The Trials of Power
3.7k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jon thought about the repercussions of using his Netori System in the Ceremony. He could actually speed up time and avoid anyone seeing that he had a system. Or he could use his Geass on the judges to manipulate them to think he passed every trial. Or he could just use all the power of his system and finally show everyone the power he had. He could just crush everyone right now and then fight the highest Royal in Pretiege Academy One On One. The Royal who mind-controlled his two sisters and turned them against him. He also may have controlled Rias's mind and many other girls. This Royal overall was a tyrant who abused his power. Jon was going to put him in his place. Out of all the people in Prestige Academy he wanted to destroy him the most.

Jon decided to do the only right thing. There was no sense in hiding his power anymore. It was about time he started winning at everything. Time he rises to the top!

In the first Trial, it was free for all and no one can be in a team. Everyone gathers around to hear the instructions. Jon had a realization that the Academy had more girls than boys. It was a good thing for him since he needs to reenergize his Netori System very soon. He remembered that his NS needed 50,000 Netori Points to stay activated. Right now he had only 40,000 NP. But he had spent 10,000 NP on two new skills he had just bought. Which he kept as secret weapons. He was going to check his Netori System after the Ceremony. And after the Ceremony he was going to finish what he started, he wanted to be inside Rias. This time no one was going to stop him.

Jon looks at all the young maidens surrounding him, they were now all wearing sports shorts and skin-tight white almost see-through t-shirts. They had quickly changed into sports gear for the first Trial. Jon, however, didn't have sports gear on, instead, he just had his black biker jacket on and jeans. He didn't care about wearing the school uniform anymore, knowing how fake everything and everyone was in Prestige Academy.

"First there will be a speed test! On your mark get started!" Asami thunders out. Every student gets in a sprinting position. Asuna's, Asura's, Emerald's, Erza's, Rin's, and Rias's thick jade-skin thighs all jiggled when they got in a kneeling sprinting position. Their bubble-butts were pointing upwards right in front of Jon. He wanted to fuck and dominate all the girls in front of him, ravage their sexy virgin bodies.

"1...2...3...4...5! Go!" Asami points her hands up and actually fires a gun known as a 'Starter Gun' which was used for Olympic Speed-races.

Jon bolts forward and outruns everyone by miles! He made every high-tier and mid-tier student eat his dust as he sprinted faster than Usain Bolt! Sparks of black lightning flashed from under his feet as he bolted way past the finish line about three times in less than 2 minutes! These lighting bolts were not seen by anyone else but him! The lighting bolts strangely resembled a certain Greek God's thunder. Jon outran everyone! 'Tch and this is not even my full speed,' Jon grinned without breaking a sweat as he slides through the finish line with a confident smirk on his young godly face. His Apex Fighter body form and his boosted up Agility, Strength, and Stamina from his Netori System made him a real beast at running. You could say he was as fast as a bolt of lightning!

"How is that even possible!" Gasp many students and Jon's sisters. Asura and Emerald are getting more attracted to thier brother, they see how fast and in-shape he is! Like he was a superstar athlete! Other girls begin to blush and gossip to each other, "Wow he is fast! And kind of hot!"

Asura and Emerald both have jealous looks on their faces, they wanted their brother all to themselves.

"IMPOSSIBLE! WHO EVEN IS THIS GUY!?" Rin and her friend's jaws all dropped in awe of how fast Jon was. Everyone was getting impressed and shocked by Jon's insane speed!

"You must teach me how to run that fast!" Erza runs over to Jon with a sparkle on her scarlet eyes. She starts grabbing on to his shoulder and starts moving his muscular body back and forth in a cheerful and exciting way.

"Sure. Anytime," Jon said.

"You also have to teach us!" Both shout Asura and Emerald with wonder in their cute eyes. Both of them were on the academy track team and never knew how fast their own brother was! It was becoming clear that Jon had a system. But not many people suspected it. The only being who knew Jon had a system was Lilith. Since Jon had erased most of the student's memories today. But he knew they will slightly gain back their memories tomorrow.

"This test was too easy, on to the next one," Jon nods his head at his sister's request to teach them to run faster and he does a thumbs up.

Asami gritted her teeth, 'Who the hell is this kid!? He managed to beat the record of the fastest student in my academy! He made Silver the leader of the boy's track team look like a joke!' She starts to bite her nails and stomp on the ground from how pissed she was. She really didn't like a low-tier nobody, like Jon outrunning everyone, even high-tier and mid-tier students were outrun by him! Asami felt like he was cheating! 'I can't wait to have a word with this brat after the ceremony is done!' Her sharp sapphire eyes start him down, her raven hair flows with the winter wind.

The next part of the first Trial was a strength test. Jon was ready.

_____________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited.

16