Awakening
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Aaah …..am sooo tireddddd" said a little boy of around 8 years as he dragged a huge sword behind him with his shoulders dropped to express his exhaustion.

 

“Maybe its because your dragging that huge sword everywhere, why not just keep it in your storage bag" said a girl of about 10 years. She had a dark vibe to her. She was cute and looked damn cool with her hair covering half her face but the one exposed dark blue eye.

 

“Why do we have to hunt for monster parts in the first place? The crown has money considering how big the castle is.” Said the boy.

 

“I don’t know about that but if you really didn’t want to come you should have just stayed at the castle practicing your artisan classes like the rest of the troops.” Said the girl.

 

“Urrrrgghhh… I don’t like slaving away making low level armor pieces, at least you get to play with alchemy.” Said the boy.

 

“it pay off well to have such a class since we can blend in better and make a living. Plus most guys who went throw the Awakening ceremony said it was a big help in getting cool classes.” Said the girl.

 

“I hope I get one of the were classes or spirit classes like the other tamers. I don’t know what kind of class the crown will get.” Said the boy

 

“that guy is a monster before the Awakening so he will definitely get cool classes. I heard he already has some.” Said the girl as she suddenly stopped and continued “ we should stop thinking about this and hurry back for our own ceremonies.”

 

In the Raider mansion, the mood was very festive as the workers all run up and down moving this and that here. Guests in many carriages arrived with gifts of all sizes.

 

This was all in preparation for the house’s young master. He would be having his Awakening ceremony later in the night.
At the door of the mansion stood a round man and 3 butlers. This was the head of the household Steven Raider and some butlers.

 

“Guild master Xandros, I welcome you to my home. How was your trip.” Said Steven as he talked to a bulk broad shouldered man with a bunch of stitches on his forehead. It looked like he was Frankenstein except for his big smile and long black hair.

 

“Hahahaha….the trip was very smooth. You have definitely raised your hometown in to unofficial small city, Elder Raider. I brought gifts for the young man from me and the guild it as itself ” said the body builder made man.

 

“thank you. Its truly an honor for my household to get gift from someone of your standing.” Replied Steven as he motioned for the butlers to receive the gifts.

 

“Hahahaha….how can that be. You as an Elder of the Blue Cloud Tower shouldn’t undermine your house. Now where are the drinks….” Said guild master Xandros as he moved straight for the hall where he had seen a butler with a tray of drinks.

 

In the a room in the same compound stood a 10 year old boy wearing a ceremonial white suit. It looked like an Indian garment. He was currently looking at a young boy who stood to his side in a slightly less elegant attire that seemed to match.

 

“ big brother many new people have come to celebrate your Awakening. Even first mother’s family has come.” Said the young boy.

 

“Oh please that wannabe beauty queen might not even know that they are here and as for the rest of them, they are here to curry favor from father since he is now an elder of the Blue Cloud Tower. Don’t trust their fake smiles, Ben” Replied Kevin.

 

3 years ago, the Raider merchant company had joined and become a part of the continental hegemonic trading company called the blue cloud tower. It was a huge business sect that had no borders. It had the power of an empire. It sold everything from slave clothes to kingdom crowns. After the birth of the shadows of Raguel. The Raider merchant company was like a shooting star that opened up branches everywhere and had the market around them since they had close ties with the Assassin group that wiped out major criminals leaving rivers of blood and making a mountain of heads in front of top officials in the western part of the kingdom. The news had traveled far and wide to the point where it was mentioned in the king’s court. The blue cloud tower was always on the look out for talented merchant groups to expand their forces in one of the three isolated kingdoms like Argus kingdom do after hearing of the quick rise of the company and the very little trace of the so called shadows of Raguel in two years: the head of the tower around the Argus kingdom concluded that the Raider merchant company had staged the whole shadows of Raguel massacres to bring attention to themselves. He was so impressed by the idea that he immediately sent spies to check the company out. The company was very clean and had no political affiliations so he immediately invited Steven and offered him the elder spot that was vacant after the death of an old member.

 

Steven didn’t waste time since this deal was the jackpot of jackpots. It gave him the same footing as a middle rank noble like count. Nobles instantly wanted to be his long lost friends and his wealth had doubled in an instant. If he played his cards right, he could as well earn himself a noble title.

 

The Blue Cloud Tower elder could blacklist even a kingdom earl and be left untouched since his backing was something too big. Attacking a member of the tower especially an elder could be very dangerous for a small kingdom like Argus. The main blue tower branch would not intervene with the branch issues but if it did, changing a monarch was a piece of cake.

 

Sighh….

 

“Let’s go and get this over with. Call Jett ” said Kevin as he match out of the room. His brother also left to call his own post.

 

This brother was Kevin’s younger brother that had been born to his mother Tyra, five years back. Kevin doted over him a lot and trained him with his part of 4 soldiers. He had unique as his talent levels and had high affinity with spiritual energy. He used a bow staff as his main weapon with affinities of rank A. When Kevin had seen all this he felt like his mother’s womb was like a monster slot machine. Ben would definitely grow to be an extremely powerful individual.

 

As Kevin entered the hall, he moved towards the altar that had been prepared . The hall was full of people wishing him the best but he tuned them out since he knew these guys were all just random strangers waiting for him to fail because of the jealous and hatred they had for his father. His rise was not far back so most still saw him as an commoner . His status was still lurking around him. The prejudice between nobles and commoner was very big.

 

A beautiful woman walked towards the front and looks of lust and jealous could be seen in the many noble eyes of the men in the room.. this was Kevin’s mother ,Tyra. She approached her son on the altar and put a charm necklace around his neck. She then smiled and said “ don’t be nervous, you will definitely get good classes.” . She then walked back to Steven who was more round than before. He nodded to his son and Kevin took a deep breath and put his hand on the orb on the altar.

 

This orb was known as a divine Awakening orb. It contained genesis chaos energies that would help a mature person awaken to the full world system. When Kevin put his hand on the orb; system sounds started ringing.

 

Ding

Lower level Awakening shard detected

……

 

Ding

Analyzing current data

Ding

 

Name: Kevin Raider.
Race: human (10 years)
Level : 10

Class: commoner
Job :

 

Traits: Awakened
Body: Raquel’s divine body (level 1
Eye ability: Heaven’s eye (level 2)
Bloodline: ###

 

Karma points: 618,262
Undistributed points: 34
Universal experience points: 385,000

Stats

Str: 47.          Luck: 15.      Agi: 46
Int: 23.          Dex: 53.         Perc: 24
Vit : 50.         Wis: 13.         Charm: 45

Titles

1.Reborn : 20% chance of temporary increase in luck

2. Awakened: ?????????????

3. Death punch: allows 10% more damage when in a fist fight and has a 50% chance of stunning opponents

4. the one who does what needs to be done:

Mental def increases by 25 when negative afflictions are acquired.

 

Energies
1. mana (500/500)

 

Equipment
1. Elderberry’s castle (soul space item)
2. Solace necklace (luck charm)

 

Physical attack : 50.       Physical def: 45
Magical attack : 30.       Magical def: 68
Mental attack : 52.          Mental def: 16

Job classes acquired

Student (lvl 10)
Sword user (lvl 10)
Fighter (lvl 10)
Cook (lvl 10)
Peep (lvl 10)
Novice mage (lvl 10)
Trader (lvl 10)
Rookie Brawler (level 10)
Monster tamer (level 10)
Novice Saber craftsmanship (level 10)
Novice archery (level 10)
Novice knife user (level 10)
Novice engineer (level 10)
Novice Spearman (level 10)
Novice staff user (level 10)
Novice scribe (level 10)
Novice whisper(level 10)
Novice alchemist (level 10)
Novice blacksmith (level 10)
Novice refiner (level 10)

 

Skills;

 

Low level photographic memory:
- can clearly remember up to 67% of what is seen by the user when skill is active.

 

Concentration:
-increases perception by 15 for 1 hour.

 

Shadow rose Swordsmanship book 1:
- sword technique that increase damage by 15 and defense by 12.
- plus 25 attack when launching surprise attack
-attack launched 5 seconds after drawing sword counts as surprise attack

Dash (lvl 5)
- plus 12 agility when skill is active for 120 secs

 

Recipe book lvl 1(level 5):
- can generate recipes depending on available materials. 25% chance of it being good.

 

Clear eyes:
- can see with a ×2 zoom for 10mins when skill is active.

 

Mana sight(level 4):
- can see mana aura in and on creatures and objects.

 

Bargain (level 10):
- enables user to get a 20% discount on all trades

 

Uplift(level 10):
- enables increase in profit by 20% in all trades.

Moon cloud boxing book 1:
- deals +20 damage and +5 defense when using fists.
- increases agility by 8 for 10mana points per second.

 

Veer:
- redirects attacks with blades. Speed depends on level of perc and dex.

 

Locate:
Can find the location of contracted monsters.

 

Blind fiend Saber arts level 1:
- attack increase by 12 when using Saber and defense decrease by 2.

 

Bronze lance arts:
-attacts with spear increase damage by 12
-when shield is used def increases by 15 and attack increase by 2 but agility decrease by 5.

 

Cloak of shadows - (level 10)
Makes you one with the shadows. Can not be noticed unless the target has a perc stat of 10 points higher.

 

Dream weave.
You can enter and manipulate the dreams of a target with a lower perc stat. You can’t hurt the target in these dreams.

Contract monsters

Onyx Raider (little Black)
-Celestial mane dire wolf (infant)-
Level 5

Skills
Grizzly bite (lvl 3)
Kite (lvl 2)

 

 

Analysis complete.

Generation of new user information

 

……

 

Ding

 

Awakening Complete

Displaying new status window.

3