real wounds on him, then changes the subject by going back to the previous one. I must say that for a second I had the impulse to reduce the price by 100 thousand G for the pleasant brief moment that he gave me and a little as compensation for Palmir...

If he plans that, then I have underestimated this person and he is truly a scary individual… doing all this to lower my price is quite astute. Although if that was his plan, in the end, he ended up failing since he also underestimated me. If he wanted to achieve that, at least he needed to have completely undressed Palmir! 

"Everyone did very well during this time and so you can feel happy about it!!

During the monster invasion season, our guild was one of the best at helping people as they all went to places on the borders of my Kingdom... I-I mean our Kingdom.

Those places are usually the most affected during that time, so you all did a good job of protecting them. Surely all those people will thank you !!

Unfortunately... during that time I was busy and I couldn't go help them… although if my father hadn't stopped me, I would have gone to help them too… "

"Wooh ~ The leader is right!"

When we return, I find another curious scene... unfortunately it was not another girl with a naked torso. In this place was a boy of approximately 11-12 years of age giving a speech to the members of this guild.

They, while responding to his speech in an animated way, but could clearly see that instead of doing this because they were animated by his words, they simply responded in a somewhat mechanical way... it was like it didn't matter what that boy said, even so, they would do the same.

"H-He is ..."

"Leader, You've come. I'm glad to see you again, I had forgotten that the day today was supposed to give your speech to our men"

"Oh! Rulnemt. Yes, my father finally let me out of the castle... I-I mean, I finally finished the mission I was going to do.

Hmn? ¿ Who are they? New members? "

Seeing the boy who had climbed to a table and had two men at his side as if they were his guards, Rulnemt addressed him happily...

"I-Is him your leader?"

"Yes.

Leader, they are guests who came from afar to do business with us. The captain Palmir met them in the town of Rek where she went to. 

From what she told me, they helped that village a lot "

Even though I had heard Rulnemt call him that, I can't help but confirm this. Well, honestly, the fact that a child is a leader of a guild is not something that should be very normal, but that was not the reason for my confusion and surprise...

Over that boy's head and the two men next to him, it said something I couldn't just ignore... in fact, I think that this boy during his speech said enough that even without seeing this I doubted about his identity...

[Prince Level 39] [Royal Guard Level 92] [Royal Guard Level 95]

Shit! Now that I remember, this guild had rumors that it had an influential noble supporting them!

But apparently, that was wrong ... it is a damn prince who is the leader of this guild!

"Ooh! That's good, but… isn't this girl smaller than me?"

"... First of all, I am a man. Besides, you also have a quite androgynous appearance and so you are not someone to judge others for that"

"I-I see ... so the people next to you who look like girls are ..."

"We are women!"

"Fufufu, although it is not good to assume things with the naked eye, it is also true that many things simply are what they appear to be"

"I-I see..."

This is new, it was not uncommon for me be confused with a girl. But that he also thought that Saeko, Kurisu, and Scythe were men, it is somewhat surprising in its own way... I think this prince is quite peculiar... or even a little idiot. No, he just may be inexperienced due to his age.

But despite this, his personality was not of someone that I considered unpleasant... how to explain ... Looking at his attitude so far, it seems that he was only a child who was attracted by what any child would like. Well, this is better than an arrogant prince.

Things like having adventures, defeating evil people, rescuing a beautiful princess and other matters similar to heroic stories must be what this prince's head is full of...

In fact, it was kind of funny to see how his adventurer gear like the leather armor he wore only seemed to have a rank [I] and underneath this, the shirt that would be in daily use and some items like bracelets and necklaces were rank [G]… it was more than obvious that what he was wearing was more to pretend the appearance of a typical adventurer.

The same was true about his royal guards… although they were not as naive as the prince. When our groups came closer to each other and we started talking, I could feel a pressure from them that was specifically directed at us... this was probably as a warning or that they were on guard when feeling our aura too.

Finally I see a 9th limit at its best... just by being close to them, my whole body has tensed. Without a doubt the pressure I felt from them was higher than the one Lena emitted when we met her... and also it seems that I am not the only one to react to this.

"Scythe… easy, we are not here to fight"

"Master…"

Scythe had tightened her claws and was watching the two men carefully ready to charge forward at any moment. Furthermore, although it was not as obvious as her Saeko had also been on guard and did not take her hand away from the sword...

Because of this, I have to step in and stroke Scythe's pigtails to try to reassure her, I didn't want a sudden movement from anywhere to cause a fight now.

But seeing this prince I must say that my luck is good and perhaps thanks to him I can solve one of my concerns...

 

" Leader, they came to sell a vehicle that they didn't need... they also have some magic weapons... or rather, very strong technological weapons and they were just showing them to us.

Maybe in the future we can do business with them and get some of these. They are quite interesting weapons "

" Weapons ?! What kind of weapons are they? Swords ?! Is it a legendary sword? "

Perhaps noticing that the atmosphere between us had become somewhat tense, Rulnemt decides to continue the conversation in order to change this. This takes effect immediately and when the prince hears the word weapon, with great emotion he begins to ask about it.

"They are not swords... but for some people perhaps these are much better than these."

"...so they are not swords."

I point to Kurisu's rifle trying to explain a little bit more about firearms and although the royal guards seem interested and look at it with interest, on the other hand when learning that they were not swords, the prince is quite discouraged.

"What Alexander-kun says is true, leader. Even though they don't look as great as swords, their power and effectiveness are pretty good... I think even a person in the 9th limit would have a hard time dealing with them.

Besides, the most important thing is that its use is quite simple. Unlike swords and cutting weapons which take time and practice to achieve some skill in these, these firearms can practically even be used by a villager to harm someone in a 9th limit. "

"Eh? Can you get a person who has n't opened their energy channels to hurt a 9th limit?"

It seems that I have really underestimated this sub-leader of this guild... just by using the weapon a couple of times he has been able to see its benefits in a very precise way.

Well, this doesn't matter much right now as this is beneficial to me. I wanted to try to get this prince's attention and Rulnemt has helped me with this.

Hearing his description of firearms, now the royal guards look at them with even more attention and he too does the same.

"... Can I see its performance?"

"Of course"

" Really ?! Great!!"

If it had been someone else, I would have refused to have to do the same thing again. But now I also wanted to get some things from these three people. So right away, we all headed to the same spot as before with the prince taking the lead in an animated way.

"Then I will show you the firearms... leader-san.

Although I think it would be boring just shooting vacuum or immobile objects like before… why we don't make one of these two people try to avoid being hit "

"W-wait Alexander-kun... t-that's a little..."

"A-Alex ... that can be dangerous, right? "

"… Well, I'm a little interested in these weapons of yours too, boy. 

Let's see if they're as good as you say"

Unlike the previous occasion, I unsheathed my RS-h12 and spoke while addressing the two guards who were accompanying the prince. 

Because of my words, Rulnemt who had already seen the performance of firearms and Kurisu who knew them well, both are nervous about my request. Even so, I still manage to incite one of them in order to achieve one of my purposes.

I wanted to see how effective firearms were against people in 9th limit, and there was no better way to do this than by shooting them. But since I didn't want to kill him either, I make him take a distance of more than 50 meters between us... this way I won't kill him, right? It's enough for him to use his reflexes to avoid the bullet, right? Well, let's trust in that man's abilities.

"Are you ready? I must warn you that if the projectile of this weapon hits you, at best you will have a great wound and suffer great pain, at worst... well, you will simply die."

"…all right"

I have never been hit by a bullet, but I have seen how several people react to whom I have shot… so I understand that it must be very painful and that is why I decide to warn the Royal guard.

[Bang]

"E-eh?"

The guard probably expected to see some type of projectile equal to the arrows that are most commonly used by long-range weapons in this Area, but it is a pity for him that compared the bullet to it. These are too slow and so when the man hears the shot, the bullet had reached the front of his chest...

I seriously didn't want to kill this person and I was confident that I wouldn't hurt that guy so easily... so the next development was something I already expected. Well, I was more than 50% sure of that... although if I had wrong, now I would be in a very awkward moment.

When the bullet reached inches from his chest, the guard tried to avoid it by stepping aside, but unfortunately, his reaction had slowed down for that moment wasted during the surprise. 

Then when everyone believed that this person would have a new hole in his body, suddenly the bullet stops as if it hit some obstacle between them and this caused it to go astray.

[Boom]

Right away, when the bullet falls in another direction, it explodes. At that moment, a bracelet on the right hand that is worn by the guard who was shot in begins to disintegrate.

"Okay, now you have no other object to protect you, so... you had better evade the remaining bullets"

"B-Boy, w-wait a bit- Damn it!" 

[Bang] [Bang] [Bang] [Bang]

When I had previously examined the prince's group with my evaluation skill, I did the same with their equipment. Then I noticed that they had some items with the name [Anti-Critical Bracelet - H] on the guards and one with a higher rank for the prince.

That seems to be a very useful item since it looks like it can block a fatal blow of up to a higher range at the cost of its destruction. Thanks to this, that man was able to experience my revolver for the first time and escape unscathed.

Also, thanks to that experience he was able to react to avoid being targeted directly and thus be able to avoid the trajectory of the bullets. In truth the reflections of a man in the 9th limit are somewhat fearsome...

[Boom] [Boom] [Boom] [Boom]

"Tch ... it seems that all the bullets fail"

"D-Damn boy… did you really want to kill me ?!"

"Well… don't overdo it, only the first shot was fatal… the rest are aimed at your legs. Besides, you agreed to do it even after I warned you, right?"

"A-Alex ..."

Because of what happened, the guard's calm disappears and now he was looking at me with obvious anger on his face... he shouldn't be like that since nothing happened in the end. Also, he gained the experience of going against someone with a firearm, and I was able to discover how useful firearms are against someone at his level. We both ended up winning something and so he shouldn't complain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

I just wanted to make an announcement. If I close a month (2nd day of the month) with 75 p-a-t-r-e-o-n-s supporting the novel, then I promise to get 5 chapters a week during that month, Monday through Friday (from the region where I live).

So be sure to invite and recommend the novel to all your friends !!

 

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

 

I also wanted to ask to see if there was someone who wanted to support me to edit the previous chapters, I think that way there will be more people who are a little more demanding with grammar interested in the novel.

If you are interested in supporting me on that, you can leave me a message in the comments or on Facebook.

 

Thanks for the support!!

71