Rage and Revenge
5.6k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are lying! How do you even have two systems?! That's impossible!? No in this world has Dual Systems! I could never sense your aura before and you never had any special powers or abilities you were always just a normal weak human being!" Silver angrily gritted his teeth as he tried to escape from Kiro's powerful grasp. Kiro's wooden sword- blade edge cut a slight gash on Silver's neck, blood leaks down his neck.

"You dare betray your king!? This will not go unpunished! All of you will pay for your crimes going against ME!!! Jon! You will tell me everything and follow my commands!" Silver mightly roars out, he still thought he was in 'power'. But boy was he wrong on so many levels.

"Why the fuck would I tell you anything. Your life won't mean anything very soon. I will take everything from you," Jon said with an unfazed face as he was being held by Silver's golden spikey [Unbreakable Chains] which were getting tighter by the second. Jon didn't look fazed at all, actually, he still looked fully focused and rageful. He would get his revenge no matter what.

"YOU WON'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME! I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING! KNOW YOUR FREAKING PLACE!!! NO ONE WILL CARE IF I KILL YOU!" Silver goes to summon more Unbreakable Chains around Jon and choke him to death!

Silver was done playing around, he now used the full power of his Apex System. His Unbreakable Chain skill had now transformed into its most powerful form knows as a [Ulimate] or in this case Ultimate Skill. The highest potential of one's skill.

[Ulimited Divine Chains!] Silver calls out his Ultimate and attacks Jon to end his vengeful tyranny quickly.

Jon quickly breaks out the unbreakable chains, black lighting sparks shock and crackle around his entire godly muscular body.

Jon clenched his fist, "You high-tiers are all the same. Always on about power when in reality your power is nothing compared to my hate!" Silver's Unbreakable Havens Chains are shot back at him and now a glowing black-shadow demonic aura sparks throughout Jon's entire arms as he epically extended his right hand and fires back Silver's Ultimate Skill! Jon had copied Silver's skill and used it on him! He had countered Silver's [Ulimited Divine Chains] and made it more powerful, by fusing his dark aura within Silver's Ultimate Skill! The chains changed from a gold aura to now a black demonic one!

Was this the power of his hidden ability or was it something else? All this time, Jon was keeping secrets from everyone! Had the Netori System awakened something dark inside of him!

Jon had used a System Clone to trick Silver that he was chained up by his unbreakable chains this whole time. As the real Jon was behind the clone Jon. Jon had indeed bought [System Clone] skill!

"IMPOSSIBLE! A LOW TIER CAN NEVER DO THIS! YOU ARE CHEATING! WHAT THE HELL POWER DO YOU HAVE!!!?" Silver screams out as his own divine unbreakable chains wrapped around his body. The golden chains glimmered with the sunset above as the golden spikey chains tightened fiercely over Silver's body, it was like an anaconda coiling around his body and doing a vicious vice-grip on his ribs, arms, legs, and chest. Snowflakes slowly fall down on Silver's and Jon's rageful face.

"No one can break out of my Unlimited Divine Chains! Not even 8-tier system users! What are you!? Who are!? YOU BASTARD!" Silver loses his composure and starts trashing wildly as his own ultimate skill was crushing his bones!

Jon has a wide devilish smirk on his demonic-looking rageful face. "You used to be my best friend. The only one who stood up for me. But now I see through all of your lies. You are nothing but a lier and a fake!"

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! I WILL END YOU!" Silver roars out as he tried to break from his Unlimited Divine Chains.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jon punches Silver's cocky face with ever force, strength, power, fiber, and hate and rage in his Apex Fighter body. His punch was so hard and filled with berserker rage that the pavement and ground itself below Silver split in half and quaked. Silver's teeth all cracked and shattered, he vomits out blood all over the ground below. Jon had given him the biggest black-eye in existence. Silver's overly handsome face was barely recognizable after getting punched so hard by Jon. It looked like a bloody pulp.

"GAHHHH! HOW DARE YOU HIT ME! I AM A KING! THIS IS MY ACADEMY! THIS IS MY WORLD! I AM THE STRONGEST ROYAL! I WILL END YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! EVERYONE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ATTACK HIM!" Silver blasted out, veins were popping out of his neck and silver eyes from how angry he was. Blood gushed out of his mouth from how much he was angrily yelling and cursing at Jon He was beyond pissed off that he was being held down by his own ultimate skill! His soul was filled with complete anger and hate for Jon. But right now, his hate and rage wasn't EVEN on the level of Jon's.

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME! HERE'S SOME MORE! YOU BACKSTABBING BASTARD!" Jon actually turns back time to the time frame he first brutally punched Silver face. Now Jon keeps on punching Silver's cocky backstabbing face on repeat.

BAM!Over and Over again Jon violently and powerfully punches Silver's face with all of the power and rage in his young godly Apex Body.

Each MMA punch was more powerful than last. Silver's ruby red blood splattered all over Jon's demonic-looking face, as he sinisterly smiled with joy as Silver screamed in pain and for mercy. But no mercy today. Not for anyone. No one could save Silver. Not even God.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" Silver yelps out in extreme pain and suffering. He almost cries from how much Jon's punch hurt. It was like getting hit in the face by a steel-beam repeatedly!

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WILL FUCKING KILL!" Silver roars out as sweat and tears of pain went down his eyes, his blood and teeth fragments were everywhere. Both his eyes were bruised and dark purple. His face was all swollen and ugly.

"You won't do anything. I am the 'New King' now. You are dethroned!" Jon kicks Silver's balls so hard it actually shatters! He broke his balls with just one kick!

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" Silvers scream to the top of his lungs as his balls are completely crushed by Jon's powerful kick. Silver vomits out more blood, as he nows looks at his bloody crushed ballsacks and cock. Basically, Silver's cock was rendered useless by Jon's curbstomp.

"That was for backstabbing me you fucking piece of shit! And this is for everything else!" Jon Does one final hard punch and 'goes' knocks the fuck out of Silver.

"JON! NOOOO!" Emerald cries out as she holds him back. "I will tell mother what you did to Rias and you sleeping with Asura!I will show her the picture I took!" Emerald shouts to protect Silver.

"TCH! HAHA! LIKE ANY OF THAT MATTERS!" Jon pushes away Emerald and punches Silver with his hardest and most powerful precise punch ever. And with his new skill called [One Punch]. It was all over for Silver. Even a high-tier can't

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Rias steps in with a face full of shock, but she was already too late. Silver was knocked in a flash by Jon's extremely powerful One Punch skill. The whole ground below him shakes and every student starts screaming for thier lives.

Jon smirks as he sees Rias show up to save Silver, "Just in time," He clenches his fist so hard that blood leaks down his palms. His final piece for revenge was here. The Queen. The girl he hated the most. The one who ruined his whole life. Now he will ruin her and every high-tier in Prestige Academy. 'My Netori System needs a quick boost,'

[NEW MISSION]- Complete your revenge and fulfill your destiny as a Netori God! Take Emerlad's and Rias's virginity! And make Silver suffer!

[50,000 NP] Gained for completing this mission.

'Let's get started,' Jon takes out a sleeping pill from his pockets. 'No more time to waste,'

[5min left for Time-Stop]

'I am going to need to buy some more time. Should be easy," Jon spins around the pill on his fingertips. Then a black and crimson crest tattoo forms on the top of his knuckles. His aura becomes darker and demonic

"Good to see you here Rias. I have been waiting for you,"

[Slave Seal activated!] Jon was ready to test out his new skills on Rias and Emerald.

"This ends now Jon!" Rias activates her system.

"It's already over."

_____________________________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. 

34