Taboo Finale: R-18
11.2k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You won't get away with this! You monster! You are nothing! A weakling without a system! Silver and all the high tiers will hear about this and destroy you!" Hyssei roars as he angrily gritted his teeth and tries to break free from Jon's Time Control skill. He didn't know that Jon was using this exact skill on him. In fact, he still thought Jon had no system. He at the time thinks that his body was frozen still cause of something else, but slowly but surely it was becoming clear that Jon was more powerful than him and somehow he may have the ability to freeze time!

"Good. Let them come after me. I don't give a fuck. I will end all of you," Jon snarls as he gets ready to do the unspeakable unholy 'deed' to his sister's ass.

"WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?" Hyssei angrily shouts out as he thrashes about in mid-air. He was going puke from how angry he was. He was holding it back. But deep inside his mind, this whole situation was beyond fucked up and demoralizing for him. The girl of his dreams was about to get railed in the ass! The girl he had a crush on since he was 5 years old!

Jon slightly kicks Asura's slender legs to spread apart, so now she was standing up with her back bent down and her ass up so it was easier to penetrate her asshole, he could now see her sexy back dimples. Jon's cock was getting extremely hard at the sight of his sister's juicy puckering asshole and shaved virgin pussy both shown in full view. Pure perfection. Jon grabs his erect 10inch behemoth cock which was still wet with Asura's spit after see was blowing it.

Asura slowly turns her head in fear and looks back at Jon with her cute aqua eyes and maiden face shaking, "Oniisan i-it is too big! Your penis won't fit! It is going to hurt my butt!" Asura screams out as she seductively bites her lips, she was breathing heavily and her lust was at her peak. Jon starts rubbing his cock shaft right in between Asura's asscrack. He was getting an assjob-from her supple bubble butt. He was getting his cock harder for what he was about to do next would create taboo like no other.

"I will make it fit," Jon whispered into his sister's ear as he fiercely thrust his hard cock right inside his sister's asshole, only his cockhead penetrated her anus, it barely fit inside, as her fleshy anus walls were contracting and squeezing his shaft.

"AAHHHHHHHN! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! BIG BROTHER!!! IT'S TOO BIG!" Asura's eyes roll back with overflowing ecstasy and she was blushing so much with a huge horny aheago face. She had never experienced anything this pleasurable and painful at the same time! A surge of lustful emotions spread throughout her young body. Jon was overtaking and taming her body with his Netori System. Some blood leaks out from Asura's asshole on to Jon's cockhead as he pushes his cock deeper inside her asshole.

Hyssei cries even harder than before and bites his tongue into it bleeds, his whole dreams and love life was being crushed right before his very eyes. Jon was showing him who was the true alpha here.

[2,000 NP gained! Now go on fuck your sister's ass like no tomorrow! Show this loser how its done!] Lilith said with a wide smirk.

'Holy fuck my sister asshole is insanely tight! My cock can't even thrust fully in! Only my cockhead is in! My sister's asshole feels so smooth and warm! Fuck I am about to cum! No I can't! I have to hold it back! I am going to fucking wreck her ass right in front of Hyssei's stupid cuck face! Haha!' Jon laughs to himself as jams in his cock even deeper inside his sister's tight asshole. Asura's anus walls tightened and contracted against Jon's cock, her asshole was squeezing the fuck out of Jon's cock.

Jon rubs Asura's clit as he fucks her asshole harder, with his Netori System he was able to point all the pleasurable and stimulating areas in a women's body. In this world, a system only had one usage based on its title, and the Netori System was surely making Hyssei into cuck as Jon was perfectly fucking Asura's ass and groping her huge boobs and spanking her asscheeks. This was the first time she ever tried anal! And now she is doing it with her big brother! The best part was she was willing and horny to do this with her own big brother! Thanks to the power of his skill [Lust Overdrive]

[Lust Overdrive at 60%!] "Bump it up to 80%!" Jon commands his Netori System. Asura's lust shoots through the roof.

"Uhhh! Aaaah! Something is coming out! It feels amazing! " Asura loudly moans out as she actually squirts all over Jon's hard cock and ball sacks. The extreme pleasure and pain from getting fucked in her virgin asshole had made her experience her first-ever orgasm!

[Netori System]-[1,000 extra Netori Points for making your virgin sister experience her first orgasm you dirty devil!]

[Time control 1min remaining!] Jon's Netori System reminded him.

"PLEASE JUST STOP! NO MORE!I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" Hyssei cries out harder and pisses himself as he watches the girl of his dreams getting fucked in the ass by Jon.

"Alright get the fuck out of here. Just remember this. All your women now belong to me," Jon uses his Mystic Eyes on Hyssei so he could follow his commands, he then opens the room window and punches him right in the face with a powerful right hook. Hyssei flew out the window from Jon's powerful punch. He was instantly knocked out, his nose was broken, blood all over his face. Jon didn't give a fuck if he knocked that bastard the fuck out.

Now all of Jon's attention was focused on Asura, He starts to pull her sakura hair "I am going to make you tell me the truth," He then starts spanking her plump asscheeks as he thrust his 10inch dick deep inside her asshole and keeps fucking it.

*Squish! Squish! Slush!Slush!* The sounds of Asura's pretty asshole being pounded by Jon echoes across the room. "Fuck yes! Take my fucking dick! You traitor!" Jon pulls Asura's hair as he thrust faster and harder insider her sweet rose bud asshole and smacks her ass.

*WHACK! SMACK!* "Eyyyyyyah! Ahhhhhn! Yes kept spanking me harder!" Asura's creamy thick thighs were trembling and shaking firecly as she was getting her asshole plowed by her big brother. She was screaming and moaning loud as fuck as she was getting fucked doggy-style, she was scratching the wooden walls of her room like a cat in heat. Jon rubs her big tits and smacks and squeezes her ass hard enough to form a red mark of his hands on her pale asscheeks. He dominates her entire sexy young body. Her body was busty and mature for her young age. Jon even starts to finger Asura's tight wet holy hole while he fucks her ass. This lasts for about 30mins straight. He was non-stop fucking Asura's anus. Asura looked very tired and tears stream down her sexy face. Her cute aqua eyes looked so submissive. Jon now truly was a powerful being not to be messed with. A young Netori God. Or Netori Devil whichever sounds better.

"I can't take it anymore! I give up! I give up! I am all yours!" Asura lustfully moans out as she squirts even more on Jon's throbbing hard veiny cock.

Asura squirts and orgasmed four times in just seconds! Her pussy was squirting like a fire hydrant.

Jon gains about 1,000 more NP for making Asura squirt four more times on his cock.

"FUCK I AM GOING TO CUM!" Jon finally couldn't take it anymore and shoots a fat creamy thick cumload deep inside Asura's tight puckering virgin asshole. His cumshot was massive filling her entire asshole to the brim. Jon spurts more cum out from his dick all over the brim of Asura's asshole and thick vanilla thighs. Jon caked and covered his little sister's ass in cum even some sticky creamy white cum dripped down near her dripping wet pussy. Asura gives him an adorable virginal stare, drool was hanging out from her pink lips and sweat dripped down her face as she now sees her brother's semen dripped down to her twitching sensitive vagina lips. Her cute eyes widened and she is beyond shocked. 'Did big brother just do that!? What is that white and sticky stuff coming out of my brother's penis!? Why does my butthole feel so sticky and warm!?' she finally snapped out of Jon's [Lust Overdrive] skill and was confused at what just happened.

[Sound Barrier deactivated!] Jon's eyes widen, 'Dammit this is not good!' He knew this was a big problem.

*KNOCK! THUD!* A loud knock and yell are heard at Asura's room door. Someone had paid them a visit! Did this person hear what taboo happened!?

'SHIT,' Jon quickly gets dressed. He had to think something quick to get him out of this awkward situation. He wondered who was at the damn door!

53