The Beginning of the End Pt.2
10.4k 17 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jon snuggles close to Rias and she goes to kiss him in the mouth, her wet soft tongue swirls around his tongue as her pillowy glistening pink lips pressed hard on his lips. Her huge breasts grind up against his toned-stomach and now raging erect meat-rod.

"Just close your eyes," She whispers into Jon's ear. His dark brown eyes widen with ecstasy by her rosy smell and warm breathe tingling his ears. This was the moment he had been waiting for his whole life. He closed his eyes and embraced Rias the most stunning and gorgeous busty redhead goddess in the entire world. The Scarlett Goddess.

The night goes on and only soft moans were heard inside Jon's room. Jon's younger sister heard everything as her ears were pressed through the doors. Asura was furious that her big brother was doing such unspeakable sexual acts next to her room!

'What can big bro be doing in there!? Is that another girl I hear!?' Asura thought to herself with a pouty face as she heard the commotion through the wooden doors. Asura was one year younger than Jon that means she was 17 and he was 18. She had long sakura hair and bright aqua eyes hence her name Asura. Her body type was slender and perky, but she had a nice thick athletic ass. She always exercised and ran track at Prestige Academy. A System was given to her when she was born, she was a tier 5(In the middle) and her strongest powers was her healing abilities, healing deep wounds and sometimes healing broken bones. Though no amount of healing could heal her broken heart as she loved her brother very much and he was now with another woman. Hearing the moaning wet sounds of them kisses made her upset and angered beyond belief. Asura ran away as far as she could with tears streaming down her aqua eyes.

In the morning…

Jon opens his eyes with a wide grin and stretched out his hands towards the ceiling of the roof. 'Did it really happen last night? Did me and Rias have sex?' He turns over to the side of his bed to see if Rias was still sleeping with him. She wasn't in his bed. 'She must have gone back home,' Jon puts on his black v-neck t-shirt and red biker jacket over his muscular shoulders then heads out the door of his room with a wide smirk of finally having sex for the first time.

He walks downstairs and sees his sister cooking breakfast. She is cutting onions with a sharp as fuck knife. She was cutting faster than the speed of sound, sonic speed cutting. Perhaps part of her system abilities.

*SFX* Chop!Chop! The sounds of chopping were so loud it almost made Jon lose his hearing.

"Morning little sis," He said in a calm and collected tone as went to make some coffee, he had a smug grin on his face after what transpired last night.

"Don't talk to me you disgusting dog!" She snarls as she packs her lunch in a wooden bento lunchbox and storms out the door with a pouty face.

"Asura what's the matter? Are you alright?" He replied in a brotherly way as he sips some coffee and reads the news on his cellphone. "Nothing you big baka! Filthy pig! Stupid! Stupid! Nasty dog!Pervert!" She curses and lashes out as she punches a hole in the wall. Jon's eyes widened at his sister's insane strength. She really was a tough girl with some major emotional issues.

Jon just stands up and walks out the door. He didn't want to deal with this bullshit right now. The finals were coming up in his academy and so was the 'Ceremony'.

'Wait did she hear me and Rias last night? Whatever I had a good time. My sister needs to stop being so fucking clingy," He jumps on top of his motorcycle and zooms off to Prestige Academy.

He soon arrives at school and he sees a large crowd of students gathered at the golden main gates of the school. Sounds of rage echo across the sapphire cloudy skies and snow-covered oak trees.

"Hey look its that bastard!" Roars out a bunch of male students as they walk over to Jon with enraged redden faces as they clenched their fist.

'What the fuck is going on?' Jon thought to himself as he looks ahead and sees Rias crying on Silver's shoulder.

"Rias what happen? Why are you crying?" Jon asked with worry in his eyes as he reaches out to touch her shoulders to comfort her. "Get away from me you monster!!!" She screams out as she holds Silver tighter and presses her beautiful teary face on Silver's buff chest.

"What are you talking about!? What the fuck is going on!?" Jon shouts as he moves around his hands in confusion. He could see the crowd of students forcing their glares on him, judging his every actions.

"He was the one who took advantage of me last night and defiled me! He was the one who beat me and took my virginity away from me!" Rias cries out, her face was covered in blood as she was crying.

Silver's grey eyes widen and he gritted his teeth with disgust. Hyssei his friend was already cracking his knuckles to beat the living hell out of Jon, "I am going to beat the shit out of you!" He roared out.

"WHAT THE FUCK! That never happened! She is lying!" Jon gritted his teeth, his heart sunk at such a fucked-up thought.

"I told him to stop touching me! But he wouldn't stop! I was so afraid! He ra*ped me!" Rias sobbed even louder as she grips Silver's powerful buff chest and angrily points at Jon.

"That's fucking bullshit! You're making this all up! Where is the proof!?" Jon angrily points his finger Rias with a face full of rage. It now seemed like everyone was against him.

"I've heard enough. Hold him down guys," Silver lifts up his long arm sleeve white school t-shirt and punches Jon directly in the face with a sideways boxer punch. Hyseei and another boy student called Chad who was a football-star of the academy holds down Jon as Silver counties to fiercely punch Jon in the face. Blood spurts out from Jon's nose and mouth and he quickly fell to the ground of how powerful Silvers punch was. His punch alone had made the ground below Jon crumble and crack in half, nearby giant oak trees also exploded by the sheer force of Silvers godly powers of his Apex System.

Hyssei was pissed as fuck and he also punched Jon in the face, Rias was a girl he respected as a goddess and he didn't want anyone to hurt her! Jon's body rolled across the rocky pavement. He then summoned the power of his Dragon System(Gave him Dragon powers, increased speed and strength)his knuckles formed harden dragon scales and he did an upper-cut punch on Drakos' stomach, "Gaaaaah!" Jon yelled out in pain. He was no match against the students who had Systems. He was a cripple in their eyes.

The other boy students join in as well and starting beating him to a bloody pulp. Silver watched in joy with a sick sinister grin, he had betrayed his best friend. Rias was also smiling as she kissed Silver on the cheeks. She had lied about everything and she didn't even sleep with Jon, she had tricked him in a mysterious way. Everything was planned and staged by Silver. He made Rias go on a date with Jon. He wanted Jon out of his life, he wanted to retain his high hierarchy as God of Prestige Academy. Silver knew that hanging out with Jon would only bring him down. He needed to keep his image as the most popular and respected student at Prestige Academy.

Jon saw Rias kissing Silver on the cheeks and he saw Silver smiling and every student looking down on him, "Fuck you all! Your all fucking pieces of shit! You're all fucking liars!" Jon coughed out blood onto the pavement, he was badly injured to the point of death. All of his ribs were broken and his face was bruised beyond recognition.

A bunch of students even female ones were now laughing at Jon's fucked up face. "What a disgrace to this prestigious academy! People like you should just die!" They all shout with their hands over the mouths with snobbish faces.

"Good! Keep kicking his ass! This rapist deserves this beating!" All the students angrily shout as the join the masses to kick and punch Jon who was now outnumbered by everyone. He stood up and punched some students and even pushed back Silver, yet he couldn't fight everyone. Without a System, he had no chance.

"Tch. Never show your face here ever again. Fucking garbage," Silver spits on Jon's' face and walks away with Rias and his friends. He also signals every other student to follow him and leave Jon out to die outside of the academy's golden gates. No mercy from any of the higher tiers was shown.

"You are banished from this academy! You vile rapist!" Hyssei kicks Jon on the stomach and flicks his finger at him. Jon coughs out more blood.

Rias sticks out her tongue at Jon as Silver holds her slim waist, her perfect boobs jiggle, Silver now claimed her. He even saw Silver holding his younger sister Asura by her slender waist and touching her sexy alethic body in a sexual way. Silver even kissed her on the cheeks! Jon's older sister Emerald was also seen with Silver, he held all their sexy young busty bodies close to him with a cocky grin. "I'm sorry…" Asura says with sadness in her voice, her aqua eyes were trembling with sorrow and grief of betraying her older brother. Even Hyssei was touching his sisters and planned to date one of them.

Jon's whole world was crumbling down right before his very eyes! Even his own sisters had betrayed him! He was done with everything! With everyone! From his abusive father and cruel sisters to his backstabbing friends and Silver and Rias! He had enough of it all! He was tired of being weak!

Jon gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, anger and rage overflowed him. He wanted to kill everyone at the school, every student he hated, every bastard with a System he despised even more! But most of all he wanted to slaughter Rias and Silver.

"I will kill them all!!!" He roared out to the greyish stormy skies above. Raindrops fall down all over his face and thunder is heard rattling in the background of the brick stone academy.

Suddenly a loud *DING*! rattled through his eardrums.

[Your hatred and rage has been known! System Granted! Do you accept?: No/Yes]

"Fuck yes I do!" Jon spits out blood and tries to get up from the wet cement ground below but he was too injured.

 > Netori System! <  – A holographic gold screen appears in front of his eyes. Jon's eyes starting glowing and change from a brown to gold/neon blue color.

[Name: Select*]

Level: 1[Tier 1]

NP: Netori Points- 0 [You gain points by doing missions and cultivating!]- Mostly by taking others woman!

Race: [Human/Unknown*] – "Seems like you have a hidden bloodline!" Shouts a seductive demonic feminine voice inside his mind.

Class: [Chose 1 or fuse two classes]: Necromancer, Mage, Swordsmen, Cultivator, Tech Master(Construct robots at a fast rate), Assassin, Warrior, Dragon, Gunslinger,

[You can choose to make your own class]

[Powers]: Unknown- Soon will be awakened.

[Augments]:

(Eye Powers): None- Choose.

(Body Type): Customize

Gear/Items: None

[Skills]: This will be filled once you chose your powers

[Netori Shop]- Buy special items that will steal anyone's girls!

[You have 100 starting attribute points use on attributes below]

STR:

DEF:

AGI:

STM:

INTEL:

CRT:

KAM:

[STR- Strength,DEF- Defensive, AGI- Agility, STM- Stamina, INTEL- Intelligence, CHR-Charisma , KAM- Karma]

[Missions]: "Tutorial by me! Your system guide!" proudly shouts a vexing demoness voice.

[Harem]: 0

"I will get my revenge," Jon has the widest and darkest grin ever known in existence as he touches the golden hologram screen of his Netori System.

______________
A/N: This chapter needs to be edited and I split it to two cause it was too long so yeah.

So that happened in this chapter... Anyways if you want me to change anything about this chapter I can try, but this is how it is for the 'plot'. You get to know about the power of the systems and Jon's family etc next chapters. Yes, this does burrow some concepts from Overgeared System but it is entirely different. Remember this is a rise to power novel. So the MC needs time to grow. Anyways what will you use your attribute starting points on?

I would use it on Strength, Agility, and intellect.

Also, I will try not to spoil everything lol.

41