Netori System
11k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jon barely stood up from the puddle of his own blood, 'I will rid this cruel and fucked up world of all the bastards who abuse their System, this world is full of injustice and corruption. I will end it all starting first with you Silver,' He clenched his fist and coughed out more blood. He formulated a plan the instant he had gained his Netori System. It was beyond disgraceful and disgusting that his own best friend stabbed him in the back so damn hard, he was a snake. At this very moment, Jon's hatred and rage were unmatchable. Imagine being blamed for something as sinful and horrible as raping a girl especially one as popular as Rias! He was wrongly accused in front of everyone in his academy on top of that!

'That bitch Rias! And Silver that backstabbing piece of fucking shit! I will fucking make you pay! I won't just kill you. I will take everything from all of you!' Jon umps on top of his motorcycle and blasted off towards his house without even caring how fast he was driving. All he cared about was getting his revenge. He didn't even attend his classes today, he was more focused on how to use his newly gain system.

Jon took a long way home and skipped school for today. He goes quickly to a nearby Dublix grocery store and buys some bandages to tighten up broken ribs and clean his bloody wounds at the bathroom of the grocery store. His face still looked bloody and he was still in bad condition, he needed someone to heal his wounds. There was the only person he knew who could...Asura. Jon sighed, 'Screw her. I am not asking her for help. Not anymore. Not ever again. I don't trust anyone,' He looks at the glass mirror of the grocery store bathroom with a passed off face. Everyone in this world was going to feel his wraith.

Jon gets back on his motorcycle and speeds off on the highway straight to his house without wasting any time. He was eager to use his new system.

At Jon's house...

Jon jammed his house key inside the front door of his house and then quickly slammed the wooden door open.

"Oh my god! What happened to you!?" Asura cries out as runs over to her older beaten up brother and goes to clean his bloody face with a towel.

"Nothing! Don't worry about me you traitor!" Jon angrily slaps away her hands and rushes upstairs with no time to spare. He needed all the time he could get by himself to plot the end of everything.

"What's the matter with Jon?" Jon's 'mother' asked Asura with worry on her gorgeous hazel eyes as she saw Jon angrily bolt towards his room. His face was still bloody.

Asura keeps silent. She didn't want her mother to find out what Jon 'did' to Rias last night. That and well Asura had to follow someone's orders... Asura gulped and clenched her fist, 'I need to tell my big bro the truth!' Tears almost form in her big aqua eyes, her long pink hair flaws down her young radiant maiden face. She was hiding 'something' from Jon.

Jon quickly opens the door to his room and slaps away all the useless clutter on his desk and then says "Netori System activate" He said in a low cold and collected manner. Jon wasn't like any other teenager, he had to train his body, study, and grow stronger all by himself every single grueling day without a system. He was bullied, pushed aside, and treated as an outcast his whole life. And now that all his burning hatred and rage was set free in this very day he was given a System, there was no going back now. It was as if his own rage had exploded his body, mind, and soul then reborn him into a new body filled with godly vengeance. He was going to destroy everything and everyone in his path, he was going to burn down his pathetic past. He was going to become a God of Destruction.

The Netori System heard Jon's voice command and immediately activated, but this time it fully 'activated'.

A colossal sized thunderbolt blasted through Jon's room and landed on top of his head.

"Gaaaaaaah!" He screamed out as his body convulsed around and fell down to his knees. A surge of overwhelming unlimited power had entered his body and soul! It was like Zeus had struck him with a mighty thunderbolt. However, the thunder was a different color, a shadowy black color. When Jon lifts up hands he saw his body covered in shadow-black thunder sparks. A sea of darkness had entered his room.

[Netori System activated]! Says a dark demonic female voice that made Jon's dark gold eyes widen.

Jon now saw a floating golden hologram over his palms, he blinks his eye and the hologram then appears in front of his peripheral vision. 'Now that's better. Let's see the choices again.' He darkly smirks.

Jon sees the choices and as fast as possible he chooses all of the most powerful power and skills After all the system was called Netori System. He wonders if could hold unlimited powers that could steal anyone's woman! But right now his decision was already made. Jon slightly knew the term Netori not to be confused with Netorare/NTR. He would see some Ero mags/vids and saw some people taking others woman in public and fucking them. But in general Jon didn't watch too much porn, he really wanted the 'real thing' instead and he was so close to fucking Rias until he was tricked! 'I swear I will get that bitch back!' Jon slams his fist on his table just of the thought of being betrayed by the scarlet goddess. She had broken his heart and dreams. 'This will be last time anyone dares fuck with me!' Jon breathes hard about the betrayal he went through, but he quickly calms himself down to think clearly. He had to be sharp and cunning to use this new system given to him.

*DING!*

[ > Netori System activated!< ]

[Name: Jon ]

Level: 1(Tier 1 System)- Jon gritted his teeth and clenched his fist which was covered in scar marks,'Are you fucking serious this is the lowest tier and level! Whatever guess I have to grind my way up to gain a higher level and rank,'

A.I [You are exactly right mortal! But you must also tame many beauties and take from other system users! I am the Netori System after all! Well not me precisely it's more complex than that!]

Jon dark gold eyes furrowed with confusion and shock when he sees an extremely gorgeous floating gothic loli girl with blackish demonic wings on her back and black demonic horns on her head she also had vampire fangs. She was wearing a tight black and white lolita dress and had golden blonde hair and gold eyes. She looked like a Dark Fairy or a Demon Fairy.

"Who are you? What are you?" Jon asked without being fazed by seeing a strange and rare tiny mythical creature in his room flying around like a black butterfly. He had seen some crazy shit in his life so this didn't shock him as much, even though it would shock most human beings. He was more interested in this little flying dark fairy rather than confused.

"Who cares about that right now! Let me show you all the features of your new system!" Snarls and huffs the demonic fairy as she flutters and flys around Jon with her demonic-bat like wings. She crosses her tiny arms and continues to speak, "Next up!" She exclaims with one finger up.

NP: Netori Points- 0 [You gain points by accomplishing missions, cultivating, and during sex!]- Mostly by taking others girls and banging them! This also can be done by taking others money, skills, and whatever the fuck you want!] The Demon Fairy says with a sinister smug grin as she devilishly rubs her tiny hands together.

"Sounds good to me. These NP must be points gained after doing missions so I can use them in the Netori Shop." Jon cracks his knuckles and keeps on scrolling down and typing at his system at a very fast rate. After all, he was an experienced programmer, well for only 5 years that is, but coffee and programming mixed together perfectly the best combo in the universe!

Race: [Human]

Bloodline: [Unknown*] – Jon: "Unknown bloodline? I wonder what that can be?" He scratches the back his head and starts thinking about what this meant.

"A hidden bloodline is very rare! You will only unlock your true bloodline after a certain level!" The Dark Fairy informed Jon as she starts eating a bag of chips that was left on Jon's desk.

"True Bloodline?" Jon said as he cooly leans back against his gamer chair and keeps on scrolling on his Netori System.

"Enough of that! NEXT!" Dark Fairy screams out. Jon went to close the dark fairy's little mouth with hands to shut her up so no one can hear her and know that he had a system.

He then quickly realized no one could hear the Dark Fairy but him because his younger sister Asura was in the other room doing her homework, she was nearby since Jon could her k-pop music playing loud as hell.

"Ah! So you able to see me? You must be the one foretold in the prophecy!" The Darky Fairy says.

Jon: "What the fuck are you talking about?" He said with puzzlement clearly shown on his young teenage face.

"I think I have said too much. Once again next!" The Dark Fairy quickly takes back what she just said.

Class: [Chose 1 or fuse two classes]: Necromancer, Mage, Swordsmen, Cultivator, Tech Master(Construct robots at a fast rate), Assassin, Spell Sword, Paladin, [Create your own class]

[You can choose to make your own class when you reach lvl 10!] 'That's great I thought it I could already select a class. But whatever. I just have to gain more levels which should be easy once I take everyone's girls.' Jon darkly grins.

Powers: Unknown- Soon will be awakened. 'That's weird?' Jon rubbed his chin with a pissed off look on his face. Why didn't he gain any powers?

"It seems your powers will awaken once you do your first mission!" The Netori System chimes.

[Augments]:

(Eye Powers): None- Choose.

Starter Pack: Select 1

[X-Ray Vision](Class-Rare)- [Can see through anything for as long as you want and also make yourself invisible for 1min)

[Geass](Class- Rare)- [Mind control for 1min can get longer after more cultivation with this certain eye power. Can command the person under trance of your Geass for 1min and make them do anything you desire!]

[Sage Eyes] (Class-Rare)-[Can master any type of magic(elemental/spells) and cultivation techniques for a short period of time. Main use is that you can learn anything faster. Gaining knowledge faster]

Mystic Eyes- (Mythic)[A truly powerful eye power that can create illusions and anything you imagine(Such as creating weapons or even money) however to acquire this eye power you must sacrifice something in return.

[Forbidden Eye Power]-Most powerful but huge risk in choosing this eye power[Locked]

[Create your own eye power]= 50,000 Netori Points!

"Interesting," Jon starts thinking which eye power was the most powerful. He already knew he didn't have enough Netori Points to create his own unique eye power.

(Body Type): Customize

Select 1

Three types

All-Star- In top psychical shape in all areas. Spread equally.

Apex Fighter- Apex of fighters body. Muscular and toned.

Handsome/Charming: Amazingly good looks ;]

Godly-Locked

Gear: None- This is when you keep items from other system users or when you hack other system users.

Skills:

[Starter Pack]: Select 2-

[Time Control]: Can Stop Time, Forward Time, and go back in time. However, this skill has a risk! Can only use once a day.

[Sleeping Powder]: Can make anyone sleep for 10mins. It works instantly!

[Shifting]: Can transform yourself to anyone or anything you like. You can copy others faces and bodies. This will work for 5mins.

[Lust Overdrive]: Can make any girl lust over you for a period of time!(Depends on much you are pleasuring the girl!)

[Netori Shop]- Buy special items that will steal anyone's girls![Locked]

[You have 100 starting attribute points use on attributes below]

STR:

DEF:

AGI:

STM:

INTEL:

CRT:

KAM:

[STR- Strength,DEF- Defensive, AGI- Agility, STM- Stamina, INTEL- Intelligence, CHR-Charisma, KAM- Karma]

[Harem]: 0 "I will have a harem of 100 girls! Every girl will mine! Haha!" Jon laughs out loud in a devilish way.

Jon now had a tough decision to make. He had to choose which were the most powerful stats, skills, and powers his Netori System had!

He quickly selects what are the best options for his Netori System.

"Time to test out my sister. I mean test out my Netori System on her," Jon thought to himself as he cracks his neck and knuckles with a serious face as he gets into Smart Mode. He will make everyone pay for what they did to him. Starting first with his sisters. Emerald and Asura.

_________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Daily chapters. 

53