The Trials Of Power Pt.3
2.8k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jon easily passed the athletic training trial which dealt with speed, strength, and stamina all of which he equally maxed out on his Netori System. Jon waited for Gold to talk to him face to face, he would be able to steal his System's ability!

But Gold walked right past Jon and without looking at him he said, "That was very impressive," He smiles as he goes in the line.

"I will be joining the Trial," Gold said with a bright smile that brightened up the entire battle arena, every girl was swooned by his handsome and charming face. He really was the man of every girl's dream.

"No way! Is that Gold!? He is actually here!?" Roar out a bunch of mid-tier and high-tier students with wonder in their eyes. They had heard rumors that he was probably the most powerful Royal in Prestige Academy! But was he really the most powerful?

Jon looks at Gold, 'Yeah that has to be him! DAMMIT! I want to kill him right now! But I can't with all these people here! FUCK!' He clenched his fist, all of his dark aura was about to explode out from all the built-up hatred and rage he was holding in for so many years. Gold may have been the person who set up the tier-system and Royals, he was one the created the unfair and unjust hierarchy in Prestige Academy!

Most of the weaker students were cut-out and only the mid-tiers and high-tiers students had passed the first Trial, a few low-tiers, however, did pass, but not by much. The students who more in shape and had alethic builds like Jon and his sisters were amongst the students who had gone through the first trial. And of course, all of the Royals had made it to the next Trial. Jon got to meet Rin who was one of the Royals in the academy and apparently the Class Rep. It was strange to see young boys and girls lift up 1-ton boulders like young superheroes!

Many things which were impossible, now have become possible with a system. Guess one can say this world was the battle of systems. Which System that had more power determined your tier and rank in this world of power. Power was everything in this world.
Now the next Trial was the 'Mission'.

"Everyone pick your teammates! Teams of threes! You hurry up! And form the leaderboard!" Asami commands as she whips a nearby referee in the ass, "Yes my lady!" he quickly lifts up a holographic simulation of a leaderboard.

No one dares to choose Jon to join their team. They were all afraid of him and didn't want to be associated with him and his darkness. Plus no one trusted him.

"You care if I join you!?" Erza decides to run over to Jon, who was now spinning around the extremely powerful Infinity Sword which could literally erase someone from existence with just one slash!

"Sure I don't mind," Jon stops spinning around the Infinity Sword and goes to shake Erza's hand to accept her into his team. He places the Infinity Sword on the side of jean pockets, right through his belt, avoiding to cut himself which will be certain death for him! His entire body would be obliterated and erased from this reality if he cut himself!
Erza smiles and goes to shake Jon's hand, she was blushing a little, she thought Jon would say no and be cold to her like he was to other girls.

"NO! DON'T! YOU WILL BE JOINING US!" Rin snags up the Battle Angel Erza and makes her join her team which was her and Asuna. So Erza, Rin, and Asuna make their own team.
Jon doesn't' bother getting into a another fight with Rin in order to keep Erza in his team,' Damn that girl is so fucking annoying. I am going to make her know her place very soon,' Jon angrily gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. She was going to feel Jon's wrath.

"I will join you!" Both say Emerald and Asura as they blush and run over to Jon. "We got your back brother!"They lift their hands up for a high-five.

Jon smirks, "Good that's just what I want to hear. Let's win this," He high-five his sisters and gets ready for the 2nd Trial. After having sex with Emerald and taking her virginity she was more closer to him and she started to have a bound for her younger brother. She was now getting attracted by him and his power. Jon knew to take as much advantage possible today of his Netori System until tomorrow that is when everyone's memories will come back!

The leaderboards displayed all the teams and the 2nd Trial now begins!

"Alright listen up everyone! I will only say this once! Your mission is to gather each others scroll! Each scroll has a element attached to it like a fire and water element! You must enter the Shadow Forest and battle each other to collect three elemental scrolls and then make your way to the Archery Shrine and give the scroll to the Archery Teacher! Is that understood!?" Asami cracks her whip against the ground to disciple her supreme superiority.

"Yes! Miss Asami!" Shouts everyone as they sprint towards the Shadow Forest.

"Shadow Forest? That sounds lame, well whatever, let's get this over with," Jon said as he goes into the forest with Asura and Emerald. "So all we need to do is get three scrolls? Tch should be easy" Jon cracked his knuckles with a serious face.

'Now I get to use my system powers. Perfect.' He has a wide dark grin on his face.

"Brother you look scary..." Asura gulped in fear of his serious evil face.

"So we should take down the weakest students first!" Emerald suggested.

"Well! What a surprise! I have been waiting to fight you all alone!" shouts someone.
Jon hears a familiar voice and grins, even more, when he turns around. He sees Silver, Hyssei, and Kirito all one team. He knew that Gold and Rias was nearby.

Jon gets ready to use his new skills. He had been waiting to use a powerful attack skill. Or perhaps testing out his new item!

[Infinity Sword equipped!]

"You idiots have no idea who you are up against," Jon has a demonic look on his face, his golden eyes started to glow.

___________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. 

15