The Trials Of Power Pt.2
3.1k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The next part of the first Trial is a strength test! You must lift up boulders! Whoever lifts the most boulders and places them in the designated zone moves on to the next Trial!" Asami points over at a pile of boulders, each of them was different sizes and shapes, meaning each boulder had a different weight.

"Nani! That is impossible!" Ino shouts with a worried face, she knew she wasn't strong enough to lift such heavy objects, she huffs up her gorgeous golden blonde hair away from her light blue eyes. Plus she looked like she didn't want to get herself dirty. A typical pretty girl who only cared about her looks and nothing else. But she was skilled at getting information as her system was the one that actually could sense others system tiers and powers! Very useful for Jon to take her system.

"It is not impossible. Not with this," Rin smirks as lifts up her hand and shows a light blue glowing angel-wing sigil on top of her hand. Her silverish aqua eyes started to glow as her veins glowed as well. She started to flow mana throughout her entire slender maiden body, but more specifically into her arm area, her biceps and forearms started to slightly get more muscular and veiny as she clenched her fist. "I am so ready!" Rin picks up a massive boulder with her tiny petite frame and actually lifts it over her head! She then tosses it at a red target painted on the battle arena, "Ahhhhhhh! How's that Baka!?" Rin flexes and shows off her muscles to Jon.

"Hmph! Beat that loser!" She boasts with her hands on her hips and her head up in a sassy way. As the big as hell boulder lands right on the red marking target.

'She is clearly using mana right now to boost up her strength, her system abilities probably have to do with using magic, most likely she is a mage,' Jon is intrigued by Rin's magical abilities.
Jon gets the idea of focusing all of his Qi into his arms such as what Rin did, however after Ero Cutlivatiing with his older sister his strength, stamina, and agility have all increased ten-fold! He was feeling a surge of powerful energy traveling throughout his veins and muscles and entire body. It was Qi! The power of a god was deep within his mortal body waiting to be awakened! If everyone was using their system in the Ceremony then he would as well and go all out!
Jon breathes out and channels in all of his Qi into first his legs, then his core(abs), and then his biceps!

Unlike Rin who only focused all of her mana into her arms, Jon channeled all of his Qi evenly throughout his body which means he had way more power than anyone right now! [When you lifting something up you also use your legs in a squatting position, your legs give you an extra boost of strength thus carrying heavier objects(Bodybuilders) use this method in weight-lifting competions]

Jon picks up two boulders that were double the size of Rin's boulder and carries a boulder in each arm. He looked like Hercules as he carried both the massive boulders high up in the air on each hand! Two boulders that weighed over a ton each! Now it seemed that Jon was stronger than Erza! His cultivation and dual cultivation today had made him stronger than ever! That fused in with his MMA body tone and Apex Fighter form he easily lifted the two 1-ton boulders on each hand! "How is that? " Jon smirked at Rin as he flexed his arms.

"Y-you are cheating! There is no way a nobody like you can do that! Who even are you!? Wait a second! You are that kid who is always getting into fights! And who doesn't know when to quit!" Rin snarled with a loud huff as she lifts up more rocks and tosses them angrily at the target.

"Whatever you say gorilla," Jon said as he grabs more boulders and tosses at the target area as well. He was lifting boulders way bigger than Rin's and showing her his true godly strength!

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" Rin gets in Jon's face, her face was turning a dark fuming red, she really looked angry, like she was about to bit off Jon's head. A fierce raven-haired vixen she was.
They start cursing at each other like a married couple.

"Woah! Brother! That was very impressive! You are really full of surprises!" Asura says with a big bright smile. She was quite a cheerful sister. If only she knew her brother's true form. However it looked like Asura already was attracted to Jon for a long time, she just hasn't shown her true feelings yet to him.

Jon went to high-five Asura but she didn't want to congratulate him, she just huffed and turned her head, she was kind of jealous of Jon being with Rin and talking to other girls.

'Tch! How is this possible! who is this boy!?' Asami snarled to herself as she gritted her teeth. Her mature face looked sexy as she bites her red lips and her black hair covers one of her silverish blue eyes. Asami was one thick and mature disciplinary woman. You could say that Asami had a thick ass.

All the other strong girls like Erza, Sera, and Asuna and boys like Silver, Hyssei, Kirito, and Shiro just finished up right behind Jon and Rin. Jon was now amongst the high-tier level! He actually was now placed in 1st place! Way ahead of Silver, Hyssei, Shiro, and many other boy students.
"Those boulders look way to heavy for me to carrying!" Emerald shouted with a shocked face as she looks at it then at her own petite goddess body frame.

'I can try to lift them up, but there is no way I can! Wait what is this!?' Asura starts to get stronger, she could feel her Qi rising!

After Dual Cultivation with Emerald and giving simulation to Asura and Emerald. Jon had actually given them a slight boost of power. His Netori System had actually made his sisters stronger, Jon also gives an extra boost of Qi to them so they could pass the trial. He had actually helped his own sisters! Even after what happened to him, but now he knew that Asura wasn't against him, he still wasn't sure about his older sister Emerald, he didn't know if she was on his side or not, but after today, after taking her virginity, Jon was sure that Emerald would join him. He had his ways if she didn't Jon. He was the type of person who was hellbent on revenge and no one was going to stop him!

"Tch! This is a bonus part of the Trial no one has ever done! Step forth and pull out the Infinity Sword! That is if you can! Bahaha!" Asami snobbishly chuckles with one her hand over her sexy red lips as she points over to a sword that was inside a comet stone!

"This legendary sword has been here for hundreds of years! No has ever taken it out of the comet!" Asami proudly and confidently shouted with a wide grin.

Jon walks up to the comet and takes out the sword in just one motion! And he raises it up high in the air for everyone to see! The onyx-steel of the blade gleamed epically by the sun rays above.

"C-CHEATER! GET HIM!" Asami blasted out as she whips the ground below her with her disciplinary leather whip that looked like something out of a torture dungeon. She had completely lost her mind after seeing Jon take out the Infinity Sword from the comet stone in just one try! Even every student's minds were blown away. The Legendary Tradition Of the Infinity Sword was actually completed by a mere mortal, but not any mortal! It was by the weakest student in Prestige Academy!

Gold, the most powerful high-tier sees this and Jon stares him down with rageful eyes. Jon wasn't going to say anything to him, instead, he rather do 'something' than just talk bullshit and waste time like a dumbass Hero anime protag.

'So your powers have finally awakened. I have been waiting for a long time for this,' Gold stands up from his throne and goes down the pantheon steps to meet Jon face to face. This was finally it. The one...Who started it all. The one Jon wanted to destroy.

An unknown hooded figure watches this deep within the Pantheon arena stairs 'So that is the one,' the black-cloaked figure tightly grips a dagger and looks over to Jon. Mana flames were slowly forming at the edges of the steel dagger. 'I must kill him.'

___________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. 

13