Chapter 8: You’re a???
370 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The third daughter of the Reign Family, Stephany Reign.
Month 5, day 11, A.T 882. Noon.
Stephany Reign’s room.

Sitting at the rim of the bed, I glared at the window door in front of me. Perhaps she wants to settle our fight previously, I wouldn’t mind doing it. Or rather, I can take this advantage and accuse Lesly from harming me, thus, I can get books from her as repayment from the damage.

However, I don’t think it would matter anyway since Lesly owes me, and rather than getting a few books from her, I would like her to adopt me, in that way I could access the library in the Handel imperial kingdom. However, I don’t know what will happen to the Dukedom of the Reigns.

But I doubt every member of the Reign will transfer into Handel Imperial. Because our family is blessed from the spirit Queen, Freya cannot be adopted since she has inherited the title from Mother. Maybe, Daniel since he might become the crown prince, and adding Merry’s greed and pride, she will, without doubt, want the title of a princess.

Linux is no good since he is the heir of the Reign, and for me, I doubt I am able too. So that’s why, having Lesly to owe me, I can easily order her to make me adopted. But that is only a plot since I still want to run away. 

While being deep into my thoughts, I heard a knock from the window door, and a female voice followed afterward.

“Lady Stephany, may I ask permission to enter?” Rachael’s voice is monotone like mine, “I have received an order from the Archduke, that Lady Stephany’s presence is required at the training room at back hall. “

Using the [mana zone], there are no lies within her words. Father is present at the training room with a bunch of men wearing that uniform from a church, they were drawing a magic formation at the floor, which formulated to force a change of appearance as its prime. I didn’t answer Rachael but instead waited to see if she could sense my presence.

Because she just said it without confirming whether I am here or not,  and I don’t remember saying that I’m going to my room, or rather, I rarely even come to this room. Something is missing here, information regarding Rachael, the way she attacked me out-of-nowhere earlier, that wasn't something that a normal maid could do.

There’s no doubt that she is a trained professional. On top of that, she’s on the side of Lesly, the way she immediately heeds her command earlier, her loyalty to her master is proven, not to mention, Lesly apologizes on her behalf.

These reasons only can determine that both of them are close to each other, in other words, if they made a mistake and one of them has their lives on the line, they would surely save each other. That being the case, if Rachael harms me now, I can ask Lesly for payment, and that is books!

Only if that were to happen, again. 

“Are you not going to answer her?”  Secrea’s voice rings inside my head.

Telepathy? I haven’t come across to that magic for so long, it's not like in the society of the mage need telepathy when we could just use a specific item so that we don’t mentally exhaust ourselves, after all, it takes the very subconscious of an individual, working like it is a main conscious of the mind since it is enhanced by magic. (not mana) I heard that a few mages lost their senses temporarily. 

I replied, ‘I do what I want’.

But most of the mages were able to use telepathy without breaking a sweat, let alone me. I glanced at Secrea, she was laying on my pillow head and taking her time relaxing. Still, is this the individual that the royalty feared? 

“Lady Stephany?” Rachael repeats my name and knocks on the door. “Please excuse my intrusion”

Does she not know that I am here? Is she taking a blind guess that I am here? Not to mention, why is she on my balcony rather than the door at the front? Her actions thus far only confuse me, or perhaps she’s using a special move that has great chances of making me confused and it’s very effective!

Jokes aside, Rachael took measures and opened the door gently, there I continued to stare at her further suspicious activity. Moreover, knowing that her actions are getting to the point I can punish her, it thrilled me.

She waves off the thick curtains and peeks through the room, I spoke. “Just what are you doing, I wonder?” 

Rachael shivered at the sight of me and heard my remark, she probably doesn’t know that I am here and only assumed. She closed the curtains and withdrew back to the balcony. She looks for a favorable excuse for her actions.

“I apologize, Lady Stephany, I didn’t know whether you're present in your room or not, so I just took a peek” Words that came out of her mouth were faster than a running horse, she probably knows what her consequence on entering a noble’s room. It is heavy as stealing an object from a noble

That answers my question then, but I still have doubts, if she acted it that way, she’s telling me that she’s willing to make a sacrifice just to lure me out. But this situation favors me anyways.

“Enter” I ordered.

“Right away” She answers and hastily follows my command, and bowed to me deeply.

“You do know that I am the Archduke’s daughter? Despite being the last and being despised by others I still have my authority and noblesse oblige” I stated, “I will not tolerate those who don’t respect me, I will punish you befitting to your crimes”

“That’s evil!”  Secrea retorted, but I ignored her.

Planting these seeds, it’ll sprout to something that I desire. With this, Lesly will have to take responsibility for what has happened. Gazing at Rachael, she was stricken in fear and deep breathing, she peeks through the bangs of her dirty blonde hair.

She whispered, uttering words faster than before “please punish me, please ravaged me” her voice was just enough to reach my ear.

I was surprised at how submitted she was, but for some reason, my instinct tells me that she has a different reason. And for that reason, my whole body shivered without my consent. When Secrea made a rebuke through telepathy, I looked at her.

“Did I just hear it correctly? Or is it just my ears that’s malfunctioning?”  She doubted

I replied, “What you heard is correct, so don’t run away from reality” 

All of a sudden, Rachael yelled rudely. Of course, it took me by surprise, to how she already has committed a crime, to think she will add one more. Either way, this still works for me. 

“Please look at me! PLEASE PUNISH ME!” Rachael blurted with excitement, her breathing became more ragged.

Or rather, the situation turned to something unexpected. 

Part 2


The third daughter of the Reign Family, Stephany Reign.
Month 5, day 11, A.T 882. Noon.
Stephany Reign’s room.

 

I hurried, took shifts on my gear, and carefully rethink my plans. I want to avoid a scandal at all cost because it might ruin my adoption process, or something will happen inside the imperial kingdom. 

Well, before committing the 'runaway' plan. I think I plan to gather information about the surrounding places. The discussion with Lesly made me take caution of the royal family, especially the emperor, the interrogation of Secrea made me want to proceed to other places carefully since demons might invade. Not only that, but I also don’t know the geography of this world. 

To be easy going with my life, I might go with creating a dungeon somewhere and just settle in the depths. Have the golems or dolls serve while I read in peace, that plan won’t be so bad. I might do that if things go south.

Wait a moment, in a sudden flash, a bright plot came to my mind. Rachael being the one that is close to Lesly, the future Queen of the Handel Imperial kingdom, making Rachael a loyal servant to me might become my information source. I can give her an item bestowed with [mana zone] so that I could know all the information travel to one’s other mouth.

Judging from her movements earlier, Rachael is rather agile, so invading a palace or mansion of a noble might not be a problem for her. I just need her to be at the center of territory so that the [mana zone] will get the necessary information. 

The information that I need is the movements of all the royal family and the nobles, if they were to be corrupt officials, it would become my advantage. If Rachael gets captured, it will not be my problem, but for Lesly.

This plan made me delighted, and I only needed to tame Rachael, in which she has a side of a masochist, it became easier for me, and I don’t see any disadvantage to me.

“Oho!” I uttered in amusement, raising my brow. “What do we have here I wonder?” 

Rachael realizes what she had said, and covers her mouth. Tightly closed eyes as she ponders ‘why did I do that’, or something similar since she looks like it. Her body was trembling, maybe because of fear or excitement, but Rachael’s face was like someone frozen pale. 

“Crawl towards me,” I ordered her, “Otherwise I won’t be able to punish you”

Rachael came down her knees, staring at me with teary eyes. No, she locked her eyes at mine, it was because my [evil eyes] was still active, and I forgot to turn it off earlier. Either way, she has no choice but to follow me since it's an order. I will expose her masochist side and have her obey me.

A hand forward, a leg followed. Slowly she came in front of me at fours, breathing heavily as if imitating a dog, trembling body, it was to restrain herself from doing indecent things that might show her weakness. Being a masochist while at the same time being an elitist, does Lesly know about this?

Despite those cases, I can still reprimand or accuse Lesly because of Rachael, so the situation is still the same except Rachael becomes my servant. What should I do to punish her? I wonder. If I do remember correctly, she wants me to look at her. 

“Should I still punish or not?” Poking my cheeks with my finger, while folding my other arm, it was only to ensure my acting. “You already crawl and I’m satisfied with that.”

I lied, that truth I wanted to do more than just that. If it weren’t for her being a personal servant of Lesly. She would have died already just like the Halsey maid before. And I wanted to make her say her deep desires.

She flinched and opened her mouth, yet no words came out from her mouth, she was doubting whether to move with desires or move with the mind. She still has the thoughts of keeping her dignity intact when she already showed a portion of it, I should help her speak her true feelings without getting restrained.

Speaking of which, is Lesly a Sadist? Thinking of how their master-servant relationship between them, that thought might be possible. And I might be able to blackmail Lesly because of it.

“Or should I?” I came up close to her face, staring deep into her green eyes “Your rude actions earlier must be punished more, am I correct? If not, you won’t become an obedient servant”

Teasing her like this is quite fun to do, but I don’t plan to become an eccentric person. Rachael was still unable to say what she wanted, however, she nods her head furiously. I gave a final push to make her say what she desires from the depths of her feelings.

“What punishment do you want to receive? The pain that leaves your strength away? The mischievous that you cannot stop, the unknown force that ravages your body, feeling the fear at its pe-” 

“MISCHIEVOUS! I WANT IT SO BADLY SO STOP TEASING ME!” She yelled with a smile on her face.

The victory was mine, she had succumbed to the pleasure of pain, a life of a masochist. It’s a bit odd how she is a professional maid that intends to serve, protect, and be ordered as a pawn to her master, despite all, she is a masochist. To think that she succumbed to my eyes, but I don’t think my eyes give pain unless it is given support.

The moment I blink my eyes, I add a curse [trepidation curse], it gives overwhelming pain and horror, it is as if the objects or things you fear the most appear one by one and come to you. Thousands of swords, burning from fire, getting crawled by hundreds of spiders, appear as they continue to inflict pain. A hallucination that is almost called reality. 

“AHHHHH!!!!!!”Rachael let out a shriek, her body trembles non stop as she catches her breath.

Her face was pale in terror, I praised her for not fainting at that traumatizing sight. Perhaps making her a slave would be ideal, and change her appearance to mine while at the same time ordering her to act like me. I wouldn’t be troubled by making a doll, but it's too early for me to do that.

Some powerful casters might see through her fake appearance and save her. Which results in me getting exposed, I have no choice but to observe the capability of the people of Leiterra for now. Backing off from her, I said. 

“Come to my side, I’ll give the pleasure you wanted the most. The desire you have been keeping inside you, you don’t need to hold it back anymore, simply because I am here” I stated, feeling the joy growing within “You shall give me what I want, and I will give you what you seek”

Lending her a hand, Rachael looked at me dumbfoundedly while she was still chasing her breath, having that big smile across her face and a drool dropping down. With her shaking lips, she said.

“Y, Yes” As she accepted my hand. 

 


Ashtal: It's been getting short, from the previous and the current chapter, but there is a battle brewin' from the call of her father. Please note that I will be changing perspective in the next chapter, since this is going to be a long one.

11