Take Everything Finale: R-18-Needs to be edited*
7.8k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: *I need to edit this chapter and add more details and etc. I am currently doing this*.

See Author note below.

______________

[Pov 1st]-

[Netori System]

[Extreme Misson: Take Rias, Emerald, and Asura virginities: worth 90,000 Netori Points!]

Fuck yeah, let's do this.

I spread my older sister's thick vanilla thighs and finally see her heavenly tight pink pussy, which was freshly shaven and smooth to perfection. It was the most beautiful virgin pussy I had ever seen! Actually, it was the first pussy I had seen in my life! It looked like a sakura rose petal as her pussy walls contracted and twitched. Emerald's pussy looked super wet and moist, her fleshy pink tunnels were contracting, twitching, and pulsing. I start fingering her pussy, two of my fingers barely fit inside her pussy!

*Slush! Slush!* The sounds of me fingering her moist virgin pussy echoes across Silver's Throne room! Her pussy feels super wet and smooth! So squishy!

"Uuuuuh aaaaaah," Emerald lets out cute little whimpers and moans as I finger her pussy.

I wanted to fuck her now!

No more will I be a virgin! For years I had endured my older sister's torture! Now it was time to torture her for betraying me ! She was always looking down on me. But not anymore. I will be the on top now. The Apex.

"Get ready," I whisper into my older sister's ear as I tightly grip my huge throbbing meat-rod.

"Be-be gentle Oniichan!" Emerald gulps as her young voluptuous body starts shaking, she was anticipating her first intercourse ever! And with me! Her own brother! I waste no time. Her goddess body was a gift from the heavens above that I was about to ravish. Emerald rubs my six-pack abs and blushes as I go in for the kill.

Woosh! with one fast and hard thrust forward I dive my cock deep inside Emerlad's super tight virgin pussy. Her virgin vaginal walls wrap around the tip of my cock as I fill her love-tunnel with my meat-rod. Her moist and wet vaginal walls tightened hard against my shaft and overflow my cock with so much pressure and pleasure I almost cum! Her virgin pussy was deflowered by me! The world's most beautiful young supermodel and my own older sister had lost her virginity to me! This power I had was OP as fuck! And the feeling of having my dick buried deep inside my older sister's dripping wet virgin pussy was fucking amazing! She was so tight!

"After all these years of you bossing me around, now it is my time to boss you around older sis!"I thrust my cock deeper into her pussy, I could feel her smooth cervix coiling around my cock head!

"EEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAH! UHHHH! AAAAAH!!!" Emerald moans out so loud that nearby glass windows shatter! She claws at my back with her fingernails as my cock penetrates her tiny virgin pussy. I grab her thick and smooth creamy pale thighs as I dive my dick deeper into my older sister's moist pussy. Some blood leaks out of her cervix on to my cock! My older sister still was wearing her sexy green school pantyhose stockings as I take her virginity right in front of Silver and Hyssei. Emerald was no longer in charge of me. I was now the 'boss' I was the master and she was my slave!

"NOOOO!!!" Silver screams out to the top of his lungs.

I pull out my cellphone and start recording myself fucking my sister. To keep for myself and for 'something' extra.

I forcefully pound away at Emerald's pussy and slap her thick juicy ass. I slap her butt so hard she starts screaming and crying, red hand marks were seen on her sexy plump pale buttcheeks! I keep fucking her pussy like crazy!

Emerald's super tight virgin pussy feels like heaven! Her dripping wet flesh carven was so tight that my cockhead could only go in! Some clear liquid slowly leaked out of Emerald's pussy and on to my cock. It felt cool and warm at the same time. It was sticky and viscous like lube, she was producing so much pussy juice just with one thrust of my cock. It was like a sticky river of extremely pleasurable sensations flowed and poured over my cock! I plunge my cock deeper into my older sister's virgin pussy, I tried to jam my whole cock in her, but it was too much for Emerald take. I could see her blushing beautiful face changing expressions from a surprised/shock look to a pained sexy lip-biting look! Her gorgeous emerald eyes glare directly at me as my dick goes deeper inside her pussy. The eyes of my virgin older sister looking at me got me even harder!

"IT IS TOO BIG ONII-CHAN! IT HURTS! YET IT FEELS SO GOOD! UUUUH! AAAAH! EYAAAH! YOU ARE FILLING ME UP! SOMETHING IS COMING OUT!" Emerald moans to the top of her lungs as her thick thighs quiver and shake, her huge plump bubble-butt jiggles sexily as she starts to squirt on my dick! My own older sister fucking squirted with just one insertion of my cock! Her first intercourse ever made her squirt all over my member! She orgasmed from only one thrust of my cock! Her pale well-toned alethic body was shaking wildly as more clear watery nectar gushes out of her tight pussy and all over my cock.

"NOOOOOO!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Silver cries out as he admits his brutal defeat. I could see that he was crying like a little bitch as he watched the girl of his dreams being deflowered, the girl he was about to purpose to was now getting her virgin twat fucked by me. Good that bastard deserved this torture. But I was just getting started. I snap my fingers and use my Mystic Eyes powers again both on Hyssie and Silver. Their penis's actually snap out from their own assholes and now they only have clits! They no more had any dicks! HAHA! I erased their dicks and balls!

"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHERE IS MY DICK!" Both scream out Hyssei and Silver with shocked looks on their faces. They were basically now girls! HAHA! They had lost their manhood! They started crying even more. Thier status and popularity were destroyed in just one day!

I also can read Emerald's mind with my [Mind Reader] Skill I bought last night. I was able to find out that Silver did have a Geass placed on Emerald, Rias, and Asura, he didn't use any mind control powers on them either. I found this out because none of the girls weren't obeying any of his orders. So there was some else who planned all of this. That, someone, must have planned with Silver to falsely accuse me and outcast me from Prestige Academy. But now that plan backfired on you Silver! "I am going to make your life a living hell!" I thunder out with a wide grin.

I thrust my cock deeper into Emerlad's pussy and spread her legs wide apart! Like she was giving birth, but instead, she was taking my raging hard dick! All of my meat was now fully inside her womb, in fact, I could feel a very fleshy, curvy, and an extremely smooth/ super wet area within her vagina, was this her G-Spot?

"OH MY GOD MY BROTHER'S COCK IS INSIDE ME!? IT FEELS SO GOOD! MY BROTHER IS FILLING UP ME!" Emerald moans out. I grab her tits and suck on her sweet nipples as I dig my dick deeper inside her.

I look right at Emerlad's sweating blushing face with my cock head burrowing into Emerlad's tight virgin pussy. Her wet fleshy vaginal walls are pressing harder against my cock, squeezing my shaft with everlasting pleasure and lust.

"I am going to make you scream, "I fiercely grab both her thighs and activate my Ero Cultivation skill to its highest potential. My Ero Cultivation skill increases and boosts all of my sexual powers such as stamina, extra aura, longer time without cumming, I could control my 'point of no return'. All this meaning now that I am a beast in bed or in this case I am a God taking Silver's girl and fucking her in his throne room!

I start fucking Emerald in missionary position with her creamy thick thighs in 'spread eagle'. My Ero Cultivation gave me the knowledge to pleasure a woman in every single way possible.

First I go slow and then thrust my cock faster like a race car revving up. Rias and Asura are kissing me as I thrust my cock back and forth into Emerlad's moist cavern. Rias and Asura even start kissing each other! And begin to rub and grope each other's breasts as I fuck Emerald! I can feel my dick throb harder and I feel like I am about to explode, but with my Ero Cultivation, all of my sexual skills were boosted up. My stamina, my tipping point, and even my climax limit were all raised up to its apex. In all, I could last longer during sex and pound faster!

The sounds of me pounding my older sisters wet pussy echo hard across the empty room.

My balls were slapping against Emerlad's buttcheeks as I fucked her virgin pussy raw. I could hear Silver sobbing more like a baby. Hyssei is also crying. What fucking pussies. I don't want to see such weaklings anymore. With my Netori System, I open the Netori Shop and buy my final item of the day which is a Spatial Tattoo(It could create dimension portals and even keep people trapped inside a void realm inside the tattoo. With that I make Hyssei and Silver watch my carnage far in the distances. Their bodies were sucked into the void of my [Spatial Tattoo] skill! There weren't in the room any longer rather instead there inside my Spatial Tattoo trapped in an endless void of darkness!

I got back to fucking my older sister's pussy. I now grab her slim smooth waist and position her on her side and start fucking her pussy sideways and also spank her milky thick ass hard. I spank my older sister's curvy booty so hard red hand marks were seen on her butt cheeks! Fuck her tight pussy feels so insanely good! Her Beauty System must have made every part of her body perfect! Even her pussy!

"Uhhh! Ahhh!" Emerald moans out as she kisses me and I look deep into her emerald eyes as I pound her moist flesh-tunnels sideways. I was piercing her soul with my eyes and dick. I do every position possible, I grab her waist and her hips sway as now I but her on her elbows while she was standing with her peach ass up. I could see her tight perfect pussy from behind. I jam my cock right inside her rosebud and start fucking my older sister doggy-style. Her perky big boobs jiggle and bounce back and forth as I pound her from behind. Emerald grips at the desk she was holding on to as she was getting her virgin pussy plowed by me.

"UHHHH! AAAH! MMMPH! EYYYYAAH! YES MORE! MORE! KEEP ON DOING THAT! JUST LIKE THAT! THIS IS BEST FEELING EVER! I LOVE HOW YOU FILL ME UP ONIICHAN!" Emerald loudly moans out with a sexy blushing aheago face.

"Your huge penis is filling me up! I love you Oniichan! I love you!" Her emerald eyes rolled with ecstasy as I pulled her long shiny green hair and continue to pound her tiny tight pussy harder. The sounds of our flesh members slushing and thrusting echoes across Silver's throne room. Asura and Rias are touching and rubbing my muscular body and are both kissing my lips and neck as I fuck Emerlad's pussy from behind and slap her smooth thick creamy butt. Asura and Rias also rub their big boobs against my face as I fuck Emerald.

"PLEASE STOP! NO MORE!!!" Both scream out Silver and Hyssei. Even though they were trapped they could still see me fucking Emerald from withing my Spatial Tattoos which were a shadow black and dark red color. Kind of like my Slave Seals which were activated on Emerald.

"YES MASTER! MORE! MORE! UHHHHHH! AAAAH!" Emerald turns her head to face me and her alluring green eyes shake with extreme pleasure and pain. "Shut up and take it!" I smack her ass harder and she winces and moans louder. I also slap her snobbish face as I give her more of my dick.

"OWWWWW! ONIICHAN! YOU ARE SO ROUGH!" Emerald says with her glossy lips trembling in extreme pain and lust. Her maiden face looks sexy as fuck as she looks at me and takes my huge dick from behind. I couldn't believe I was fucking my smoking hot older sister doggy-style! It was a dream come true, she really was a beauty who was on the level of a goddess I didn't know how much longer I could last. I was fucking a goddess! I made her look like a mongrel! I was entranced by my older sister's beauty and a perfect pale body. Everything about her was beyond beautiful. Well endowed breasts, big booty, thick thighs, and overall maiden face with smooth skin and a sweet rosy smell was the apex of beauty. She was so beautiful that I forget about fucking Rias and Asura, I was too 'into' my older sister body and holy hole. Too deep in pleasure that is.

I fuck my older sister for about 45mins straight in all different kinds of positions Her pussy felt so heavenly and amazing! Her system made me feel every pleasure possible and her beauty was even more higher than before! It was pure ecstasy for me! My older sister belongs to me now! Only me! Her pussy was mine and it felt so divine and dripping wet as I fucker it harder and harder. My cock pulses and throbs with lust as Emerlad's pussy walls contract harder against my erect cock. But alas it was too much for me to handle!

I do one final thrust and hit Emerald's squishy G-spot cervix which tightens super hard around my cock shaft which pleasured me beyond belief. I fucking explode my huge thick cum load deep inside my older sister's wet pussy. FUCK! I couldn't handle it my cock was spurting out cum like crazy deep in her pussy. First, there were huge thick spurts of white gooey cum filling up her tight young pussy then there were smaller spurts but I was shooting out cum so fast! I give my older sister a Baker's dozen of cum.

"ONIICHAN!!! ONIICHAN!!! UHHHHHHH! AAAAAAH! OH MY GOD!!!"" Emerald moans out to the top of her lungs as she orgasms again and her thick smooth thighs wrap around my back as I cum deep inside her pussy. Her sleek pussy juice and my cum swirl and mix together! HOLY FUCK! I CREAMPIED MY OLDER SISTER!AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING ORGASMIC!

"EYYYYYAAAAH!? EEEEEK! DID YOU JUST CUM IN ME ONIICHAN!?" Emerald's sexy bright green eyes widened with surprise as her thick thighs quiver and shake as I fill up her pussy my with thick glaze. She starts touching her pussy with her fingers and feels my sticky cum deep inside her pussy. She looks at her cummy fingers with wide eyes full of shock, her draw drops. 'This is insane! My own brother cummed deep inside me!' She breathes out hard and lowly moans and lays back on Silver's throne chair with her tiny pussy still filled my cum. Her face is red as a ripe apple as I continue to cum inside her womb.

I made my older sister orgasm about three times in less than an hour!

"NOOOOO!!!" Silver cries and vomits inside of my Spatial Tattoo. I could sense his extreme pain and sorrow within my dimensional tattoo that trapped him and Hyssei.

I pulled out throbbing hard cock and continue to cum all over my older sister's cute maiden face and milkjugs! I couldn't stop cumming! It was fucking insane! I was cumming like a fire-hose. I most have cummed gallons all over Emerlad's hot supermodel body. Her pale maiden face, perky tits, well-tone tummy, and thick vanilla thighs were all coated with my thick cumload. I took everything from Silver. I took Emerlad's virginity, the girl he loved the most was fucked by me! Revenge felt so fucking good! But it wasn't enough! I wanted more!

[30, 000 NP gained for taking your older sister's virginity and making her orgasm three times! You really are a devilish Netori God!]

Shit. It's good that I have the Netori System I didn't expect to cum inside my sister's pussy. Whatever doesn't matter.

[HAHA! YOUR SETTINGS HAVE CHANGED! TO A DARK SYSTEM! YOUR SISTER IS NOW PREGNANT!] Says a dark demonic voice. [YOUR SISTER IS OF HIGH BLOODLINE! HER TIER SYSTEM IS-] I cut off my Netori System.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? THAT CAN'T BE!" My jaw drops in shock. Oh fuck…Things were about to get crazy. Damn, I really cuck the fuck out of Silver. I can fix this problem! There is no way in hell that my older sister will get pregnant! I have my settings to No-Reproduction! Whatever time

to fuck Rias and Asura. Even after cumming inside Emerlad's pussy my cock was still hard as fuck! I was ready to go again!

Asura and Rias both look at me with lust in their alluring eyes.

Rias you are mine now. Time for payback!

31