Taboo Pt.2: R-18
12k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited.

__________

 

Asura's whole petite body was now in complete ecstasy as her big brother was dominantly kissing her juicy lips, aggressively squeezing and spanking her big bubble-butt, and groping her buxom bouncy boobs. Jon's [Lust Overdrive] skill was driving her wild with lust and pleasure, her whole body was twitching and exploded with divine pleasure. Just rapture of sin and taboo. She wanted her big brother all to herself! She was under his sinful spell.

'Why does my body feel so amazing!? Why does my body feel so warm and good! This is so wrong and yet I am enjoying this so much!? My brother's lips taste so good! And the way he touches me is so perfect! Hyssei can never touch me this good! No man can! What are these strange feelings I have for my big brother? Is this lust!? Is this love!?' Asura lets her brother kiss and gropes her entire delicious petite body more. Jon starts rubbing the top of Asura's dripping wet pussy and tiny clit, her pink panties were getting soaked with her sticky pussy juice.

"No I can't let this happen! Stop! What if mom finds out! Kyyyyyaaaah!" Asura cutely moans out as Jon kisses her harder and starts fingering her tight virgin pussy faster.

*Slush!Slush!Squish!* The sounds of Jon's fingers penetrating his sister's wet pussy echoed hard across the room.

Hyssei watches in horror of his first girlfriend's virgin pussy getting finger-fucked by Jon, the weakest student in Prestige Academy! The one person without a system! The worse part was that Asura was letting this all happen. She was actually enjoying her entire young alethic body being kissed, groped, and her pussy being violated by her big brother. She had never had anyone touch her virgin pussy ever before in her life. She was a pure virgin mary. A sakura-haired maiden whose heavenly pure jade-skinned body was now being pleasured beyond belief. The thing is...She secretly had feelings for her big brother all along! And now that his Lust Overdrive skill was actvaited her love and lust for Jon grew even stronger! A crimson and black color demonic glowing glyph was seen right on the neck of Asura's neck, this must be the mark of Jon's Lust Overdrive skill and Netori System!

"Uhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhn!" Asura hornily moans as her bright aqua eyes roll back in complete bless as Jon two fingers dig deeper into his younger sister's tight wet pussy. Her smooth fleshy pink vaginal walls were contracting hard against Jon's fingers.

'Fuck my sister's pussy is so tight, my fingers can barely fit!' Jon gets even hornier just by feeling his younger sisters soaking wet vacuuming pussy drenching his fingers with her holy water, a viscous sticky clear liquid. It was orderless and acted as a great lubricant for Jon's fingers to glide deeper inside Asura's pussy.

'His fingers feel so good inside me! I can't control myself!' Asura pussy gets wetter and wetter, her pink panties now formed a visible wet patch, outlining her puckering vaginal lips.

>[Netori System]<

[New Mission!]

[NP]= Netori Points

[Claim your sister's entire body and cuck Hyssei!]

[Kissing your younger sister]=You gained 500 NP!

[Sucking her nipples]= You gained 600 NP!

[Groping, fondling, and spanking your sister's tits and ass]=You gained 1,000 NP!

[Get a Blowjob/Deepthroat from Asura]=You will gain 1,500 NP

[Titty-fuck your sister's huge tits]=You will gain 1,000 NP

[Extreme Mission]- [Anal on your sister. Fuck her asshole and make her beg for more!]= 2,000 NP

[Take your sister's virginity and claim her!]= 4,000 NP

'Holy fuck 4,000 NP for fucking my sister? Fuck should I really do it? Of course, I should those points are insane. I can buy whatever I want with all the NP I get after I complete the [Extreme Mission]. First I will fuck her ass and then go straight to fucking her pussy,' Jon sinisterly smirks like a devil. The new dark aura he obtained from his Netori System was making him a chaotic demon. "Let's do this first. Pay attention dumbass," Jon looks at Hyssei with a demonic cold glare as he places his hand on top Asura's head and pushes her down to her knees. He put his white boxers right at her beautiful angelic face. Asura's pretty light blue eyes, nose, and mouth were now poking Jon's huge bulge on his white boxers.

Asura's jaw dropped at how huge the bulge was on Jon's white boxers, "Wow it is so big!" Her lust and curiousness takes over her and she starts rubbing at Jon's erecting cock with her smooth hands.

'I never would have imagined big brother to have a penis this huge!? This actually the first time I ever have seen one! And it's my oniichans penis! Gosh! It's so thick and long! This is too much for me! I am going mad! I need to feel all of it! This extreme pleasure is overtaking my body!' Asura starts stroking Jon's super hard dick which was growing bigger, thicker, and longer by her handstrokes. Viens starting popping out of Jon's godly rod. With the power of his Netori System and the combine skills of his Lust Overdrive and Apex Fighter form, his cock had grown bigger and longer by a whopping 4inchs! He used to have an average size of 6inchs now he was 10inchs long! A long shlong indeed.

Asura was now using both of her tiny hands to stroke Jon's fat cock. Her two hands barely wrapped around his throbbing hard cock. She was doing everything to please and pleasure her brother. She was teasing the fuck out Jon's cock with her super smooth hands, she was giving him a handjob of a lifetime. An epic HandyJ.

"STOP! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" Hyssei roars out as he cries even more and tries to break out Jon's Time Control skill, but it was impossible, even Hyssei himself didn't know why he was frozen in time, he was beyond shocked and was now pissing himself by seeing how much power Jon now had. Hyssei had always picked on Jon and put him down with his crew and Silver. They all ostracized him after betraying him and falsely accusing him about what he did with Rias. In Jon's eyes, Hyssei, Rias, Silver, and even all the students in Prestige Academy all deserved the worst punishment imaginable. No Mercy. So he was going to start first with Hyssei.

"Hey sis, how about I put that mouth of yours to work," Jon grips his hard throbbing cock and places the tip of his cock on top of Asura's pillowy pink lips. She had no idea what to do with her big brother's schlong, she keeps on stroking and jacking off his pulsing shaft and cutely licks the tip of his dick with her tiny wet tongue, but she did not suck it, cause she was a virgin who had no clue what her big brother was about to do. Jon takes charge, he swiftly pulls his sister's long pink hair forward and jams his throbbing hard cock right inside Asura's sexy mouth without her giving her chance to think!

"BLAARRRRGH! MMMMPH! ONNIISAN! IT'S TOO BIG! MMMMPHHH I CAN'T BREATHE!" Asura gags and stickily moans out as her big brother's cock thrust deep past her pillowy pink lips and deep inside her wet mouth, tongue, and even way back on her uvula! Jon's pulsing hard cock could barely fit inside his younger sister's tiny mouth, he had to force his cock inside her mouth, his cock was so big and thick that Asura's mouth was engulfed by his meat monster and she couldn't even breathe, her eyes were popping out of her skull! Jon keeps on thrusting his mighty dick faster and deeper inside his younger sister's mouth. He was literally fucking her throat with his dick, a sloppy deepthroat.

*Slurp!Slurp!* Asura's spit covers and masks Jon's cock as he continues to bang her throat with his cock. Asura's adorable aqua eyes grew wider by the second as she for the first time ever experiences sucking dick and her big brother's big dick at that! Creamy precum secreted from Jon's cockhead as he pulled on Asura's pink hair while he kept thrusting his pulsing veiny cock deeper in her throat.

'What is this white gooey stuff! It tastes so salty! Oh my god! I can't believe I am doing this! This is so wrong! Yet it feels so right! I have never felt this good in my life! I love my big brother so much!' Asura starts to now cutely cup and rub Jon's ballsacks with her hands as she now gets used to sucking his big dick, she actually forces her tiny mouth to suck faster and ag deeper, she enjoys licking and sucking Jon's throbbing hard dick. Jon slowly pulls out his dick from Asura's mouth and then places his meat shaft in between Asura's massive melons. Her breasts really were legendary, for a girl so petite her tits were insanely huge and supple as fuck. Diffidently bigger than D-cups.

'Fuck my sister's tits are so huge and soft they feel so smooth right between my hard cock! Fuck yes! I need more of her body!' Jon starts to fuck Asura's tits, he glides his cock up and down between her flesh valleys. The precum forming on the tip of his cock and Asura's spit acted as a perfect lubricant for his cock to slide and glide faster. He was tittyfucking the hell out of his younger's perfect boobs.

"UHHH!AAAAAH!AHHHHHHNNN!EYYYYYAAH!" Asura loudly moans out for everyone to hear in the world. She didn't give a single fuck if she was cheating with Hyssei with her own brother, cause the truth was, that now Jon was far superior than Hyssei! He was a god compared to him. Asura didn't even care if her mother was home! All she cared about right now was fulfilling her lust and pleasing her brother.

Hyssei gulps at the sight of his first girlfriend ever getting tittyfucked and throatfucked by Jon. His whole world was turned upsidedown.

[Time Control] [Time Freeze- 3mins left!] 'Tch guess I have to make this quick. First I have to do this' Jon looks over to Hyssei with a sly smirk as he now slowly takes off Asura's pink panties which were now stained with her pussy juices. Her panties quickly slide off her from her thick creamy thighs and Jon places her entire body against the wall of her room. Asura was now a doggy-style position with her both hands holding the walls in front of her, so she won't fall.

"B-big brother w-what are you doing! You are going too far!" Asura sexily bites her lips as Jon grabs her milky pear-shaped butt and spreads her pale buttcheeks apart to reveal her beautiful puckering rosebud anus and perfect wet virgin pussy, " You know what's going to happen next." Jon said as he unleashes his dark side. His primal instincts rise. He was going to make sure that he will claim Asura all for himself today. And end Hyssei's life and make him a pathetic cuckhold.

54