Chapter 99. The B2 floor is too cool!
78 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Comments below the official website announcement:

Tail: "So awasome! (*/ω\*)"

Quit Smoking: "!!! WHAT?! Qualifications for the beta test have been issued again?! What's going on?! w(゜Д゜)w"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "Damn, no way, you don't have little red dots?!"

Badass Bunny: "Hahahaha, Quit Smoking brother, you are too miserable."

Keeping People Under The Knife: "It's too bad to Quit Smoking, my second batch of appointments has already been played."

Quit Smoking: ".⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠·⁠."

WC Really Has Mosquitoes: "Speaking of which, this time is awesome, and 100 slots have been released. The 10 additional slots released in the last batch have not entered the game yet, right?"

Scrambled Eggs: "It seems to be true. Those players should be online at 6 o'clock tonight."

The Thunder King: "Hehe, 100 places? I believe you! It's a fool to make an appointment. The 100 in this draw must be fake."

Sisi: "Isn't it? I won the lottery."

Tail: "Tail too! \(*^▽^*)/"

Quit Smoking: "(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ."

It was only a few seconds after the announcement was issued, and no one had time to read the entire announcement. Almost all of them read the first line and rushed down to pour water.

Except for those who poured water, those who cried fainted in the water.

For example, Quite Smoking cessation dude, this time he failed to qualify for the appointment again, so don't be too miserable. However, he wasn't the only one who didn't qualify for the draw. There were more than 1,000 pre-registration players, each deducting a few cuties on the blacklist, and there were more than 900 people.

If it is not a high-quality human user who is marked by the background and is sure to win, the winning rate of the normal draw may not even be one-tenth.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the little Emperor can be drawn. After reassuring them to Quit Smoking, everyone who didn't make it to the first floor quickly ran back to see what was written in the announcement.

After reading it, I was instantly stunned by the huge amount of information.

The data sheet is over!

"Winter Warrior" limited title released! In-game special props that integrate property interface, task bar, and map functions! And the B2 floor of the shelter is open!

Good guy. If this is replaced by some games, it will be updated until the end of the year!

Irena: "It's okay to shiver in the cold winter, I feel that only the old man who picks up trash can tremble. (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)"

The Dog Took All The Good Names: "Hey! I haven't started the game yet, the expansion pack is over?!"

Kakarot From The Future: "∑(゜Д゜;)! A small detail, the attribute interface needs to be unlocked with money! Well, although it doesn't cost Doller, that's it."

Picking Up Trash Level 99: "Money is a trivial matter, the key is contribution points! Hey, wait, my contribution points seem to be enough? Oh, it's okay."

WC Really Has Mosquitoes: "You idiot, I bought all the land, and I lent you the money, so hurry up and pay back the money!"

Picking Up Trash Level 99: "(⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ."

Red Face Boxer: "It's just right, the new version will appear as soon as I go online, it's perfect."

Otaku, Who Will Come To Japan: "+1, hahaha, I hope the lake won't freeze, fishing is so fun."

The expansion ended very abruptly, but it was also expected by everyone. After all, the big boss of the expansion pack has been killed, and everyone enjoyed the last battle, leaving behind a long-haired suspense and a bunch of helpless prisoners, which can be regarded as an introduction for the next version.

Winter is here. The theme of the next piece of expansion is probably survival, and the enhancement of life professional players has paved the way for the arrival of this moment.

It couldn't be more appropriate to end at this time. After reading Light's "Developer's Diary", the players on the forum are looking forward to the item called VM and the gameplay of the new version.

But the most important question is... What about the B2 floor? This dog planner didn't even mention it!

Scrambled Eggs: "Wait, what about the B2 floor?"

Quit Smoking: "Wake up planner! You have updated a piece of equipment, are you embarrassed to come out and pretend to be aggressive? What about the B2 floor, what we want to know is the B2 floor, hello!"

Keeping People Under The Knife: "Which one of you go online to check? Is the elevator to the B2 floor still available? I seem to have seen an elevator in the residential hall!"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "Sigh, I'm taking a professional class in the classroom now, and the helmet is still at home!"

Mole In The Hole: "Brother, don't panic, I'll go back as soon as I go!!"

Tomorrow Seeker: "I'll go too, I happen to be at home too!"

Badass Bunny: "Damn, you really don't have to go to work."

At three o'clock in the afternoon on weekdays, the vast majority of players who have something to do during the day are still off work.

And those players who don't have to work haven't been offline since the beginning, so they probably don't even know that the game has been updated.

After all, this game cannot access the official website from within the game, and every update does not seem to kick out players who are online.

The only thing netizens in the forum can count on now is those hardcore ashes who don't have to go to work or school during the day, and happen to be offline, squatting at home.

After throwing down a few words, Tomorrow and Mole fell silent in an instant, probably because they met in the game.

As a result, more than 20 minutes passed, and there was still no news. A group of people waited so impatiently on the forum that they almost cursed.

Badass Bunny: "These two animals are too slow."

Keeping People Under The Knife: "That's right! Why don't you come back, I've been waiting for 29 minutes and 12 seconds!"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "There is probably some ulterior py transaction here."

Shuri: "Huh, Where the hell are those two?"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "Hey!"

Mole In The Hole: "Ah, I'm back, it's so cool!"

Fujito: "ヽ⁠༼⁠⁰⁠o⁠⁰⁠;⁠༽⁠ノ"

Ye Shi: "F*ck, what did you guys do? Why are you so slow? And what about Tomorrow's bastard?"

Mole In The Hole: "I don't know. He ran into the bathroom and didn't come out for a long time. I didn't want to wait and left. Don't talk about it. I'll tell you speaking of which, the B2 floor is simply blown away!"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "What are you talking about!"

Mole In The Hole: "Don't worry, first of all, the layout of the B2 floor is similar to a circular space, fan-shaped into four areas, ABCD. Among them, the BCD area is a bit like a dormitory, and the A area should be a functional area. There is a cafeteria, toilets and bathrooms inside. There is a door at the back that I can't get in, so I didn't look at it, but the toilet and bathroom alone are simply blown away!"

Scrambled Eggs: "Canteen! Is there food in it??"

Mole In The Hole: "That's not true. The door of the back kitchen is locked and I can't get in. The refrigerators and drink machines in the hall are empty. I guess the back kitchen should be the same, but the refrigerator is good news! When it’s hot next year, you can have cold drinks.”

"Let's not talk about the kitchen, I have to blow a wave of this bathroom alone! The toilet seat is self-cleaning, the cleaning system is automatic washing, and you don't have to think about anything but shit when you sit on it, and we don't have to worry about being full. I caught a bunch of Ollies when I was looking for Tess! Woohoo, I'm even willing to pay for this toilet!"

WC Really Has Mosquitoes: "F*ck, shut up, don't let the planner see this!"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "Awesome! I was still discussing with Bunny yesterday, what should I do if I get frozen in winter when it's convenient, it's so cool to be convenient in the shelter!"

Gale: "Wait a minute...you mean, there's water in the shelter? Is that toilet you're talking about a flush toilet?"

Irena: "...What do you want to do? I have a bad feeling. (⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)"

Gale: "No, just curiosity."

Mole In The Hole: "Hahaha, of course there is water! This is the second point I want to say! The biggest difference between the B2 floor and the B1 floor is that there is fresh water supply! No matter it takes water from the lake or rainwater Collection, or internal circulation water purification system, in short, you can drink clean drinking water from the water dispenser in the kitchen, solve internal emergencies in the high-tech toilet, and enjoy a 360-degree immersive shower in the bathroom with a single room! Why hasn’t Tomorrow come out yet, is he addicted to bathing?”

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "To be honest, this guy is a bit perverted sometimes, but most of the time it's normal, let's just ignore him."

Tomorrow Seeker: "F*ck off! I came out early, and I just wrote a strategy post!"

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "Huh?"

Mole In The Hole: "Tomorrow bro, how does it feel to take a bath?"

Tomorrow Seeker: "Hmm... very cool. It probably simulates ultrasonic atomization technology, but I didn't expect this technology to be applied to showers. In short, it's quite sci-fi. Basically, it's completely subverted by standing still the whole time. My understanding of the shower has been improved, and I feel that spending money on the experience is not a loss.”

Get Up Ten Times A Night: "So cool?"w⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠w

Mole In The Hole: "So your post is edited?"

Tomorrow Seeker: "It has already been posted in the forum!"

...

"Guide to the B2 floor of Shelter No. 404... These players have already visited the B2 floor?"

When Lucius woke up, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

The first thing after waking up is to turn on the computer and log in to official website, and read the posts posted by his little players netizens on the forum.

Good guy, it looks like these players have already turned the B2 floor upside down.

But most of the doors were locked by him, and they couldn't open them even if they wanted to. Weapons that can break doors are not allowed to pass through the buffer room, and cannot be brought into the shelter. In addition, Lucius gave Popo the permission of the camera. With Popo helping to watch, there is no need to worry about these players tearing down the house while he is away.

In general, players are still very excited about the content of the Alpha0.5 version update. Especially after seeing the new high-tech facilities on the B2 floor, those players who have experienced it instantly fell in love with life here. Compared with the surface, life in the shelter is simply too comfortable!

After reading these posts, Lucius somewhat understood the setting left by the first generation of managers.

Indeed, compared to the outside, this place is simply paradise. It is an anti-human idea to expect people with two feet in heaven to build hell. Lucius touched his chin and thought.

"Well, it's decided. To use the living facilities in the shelter, you need to use VM to obtain permission, and the water purifier, shower and toilet are all changed to paid use."

Official website message records to testify. This was not his idea, it was suggested by the players themselves.

In addition, some players who have bought VMs from Popo also put forward some suggestions, such as simply integrating the translator and wallet functions on the VM.

Think about the wallet, and launch it together with the banking system. It doesn't matter even if there is no electronic payment function. The extra silver coins are stored in the bank and can be taken out when needed. This is not only convenient for players to check their deposits at any time, but also convenient for Lucius to recycle the currency in circulation.

It can be said to be a win-win situation! As for the translator. In theory, it can be done with a little time, but it is not necessary now.

Hurriedly allowing the players to communicate freely with the natives now, there is no benefit except to cause a lot of trouble for themselves.

To put it bluntly, the language barrier may be an obstacle for players, but it is not a bad thing for Lucius. From the perspective of a manager, he needs to create an information gap, or an "Information filter" between the players and the aborigines, which is the best choice for each other. Cross-server communication can also retain a little bit of good imagination between each other.

Besides, even if it is the game with the highest degree of freedom, it doesn't say that you can communicate with every NPC in the game normally with a large amount of text, right? It would be unreasonable if it could be done!

In contrast, Sumeria, the proprietress of the weapon shop, has a lot of lines. When she is annoyed, she will not only stamp her feet anxiously, but also swear a lame and cute trash talk.

Many players even went to wake her up as soon as they watched her fall asleep just to listen to Boss Sumeria's trash talk.

If there is no information filter, not to mention whether Boss Sumeria can still be so cute, she will definitely run to sympathize with the predators, or be tricked by NPCs to do "Branch lines".

Apart from finding a bunch of trouble and variables for myself, there is no benefit at all. Even if translators are to be arranged for them in the future, it must be a selective translation.

However, think about it from another angle...

"It is possible to develop a special version of VM for NPC."

Thinking of this, Lucius's eyes lit up as he stared at the forum.

"The NPC-only version of the VM deletes the attribute panel, and adds task publishing and translation functions, and the translation function only supports translation of daily and functional terms in specific language scenarios."

Don't translate the words of the players, because the cultural background is different, even if you translate it, it is wrong, and it is easy to cause misunderstanding.

The proprietress of the weapon shop, just do what the proprietress of the weapon shop should do, knowing what her lines mean and what the player wants to buy is enough.

As for other things, when the great Manager needs you to know, you will naturally know.

"The VM's screen is still a bit small, it's equivalent to a teleprompter for simultaneous interpretation... But with language training, it's enough to make do with it."

Gradually a group of aborigines who can speak English can be trained, almost a level 1~2 level is enough. As long as you can master some game terminology and daily communication, it is more than enough to be qualified for the position of NPC.

The more Lucius thought about it, the more he felt that he is a genius. As expected of me!

As for the "Subtitles" used by players. Let's talk about it when he feels it is necessary!

5