Chapter 79 Unforeseen (Part 2)
5k 8 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the girls arrive, I take out the instruments that I used in Gaia to cook the wild boar, I didn't think that would use it in this world, but it's good that I didn't throw it away. Of course, I also take out the main menu for this party, I take a lot of wild boar meat and skewers to cook them.

"... It is good that animals did not become extinct in this world, but to think that they could also cause us problems is something I did not expect"

"... I can only say that humans must adapt quickly to the change of this world if they want to continue surviving, but you don't have to worry much about the safety of the camp, Yoshioka already sent a team to explore the mountain, one of the reason is to see the what danger that it holds, and also together with the other leaders we have thought about trying to see if that land can be used to sow our grains. In the future, what will concern us most will be the food, so we have to try to make the camp self-sufficient. Also, if Kurisu's and Alice's dad team can make the energy shield of the blueprints that I gave them, the security of the camp will be even better. "

The three boys just nod to my words while they think about that, but hearing me I can see them calm down and also putting my eyes on them I realize that things are not so bad. When I use my ability to evaluate them, I can see that they are strengthening gradually. Komuro is level 23, Yamada 21 and Hirano 28. And this not only applies to them but to all those who fight against zombies, I can say that Humans still have a chance to survive in this world.

While preparing food and chatting with the boys, the angels of heaven descend to gladden and reassure the souls of those who are in this apocalyptic world and bring them towards nirvana. The girls are finally shown wearing swimsuits... the knife I was holding to check the meat being cooked falls from my hands a few inches from my bare feet, but even if it stabbed my foot I would probably not notice it...

"We can swim! ~ We can swim! ~"
"Yes! ~"

"Alice-chan and Iruka-chan, don't run or you can slip ~"

"" Yes, sensei ~ ""

The two girls wear an equal white one-piece swimsuit with a pattern of small blue circles and a small embellishment skirt show themself. Yes, they are very adorable but what totally steals my attention is the blonde behind them two who warns them of running here...
What Shisuka wore is a white bikini... the most notable distinction was that the lower part is divided into two braces, showing a little more meat on her hip, but the important thing was the upper part... I don't know if it was designed to look that way or just simply, its size is too small for her to use, but this was not enough to cover the entire circumference of her large breasts, as the meat (every man’s hope and dreams) seemed to overflow from the top.

"Are you preparing the food, Alexander-kun?"

"You're such a hardworking boy Alexander"

Yuriko-san and Haruna-san's voice is heard and my eyes follow the source of the sound, so I have to swallow the saliva that my mouth generated from seeing Shisuka. Haruna wore a blue bikini which was quite normal. But being honest, with the curves of her body she did not need to show an overflow of sensuality, perhaps not wanting to look so simple she wore a sarong and a hat that highlighted her characteristic elegance.

"M-mama… that bikini isn't a bit…"

"Do you think looks bad on me, Takashi? Yuriko-san convinced me to use it"

Haruna-san was wearing a one-piece swimsuit… it should definitely be defined like that, and in fact comparing to what the other girls are wearing, the amount of cloth that covers her body is greater compared to other swimsuits.

The problem is that sometimes using more cloth only makes it more remarkable and impressive, and her case was precisely that.
Her swimsuit was purple, the general shape of this was an inverted triangle that began in the bust and ended in her crotch.
It had a hole in the center that showed her neckline and stomach to the belly button, so more than a triangle, this created the shape of a "V". It also had a pair of laces wrapped around her waist, probably to make the fabric fit more tightly to the body...

"It's dangerous if you drop things with an edge, Alex-san"

Saeko approaches me and bends down to pick up the knife that slipped from my hand...

Her Bikini can only be described with one word... amazing! It was black and I also think that this is what others call micro bikini. The bottom simply exists to cover the essentials without using a centimeter of fabric more than necessary. And that meant that her buttocks were splendidly displayed.
The upper part was more normal, covering her chest correctly. The only difference from the others was that the center part is joined with several interwoven laces between them.

"...I-I don't look good, Alex-san? Do you think it's vulgar?"

"No! You look great on it, sorry before I was too impressed to praise you Saekochan!"

"Fufufu, it's a bit embarrassing, but if you like it I'm glad to choose it"

“Are you just going to praise Saeko-san, Alex?"

While talking with Saeko, other girls approach where we are, the one who talks between them is Kurisu who wore a red bikini with white edges. It was one of those kind with laces tied on the sides of the waist. And it really complements her red hair, making her look great.
Next to her was Rei, Yuki, Mizusu and Niki, the first two wearing yellow and green bikinis respectively. The last two wore sky blue and orange one-piece swimsuits .

"No, you all look great... look pretty impressive"

"Well, if you say that I will have to forgive you"

"T-thanks"

"I'm glad you liked it, Alexander-san"

"" Let's not waste time and then swim! ""

Although Kurisu tries to look like she's still upset, I can see that she was starting to smile when she turned around so I wouldn't see her. Rei was embarrassed when I praised them, she blushes and looks down at the floor... seeing her yellow swimsuit and remembering her underwear of the same color that she showed me in the car the last time, she seems to have a preference for that color. The one who speaks after Rei is Yuki who smiles broadly and begins to turn around so that I can see the swimsuit and her body’s curves better. Then Mizusu and Niki who also seem happy, take my hand to go to the pool. But before we can advance, the voice of Yuriko-san in a loud tone is heard in the place.

"Saya hurry and out of there, if don't hurry you'll miss all the fun!"

"I hate you, mama!! Why do I have to wear this?!"

Now that I realize, Saya had not appeared yet and looking at the place where her voice came from, she is still in the castle... a few seconds later of she finally shows up in the pool while she covers herself with a towel.
"If you stay like this you won't be able to swim in the pool"

While Saya arrives at the pool Yuriko-san approaches her while talking

"…I know, but…"

Saya seems to have an internal debate about returning to the castle or taking off her towel. Then to help her to decide, as her mother, she takes the towel and snatches it leaving her exposed...

"Hyaaa ~"

Quickly I put my hand to my nose to press it, my blood had already risen to my head and for a moment, I thought that I would have a nosebleed when I saw her... I thought that only happened in animations, but receiving so much stimulation I think it’s not hard for that to happen.
Saya's swimsuit... how I must describe it? It is not something as extreme as a rope that does not cover anything, but it is not very far from that either... but still, most of it was composed of a single rope except for the important areas of a woman, there is a cloth there to cover those parts very precisely that it seems almost like only a millimeter.
Honestly, when compared to swimsuits like the part of the bottom of Saeko and the top of Shisuka, it's not very different... but what makes it even more erotic than what the previous girls use, is the attitude and character that Saya shows. While the previous two don't care much about wearing those clothes, Saya on the other hand constantly moves her hands without being able to decide which area to cover... or rather she didn't have enough hands to cover the bottom, crotch or her two gifted breasts.
On the other hand, Yuriko-san... You really are like a bird mother and not the pretty one that encourages her chicks to leave the nest. You are the one that kicks them out of the nest while saying "Learn to fly or die trying".

"I hate you mom!!"

Then Saya with no other alternative throws herself into the pool while yelling at her mother... for my part, I can only adore Yuriko-san even more.

"Alexander, again! You are exhibiting in public!!"

"Fufufu, you should thank me, Saya, it seems that this is your victory"

"Eh? Oh… well, I think this is inevitable. Don't you think Matsushima? It's the natural reaction of any boy"

So that's why I didn't have a nosebleed... apparently not all the blood went to my head and went to my crotch making my member decide to tell everyone that he was also present in the pool party.

"No! They are not doing it, right?"

I follow Matsushima's finger where she is pointing at, and I see Komuro, Yamada and Hirano... impossible! Impossible! I can understand that others can’t notice it in Yamada, which is a sad case so we should not press him about that, but Komuro and Hirano...
Damn Hirano, he's a smart guy. He sat in a chair leaning forward with his hand on the chin imitating the pose of the thinker's statue... but I know, the only thing in his head now is to focus on his arousal going down. The one that surprises me is Komuro, he stands as if nothing had happened, does he really have so much selfcontrol?

"Leaving that aside, you Matsushima have very little presence, if you didn't speak I wouldn't have realized you were here... maybe you should wear a more daring swimsuit... no, that wouldn't help much... maybe if you came naked you would have a more presence?"

"Fuck you!!"
Matsushima wearing a two-piece female sports swimsuit starts following me after I evade her first hit. I run in the direction of Haruna-san who went in the direction of one of the sunbathing chairs when the others talked.

"Haruna-san! Matsushima is bothering me!"

"Hmn?"

When I get to where she is extending my arms, Haruna-san instinctively does the same, I stop my impulse a little and jump, so she supports me.

"Matsushima-san, you shouldn't be so hard on children"

"No! He said I should come here undressed so someone would pay attention to me !!"

"Matsushima-san, you are an adult and Alexander is a child, don't take his words seriously"

"... no child kills a man in cold blood... This will not stay like this Alexander, you will pay me later"

Matsushima turns around and retires while muttering words of resentment against me, then Haruna-san tells me as if she is scolding a small child.

"Alexander, you shouldn't say those things, they can hurt other people's feelings. Is that okay?"

"…it's okay"

"Good boy... wait a bit, some of your swimsuits is hurting me, let it move a little"

Curse!! I completely forgot that that part of me was upright!! While trying to find an excuse to stop her, I feel her delicate hands take my penis...

"Here it is! Let me see if I can remove it..."

"Kah!"

"E-eh?"

Haruna-san pulls my member several times with more force until I can't stand it anymore a groan comes out of my mouth. Noticing my reaction, immediately stops what she is doing and in then we stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds until she can no longer resist the silence so speaks.

"A-Alexander ... do you have something in your swimsuit pockets?"

"... no ... I'm sorry Haruna-san ... it got that way by itself ..."

She seemed to want to deny the fact, so I try to find some explanation for the thing that she’s continuing to hold in her hands, so she asks me. Since I didn't want Haruna-san to feel uncomfortable when she stays with me later because of this, I use my last resort, I turn to the innocence of a child to answer her.

"I-I see ... d-don't worry this it's not your fault, do you understand? B-but this is bad ... no, you didn't do anything wrong, okay? It's adult stuff... I just need to get you down, but it's not because you don't like me! It’s for something else! "

As we look each other in the eyes she begins to speak, but she is getting more and more nervous with a redder face. And I can even see that her pupils are starting to lose focus, immediately it seems that her ideas begin to cross each other until she just says the first that comes to her mind... now I feel a little bad about doing this to her.
Slowly she lowers me to the ground until my feet touch the cement floor, then as she had bent down to do so perhaps because of the messy state of her mind that she was in, lost her balance and falling covering me.
In the next second, all I knew was that a soft sensation was transmitted to my lips. I could instantly recognize for having experienced it several times and when I open my eyes, I confirm what I already expected and see Haruna-san staring at me while we are kissing. [Affection of Haruna + 10]
Shit! In truth, today is my lucky day! ... As the opportunity had presented itself, I did not miss it. I put my hands around Haruna-san's cheeks and put my tongue in her mouth.

"Hmmn ~"

As she is on me, her breasts are pressed against mine and also by the gravity, her saliva was constantly transmitted to my mouth making me swallow several times. At first, she seemed surprised, but when our two languages begin to caress each other her eyes that were open as plates gets closed and coordinate with my movements.

"As a mother, I feel bad because you got ahead of my daughter Haruna... but as a friend, I am happy for you... although I also must say that I am a little surprised that you were behind someone who could be your own student"

"E-eh?"

Before we knew, there were a few people around us. Yuriko-san who spoke, makes Haruna-san pull part of our lips as if a lightning strike suddenly reaches her. Then her face that only retained a little blush from our actions reddens once more while desperately giving excuses.

"N-no! I-it's not what it seems!! We both were ... t-this is ... c-correct, I-I slipped on Alexander and this happened!!"

"Wow! Mama and Alex-san were kissing!!"

"Alexander, damn it! What were you doing to my mom?!!"
"No, because of how things were, maybe you should ask what Haruna-san did to Alexander-san."

The eldest son of Haruna-san claims me with great fury in his eyes while the youngest daughter is simply surprised at what happened. Then Niki who covered her mouth excited by the show, comments.

"I-Iruka, Takashi ... calm down both ... t-this was just an accident"

"Well, in an accident you don't last 5 minutes kissing, you know? ... Alex, we'll talk later about this. For now, since you wanted to play in the pool then let's play"

“¿ F-five minutes!? ... w-well, that's because we were both puzzled and did not know what to do"

"Mmn? But it seemed to me that you two knew what to do, and you did it very passionately ~"

It seems that Kurisu is angry again ... Why? !! Haruna-san has no husband, so she is available on the market. Also, Shisuka with a finger on her lips while smiling gives the final blow to Haruna-san.

“T-that's... I feel dizzy, Nyu ~"

Unable to withstand the shame and pressure she felt from everyone here who was staring at her, Haruna-san's brain surrenders and she fades over my chest.

"Mom!!"

"Mommy!!"

Seeing that, her children got worried, but calmed down quickly when they realized that she only lost consciousness.

After laying her in a chair for sunbathing, everyone retires so that she does not feel pressured when wakes up. With the exception of her son and daughter who remained beside her worried and also me.
"... Was it really just an accident?"

"... Didn’t your mother say it? She tripped over me and we ended up like this"

When only I, Komuro, Iruka-chan and the fainted Haruna-san remain, the son continues to ask me repeatedly while he stares at me. As it would be bad to keep pushing his mother, I stick to her version. In a way it is the truth, everything started with an accident and also what we have done cannot be undone, so there is no hurry to speed things up.

"That aside, I'm curious about something… why didn't you have a reaction when you saw all the girls in a swimsuit?"

"T-that is... well, the truth is that since I've been somewhat depressed I haven't been able to get that part of my body up for a few days"

As Iruka-chan was by our side we both avoid using strong words to ask and answer between us, but we still managed to express ourselves well so we both understand fine. Even so, I didn't expect it to be something like that... I don't know how to respond to him, so I can only hold my hands together as if praying to a dead man while looking at his crotch and made a prayer.

"I see... may you find happiness in your next reincarnation"

"Damn, don't play with that ... what happens if it really decides to die! I'm very worried about that, you know?"

I continue chatting with Komuro for a while longer until Haruna-san started to wake up. She blushes when seeing me and it seems that she might faint again, so I give her space and went to play with the other girls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by:
Drack

Edited by:
Vyrphax
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!

I finish to talk with an editor and we agreed that he will help me with the new chapter published in free page to read and also in the previous chapters, so I hope you can enjoy more the history.

Thanks to everyone for your support and reading SES, now there are 19 people who support the novel. Remember to visit my patreon so this novel can continue, no matter the amount of contribution Alexander and I will be very grateful and you will have the benefit of being able to read the chapters before the others.
.
https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Also if you can go to the page of the novel and give a like there, I appreciated it.

https://www.facebook.com/System-evolution-of-soul-101129721342560/?view_public_for=101129721342560

Thanks for reading SES, see you in the next chapter.

87