Awaken Pt.2
5k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Jon was done with his revenge on Emerald and Silver he quickly pulled up his Netori System to see his stats. A golden holographic screen appears in front of his eyes. His Netori System stats screen was only visible to him, he had modified it so that no one knew that he had a system. Jon smirked as thought about how he lost his virginity by banging his own older sister. He would have never had the power before to commit such an unholy act on Emerald. But now he just did as Silver and Hyssei watched him ravish Emerald's young supermodel body.

"BROTHER! Explain what is going on!? D-did you have sex with me!?" Emerald shouts as she covers up her naked maiden body with a cute pissed-off blushing face. Jon could see that she had a mature body frame compared to Asura, but she had more petite boobs.

"Why am I naked as well!? What is the meaning of this!? Oniichan you are in so much trouble!" Asura says with an adorable pouty face, she was also blushing as she covers up her massive boobs with her elbows.

"I don't have time for this," Jon said aloud to himself as he uses his [Memory Wipe] skill on both Emerald and Asura. Their memories of the sexual events that occurred between them both and with Rias as Asura and Emerald, Rias all kissed each other! He also used a Sleeping Powder on them. Jon then uses his Spatial Tattoos/ Spatial Seal to suck in both of his maiden sisters inside of his demonic tattoos!

'Good that is over with. I don't have time to explain everything to them. Plus there is so much I need to figure out right now. Like who the person who was strong enough to teleport Rias, Silver, and Hyssei away from me. Also, what was the Dark System? And can Emerald really get pregnant!? After I creampied her?! Shit there is so much I need to ask Lilith and to check out on my Netori System,'Jon walks over to the hidden area he told Asuna to meet him at on the Academy Grounds. He looks at the holographic screen of his Netori System.

[Rewards for accomplishing your mission!]

[ You have gained 2 levels!]

[You have gained 100 attribute points!]

[You have gained 45,000 NP for taking your older sister's virginity

[Netori System]- Dark System mode activated!

[Name: Jon]

Level: 4 (Tier 1 System)

NP: [ 65,000] "I remember I used about 15,0000 on the Netori Shop yesterday to buy new skills. So I only had about 15,000 NP left over. 45,000 + 15,000 NP equals 60,000 NP plus a bonus of 5,000 NP for torturing and cucking Silver and Hyssei]

Race: [Human]/Hidden Race

Bloodline: [Unknown:Rare]

Class: [Preset- Mage or Cultivator] Lvl 10 you can unlock Class.

Powers: Unknown- Dark Element- Aura Counter- Hidden Ability.

[Augments]:

(Eye Powers): Mystic Eyes, Geass, [Forbidden Eye Power]-[Locked]

(Body Type):

Apex Fighter

Godly-Locked

Gear: None

Skills: Time Control, Lust Overdrive, Truth Seeker, [NEW]System Clone, [NEW]Mind Reader, [NEW]Invisibilty, [NEW] Spatial Seal/Tattoo, [New] Slave Seal,

'I am stacked with skills. But I want more.' Jon crackles his neck and knuckles. If it wasn't for his godly stamina he would be tired as fuck right now after fucking his older sister's pussy for an hour straight without stopping!

[Netori Shop]- Open at any time. 'I have to check out some new skills before the 'ceremony'. ' Jon smirks as he confidently flips back his long dark brown hair.

[You have gained about 100 attribute points after almost completing your Extreme Mission use on attributes below]

STR: 35 + 25 = 60

DEF: 20+ 15 = 35

AGI: 35 + 25 = 60

STM: 10 + 15 = 25

INTEL: 35 +15 = 50

CHR: 15

KAM: 5

[STR- Strength,DEF- Defensive, AGI- Agility, STM- Stamina, INTEL- Intelligence, CHR-Charisma, KAM- Karma]

[Harem]: [Emerald: 90%, Asura: 70%, Rias: 50%]

[The percentage is based on bonded you are with each woman in your harem. The lower the % the less bond you have with your harem members]

'Makes sense. I took Emerald's virginity, however, she is not 100% in my harem since she doesn't fully trust me yet nor do we have a full-bond yet, meaning I don't really know that much about her. Well,I did fuck the hell out of her, not sure if that counts towards the percentage.Ha.' Jon closes his Netori System and makes his way towards an empty wooden temple shrine. It looked like a samurai shrine. It was located right behind the academy. It was an abandoned shrine.

Jon slowly opens a wooden sliding door, like the ones in a Japanese Shrine. At this moment he was now wearing his black and gold collar school uniform

On the wooden floor of the shrine, Asuna was kneeling down and in a meditation position.

"I have been waiting for you," Asuna said as she opens her alluring orangish-sunset eyes.

"Good. Let's talk," Jon sits down next to her and begins his next phase of taking down the hierarchy Presitege Academy and this entire flawed system world. He would need Asuna for his next phase. He knew that getting his 'full-revenge' wasn't going to be easier. He was going to go up against someone who was far more powerful than Silver. Someone who may be a 9 Tier System User or even higher! A Royal of high power and bloodline! The most powerful student in Presietge Academy.

"Asuna I want you to tell me all you know about the student council. All about Rias, Silver, and the one who is in charge of all the 'Royals'. " Jon sits down next Asuna and mediates with her.

"Okay I will tell you, everything Master," Asuna pours green tea for Jon and gets ready to answer his questions. She was still being controlled by Jon's powerful Mystic Eyes. She was under his Geass and would obey his every word.

Jon awaits Asuna's answer. She now belonged to him. Only him. For she was now Jon's girlfriend. Asuna had just sent a text to Kiro saying that they broke-up! She was typing away at her cellphone, she looked at happy that she was breaking up with Kiro! Asuna then she proceeds to talk to Jon. She looks up at Jon with a bright beautiful smile. Her orange alluring eyes stare directly at him. Eyes full of lust.

26