The Storm Finale
5.8k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take another step and you will be punished!-" Aneko screams as she shows her teeth with a growl. Suddenly she goes to tackle down Jon, but she is quickly frozen still, her busty seductive body trembles as she can't move, " W-what is this sorcery!?" Aneko's supple melons and thick milky thighs jiggle with a center of gravity, kind of like pudding. Only her creamy snow-white boobs, shiny smooth thighs, and big butt were jiggling around in her skin-tight uniform shirt and skirt, but her slender arms and legs remained still. So only her 'thick-parts' were jiggling. So looked even sexier wearing knee-high white socks.

Jon ignores Aneko's feeble words and walks past her as she was frozen in time. "I deal with you later," Jon slaps her juicy bubble-butt with a devilish smirk. His firey golden eyes started to glow brightly, he had an X-red arrow marking around his iris, the arrow-X symbol on his eyes looked like ancient, kind of like demon horns. He used his Geass on Aneko, "You will obey all of my orders like a good slave. Every time I talk to you, you will listen and follow all of my orders," Jon holds Aneko's chin with one hand and rubs her glossy red lips with fingertips and looks directly into her eyes to use his Geass, he was the one in control of everything. His orders and commands were absolute, Aneko obediently nods her head, "I will obey every one of your commands master," She cutely mumbles without hesitation. Jon would have kissed Aneko's perfect pillowy red lips to seal the deal and then fuck her, but he had not time to waste. He had only [10mins] to go through with what he was about to do next.

"Get your filthy hands off her! Low tier!" Thunders out Kiro the knight as he goes to summon the power of his system, he unsheathes a wooden katana from his waist, he carried around his weapon to disciple students who against Silver and the Royals. Kiro was highly skilled in martial arts and weapons combat. He mostly used a Muso Jikiden Eishin-Ryu(Standardized Japanese sword fighting technique) or a Ono-ha Itto-run(One powerful single sword strike) sword technique. Kiro goes to strike Jon with his katana, his system must have boosted his swordsmanship skills!

"Shut up White-Knight," Jon snaps his finger and Kiro is also frozen in time. He uses his Geass on Kiro, "You will fight for me and join my side. First I want you to hold down Silver," Jon points over to Silver with his fingers and commands Kiro. Silver was holding Emerald by her slim model waist close to him, he was in front of the main academy doors.

"Yes! My master! " Kiro raises his wooden sword over his head and jolts towards Silver at full speed.

"What are you doing!?" Silver's eyes widened with disbelief of his own comrade attacking him. 'What the hell is going!? How does Jon have this much power without a system!? Why can't I move!?' Silver's whole body twitches, he felt like a million pounds was placed on his legs and arms.

"What is going on!?" Emerald shouts in disarray as she stomps her feet.

Kiro swiftly grabs Silver under his arms in a chokehold position and then aims his wooden katana at Silver's neck. It was sharp enough to leave a large gash on Silver's neck. Kiro could slit Silver's throat if he wanted to. He awaited Jon's commands. Jon's Geass had fully controlled Kiro's mind and body!

"What is going on!?" Emerald shouts in disarray as she sees Kiro holding his weapon at Silver's neck. Both of her hands are over her mouth as she gasped in shock at the horrific sight. Her emerald eyes are shaking and are wide open.

"What the fuck are you doing Kiro!?" Hyssei growls out as angrily he gritted his teeth, Kiro betrayed his fellow comrades and high-tiers out of nowhere. Hyssei quickly turns his head to the side to face Jon who was holding Aneko rosy lips.

"Get your fucking hands off her you bastard!" Hyssei roars out with rage burning up throughout his entire body But his rage and hate were nothing compared to Jon's insane and chaotic rage. It was like comparing a matching fire to the sinister powerful fires of hell itself.

A powerful dark aura exploded out of Jon's body, his Netori System was on full overdrive. Jon had let out all of his hate. Every emotion of rage, spite, sin, evil, darkness, and firey hate surge throughout his body.

"Remeber what I said Hyssei? That all your girls belong to me," Jon lifts up Aneko's chin and kisses her sexy red lips! His tongue swirls around her tiny wet tongue. Jon engages in a lustful passionate French-Kiss with Aneko as gropes and squeezes her ample bosoms. She softly and sexily moans as Jon squeezes her luscious boobs that were actually almost bigger than Asura's watermelon-sized breasts! (Higher than 34DD). Aneko at the moment was wearing a sexy black lace bra.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Hyssei cries out as he tries to move his body and punch Jon, but he can't. He was frozen in time like everyone else. Aneko was like a sister to Hyssei, it really hurt him seeing Aneko being kissed by Jon just like when Jon kissed his crush Asura in front of him. Jon again showed Hyssei who was the alpha.

"Bow down to me and accept your fate," Jon smirks as his lips part from Aneko's wet juicy mouth. Saliva leaks from Aneko's red lips as she blushes, her cheeks become rosy, her alluring bright silver eyes are filled with lust. They looked like little shining moons. Aneko wanted to kiss Jon again, she was under his spell, she craved for more pleasure and touch from Jon. After all, Jon had just fully activated his Lust Overdrive skill. Jon also begins to spank and squeeze Aneko's big white butt. Her ass was fat and thick, she really was one thick babe with a slim well-toned hour-glass frame with massive melons up top and bottom! Thickness with a creamy vanilla skinned body!

Hyssei watches in horror of his 'sister'/best friend being sexually touched by Jon, but instead of fighting back he actually bows to Jon and starts crying and sniffling like a dirty mutt. Aneko was breathing heavy and softly moaning as Jon touches her busty body, "Uh-ah hmmmmph! S-stop! Eyaaaah! Why does this feel so good!? My body is gushing!" Aneko's thighs tremble and shake as Jon gropes her boobs and butt.

Hyssei counties to bow down to Jon and cry.

"What a fucking pussy! Hyssei looks like such a bitch! How did Jon even get this strong!? Does he have a system!?" Everyone in the academy watches with faces full of fear and complete utter shock. So many emotions were going on at a single second. Disgust, hate, and disrespect for Hyssie bowing to Jon like he was a dog and Jon was a god. Even though everyone was frozen in time they could see what was going on.

'On to the next one' Jon smiles.

'Where did Jon get all this power!? Why do I feel so attracted to him!' Asuna starts to tremble as Jon slowly walks over her way. Jon stops touching Aneko and now turns his attention to Asuna.

Asura is also turned on by Jon's dark and mysterious power. She was starting to feel attracted to the 'New Jon'. If she had feelings for him before, then now her feelings were pure lust and love for her onii-chan. She had never any stand up for her, nor had she seen someone so powerful in her life.

"Asura heal me real quick," Jon said to her without looking at her, his back was turned to her as he looked straight ahead. He was focused on the main person to take down 'Silver'. He only asked for Asura to heal his 'Qi', basically to give him more energy for his Netori System and Mystic Eyes. Of course, Dual Cultivation would give him more energy, but there wasn't enough time for that now.

>[7mins left for Time-Control]<

"Okay, Onii-chan. You got it," Asura nods her head and places her palms on Jon's shoulders, a bright aqua-colored aura emits out from her palms and she starts giving Jon more Qi. Yesterday, Jon had slightly made Asura join his harem, in order to fully claim her he had to take her virginity. Just like with any girl to conquer he must take their virginities. Only virgin beauties were what Jon wanted. But every girl was on his list, it didn't matter. Everyone did every did him 'wrong' and betrayed him. Also, Jon still kept the secret of him gaining the Netori System from his little sister. All Asura knew right now, was that Jon was pissed off as fuck and getting his revenge on everyone in Prestige Academy.

"It's all done. Anything else?" Asura looks at Jon with worry in her adorable aqua eyes as she flips back a strand of her sakura hair from her cute pale maiden face.

Jon grabs Asura by her slim toned waist, her giant perfect boobs jiggle and bounce as Jon holds her alethic young body close to him, "I want everyone to know that my sisters only belong to me! That all of your girls will soon be mine!" He kisses Asura right in front of everyone! He sucks on her tongue and embraces her smooth pillowy pink lips.

Fear and confusion filled the entire entrance of Prestige Academy. Silver could see his hierarchy slowing crumbling.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD! HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST THE ROYALS! YOU ARE DEAD!" Asuna goes to strike Jon with a wooden sword that was much like Kiro's. In fact, Asuna was currently dating Kiro, she was much like him in that they were both skilled in swordsmanship. She had long gorgeous sun-orange hair that had knotted braids on each side and she had bright orangish gold eyes kind of like Jon's, but not exactly. Jon had dark golden eyes.

SLASH! Asuna attacks Jon with her wooden sword with a sideways slash.

Jon just shakes his head side to side. He has a toothy wide grin as he places his hands in his pockets and tilts his head to dodge Asuna's attacks.

She let her eyes open during the attack. Too easy for Jon.

"Such a foolish girl you are," Jon uses his Geass on her. He was making easy work of every high-tier student in the academy. His Time Control (Time Freeze) skill worked on lower- tier students around tier(1-5) But the higher tiers like Asuna and Kiro could still move.

That's why Jon used his Geass and Mystic Eyes on them.

"You know out of all the girls in this school you really are the prettiest. Listen up clearly. I will only say this once. I want you to be my girlfriend and I want to speak to you in private later on today at this area," Jon hands over a slip of paper to Asuna. It was the location of the area he wanted to speak to Asuna in private.

"WHAT!? I WILL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Asuna screams out as sweat drips down her face, her orange eyes were shaking. She was fighting back Jon's Geass powers but it was futile. Jon's Geass and Mystic Eyes were just too powerful for Asuna to fight back the commands. She really didn't want to betray Kiro, she really loved him. But she couldn't hold it back any longer. Her eyes were now glowing the same dark red color as Jon's Geass eyes.

"I will love to be your girlfriend. I will see you soon at the area you requested," Asuna bows down to Jon and sheathes her wooden sword, she takes the paper Jon had given her.

Jon looks at everyone, "HAHAHA! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW! TO BE BELOW ME! NOW IT'S YOUR TIME!" He points at Silver and walks over to him.

"THIS CAN'T BE! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" Silver's jaw drops and his Silver eyes start shaking, he is sweating profusely. Kiro still holds his wooden sword at his neck. Silver tried to use his system, but he was pinned down by Kiro.

Every student in Prestige Academy bows down to Jon. They all feared him. Jon passes through the golden gates of the academy. Asura follows right behind him. She from now on will always follow her big brother.

Jon finally makes his way to Silver with everyone bowing down to him.

"Your hierarchy will fall," Jon is in front of Silver.

"What are you even talking about!? Do you know who I am!? Everyone will come after you! You will pay for everything! I will end you! This is my world!!!" Silver angrily thunders out as he is being outmatched and outsmarted by Jon.

"Silver you are going to experience pain like no other. I will make you suffer like never before. Even worse than what I endured these past fucking 10 years!" Jon gets ready to use his Geass on Silver.

"Jon STOP!" screams out Emerald as she tries to protect Silver by going in Jon's way with her hands spread out.

"Out of my way bitch," Jon pushes her aside and walks closer to his prey. His final part of his plan was finally here.

"Tch! You really think you are more powerful than me! You are NOTHING! I will show you TRUE POWER! [Unbreakable Chains!]" Silver uses his most powerful skill, he was waiting for Jon to come his way.

Millions of golden chains blast out from the ground below of Jon and even golden chains rained from the skies above. The chains wrapped all around Jon's arms and legs holding him in place.

CHING! CLANK! The sounds of metal chains clanking echoed hard across the sapphire snowy skies were heard.

"Its time I put you in your place. It seems like you got a system. But it is clearly weak compared to mine!" Silver has a cocky smile on his face as Kiro stills him down. It was a stand-off.

Jon darkly smirks and looks directly into Silver's eyes as he was chained up, "Who said I just have one system,"

Silver's jaw drops and more sweat appears on his face.

The Storm had finally come.

29